Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (Xeno), 218 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,332
Posts9,680
Members327
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
starseedtruth, Truthseeker94, Alien65, vincefield, Zoa
327 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Diego
Diego
Sioux City, IA, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Music 188
Xeno 113
EdMan 63
Shark 28
Zoa 22
Diego 13
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,411
EdMan 1,313
frankie85 635
George 345
Music 298
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 223
Diego 190
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 3
A little whatever #7742
03/01/2019 12:12 PM
03/01/2019 12:12 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Fascinated, passionate, dedicated... obsessed? When one can't empty their mind and stop thinking about it, is it healthy? Missing a milestone my son makes for a post? I have a heart that loves and I know when I am not right. I was wrong to believe that one's effort could start the machine and see people start talking. The time focused on it was inappropriate in regard to my situation.

I am a dad and a husband so for them I must be available first. But I was obsessed. So obsessed that I remember seeing them fading out of my mind. I found myself far from my family in my own home which is really sad and pathetic. Somehow I feel there's a part of me that is not human or from this world, an alien inside, and I talked about it a little bit. There, that part's done so lets talk for real now!

I'm sorry but I did something simple: Reversed Obsessional Pattern or whatever you want to call it. I was obsessed with being online and posting about me and my reality, then I made myself obsessed with not doing it. It was really challenging! I will not hesitate doing it again if my OCD begins to hurt my offline life again. Well, I have to say that I also got my first viable smartphone which took most of my interest. Using a tablet at the hospital got me into it and this modern reality, so I discovered a new world.

Once there, I talked to a new friend about how I walked off from here. It was not right, but I didn't know how to go and make people stop expecting something from me for a while. I was confused and sleepy. I just wanted to take a break, and I'm still on that break, but for some reason there is a part in which it's more healthy for me to have some time here. I do not know anymore what to label myself but I did not change. Xeno the alien is who I am forever.

Now I am looking to offer a different experience to the public but I'm not yet prepared or planned for it, so it will have to wait. I also want to focus on my baby boy, who is growing very quickly! Things are going to move and this time I'll be watching. 2019 is going to be a year full of things and we will all soon be enlightened. I believe in my alien identity and it's telling me that it's time to wake up and start sharing.

I am beyond what I can remember, I know what I was told, and I trust what they said. Disclosure is coming and it will be from people that will eventually wake up and remember who they are. I am not looking to leave before the job is done so I'll wait. I'll wait them to come and share with us all about the world they are really from!

I am not here to play the law or start conflicts. I want to end them. I want to help build a community that cares about everyone and what they have to say. Anything from small talk that says an opinion, to big scientific equations that I will probably not understand. Everything should be welcomed. We say that a claim must be proven and supported with evidence. What if there is none? What if the real deal is something that none of us can prove or find evidence of?

I am looking to help working on a network that welcomes everyone. From imaginative theorists to strongly educated scientists, simple civilian to high military officer, earthling to creature from beyond. There is a barrier in this community, a wall to get over. Silence remains from a large public because they can't explain, prove or support with evidence. They have an experience or an idea, they want to talk about it, but when they try they get destroyed...

We have to stop being so picky and listen to everyone.

Aliens forced to be human by choice or not, are going to wake up soon and they will all remember...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: A little whatever [Re: Xeno] #7745
03/01/2019 12:43 PM
03/01/2019 12:43 PM
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander

No harm done really, we all know you tried to do good, I was hooked myself once on Mike Mentzer`s training routine High Intensity Training Heavy Duty, I know not the same but I was really hooked and read and listens to everything he said almost, I tried to get rid of the obession but it was really strong, but finally I did it though and now I see that he was wrong about most things also

Reply Quote
Re: A little whatever [Re: Xeno] #7746
03/01/2019 12:51 PM
03/01/2019 12:51 PM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!!!
Well said Xeno! bigsmile

Reply Quote
Re: A little whatever [Re: Xeno] #7751
03/01/2019 09:38 PM
03/01/2019 09:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
I want to make people happy and free, but this is no safe business! When I stop to speak they start to smile. How many times will I hear the same story? An old story... Just killing time? I start to smile!

Watch when I start to smile...

I was walking in the street today, it was freezing cold, then something popped into my mind and I was happy! I remembered something that illuminated me. I'm gonna tell you what: Winter is almost done! It was -25 Celsius and I felt good the moment I realized this cold Canadian white hell is about to hit the road and soon we'll have those first warm moments of spring. Sorry, I have no idea how it is in Africa but I know it's freezing here and it has been freezing for 4 months and beyond.

I'm going to have a beautiful year and I'm going to share it to see if I can make something better. I will be more positive and constructive for real. I am going to write regularly here, but I'm going to focus more on my family and close friends.

My son is the happiest man I have ever seen. We care greatly for him and he trusts us. He is a good boy and he's very not difficult. He is loved immensely and he's so happy. Always happy! He listens carefully and understands well. So smart! Dads can never stop... Moms are better, and my wife is an outstanding one. She is a real warrior mom that makes sure everything is right. I could not take care of the kid without her. She's the one making it possible and I mean it. She was on it 9 months before he arrived!

I'm feeling alive and I will try to make it contagious. I don't like to experience good things while alone. Good things are to be shared!

My situation is improving so I'll have more positive things to share. I have been officially approved by provincial disability, so I'm going to have an income. I'll be able to invest in my personal pleasure and entertainment such as getting a violin and proper video production equipment for my YouTube channel!

That's how things are going for me in Canada.

It'll be a lot of fun and I wish all of you a great year!

Peace!

Reply Quote
Re: A little whatever [Re: IronGhost] #7761
03/02/2019 02:19 PM
03/02/2019 02:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by IronGhost
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!!!
Well said Xeno! bigsmile

I still feel like I've let a lot of people down. My wife first because I focused on ''the job'' instead of her and my son. I spent almost a full month away from home and my family because my choice was to dedicate myself to my alien experience. So from that I realized nothing... I was challenged by my ego to go offline for as long as I had been away from my loved ones in my own home.

Then I started to crave online interaction, which I fed using my phone. Somewhere else closer to my wife, a different community. I did not write much because I was busy looking for new friends. I found a few nice people to interact with. I was never inactive, I was somewhere else. I was where my wife is. I am still there as well as here. I have just tried to help myself and take care of my relationship. I never meant to vanish like that but I didn't want to get divorced! That can happen. It has happened to a lot of people...

I did not leave, I reordered my priority and revised my style. I am still working on it by the way, so it's not yet time to expect much from me. I am exploring a different perspective, imagining new things and looking at myself a bit more realistically. I'm paying attention to my human self.

What's new?

I do not feel in distress anymore and I'm stable on medication and cannabis. I still don't see how, deep inside, I can be human or from this world. The medication is not changing who I am. Xeno the alien, a copyrighted OC, who represents an existence of mine that's from beyond this world. After showing the crazy and the unbelievable, I want to show a bit more of myself. More than just the tip of the iceberg! I've thrown down the doodle of my mind and now I want to sketch something. I want to start working on my posts.

I am here but not yet to ''be blogging'' again... I do not have as much time as when I was at the hospital, where I was writing all day long. I am a dad, alien or not! I love to be online, as it's a part of my wellness. I need to write and share, that's what I have to do for myself. It will be different, and I hope more mature and less self-centered. It's time to start to fully enjoy my journey on Earth. I'm going to turn the page and walk with those that will do the same. I will let go of the past and focus more on my close surroundings, on all the good people that are happy to have us around.

Everybody knows I am one that goes public and this is what I love to be meant to do. I am young and experimenting my inspirations. Nothing is meant to hurt but I do make mistakes and have bad days too.

See you all around!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) ยท Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

ยฉ 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.