Aliendisc

Researching and Developing Anti-Gravity Device

Posted By: Matt

Researching and Developing Anti-Gravity Device - 04/02/2019 10:11 AM

I've been busy lately. I'm presently starting experiments with pulse frequencies, electromagnetism, apparatuses, and formulas that can sustain Anti-Gravity. The system does not want us to have this technology, nor does it want us to know that is a very simple to do. Therefore, I will not be providing much detail, if any, to anyone during prototype trials. I just wanted everyone to know, my pursuit for knowledge and understanding of the universe and our part in it, continues.

It is a COMPLETE JOKE that we are to believe sophisticated machinery such as the space shuttle, rockets, jet aircraft, and the like is all we are capable of. It is a complete and utter farce! We do not need propellants for propulsion. We do not need propellers for propulsion. It's what they want us to believe in. We are living in a system that is depicted from lies and deception from our day of birth. People are given a serial number at birth and are expected to turn a profit for the monetary system we are indoctrinated into.

Wake up and realize life can be so much more simple. Wake up and realize your sovereign right and free will to be at peace, understand the cosmos, and travel anywhere for free, is very much possible. We are living in the age of information and unfortunately, the age of deception. Stop looking for someone to prove the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence, anti gravity, and zero point energy and start actively doing your own investigative research! Only then will you start to find the pieces to this great puzzle we have all been distracted from finding.

The system just wants to make money off of us and keep us dumbed down and distracted. It wants to control and isolate our free will and strip us of our divine sovereignty. Look past the lies and deceit and begin to open your eyes to the greater picture. There's so much more.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Researching and Developing Anti-Gravity Device - 04/02/2019 01:07 PM

Wishing you the best Matt.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Researching and Developing Anti-Gravity Device - 04/02/2019 01:08 PM

Wishing you the best
Posted By: IronGhost

Re: Researching and Developing Anti-Gravity Device - 04/02/2019 11:15 PM

Wow!! You're doing some seriously awesome work here Matt. I agree strongly with what you have to say. I also believe there is so much more out there to learn and share.

I look forward to reading more from you!
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Researching and Developing Anti-Gravity Device - 04/02/2019 11:45 PM

I can feel your will growing and it is exciting!

I wish you the best Matt in your researches and I will always be here to help if I can!
© 2019 Aliendisc