Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 active mermbers (frankie85, Xeno, blackgaul, 1 invisible), 57 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,097
Posts8,151
Members291
Most Online414
Mar 23rd, 2019
Newest Members
Fomalhaut, FreeMisteryMan, Lucid52, NicInDSM, lost on the grid
291 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Xeno
Xeno
Alberta
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 176
George 117
Matt 28
Shark 23
rudidur 12
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,064
EdMan 1,238
frankie85 493
George 345
Stormy 293
Spock 278
Diego 177
IronGhost 174
Matt 151
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Why is there something rather than nothing? Simplest Explanation 2 #7921
03/08/2019 09:08 PM
03/08/2019 09:08 PM
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant

I made a new video about this today.

Enjoy!

Reply Quote
Re: Why is there something rather than nothing? Simplest Explanation 2 [Re: Shark] #7927
03/09/2019 05:21 AM
03/09/2019 05:21 AM
frankie85 Online content
Commander
frankie85  Online Content
Commander

Perhaps energy always was and that started the spreading of mass in a empty space or expanded nothingness perhaps instead, but it`s still strange why energy was there to begin with, I know you explain it in the video but it`s still ... amazing really, amazing video by the way, I liked it really

Reply Quote
Re: Why is there something rather than nothing? Simplest Explanation 2 [Re: frankie85] #7929
03/09/2019 06:08 AM
03/09/2019 06:08 AM
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant

Originally Posted by frankie85
Perhaps energy always was and that started the spreading of mass in a empty space or expanded nothingness perhaps instead, but it`s still strange why energy was there to begin with, I know you explain it in the video but it`s still ... amazing really, amazing video by the way, I liked it really

Thx but you did not understand. My theory is against beginnings. There's no beginning possible nor it is necessary! Everything exists without a beginning. because nothingness can't be.
Energy is motion which is always happening. It can't stop ever because the universe is limitless. You simply can't run out of fuel if you've got an unlimited quantity of it. Mind blowing is the "limitless different existing things" this is what makes motion with no beginning possible.

Don't mix my theory with the big bang theory! My explanation is standalone.

Reply Quote
Re: Why is there something rather than nothing? Simplest Explanation 2 [Re: Shark] #7970
03/10/2019 10:36 AM
03/10/2019 10:36 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The people are just jealous of you because you're still young and you solved one of the biggest questions of life! Don't listen to these haters!

Reply Quote
Re: Why is there something rather than nothing? Simplest Explanation 2 [Re: Anonymous] #7972
03/10/2019 11:24 AM
03/10/2019 11:24 AM
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The people are just jealous of you because you're still young and you solved one of the biggest questions of life! Don't listen to these haters!

Thank you! But I "believe" most of them are just old religious people who don't question such things because it's a sin by their beliefs to question god. I have tried to talk to religious people about evolution and science. But they don't listen to you at all! In the end they get mad and even insult you in the worst possible ways! I don't bother arguing with the anymore!

I know how difficult it is to say I'm on the wrong side. I've been there too! You literally have to accept hell to question god! I was a believer myself. But once I read the bible especially the older versions! I was disgusted and I made god to my arch enemy! I wanted nothing more but to defeat him! I was dead serious about this! I've trained myself and became stronger and tougher! My big disagreement with god and the hate for him was unimagineable strong! For some time I even believed I was Lucifer.
This is how I became a true warrior. A warrior like him:

I'm not a bad person but get I get really fired up if I see cruelty and unfairness!

Reply Quote
Re: Why is there something rather than nothing? Simplest Explanation 2 [Re: Shark] #7980
03/10/2019 12:34 PM
03/10/2019 12:34 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Shark
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Thank you! But I "believe" most of them are just old religious people who don't question such things because it's a sin by their beliefs to question god. I have tried to talk to religious people about evolution and science. But they don't listen to you at all! In the end they get mad and even insult you in the worst possible ways! I don't bother arguing with the anymore!

I know how difficult it is to say I'm on the wrong side. I've been there too! You literally have to accept hell to question god! I was a believer myself. But once I read the bible especially the older versions! I was disgusted and I made god to my arch enemy! I wanted nothing more but to defeat him! I was dead serious about this! I've trained myself and became stronger and tougher! My big disagreement with god and the hate for him was unimagineable strong! For some time I even believed I was Lucifer.
This is how I became a true warrior. A warrior like him:

I'm not a bad person but get I get really fired up if I see cruelty and unfairness!

Religion the greatest plague of mankind!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.