Aliendisc

Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked?

Posted By: Puff

Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:19 PM

I think the government faked the 9/11 Pentagon Attack to make people think the Terrorists blew up those towers.
Check this out: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/911-pentagon-attack/
Share your thoughts by the way!
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:20 PM

I kinda doubt the gouverment would kill 3000 of it`s own people
Posted By: IronGhost

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:24 PM

I always thought so too. Over here in Canada, people I know tend to think the USA is just batshit [beep] crazy. 😵
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
I think the government faked the 9/11 Pentagon Attack to make people think the Terrorists blew up those towers.
Check this out: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/911-pentagon-attack/
Share your thoughts by the way!


I think that too!
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:33 PM

How come aliens didn`t stop the attacks really with their flying saucers
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by IronGhost
I always thought so too. Over here in Canada, people I know tend to think the USA is just batshit [beep] crazy. 😵


Americans? Not all batshit but their government are the worst fokers ever seen in history of mankind I think... americans elite, powerful and rich people? Dickhole ready to breach your [beep] and ejaculate their sickness in you angus!
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by frankie85
How come aliens didn`t stop the attacks really with their flying saucers


None interference galactic laws


It is hard to bypass laws and interfere...
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:37 PM

Ah I see
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:37 PM

Yes could have started a war otherwise perhaps
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by frankie85
Yes could have started a war otherwise perhaps


Gss could but as commanding officer of this juridiction at this event I was still MiA...

They were busy trying to find me sorry...
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:44 PM

USA Government has already killed a lotta people around the world, I think it's not that hard for them to kill their own people.
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:44 PM

What is MiA?
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by frankie85
What is MiA?


Missing in Action

Military thing when a trooper is missing but the body havent been found.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:48 PM

When a body is found it become KiA for Killed in Action but I was found alive then I was "Rescued"
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:48 PM

Yes i should have thought so
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 03:50 PM

😉
Posted By: EdMan

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 05:35 PM

No 9-11 and the Pentagon Attack were not faked, arrogant self serving high intelligence officials felt AL Qaeda terrorists were morons that could not pull off such an event. They discarded intelligence that appeared and went along with their own views of the situation.

The Vinnell Arabia compound that was destroyed after 9-11 and forced the United States to withdraw from Saudi Arabia was infiltrated by A Qaeda, the computer network was hacked and employees bought bootleg cheap Microsoft Office Loaded with hacker virus in it. These people went back home with the disks used it on their home computers they logged into defense department systems prior to 9-11 and gave Al Qaeda a treasure trove of intelligence.

While in Saudi Arabia I located the store that sold the software, got to see the hacker tools they had in the back room and left taking the disks with me. I used to use them to send nasty grams back to Al Qaeda via the back-doors they had in the software from the shop I bought them out.

While in the kingdom I was informed by my race's people from a crashed warp ship eight thousand years ago that Al Qaeda was using the Harry Potter Series of Books as a one time code pad. This occurred at the Al Jabir Bookstore in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

Following that Al Qaeda attempted to assassinate me in mexico city outside the United States Embassy where I was working using a crude bio weapon that infected the staff of the United States Embassy with a respiratory type infection. Some members of the Embassy Coughed so hard they broke their ribs.

I came back to the United States and was deathly sick routed to the James A Haley VA medical center put in a secure ward for contagious disease containment tested and found to have been exposed to both neuro-toxin and infectious agent.

It was while I was in the secure ward of Jame A Haley VA medical center that I ran into the alien ship captain of the ship destroyed roughly four thousand years ago that was going to seed Venus with a genetically engineered package to convert the chlorine atmosphere to a breathable one.

Using the Harry Potter Series as a one time pad and a few other works I have been tracking Al Qaeda's command message traffic.

Three days before a Al Qaeda Offensive in the Western Middle East Region I issued this warning note. Egyptian Security Services got a copy and intercepted a team armed with explosives, scuba equipment and weapons that were going to sink a ship and block the Suez Canal spiking oil prices during the height of the great recession and global financial melt down.

After that Egyptian Security Services rewarded me with a good deal on a used Executive Series Mercedes Benz, the NSA and CIA bugged.

02/21/09

Al Qaeda: A Second Front in the Red Sea?

Edward, Major, USA, MI, (RET)

Recent activity in the Red Sea region indicates the possibility that Al Qaeda, in an effort to counter the United States military build-up in Afghanistan, is attempting to open a second front in the Red Sea region. Analysis of the movement of Al Qaeda operatives into Yemen, statements issued by Al Qaeda leaders, along with terrorist operations in Somalia and Egypt indicate we may be seeing the first stages of a terrorist offensive in the Red Sea, Horn of Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa regions.
Further analysis of the current political-economic-demographic situation in Egypt, coupled to Al Qaeda’s existing technical capabilities, indicates that Al Qaeda could inflict serious harm and possibly destabilize Egypt through a coordinated, strategically targeted, and low cost terrorist attacks. Should Al Qaeda succeed in destabilizing Egypt this would seriously undermine the United States position in the region. The benefit to Al Qaeda; and other states hostile to the United States and the West; in accomplishing this would be to significantly raise the price of oil by forcing the re-routing of oil shipments away from the Suez Canal. Such a rise in oil prices would have an immediate positive effect on the economies of such nations as Iran and others hostile to the United States while negatively affecting United States and Western efforts to deal with the current economic crisis.

This effort, also if tied to coordinated attacks in Somalia; along with other operations in Sub-Saharan Africa also has the ability to stretch United States and Western forces to a degree that puts our efforts in Southwest Asia at risk.

Given these conditions, and Al Qaeda’s current technological, logistics, intelligence and information dissemination capabilities, such a threat must be taken seriously. As the United States and Western forces press forward with efforts contain and neutralize Al Qaeda in Southwest Asia it is clear that we face a substantial threat to our flank in the Red Sea region.

Countering this threat will take a coordinated effort by the United States, the Western nations, and supportive governments in the Middle East. Al Qaeda has clearly shown that it is capable of reacting to circumstances with extreme agility and has likely already seen and begun to exploit this vulnerable flank in an effort to undermine our push against it.

Despite statements to the contrary, Al Qaeda remains a formidable foe. In this fight it is imperative that we commit the best and brightest of our intelligence, military and security services in order to hold the line as we move forward in Southwest Asia. I note that much of this assessment was performed as a result of an advanced strategic military simulation I have run. The results of this simulation have been reviewed and accepted by a number of senior academics and military professionals. Given this, I feel it is imperative that the United States and its allies review the current threat posture in the Red Sea region and initiate an appropriate response to counter this emerging threat.

I was a spy master during the Cold War and ran the largest human intelligence network on the East German and Czech Side of the Iron Curtain, do you think the intelligence and security services would let me walk out without putting a string on me.

I lash out at the golden chain they put on me and despise them for it.





Attached picture 0908180613_resized.jpg
Attached picture 0909181643_resized.jpg
Posted By: EdMan

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 05:45 PM

Egypt captured the team that was going to attack the Suez Canal a few months after getting my intelligence alert based on one time pad decryption of Harry Potter Message Traffic by the Al Qaeda leadership.


Egypt Arrests Group It Says Plotted Suez Attacks
Egypt arrests group it says had links to al-Qaida and plotted attacks on Suez Canal
By MAGGIE MICHAEL
The Associated Press
CAIRO
JULY 9TH, 2009
Egyptian authorities arrested 25 people on suspicion of plotting attacks on oil pipelines and ships in the Suez Canal, the Interior Ministry said in a statement on Thursday.
The group, which Egypt said had links to al-Qaida, was made up of two dozen Egyptians — most of them engineers and technicians — and their Palestinian leader. They also had contacts with militants in the Gaza Strip, the ministry said.
"They believe in takfiri and jihadi thought," a ministry statement said, referring to the radical Sunni Muslim ideology espoused by groups like al-Qaida.
The group planned to use explosives rigged with mobile phone-activated detonators against shipping in the busy Suez Canal, and learned about explosives from al-Qaida militants on jihadi Web sites, the statement said.
In April, Egypt announced it had disrupted a militant cell linked to Lebanon's Shiite Hezbollah movement that also planned to target the Suez Canal.
One of the suspects in the case announced on Thursday crossed into the Gaza Strip to meet up with the Palestinian Army of Islam group to receive instructions on attacking vital and important targets in Egypt, the ministry said.
A group by that name did once operate in Gaza, but was later dismantled by the local Hamas rulers.
Egyptian authorities confiscated explosives, diving suites, electronics and a handgun linked to an attack on a Coptic Christian's jewelry shop in May 2008.
According to confessions the ministry said the group made, the detainees killed the Copt and his three workers during a robbery. They also received funds from Islamic charities abroad.
In May, Egypt announced arrests of seven alleged members of the Palestinian Army of Islam for a bombing in February at Cairo's Khan el-Khalili bazaar that killed one French woman.
Diaa Rashwan, an expert in Islamic militant groups, expressed skepticism and said there are many questions surrounding the Interior Ministry's allegations, and similar cases had never gone to court.
"Here is a catalog of accusations, targets and ties to different groups that don't fit together," Rashwan said.
In the early 1990s, Egypt battled Islamic extremists who attacked police, government officials, tourist sites and commercial interests of the country's Christian minority.
Posted By: EdMan

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 05:56 PM

That is the reason, one of them, Why I have a $250,000.00 USD health and pension package for the rest of my life that can't be touched and a house and land gift sold me at low price for cash that the Jehovah Witness Church Sold me for next to nothing.
Posted By: EdMan

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 06:07 PM

8 August 2009, Based on Al Qaeda One Time Code Dispatch Decryption.

Pakistan Instability and the Nuclear Problem

Pakistan's government remains very fragile.  Should it fall the military has historically staged a coup de tat and seized power to prevent the country from sliding into chaos. I talked to this issue recently in a class at a major university on the subject of terrorism. At present both Pakistan and Afghanistan stand on shaky ground in terms of political stability and we are in the process of considering the addition of even more combat forces into Afghanistan, while we concurrently step of our campaign of drone launched missile strikes against key terrorist targets.

Control of Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal is vested with the military.  At present the military is split over the issue of Kashmir and support for Al Qaeda.  The reasons for this split are many but best described in a 1990 article by Bernard Lewis entitled, “The Roots of Muslim Rage”. I read this article entitled in preparation for my lecture on terrorism and highly recommend it to those seeking to gain insight into the nature of the threat we face.

With regards to the thoughts contained in this article, I wrote a point paper on this issue about 18 months ago and due to a computer crash lost it.  In a nut shell what I said was that through its actions in Pakistan, Al Qaeda via a combination of an adept series of terrorist attacks and asymmetric information operations has constructed a geo-political bomb in Pakistan that could explode if not handled correctly.  I will not go into the events that prompted that paper but they in turn led to the fall of the previous Pakistani government. 

To understand Al Qaeda’s strategy in this we have to look at the broader picture and tie in the attacks in India in Nov 2008 in Mumbai as part of our assessment of its’ grand strategy. 

Al Qaeda seeks to destroy United States and Coalition forces, which it sees as the greatest threat to its imposing a Caliphate on the Muslim world.  Modeled on the tactics it employed in Iraq, Al Qaeda, in conjunction with its surrogates, is attempting to inflame religious tensions and force an overreaction in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  This is similar to what it did with the bombing of the Golden Mosque in Iraq. The end goal of this particular effort, however, is intended is to trap United States and allied forces in Afghanistan, and then trigger a nuclear strike between India and Pakistan in order to isolate United States forces in Afghanistan where Al Qaeda and the Taliban could then finish them off.  As I spoke to in my lecture, apocalyptic based terrorist groups have no problem in thinking this way.

Can Al Qaeda accomplish this strategy?  Unfortunately there is a danger it could do so.  We tend to look on this problem from Western Eyes and see only the threat that Al Qaeda poses to the West. I have been tracking Western press reports and statements from policy makers and note that many continue to share an institutional blindness with regards to this issue.  To really understand the danger of this type of strategy we must think about it from Indian Eyes.  An unstable Pakistan, based on my experience in working the Indo-Pak nuclear crisis a number times, is a red line for the Indians; one that would prompt nuclear escalation. 

At the time I put these thoughts to paper I had been up late working on getting ready to deploy to overseas, when I started to map Al Qaeda’s recent attacks and assess the geo/political/military effects of them and correlate them to my knowledge of Indian nuclear capabilities and likely release scenarios. One outcome of that work was my assessment of Al Qaeda’s intent in the Red Sea Region, which I competed in February 2009.

Al-Qaeda could provoke new India-Pakistan war: Gates

(AFP) – Jan 19, 2010
NEW DELHI — Al-Qaeda is seeking to de-stabilise the entire South Asia region and could trigger a war between nuclear-armed Pakistan and India, US Defence Secretary Robert Gates told reporters on Wednesday.
Groups under Al-Qaeda's "syndicate" in Afghanistan and Pakistan are trying "to destabilise not just Afghanistan, not just Pakistan, but potentially the whole region by provoking a conflict perhaps between India and Pakistan through some provocative act," Gates said during a visit to New Delhi.
"It's important to recognise the magnitude of the threat that the entire region faces," he said following talks with his Indian counterpart, A.K. Antony.
Gates cited three main groups operating under Al-Qaeda's "umbrella," the Taliban forces fighting in Afghanistan, Taliban elements targeting Pakistan's government and the Islamist group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) in Pakistan focused on India.
Although he praised India for exercising restraint after the 2008 Mumbai attacks -- which Delhi blamed on LeT -- Gates suggested India could not be expected to remain restrained if it was attacked again.
"I think it's not unreasonable to assume India patience would be limited were there to be further attacks," he said.
The Mumbai assault left 166 dead and India has demanded Pakistan come under more international pressure to rein in militant groups on its soil.
Gates described India as a vital partner in the struggle against extremist threats, expressed appreciation for its economic aid to Afghanistan and said that he discussed how to bolster US-India military cooperation.
Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved.



Posted By: EdMan

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 06:26 PM

I live in a faith based cluster defense base of heavily armed right to bear armed moderate religious people of many faith sects, with rapid response attack helicopter forces from across the Canadian Border......Think very hard about trying to visit me, during the attempt to kill me many came and never returned, the woods are vast, bears eat all waste and the lakes are deep and cold......
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by EdMan
I live in a faith based cluster defense base of heavily armed right to bear armed moderate religious people of many faith sects, with rapid response attack helicopter forces from across the Canadian Border......Think very hard about trying to visit me, during the attempt to kill me many came and never returned, the woods are vast, bears eat all waste and the lakes are deep and cold......


What the heck are you talking about? No one here is looking to kill you. You have interesting stuff for a bunch of readers I have no doubt but... aliendisc is not a shithole to screw you up...

You should settle down a bit...
Posted By: EdMan

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 06:36 PM

I was tortured and the federal government of the United States did their best to kill me....I am a human Alien Hybrid...I don't tolerate fakes, nuts, and non religious people in my home on my land and in discussions with me.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 06:39 PM

Well this forum is not your home so settle down...
Posted By: EdMan

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 06:42 PM

Xeno I understand you are in a nice place with nice doctors, get a rest
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 06:46 PM

Get help Edman... You follow a pattern that always bring the same story and social interraction at the end... You shouls care about your health and psychological condition a bit more. With such a story you should considere help.

If not then here I say.

The shift technician should fix your script...
Posted By: EdMan

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 06:49 PM

Xeno I have all the help I need, now go get rest I said clearly I have standards on people I dialog with and let on my property and have the force to back it up in my local area...I don't play dead and sneak off like whipped dog with my tail between my legs
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 07:05 PM

Okay I am done with you and the waste of time

Enjoy your blessed madness buddy!
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 07:18 PM

Oh man, you've posted a VERY LONG reply and I can't even understand how it is related to the subject!
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
Oh man, you've posted a VERY LONG reply and I can't even understand how it is related to the subject!


This user is almost never related to the subject. Petsonally I don't even read him anymore for a long time... Don't worry about it!
Posted By: IronGhost

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
Oh man, you've posted a VERY LONG reply and I can't even understand how it is related to the subject!


Lmao
Always the same with that guy! 😂
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 07:37 PM

Sometime I feel like it is not even totally a real person, like a dude with templates to copy-paste or something... With only a few manual writting for negative social interraction.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 07:42 PM

Whatever back to the subject.

I think 9/11 and pentagon is [beep] lies! The USA government did it so they could go get a better price on oil petrolum!
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 07:55 PM

Exactly! I'm not living in the USA but I can see how much they care about money and war. Actually, the only thing that they care about is money. They start wars between countries like Saudi Arabia and Yemen or the other countries so they can sell their weapons and earn cash as much as they want and then after 20 years, they make a movie about how kind and brave their soldiers were.
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:07 PM

One could see the attacks as a punishment for bad behaviour because people in middel east etc. don`t really like americans but who knows really
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:11 PM

I don't get it. Would you explain?
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:12 PM

Well america has bad society alot of swearing and the sexual and they interfere with other countries businesses and steal oil etc.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:12 PM

Well soldiers are braves. They get orders and some are kind or good fellas. What the troopers are being through is real and they were soldiers. It is the people above them, giving orders to generals that dispatch them to colonels, then majors so for captains and lieutnant to end up with sergents corporal and troopers. I respect them because I am a military officer and I know how these things work... americans militaries I tell you your courage and struggles is considered but your leaders are dickholes! They risk your life for their own money and they do no care about your sacrifices. I am sorry to say that for you but your pentagon are jerks to me and they have your blood and the one of your brothers in ar,m on their name just so they make more money!
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:15 PM

Gotcha.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Xeno
Well soldiers are braves. They get orders and some are kind or good fellas. What the troopers are being through is real and they were soldiers. It is the people above them, giving orders to generals that dispatch them to colonels, then majors so for captains and lieutnant to end up with sergents corporal and troopers. I respect them because I am a military officer and I know how these things work... americans militaries I tell you your courage and struggles is considered but your leaders are dickholes! They risk your life for their own money and they do no care about your sacrifices. I am sorry to say that for you but your pentagon are jerks to me and they have your blood and the one of your brothers in ar,m on their name just so they make more money!

What do you mean by 'Your Pentagon'?
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
What do you mean by 'Your Pentagon'?


The USA pentagon, the high HQ?

Am I wrong thinking military decision are taken there?
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Puff
What do you mean by 'Your Pentagon'?


The USA pentagon, the high HQ?

Am I wrong thinking military decision are taken there?

Nope! You are right.
I was confused because you said 'Your Pentagon', but as I said, I'm not from the USA.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:26 PM

I was writting to american militaries because I believe they have brave men on the line of duty even if the reason why they are there is [beep] dirty bag of coins. I feel like the USA government would spare the life of a courageous soldier if it is worth a stupid penny and I feel sad for them.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Xeno
I was writting to american militaries because I believe they have brave men on the line of duty even if the reason why they are there is [beep] dirty bag of coins. I feel like the USA government would spare the life of a courageous soldier if it is worth a stupid penny and I feel sad for them.

I feel sad for them too. But I've got a question, what will happen if the soldiers don't do whatever the commander says?
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:34 PM

A single so.dier it is deserter = martial court and military jail. If it is multiple soldiers and ranked personal it is mutiny = martial court and military jail

Sentence can be different depend on how sever it can also be discharged of military forces or demotion.


That may be different depend the country.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:35 PM

Sorry deserter is if you get the [beep] out and leave before the end of your military service. It would be desobeying wich may be field punishment, martial court and military jail
Posted By: frankalexanderbe

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:39 PM

But why aren`t soldiers punished for going to war to begin with it`s easier not to
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:39 PM

Thanks, bud. That was such a great explanation. tongue
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:43 PM

They get their orders that's it. It is called chain of command. The ones that should be punished are the fake eagles behind politician that take public responsability and notoriety for send troops in a conflict, fights, missions, operations... The real responsible they hide behind someone else face! They are [beep] and [beep] that live scratching papers with blood ink in their pen getting all the money.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 08:50 PM

Btw sorry for short and cheap answer but I am on my tablet and I really hate typing with one finger on a touchscreen keyboard!
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 09:21 PM

Did I kill the conversation?
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 10:33 PM

Quote
Btw sorry for short and cheap answer but I am on my tablet and I really hate typing with one finger on a touchscreen keyboard!

LOL, Same as I.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Xeno
Did I kill the conversation?

I don't think so.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
LOL, Same as I.


The touchscreen keyboard?


For the subject I remember watching a video of 9/11 pentagon looking like an explosion not even 1/4 size of the suposelly crashed plane. The area was closed for construction and other wierd stuff. Did they actually found plane wreckage?
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/12/2018 10:48 PM

Quote
The touchscreen keyboard?

Yes.
Quote
For the subject I remember watching a video of 9/11 Pentagon looking like an explosion not even 1/4 size of the supposedly crashed plane. The area was closed for construction and other weird stuff. Did they actually found plane wreckage?

I don't know, but if you've got any useful videos about what happened on 9/11, please share them.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 12:22 AM

Well it was like 10 years ago or more... I don't even remember where it was I've seen it but nowaday in "2018" I am pretty sure that Youtube is full of them!
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 08:12 AM

Thanks, I'll take a look at YouTube.
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
I think the government faked the 9/11 Pentagon Attack to make people think the Terrorists blew up those towers.
Check this out: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/911-pentagon-attack/
Share your thoughts by the way!


So if 9/11 was done by our government then how do you explain the phone calls recieved from the hijacked planes, calls of their loved ones saying the plane has been hijacked by 5 middle eastern terriost who have killed all the flight attendants then locked them selves inside the cockpit? Meanwhile you have Osama Bin Ladin who has already attacked the world Trade center twice in attempts to destroy the entire building going back as far as 1991.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 01:29 PM

BBC News:
Quote
On 11 September 2001, four passenger planes were hijacked by radical Islamist terrorists - almost 3,000 people were killed as the aircraft were flown into the World Trade Centre, the Pentagon, and a Pennsylvania field. Just hours after the collapse of New York's Twin Towers, a conspiracy theory surfaced online which persists more than 16 years later.

So, this is related to what you say, even though those planes hit the Twin Towers and did a lotta damage, their damage wasn't enough to make such a thing happen:
Quote
"Is it just me?" an internet user named David Rostcheck wrote, "or did anyone else recognize that it wasn't the airplane impacts that blew up the World Trade Centre?"
"I hope other people are actually catching this, but I haven't seen anyone say it yet, so I guess I will. There's no doubt that the planes hit the building and did a lot of damage. But look at the footage - those buildings were demolished," he continued. "To demolish a building, you don't need all that much explosive but it needs to be placed in the correct places... Someone had to have a lot of access to all of both towers and a lot of time to do this. This is pretty grim. The really dire part is - what were the planes for?"


By the way, all of these are just some theories and none of us can explain the whole truth.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 01:31 PM

It is REALLY easy to fake buIIshit believe me! And people they believe anything. But they don't believe I am an alien :(
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 01:49 PM

Exactly, that's why some people say that those phone calls could be fake.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
Exactly, that's why some people say that those phone calls could be fake.


Im not gonna detail but they can be real too! You can have real stuff in a fake
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 02:06 PM

That doesn't answer my question Puff. If you think that 9/11 was faked by our government then how do you explain the phone calls made from the airphones on the air planes that were hijacked were people called their loved ones and said 5 middle eastern terriost had just killed all the flight attentents and pilots and locked themselves in the cockpit, these calls were made up until all the planes crashed and everyone died. So if 5 middle eastern terriost on each plane didn't hijack them then why was that exactly what the passengers on those planes called and said to their loved ones?

Second of all, Steel has a high coefficient of heat. That means when it gets hot it stores all that heat inside it very efficiently. So when you have a steal beam like the ones supporting the world trade center they are under alot of stress, then you add an impact to weaken them and blow away all the fire insulation, then spary jet fuel everywhere and let it sit in a fire for about an hour and now the steal beam is so weak it will fail to support the massive tons and tons of weight it is supporting. This is why the tower with the damage done to it on the lower levels fell first even though it was hit second, because those steal beams in the fire had more weight they were supporting. This is not a conspiracy, this is what happens when a fully fueled jet crashes into a sky scraper, the building will stand for awhile before the fire weakens the steal and it all comes crashing down. Before 9/11 nobody knew this because it had never happened before in the history of sky scrapers.

And finally, the world trade center had a lot of security. Do you really think anyone could of sneaked about 20 tons of explosives into strategic positions in both towers to demolish them without not even one person noticing? Not one report of anyone bringing in tons of any material before 9/11. In fact almost every bit of evidence perfectly asserts that 9/11 was done by terriost, and there is not one piece of evidence that suggest it was an "inside job", if you honestly don't understand why a sky scraper could fall after getting hit by a jet and set ablaze for an hour in jet fuel then I can't do anything for you bud.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 02:23 PM

Okay Xenu. I think we did not explained ourselves properly. The crashed plane were not fake, they were real! The media story is a fake. People DIED for real and made calls for real. The tower collapsed and killed a bunch of people for real! It is a [beep] tragedy that took away humans lives. But the media story from the government that terrorist did that is a fake. It was organised and planned by some USA fake eagles that killed all those people for real so they could deploy military forces and make money. Was it worth the blood of those that perished? [beep] no! Was it worth the suffering of the familly of the victims? Hell no! Was it worth the sacrifices of rescuers and volunteers? Heck no! The incident is not a fake but the story is a fake buIIshit!
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by frankie85
I kinda doubt the gouverment would kill 3000 of it`s own people


Governments killed lot more people than that for many reasons. Citizens are dispensable for them if it is worth a penny. Welcome in capitalism!
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Puff
Exactly, that's why some people say that those phone calls could be fake.


I'm not gonna detail but they can be real too! You can have real stuff in a fake

Yeah, they can be real too, that's why I said: "those phone calls could be fake".
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Puff
Exactly, that's why some people say that those phone calls could be fake.


I'm not gonna detail but they can be real too! You can have real stuff in a fake

Yeah, they can be real too, that's why I said: "those phone calls could be fake".


Yes I was not accusing you to say they are totally only fake I was just adding a litle detail. I noticed you said COULD be fake. I was just scared that some readers that lost a loved one would think they are fake so would have been their suffering and pain!
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Xenu
That doesn't answer my question Puff. If you think that 9/11 was faked by our government then how do you explain the phone calls made from the airphones on the air planes that were hijacked were people called their loved ones and said 5 middle eastern terriost had just killed all the flight attentents and pilots and locked themselves in the cockpit, these calls were made up until all the planes crashed and everyone died. So if 5 middle eastern terriost on each plane didn't hijack them then why was that exactly what the passengers on those planes called and said to their loved ones?

Look, I think the whole airplane thing was real. I just think those towers weren't fully demolished by those airplanes.

Originally Posted by Xenu
Second of all, Steel has a high coefficient of heat. That means when it gets hot it stores all that heat inside it very efficiently. So when you have a steal beam like the ones supporting the world trade center they are under alot of stress, then you add an impact to weaken them and blow away all the fire insulation, then spary jet fuel everywhere and let it sit in a fire for about an hour and now the steal beam is so weak it will fail to support the massive tons and tons of weight it is supporting. This is why the tower with the damage done to it on the lower levels fell first even though it was hit second, because those steal beams in the fire had more weight they were supporting. This is not a conspiracy, this is what happens when a fully fueled jet crashes into a sky scraper, the building will stand for awhile before the fire weakens the steal and it all comes crashing down. Before 9/11 nobody knew this because it had never happened before in the history of sky scrapers.

Take a look at this and this.
There you can see some good pieces of evidence which can explain why I think the airplanes weren't the only things that demolished the Twin Towers.

Originally Posted by Xenu
And finally, the world trade center had a lot of security. Do you really think anyone could of sneaked about 20 tons of explosives into strategic positions in both towers to demolish them without not even one person noticing? Not one report of anyone bringing in tons of any material before 9/11. In fact almost every bit of evidence perfectly asserts that 9/11 was done by terriost, and there is not one piece of evidence that suggest it was an "inside job", if you honestly don't understand why a sky scraper could fall after getting hit by a jet and set ablaze for an hour in jet fuel then I can't do anything for you bud.

"If" those pieces of evidence were not fake, we can conclude that it was not a hard job to go into the building and plant the bombs.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/13/2018 11:21 PM

Once in the past I was tripping on youtube looking at demolition and destruction videos. You know when a 80-120 floors building is declared to be destroyed by professional? Watched so much and documentary how they work to collapse them down. A LOT of videos and documentary and I saw a lot of professipnal jobs and when I saw the twin towers collapsed, rewatching video of it after those of professionals... It is obviously not the planes that did that, the planes are just the public story, the mediatic cover up because that was obviously a pro job! Pervextly collapse to the ground and at that speed hitting barelly around just like it was all set up.

Sorry but for me the terrorist story is crap, ots [beep], LIES and it pises me off because on behalf of thpse that perish, their familly, friends and coworkers, they deserve the truth. I will be back on my rank as officer in the galactic secret service and I will know and disclose everything about it! It os just a matter of time so message to the responsible of this tragedy:

It is your last chance to admit yourself what you did and why because if you don't, I will! I will not make it as good for you as you can still do if you give them the truth so the lost ones would at
East have died for a story that the truth will be known instead of having perished for a capitalism lie..


Take it seriously I am not joking! Last call...


Thanks for reading

Captain xeno
Operational Force
Galactic Secret Service
Posted By: venn99

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 01:19 AM

EdMan loses all credibility in my eyes when he claims the official story of 9/11 is accurate.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by venn99
EdMan loses all credibility in my eyes when he claims the official story of 9/11 is accurate.


Well idk anymore I just faded him in my mind
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Puff
Exactly, that's why some people say that those phone calls could be fake.


Its a fact that those people on the hijacked planes all died, and its a fact that they had loved ones they called while the plane was hijacked. Are you really insinuating that those loved ones that recieved calls couldn't tell the difference between their loved ones and an government impersonator?

And I tried to look at the links you left that explain how 9/11 was fake, but I can't. I am at work and the website came up as a "Racism and hate" category. Just something you might want to think about that the sources you site are known hate and racist websites and openly idendtified as such.

At what point here do we just admit that all the evidence supports a terriost attack and not a government massacre? Or are you just going to keep going further and further down this rabbit hole no matter how messy it gets? Because if you don't care about the truth and your just trying to prove the point that no matter how impractical it is still possible? Because if we just going with impractical yet possible conspiracies then I say Dinosaurs are faked by the government to hide the fact that we are alien warlords who came here from our own dying planet and we commited genocide on a peaceful alien world taking it as our own, and then the government hid a bunch of dinosaur bones everywhere to mislead peaople from the truth, that we are alien warlords killing off all other alien speices we find, PROVE ME WRONG! See look, I can make up stuff to that is not based in reality too because its fun...

Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Xeno
Once in the past I was tripping on youtube looking at demolition and destruction videos. You know when a 80-120 floors building is declared to be destroyed by professional? Watched so much and documentary how they work to collapse them down. A LOT of videos and documentary and I saw a lot of professipnal jobs and when I saw the twin towers collapsed, rewatching video of it after those of professionals... It is obviously not the planes that did that, the planes are just the public story, the mediatic cover up because that was obviously a pro job! Pervextly collapse to the ground and at that speed hitting barelly around just like it was all set up.

Sorry but for me the terrorist story is crap, ots [beep], LIES and it pises me off because on behalf of thpse that perish, their familly, friends and coworkers, they deserve the truth. I will be back on my rank as officer in the galactic secret service and I will know and disclose everything about it! It os just a matter of time so message to the responsible of this tragedy:

It is your last chance to admit yourself what you did and why because if you don't, I will! I will not make it as good for you as you can still do if you give them the truth so the lost ones would at
East have died for a story that the truth will be known instead of having perished for a capitalism lie..


Take it seriously I am not joking! Last call...


Thanks for reading

Captain xeno
Operational Force
Galactic Secret Service

I agree, but I think we should not continue this conversation because people will not change their opinions about what happened on 9/11, unfortunately.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Xenu
Originally Posted by Puff
Exactly, that's why some people say that those phone calls could be fake.


Its a fact that those people on the hijacked planes all died, and its a fact that they had loved ones they called while the plane was hijacked. Are you really insinuating that those loved ones that recieved calls couldn't tell the difference between their loved ones and an government impersonator?

Man, I agree with you! I know that those people on the hijacked planes all died and I know that they called their loved ones and told them about what happened.
I'm just saying it's not the whole story, the Twin Towers were not fully demolished by those airplanes. Though, it's my opinion and if you don't like it, it's okay and it's not surprising because a lotta theories may be accepted by some people and may not be accepted by some people. So we don't have to tussle.

Originally Posted by Xenu
And I tried to look at the links you left that explain how 9/11 was fake, but I can't. I am at work and the website came up as a "Racism and hate" category. Just something you might want to think about that the sources you site are known hate and racist websites and openly idendtified as such.

I don't know why the website came up as a Racism and hate category because it's not like that. Try to open the website using the Tor Browser.

Originally Posted by Xenu
See look, I can make up stuff to that is not based in reality too because its fun...

I agree, but no one does that for fun! It's a painful story and no one must make up stuff based on that story just because it's fun. So if someone did that, (s)he is a piece of [beep].
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 11:40 AM

So then you admit that there is no logical reason to doubt the authenticity of any of the recieved phone calls. Good, that is making progress, feels better now that you admitted that.

Hey man, if you say the WTO looks like a demolition that is fine. Looks like a demolition to me too, hell looks like it to everyone. But just keep in mind a sky scraper has never fallen down that wasn't demolished. So no one had any clue what it would look like before 9/11, some people thought the sky scrapper would just fall over onto its side, how silly is that, lol.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Xenu
So then you admit that there is no logical reason to doubt the authenticity of any of the recieved phone calls. Good, that is making progress, feels better now that you admitted that.

That was not admitting.

Originally Posted by Xenu
But just keep in mind a sky scraper has never fallen down that wasn't demolished. So no one had any clue what it would look like before 9/11, some people thought the sky scrapper would just fall over onto its side, how silly is that, lol.

What do you mean?
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 12:51 PM

So you still think that people can't tell if they are talking to their married partner or some dude named todd working for the government impersonating them? Come on man, that is like me calling you saying I am your dad, your going to know I am not your dad before I even get done saying hello.

And what do you mean "what do I mean?" I can't say it any easier to understand. Sky scrappers are only about 100 years old, even the oldest of them is still standing. There has never been a 120 floor sky scrapper that has ever fallen down before 9/11 that wasn't demolished. So no body know what it would look like if a 120 floor building comes crashing down or what it would take to level one. Now we know, a jumbo jet flying into well made sky scrapper will not bring it down, but the fire will weaken the steal structure and after awhile it will fall. We now know that because of 9/11.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 12:58 PM

For me this is a set up. I do not need that they admit and you may say I am on the side of conspiracy theory but, that is my opinion. Thousands people died on purpose of having a political reason to go [beep] around anpther country and make more money.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Xenu
So you still think that people can't tell if they are talking to their married partner or some dude named todd working for the government impersonating them? Come on man, that is like me calling you saying I am your dad, your going to know I am not your dad before I even get done saying hello.

I think you didn't get what I meant, I meant those phone calls were real, there's no doubt about it.

Originally Posted by Xenu
And what do you mean "what do I mean?" I can't say it any easier to understand. Sky scrappers are only about 100 years old, even the oldest of them is still standing. There has never been a 120 floor sky scrapper that has ever fallen down before 9/11 that wasn't demolished. So no body know what it would look like if a 120 floor building comes crashing down or what it would take to level one. Now we know, a jumbo jet flying into well made sky scrapper will not bring it down, but the fire will weaken the steal structure and after awhile it will fall. We now know that because of 9/11.

As I said, you are right about the airplane thing and the collision did happen but it was not just airplanes. Just check www.serendipity.li/wtc5.htm link and then this link so we don't have to continue and talk about those phone calls which we both know were real.
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 01:06 PM

Haven't you figured me out yet Xeno, I don't care about opinions, I care about facts. What facts do you cite as evidence of your conspircy theory? I am perfectly will to debate the facts and their relavence in this matter, opinions need not apply. Right now Puff thinks the phone calls are fake, yet he refuses to cite one reason why he believes that, I guess he thinks he is going to persaude me away from the evidence with his charisma or something. But all I care about is the truth, and the best way to get there is to track where the evidence leads man. You can tell me that you think you were born an Alien if you want and I will entertain you, as long as you provide me with what evidence you have to support your claims. But if your just going to tell me that your an alien and think that no facts are needed to support this claim then I will have to say to you: I am intergalactic ruler lord Xenu, the great destroyer and murderer of all Grey aliens. I like to [beep] their women and eat their young after I roast them alive over a smuldering fire. PROVE ME WRONG because apparently facts or the truth don't matter to you.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Xeno
For me this is a set up. I do not need that they admit and you may say I am on the side of conspiracy theory but, that is my opinion. Thousands people died on purpose of having a political reason to go [beep] around anpther country and make more money.

Exactly, it doesn't matter if they admit or they don't admit, at least it doesn't matter that much. By the way, I hope you've checked those links that I mentioned before, they're useful for both of us.
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
Originally Posted by Xenu
So you still think that people can't tell if they are talking to their married partner or some dude named todd working for the government impersonating them? Come on man, that is like me calling you saying I am your dad, your going to know I am not your dad before I even get done saying hello.

I think you didn't get what I meant, I meant those phone calls were real, there's no doubt about it.

Originally Posted by Xenu
And what do you mean "what do I mean?" I can't say it any easier to understand. Sky scrappers are only about 100 years old, even the oldest of them is still standing. There has never been a 120 floor sky scrapper that has ever fallen down before 9/11 that wasn't demolished. So no body know what it would look like if a 120 floor building comes crashing down or what it would take to level one. Now we know, a jumbo jet flying into well made sky scrapper will not bring it down, but the fire will weaken the steal structure and after awhile it will fall. We now know that because of 9/11.

As I said, you are right about the airplane thing and the collision did happen but it was not just airplanes. Just check www.serendipity.li/wtc5.htm link and then this link so we don't have to continue and talk about those phone calls which we both know were real.


This website is blocked by your network operator.



If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact your network operator with the following information:

URL:

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/evidence_of_explosives.htm

Category:

Hate and Racism

Server:

75.98.166.66:80


As I already told you bro, your website is a known hate and racist website. You really need to pick your sources better bro. That is like telling someone murder is a perfectly normal response, because that guy on death row for killing 15 people told me so, so it must be true...
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 01:19 PM

Maybe it is blocked and tagged as hate and racism because that is what your government want you to think Xenu and maybe you are being fooled right now. Things work like that sometime.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 01:37 PM

Believe me, there was nothing about hating and racism in that website. Just try Tor Browser same as I, so you can easily access that website.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 02:21 PM

I wish I was home on my laptop so I could quickly send links... But I am on my tablet and dont know how I would do that...
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 02:31 PM

What links?
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 02:43 PM

Anything I can find about it, articles or videos...
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 02:53 PM

Got it.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 04:08 PM

Right now I am limited with the pathetic knowledge I have of using a tablet...


Sorry will do more when I am back access to my laptop!
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Xeno
Sorry will do more when I am back access to my laptop!

It's okay, we'll just wait.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
Originally Posted by Xeno
Sorry will do more when I am back access to my laptop!

It's okay, we'll just wait.


If baby boy let me
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 09:54 PM

in deed, yes. by 3d.. the man behide it was.. hint he dead from a heart transplant.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Anonymous
in deed, yes. by 3d.. the man behide it was.. hint he dead from a heart transplant.


What?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 10:07 PM

it was fake aka 3d hologram projector, bombs, david rockefeller planned it for years.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Anonymous
it was fake aka 3d hologram projector, bombs, david rockefeller planned it for years.


Interesting, can you develop?

If you know stuff why dont you register?
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 10:51 PM

Would you explain more? I can't understand what you mean!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/14/2018 10:55 PM

im sorry i cant. im lazy and want to sleep. look for it on youtube and youll see it
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/15/2018 01:06 AM

I am not sure but I think it was just a popper.

You know someone that pop in without reading post a few and then leave?
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/15/2018 08:59 AM

He/She might be a popper, idk.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/15/2018 02:14 PM

Cant wait to work on that thread
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/15/2018 02:19 PM

Same as I.
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/16/2018 11:29 AM

Xeno did you find anything related to this case?
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/16/2018 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
Xeno did you find anything related to this case?


Im not yet into research...

For now I writte my stuff
Posted By: Puff

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/16/2018 09:30 PM

Fine. Anyways, let me know if you found anything related to this case.
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/17/2018 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Xeno
Maybe it is blocked and tagged as hate and racism because that is what your government want you to think Xenu and maybe you are being fooled right now. Things work like that sometime.


Then they would sue and get millions for false defamation of charactor and then get the website proper. You see in America that kind of stuff never happens, because in America we sue, and your judge is a jury of regular people. And if you lose then push it up to the supreme court and make it a national case with media coverage.
Posted By: RECKER_NONENAME

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/17/2018 11:59 PM

There's a lot that the government has not explained 100% to viewers, 11/9 is one of them
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 12:38 AM

The plane does not fit in the hole

Posted By: RECKER_NONENAME

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 12:44 AM

are mere things that we should discard, for example, when I was 11 I took a bullet shot of lead in the back, was in shirt then there were 3 bodies at the moment:

1- My shirt got the hole smaller than the bullet hole
2- The bullet was bigger than the hole in the shirt and smaller than the hole it made in me.
3-My body got a bigger hole than the bullet hole

This is a matter of logic, physics and science.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 01:14 AM

Fabrics are fibers and can stretch

Depend the projectile they take expension when they hit the target and tissue damage get bigger
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 01:19 AM

Almost an HOUR AFTER the first attack in New York, a hijacked airliner, transponder switched off, flies into possibly the most restricted & controlled airspace in the world, executes a 280 degree turn at a speed far above the maximum rated design of the aircraft, levels off a few feet above the ground, then flies into the Pentagon leaving a hole without a single wing or tail mark on the surrounding area. Plus... not even ONE fighter jet was scrambled from an Air Force base 8 minutes away to protect the Nations Capitol. Sound about right? And.... they call Truthers crazy?
Posted By: Xeno

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 01:30 AM

Also the bullet is really not "stable" when they travel a short distance the bullet may have hit the skin sideway wich is bigger

It is a french word helicoïdale

Google translated it to helicoidale

Bullets doesn't travel straight
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 06:23 AM

Lol, the pentagon is not restricted air space, even right now as we speak air liners fly over it all day every day. Second about the plane not fitting in a hole. The plane is made out of aluminin, while the pentagon was just reinforced and made with concrete and rebar, this is what bomb bunkers are made out of. Of course the an air plane is going to desintegrate on impact. Its not like a metal bullet hitting flesh bud, its like a flesh bullet hitting metal, the difference in how the entry hole is formed is night and day. And no one knew that the planes were going to be crashed into anything until the first plane hit the WTC, after that they scrambled jets but they coudln't get them airbourne fast enough since they only had like 15 mins.

Seriously guys, show some respect. 3,000 people died that day and all of you [beep] on their memory by defiling it with this talk of rubbish. Talk of how you think steel should be able to sit in fire for an hour and not be weakened, learn how metal is forged. Talk of how you think when a aluminin airplane hits a reinforced concrete and steel rebar building how you think the plane should win, learn some physics. Talk about how you think it should only take 10 seconds for the air force to know what the threat is and launch war planes, learn how the military works. You all have alot of learning to do before you even remotely qualifyied to challenge fact, don't get me wrong, challenge it if you feel, but for the love of god learn what the hell you are talking about. Because right now you guys don't
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 02:15 PM

We understand its Xenu point of view, but as it was said here we are not wanting to demote the lives of these people saying that it is false, but we want to show here that the fact that the terrorists have done that is false, we mean that as we can not judge everything that happened, we also can not believe in "everything" that was said to the media, like the LA bombing (at least I remember it was in LA), the US only shows some tragedy for the media to stay connected in the US, even let's get out of our true nationality and become slaves to the American economy and the media, think about it, one day after the 9/11 bombing there was the famous day after yesterday (or whatever you say), the President simply spoke to women who have lost their sons and husbands to go and buy and forget about a part of what has happened, as if the life of the victims were forgotten when they received a shoe or a new leather coat, there are many things that we must doubt, one of them is the attack, because if not there it is forgotten by another date silenced by the media, and what happens later you already know, do not you know? Ah, let me answer ...

 ... Another Attack.
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 03:00 PM

I hear what your saying, and I don't mean to be harsh. I am just saying all of the evidence leads to terriost did it, saying things like the air force couldn't launch war planes in less then 15 mins is proof that the military is in on 9/11 proves nothing except that the military was caught with their pants down because no one expected this. I mean right now there are so many moles inside the white house the president can't even take a dump without someone recording it and leaking it to the media. And you think those guys could orgranize 9/11 and not one person leak that? Lets just say a air force base commander got notice of 9/11 and was ordered to not launch planes until after it was over. You think that guy doesn't have any friends or family in new york, I guarentee some of them did. And yet they just go along with it, its irrational and not human behavior. And you don't think the 9/11 report they did to analyze how it happened wouldn't of revealed insider activity? You think the democrats would just sit idly by and let republicans kill 3000 US citizens to wage a 100 billion dollar war which cost even more thousands of US lives? There is just no evidence, show me one peice of evidence that supports your theory and I will consider it.
Posted By: RECKER_NONENAME

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/18/2018 03:20 PM

The bombs are one of the evidence, has stopped to think that no one knows for sure area 51, well, to hide an area so targeted by society and world television would not be difficult to hide an attack that led to 3000 deaths, we think we are few who know the true truth, can you a citizen say that it was not the military or the terrorists? no, not even I can say what is true or not, so we conspire, so we create theories and it is not always that we find answers but rather we find facts, as I said, the US always wants to be above the media, in Brazil and always but always the 9/11 is in my TV, in the newspapers and in the high of the Youtube every year, but, already stopped to think why? Why is the United States always at the top, great first world country? Why do even people I know want to move to the US? Why better conditions? No, but because the brainwashing drug in the media and everything, everyone wants a better education, right? But you do not have to move to that, study at home, we have google and Tor for that, more education? Pff, do not talk [beep], you do not get sick if you take care of your health, it's a bag fer everything
Posted By: Xenu

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 09/19/2018 08:46 AM

You referance the government keeping Area 51 a secret as justification that they could keep other secrets. But the government failed to keep Area 51 secret, the russians knew everything from day one, and people were watching the government test flying their captured UFO's at the infamous black mail box at Area 51 before bob lazar even came out in 1989 revealing much of Area 51 inner most secrets for aliens just a few years after the project even got started there. So Area 51 was a complete failure for the government, which is why they moved everything to White Sands which was also leaked years before it even happened. Which then made White Sands a failure, even though there have been no leaks since then. So the shining referance you use to justify how the government can keep a secret, is nothing more then a montage of how the government cannot keep any secrets, even the ones it would kill for.

And America is the best country financially to live in, this is fact, not media brainwashing. If you want to know why it all stems back from WW2, after America won saving all of Europe there was absoluty no resistance when America with England insisted on becoming the Global Reserve Currency for all international trade. This means that if any country wants to trade goods they must convert their money into American Dollars then they can legally conduct trade. But in the 70's England had a financial crises and they dropped out leaving it all to America. So basacially this made American dollars the valuable currency on the planet, and the only country that can print dollars is America, and print we did. This gave America such an financial edge that no other country could even come close. And it is still this way to this day even though its mostly used for trade with Oil, which is why we are so dependant upon oil and never seriously look at getting onto renewable energy options, if the Oil trade stops, we will actualy hit a depression silmilar to the one in the 1930's. This is exactly what I am talking about when I say you guys need to study more and conspirize less. Everything has a perfectly rational explanation if you care to just research it.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 01/10/2019 09:06 PM

i believe that is was faked! I think back then they called it fundraising! Those building were probably Those "attacks" gave the Bush/Cheney team a global blank check. Thousands of our brave men and women rushed to join the branches of the military. When our brave soldiers died they didn't receive anywhere near the amount of money the families of the tower victims received for their lost loved ones. Haliburton , and the other compainies tied in to them, had their chances to rush in , stealing barrels of crude, padding contracts for security, and construction.
Posted By: George

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 01/13/2019 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Puff
I think the government faked the 9/11 Pentagon Attack to make people think the Terrorists blew up those towers.
Check this out: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/911-pentagon-attack/
Share your thoughts by the way!


There are a lot of unanswered questions. Politics is a very strong subject.

There was some point made about burning aluminium. I cannot remember about this documentary, but as a mechanical engineer they never took into consideration the properties of aluminium as it cascades.

I cannot remember the question but I know that they built a lot of c*ap about nothing.

There was something about an explosion in the basement being a deliberate bomb.

Another load of rubbish because of the sheer weight/mass if the building and some kind of structural despondency that contributed to this theory. Again I cannot remember.

George
Posted By: LogicalChaos

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 07/26/2019 11:36 PM

I definitely think that 9/11 was a staged event made by the Secret Government. Researching Gematria thru Gematria News on YouTube has convinced me of it. Lots of numerological symmetry with 9/11. For example, the "11" of September happens to look like the WTC Twin Towers. Then theres the number "11" showing up in movies and 7-11 stores. Repeating numbers all around. Heres the best one thou. Guess what the date was that the Pentagon was created/invented?

September 11th, 1941: https://www.history.com/topics/us-government/pentagon

What are the chances that the terrorists know this date and attacked the Pentagon on this exact day, exactly 60 years later. That's just way too coincidental.

Furthermore, its the Pentagon. Isnt there a defense system in place to detect enemy aircraft and shoot them down? I think its weird that the Pentagon could be hit by a flying rogue plane so easily without defending itself using some kind of military defense technology. Just doesn't add up.
Posted By: Music

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 07/27/2019 01:55 AM

[Linked Image]

What a waste of a potential colony the human race is becoming!
Posted By: LogicalChaos

Re: Was the 9/11 Pentagon Attack Faked? - 08/03/2019 02:06 AM

Dan Burisch explains that one of the reasons for 9/11 was to invade Iraq. According to Dan, Iraq has a secret underground Stargate and the secret military wanted to take control of it.

More info here: http://thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Star_Gate_Iraq.html
© 2019 Aliendisc