Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
5 active mermbers (Xeno, frankie85, blackgaul, rudidur, 1 invisible), 54 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,097
Posts8,151
Members291
Most Online414
Mar 23rd, 2019
Newest Members
Fomalhaut, FreeMisteryMan, Lucid52, NicInDSM, lost on the grid
291 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Xeno
Xeno
Alberta
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 176
George 117
Matt 28
Shark 23
rudidur 12
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,064
EdMan 1,238
frankie85 492
George 345
Stormy 293
Spock 278
Diego 177
IronGhost 174
Matt 151
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
It seems there are two types of MIBs #7732
02/28/2019 05:08 PM
02/28/2019 05:08 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

Sky Truth
Lieutenant Junior

Oregon
From my research into UFOlogy, there seems to be two distinct types of MIB's.

One type of MIB work for the secret military and are sent to scare the witnesses of a UFO sighting or alien experience.

The second type is alien beings that were "manufactured" to look like human MIB. This is strange because they are meant to look human but are unusually tall for some reason. Are they are part of the scare tactics as well?

Last edited by LogicalChaos; 02/28/2019 05:09 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: It seems there are two types of MIBs [Re: LogicalChaos] #7760
03/02/2019 02:05 PM
03/02/2019 02:05 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
From my research into UFOlogy, there seems to be two distinct types of MIB's.

One type of MIB work for the secret military and are sent to scare the witnesses of a UFO sighting or alien experience.

The second type is alien beings that were "manufactured" to look like human MIB. This is strange because they are meant to look human but are unusually tall for some reason. Are they are part of the scare tactics as well?

I cannot speak from experience.

As a group back in the 1960s, we had our fair share of government involvement.

I recollect Frank and Pete as well as Monty (I think) who had this encounter with MI5.

The chap was pretty ordinary and followed us around a bit because there was a concern about National Security. He kept a gun in his briefcase together with papers.

I had met the guy but never really got involved with him.

Having spoken to Frank about three years ago, he wanted all my UFO evidence for his latest book. Being a famous writer now and rather respectable in history and folklaw, he rarely ventured in our past UFO encounters. We are fairly old now and he had contacted me as to reveal all.

I told him that he must be crazy writing publically to hundreds of people as it would rein his well established reputation from years of research.

His answer was:- "Someone has to tell it!" As he just wanted the truth to be told.

Unfortunately his publisher said it was too strong and refused to allow his book label !

Frank tells me that he is still trying . I asked him if he minded me sharing his view and he had no concern. I have extracts from the publication which is basically what I wrote on this forum from the 1960s-1980s

Monty on the other hand speaks casually about government interaction...as he now is RESPECTABLE and being a member if the Rotary Club. I nearly spilt my tea when he spoke about this none organic probe that fell out of his ear a few years ago. I thought I had him back on track with UFOs...but no...he thinks it is the Illuminati having planted this in his ear back in the 1960s whilst in hospital with a collapsed lung.

I am 100% certain of the military involvement as I had seen their fighter planes race up to meet some of these UFOs that I would be watching as a kid.

As for MiBs.....nothing!

Let me put it this way....as we were watching out for the aliens...they were watching our group. They are so evolved that they know everything about us and in return swopped data with us...especially me!

They have mastered our language, history, science and appear just as normal when they want to be?

Frank is worse sounding than myself and we trust each other 200%!

The things that he tells me....I say:- "Come on Frank...you are joking?"

Then I see Pete. He may be playing his mandolin or some strange instrument.

I ask:- "Pete.... what about this time that you saw........"

He looks down then up again as he does not really seem too bothered and repeats exactly what Frank had said as he was with him. Then Paul would look up and ask:-

"Is that true Pete?"

He would reply and exhaled a bit of breath as feeling a bit embarrassed :- "Absolutely!!"

Reply Quote
Re: It seems there are two types of MIBs [Re: George] #7764
03/02/2019 08:31 PM
03/02/2019 08:31 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

Sky Truth
Lieutenant Junior

Oregon
That's really interesting. Do you think they are human? Who is MI5?

Im definitely convinced the UFO-military connection. It really makes sense when you consider the Law of Attraction. Both UFOs and the military are secretive so its natural for them to interact in the past and present the way that they do.

Reply Quote
Re: It seems there are two types of MIBs [Re: LogicalChaos] #7767
03/03/2019 12:31 AM
03/03/2019 12:31 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
That's really interesting. Do you think they are human? Who is MI5?

Im definitely convinced the UFO-military connection. It really makes sense when you consider the Law of Attraction. Both UFOs and the military are secretive so its natural for them to interact in the past and present the way that they do.

Hello LogicalChais,

I personally think that both the government and UFOs do not want this type of activity broadcast. If religions and politics are 'rocked' in any way it could have a very bad impact on society.
When cases become too positive, I believe that these MIBs are government agents trying to defuse this evidence. So yes....I think that they are human. I had never met any but Frank came across MI5.

MI5 is the central intelligence agency of the UK. They are in charge of National Security.

As a group in the mid 1960s.....'we made a lot of noise' Frank and the team had attracted this guy who would ask us a load of questions as he seemed to show interest in the subject. I had only met him once at his house at Clifton. He seemed a bit strange but looked normal.

I had broken off with our UFO group at around 1968 as I was courting. It was later that Frank told me about this guy. That he was behaving suspiciously and Frank and Pete had a peep in his suitcase to find a gun and badge.

They confronted him about this later on and he admitted that he was given the task to investigate the strange things that were happening in Nottingham .

Where there were UFOs there was us! So he hooked on to us.

He was concerned that we may had been a possible connection for military conveyance relating spy work?

When he parted he wished our team luck and to be careful, saying that he was satisfied that we were just investigators.

Am I saying the truth?

I had known Frank and Pete for many years and they had never ever lied to me. Not only that...but I recollect Frank telling me this nearly fifty yeas ago for him to again repeat it to me just a few years ago. I had completely forgotten about this guy.

This guy was not interested in stopping us but was just happy to report back home.

I think what happened, was that where ever there were UFOs there was us! Although the scientists would dismiss all this....the military could not. This bright object was the size of a pea at arm's length was just just beyond the next garden as I was trying to work it out. The sudden rush of jet engines brought to my attention two Electrick Lightning jets taking off vertically just yards away from my house (so it seemed) to circle this light..only for it to extinguish as the two jets nose dived back into the ground. What do you think may have been discussed? 'Get MI5 and let us study reports and there was us' all connected so they wanted to know why us and them? What was the connection?

The MIBs I believe are the hard core of National Security?

Can you imagine the devastation if more and more people believed in UFOs?

UFOs are concerned about military operations, NASA and space travel as to watch us carefully esp at military bases where we can cause a lot of damage.

They watch us as we watch them.
Unfortunately we watch them where we should not be watching them and this is why I believe the MIB are involved. To shut us up.

There was a major UFO site on the Internet. It was very popular and roumer has it, that the owner was visited and shut down the site. A few years ago?
This is what I had been told

George

Last edited by George; 03/03/2019 12:46 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: It seems there are two types of MIBs [Re: LogicalChaos] #7874
03/06/2019 11:28 PM
03/06/2019 11:28 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

Sky Truth
Lieutenant Junior

Oregon
Oh wow. That's interesting about the website in the past being shut down. Im curious to know more about that. I just hope this one isn't next : /

Thanks for sharing about the British MI5. Ive seen a couple shows on the British MIB. My impression was that they were studying the sightings and the witnesses in a sort of passive, non-aggressive way. In the US, the general theme of the MIB is to scare the witnesses so that they don't talk. But Im sure the MI5 did that as well.

I noticed you mentioned multiple times that "where ever there were UFOs there was us". So you would be an abductee Im guessing? Or was it because you investigated UFOs and the UFOs were investigating you back?

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.