Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (Xeno), 219 anonymous users, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,332
Posts9,680
Members327
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
starseedtruth, Truthseeker94, Alien65, vincefield, Zoa
327 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Xeno
Xeno
Alberta
Posts: 2,411
Joined: April 2018
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Music 189
Xeno 113
EdMan 63
Shark 28
Zoa 22
Diego 13
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,411
EdMan 1,313
frankie85 635
George 345
Music 298
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 223
Diego 190
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I stole an alien ship from the aliens! #7899
03/08/2019 07:52 AM
03/08/2019 07:52 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



I made it look like it slipped off a mountain and crashed. However what really fell down and crashed was cheap rusty truck that I got from the junkyard! The aliens called another ship to leave this planet then. Well, I've hiden it for almost 2 years just in case before I actually took it into my garage!

I literally had to make new tools for it to tear it down without damaging anything! It's too advanced unfortunately. I've really yet to find a single piece that I can replicate and I don't want to turn it on to get into the computer. It may send a signal to the aliens! But the plans may be inside?

What shall I do?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7900
03/08/2019 08:45 AM
03/08/2019 08:45 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Goog luck!

Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7901
03/08/2019 09:41 AM
03/08/2019 09:41 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



I'd be ready to sell it for 1 trillion dollars!

Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7902
03/08/2019 12:11 PM
03/08/2019 12:11 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 635
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 635
Amazing story, do you have pictures of this aircraft?

Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7906
03/08/2019 12:42 PM
03/08/2019 12:42 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



I'm sorry I lied. The story is bogus. I just had 30 beers. I can't believe it myself! I still feel like crap.

Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7912
03/08/2019 02:39 PM
03/08/2019 02:39 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
This is what the genuine researchers battle against!
We do the work and get the bad reputation. That we are out to fool others.
As I spend most of my time trying to not only sell what I found, but also to sell myself.

You sell yourself and find that you become a troll overnight.
Why because you are trying too hard.

Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7913
03/08/2019 02:52 PM
03/08/2019 02:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sorry I lied. The story is bogus. I just had 30 beers. I can't believe it myself! I still feel like crap.


30? I do not believe that.. Got proofs?


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Xeno] #7945
03/09/2019 01:15 PM
03/09/2019 01:15 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sorry I lied. The story is bogus. I just had 30 beers. I can't believe it myself! I still feel like crap.


30? I do not believe that.. Got proofs?

Yeah there: ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7949
03/09/2019 04:58 PM
03/09/2019 04:58 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sorry I lied. The story is bogus. I just had 30 beers. I can't believe it myself! I still feel like crap.


30? I do not believe that.. Got proofs?

Yeah there: ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ


These mugs are full. You did not drink them! Liar.....


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7954
03/09/2019 10:42 PM
03/09/2019 10:42 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
There are times when I think:- "These guys are sincerely genuine and I had been so lucky with my research"

It makes me want to show all my evidence as I believed that folks just like myself had not been so fortunate and I really want to show them that the truth is out there.

It becomes a real challenge because the more you try, the more attention you draw to yourself and you think that perhaps the REAL reason why they had not found their truth, is because of this original post.

There will be about 99.9% of readers out there who will realise that this guy (I am saying nothing) but here we have members who sincerely want to believe and are searching.

Some of which who will accept anything, as this is the nearest they will get to the truth.

Having said that...equally there are those who are true debunkers. Not many here as I had noticed. This is why I am enduring some relaxation and peace.

When these m*ppets come along...all Hell breaks lose and they take 'all my junk' and put it together with this original post.

This brings me to the point why all this secrecy with the governments? See the way that some treat me and the reason why posts like these bring pain.

I do not blame the concealment of truth.. The governments are right! So are the aliens!

I read these posts of folks were so scared to death as having an encounter following bravery praise from other members. (or should I say some members?) Listen.....they come all this way, have technology a million times greater than ours, can speak our language and you say that you are lucky to escape from them?

Think again!

Probably they are a lot wiser which is perhaps how I should be?

People should have the truth...providing that they are ready for it.


Last edited by George; 03/09/2019 10:44 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: George] #7955
03/09/2019 10:46 PM
03/09/2019 10:46 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
I took the madpill too a while but I am done!

Last edited by Xeno; 03/09/2019 10:46 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: George] #7956
03/09/2019 11:11 PM
03/09/2019 11:11 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by George
There are times when I think:- "These guys are sincerely genuine and I had been so lucky with my research"

It makes me want to show all my evidence as I believed that folks just like myself had not been so fortunate and I really want to show them that the truth is out there.

It becomes a real challenge because the more you try, the more attention you draw to yourself and you think that perhaps the REAL reason why they had not found their truth, is because of this original post.

There will be about 99.9% of readers out there who will realise that this guy (I am saying nothing) but here we have members who sincerely want to believe and are searching.

Some of which who will accept anything, as this is the nearest they will get to the truth.

Having said that...equally there are those who are true debunkers. Not many here as I had noticed. This is why I am enduring some relaxation and peace.

When these m*ppets come along...all Hell breaks lose and they take 'all my junk' and put it together with this original post.

This brings me to the point why all this secrecy with the governments? See the way that some treat me and the reason why posts like these bring pain.

I do not blame the concealment of truth.. The governments are right! So are the aliens!

I read these posts of folks were so scared to death as having an encounter following bravery praise from other members. (or should I say some members?) Listen.....they come all this way, have technology a million times greater than ours, can speak our language and you say that you are lucky to escape from them?

Think again!

Probably they are a lot wiser which is perhaps how I should be?

People should have the truth...providing that they are ready for it.


Everyone lies about their experience. It's exciting! ADHD if you know what I mean.

Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7957
03/09/2019 11:27 PM
03/09/2019 11:27 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by George
There are times when I think:- "These guys are sincerely genuine and I had been so lucky with my research"

It makes me want to show all my evidence as I believed that folks just like myself had not been so fortunate and I really want to show them that the truth is out there.

It becomes a real challenge because the more you try, the more attention you draw to yourself and you think that perhaps the REAL reason why they had not found their truth, is because of this original post.

There will be about 99.9% of readers out there who will realise that this guy (I am saying nothing) but here we have members who sincerely want to believe and are searching.

Some of which who will accept anything, as this is the nearest they will get to the truth.

Having said that...equally there are those who are true debunkers. Not many here as I had noticed. This is why I am enduring some relaxation and peace.

When these m*ppets come along...all Hell breaks lose and they take 'all my junk' and put it together with this original post.

This brings me to the point why all this secrecy with the governments? See the way that some treat me and the reason why posts like these bring pain.

I do not blame the concealment of truth.. The governments are right! So are the aliens!

I read these posts of folks were so scared to death as having an encounter following bravery praise from other members. (or should I say some members?) Listen.....they come all this way, have technology a million times greater than ours, can speak our language and you say that you are lucky to escape from them?

Think again!

Probably they are a lot wiser which is perhaps how I should be?

People should have the truth...providing that they are ready for it.


Everyone lies about their experience. It's exciting! ADHD if you know what I mean.



Well I DO NOT!

If it is liars that you look for...then why are you searching for the truth?

It annoys me because I used to get posts like these below.



[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is what I sometimes get because of authors who really do have a problem.
Glorifying liars only discredits members who not only speak theor truth, but fight for it as well


This is why I do not lie. I have to watch my mouth as the power that I have is sometimes too strong to handle as this unfortunate woman found out.

The cause has to be justified...and indeed it was!

When things fly off your shelf when you are asleep and hit you on the head, I do not like meddlers in the occult. They attack me....and they can get hurt. There are no lies as these posts are date stamped.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looking for help were they....there were bodies falling down all over the place when I had finished.


"Mari is no longer a witch than I am a psychic"

Next time it will be the cellar steps if they want more feverish NONE LIES.

She got my PRAYER all right and so did her cat!

They wanted more truth and they got it...cos by that time I was angry.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I quote below on the second to bottom line...that she went down on her knees to pray for the city of Remoura and saved it. Like I said!

The only problem was my spelling with Remoura.

it was intended that the devastation surrounded his city as to leave him looking at the devastation around . No intention to wipe him out or kill him.

The other mistake was that I had got the wrong person. This was his mate but I did say that Remoura was connected . There was neve any indication where he lived.

They wanted to degrade and destroy and THIS is what TRUTH is all about.



Last edited by George; 03/10/2019 12:25 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7958
03/10/2019 12:35 AM
03/10/2019 12:35 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
This is why these sort of things bother me. People lie and I have to suffer it.

Now I have learnt to understand better and if things are not aimed at me.....they can say what they want!

Did I do all this? NO..cos I am mad so they say.

When there are liars about and everyone lies then what am I guilty off?

They write the rule book and by what they judge...they get.

Before I left. I was told that I had the devil inside me...as to leave me alone.

I am just ONE and the whole lot of them fell like flies!

They took on a psychic who knows how to stick up for himself.
Reported me to both the CIA and FBI and I even got death threats.


Wot...one guy did this???

Last edited by George; 03/10/2019 12:37 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7959
03/10/2019 12:49 AM
03/10/2019 12:49 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
It is the story of the little duck!


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Xeno] #7960
03/10/2019 01:30 AM
03/10/2019 01:30 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by Xeno
It is the story of the little duck!


The point that I am making Xeno, is that it gets frustrating at times when you put yourself into something only to find that you become classed by the destruction by someone else because they just want to seek fun.

When I tell a story I like to feel that readers can address me in the honest way that I write a post.
I make mistakes just like anyone else, but looking at my mistakes is by way of learning.

When you write page after page and folks out there are not looking at what you write but rather what is inside your head,

With all due respect, some of your earlier posts had let you down I feel.

They had let you down because apart from the wild accusation you had little evidence to support your cases.

This topic is very fraught and imaginary as it is. It is built on ridicule and disbelief and this is the reason why we have to try harder to get others to listen to our arguments.

I like folks to read my posts and to be able to understand that this si what I truly believe. As to say:- "Here goes an honest guy"

Then they can argue that red is blue and hence forth,
What have you got when you have nothing?

You get an argument which leads to about twenty or thirty posts and then after wasting great lengths of your time, you are placed in the same trash basket as the next fellow.

In about 10 years time if someone was to ask about Xeno, I would say who the **** was he?

That is because you had not really left a positive impression behind.

I always do because the ones who do not love me, hate my guts!

I have to say that there are more who hate than love me, but in 20 years time they will still remember me.

You need to donate yourself to science Xeno. If they don't release you...I will arrange a petition (I have two willing signatures so far and they are sub human)[Linked Image]



Last edited by George; 03/10/2019 01:32 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7961
03/10/2019 01:41 AM
03/10/2019 01:41 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
This accusation George is really insulting. Be careful...


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Xeno] #7963
03/10/2019 07:18 AM
03/10/2019 07:18 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Xeno
This accusation George is really insulting. Be careful...

I wonder how insulted the aliens feel if this story is real! laugh

Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7965
03/10/2019 08:30 AM
03/10/2019 08:30 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Xeno
This accusation George is really insulting. Be careful...

I wonder how insulted the aliens feel if this story is real! laugh


Who knows?

Last edited by Xeno; 03/10/2019 08:32 AM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Xeno] #7985
03/10/2019 03:00 PM
03/10/2019 03:00 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by Xeno
This accusation George is really insulting. Be careful...

I see you also have no sense of humour...perhaps together with other none talents?
I have no respect for you anyway . As you wrote me an email recently I was being polite by responding to you here.

You are the one who said that you escaped from Roswell...not me...lol

Reality starts on planet Earth.

The problem you have Xeno is separating fiction from reality
Being insulted starts in the real world. In fiction and with comic writing we call it humour, which as yet you can't seem to tell the difference..

Last edited by George; 03/10/2019 03:05 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: George] #7988
03/10/2019 05:15 PM
03/10/2019 05:15 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Originally Posted by George
Originally Posted by Xeno
This accusation George is really insulting. Be careful...

I see you also have no sense of humour...perhaps together with other none talents?
I have no respect for you anyway . As you wrote me an email recently I was being polite by responding to you here.

You are the one who said that you escaped from Roswell...not me...lol

Reality starts on planet Earth.

The problem you have Xeno is separating fiction from reality
Being insulted starts in the real world. In fiction and with comic writing we call it humour, which as yet you can't seem to tell the difference..



I have a fortress.

How did you get so far?

I am interested


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #7992
03/10/2019 10:58 PM
03/10/2019 10:58 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Geeze...I am not being rude Xeno, but when I had spent a good four hours with my mum who has dementia and asks about 'The other George' and grandma number 10 and says that she slept on the roof...I think nothing can get worse. She is getting on to 93 years of age now and keeps telling me she is going to work tomorrow!

That is until I have to put her in the wheelchair at 03:00 without using a hoist as I have a bad cold and she has b*ggered my back.
Life sucks!

It is now 04:59 in the morning and just before I go to bed to die I am hearing about your fortress!!

I can't wait to hear what the elves are doing?

Now you are trying to b*gger up my brain, wondering about this distinguished gentleman on your avatar?

My life has been that of confusion with blunt chisels at Area 51 and what flying saucer bits are ******** up the River Trent before the cops arrive!

All we need now is to set that 'Anonymous 4587329b' off with parts from 'ScewFix' and b*ggered up drill bits as I fear an invasion pretty soon.


Last edited by George; 03/10/2019 10:59 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: George] #7993
03/10/2019 11:02 PM
03/10/2019 11:02 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
I am too far out for you and it makes you mad!

There is a blank in my mind and I feel beyond I can say...

I find myself confused and feeling the space but I remember nothing.

You know with them when your mind go blind?

Originally Posted by George
Geeze...I am not being rude Xeno, but when I had spent a good four hours with my mum who has dementia and asks about 'The other George' and grandma number 10 and says that she slept on the roof...I think nothing can get worse. She is getting on to 93 years of age now and keeps telling me she is going to work tomorrow!

That is until I have to put her in the wheelchair at 03:00 without using a hoist as I have a bad cold and she has b*ggered my back.
Life sucks!

It is now 04:59 in the morning and just before I go to bed to die I am hearing about your fortress!!

I can't wait to hear what the elves are doing?

Now you are trying to b*gger up my brain, wondering about this distinguished gentleman on your avatar?

My life has been that of confusion with blunt chisels at Area 51 and what flying saucer bits are ******** up the River Trent before the cops arrive!

All we need now is to set that 'Anonymous 4587329b' off with parts from 'ScewFix' and b*ggered up drill bits as I fear an invasion pretty soon.




Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #8001
03/11/2019 09:34 AM
03/11/2019 09:34 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
I got bigger things to get mad about. you could just be an undigested pizza or a potato gone sour or a hallucination?

It is when you start coming out of the grill of my computer that I start to worry.

I am glad that it is your mind that you are talking about and not your brain...lol?

'Summit's ******** us up' as it could be a radioactive cloud over Canada?
We got one of these alien charity shops opened on Nottingham. The council shut it down because someone forgot to put 'extraterrestrial' in front of 'alien'
They were collecting money for Roswell alien invalids but could not remember whether they had two heads or just the one?

Last edited by George; 03/11/2019 09:45 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I stole an alien ship from the aliens! [Re: Anonymous] #8003
03/11/2019 09:36 AM
03/11/2019 09:36 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2,411
Alberta
Watch your past!


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
June
S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) ยท Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

ยฉ 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.