Aliendisc.net

Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production)

Posted By: Matt

Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/03/04 10:19 AM

Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda

Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB's) exposed by an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who had been murdered after speaking out about the New World Order's Alien Agenda. An agenda that plans to wipe out most of the human population by the year 2029.

Not a work of fiction. We encourage you to do your research!
This Not-For-Profit production is intended for educational purposes only and under Fair Use.
Posted By: LogicalChaos

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/04/06 1:57 AM

Damn, its only 10 years away? Big events are coming, hopefully good ones. Yikes.
Posted By: Alienarchist

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/04/10 1:48 PM

I vote for the alienarchy i want an Alien president for my country

Phil Schneider was a stupid and a Murder of aliens

The Aliens are the protectors of the world and of the humanity , a war is request for a better future no doubt about this
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/04/10 2:00 PM

We'll see in 2029!

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/07/26 12:15 AM

Not all aliens are friendly or have benevelent intentions. Like the Dracos for example. Bad intentions, dark intentions.
Posted By: Music

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/07/26 1:07 AM

I'll make a nice cup of tea and wait.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/07/26 3:58 AM

Dracos? Edman claimed to be one lol!

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/07/26 5:18 AM

Edman is not a Draco. Draco's hide behind the elite because they are really cowards.

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/07/26 6:12 AM

From my Understanding, Dracos live underground and interact with the Human Militaries of the world. Theres also stories of them shape-shifting into Humans for disguise, like shown in the movies Captain Marvel and Spiderman: Far from Home. Not sure if they can but it is intriguing.

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/07/26 8:28 AM

catmouth
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/08/02 6:15 PM

wwow
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/08/02 8:36 PM

Damn I just bought a house with a 30 year mortgage....if the world is going to end in 10 years what will that do to my interest rate and home value? If most of the human race is killed off won't that lower home prices by glutting the market with excess inventor of home?

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/10/04 10:19 PM

I watched the video again. Well done AlienDisc. I like all the footage shown.
Posted By: Bzymbzymk

Re: Phil Schneider and the New World Order Alien Agenda (Official Aliendisc Production) - 19/10/05 9:27 PM

Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
Not all aliens are friendly or have benevelent intentions. Like the Dracos for example. Bad intentions, dark intentions.

Someone told you stupidity about Dracos smile
© 2019 Aliendisc