Aliendisc

CAN YOU FEEL IT TOO?

Posted By: Ressler

CAN YOU FEEL IT TOO? - 09/13/2019 11:23 AM

Hello everyone,,
It is strange lately. I feel renewed? It is like if I was connected to an energy from somwhere else.

I think that some stuff is changing?

For me it was one year ago I just started to watch UFO videos on youtube and somehow...

I asked myself: If it was true? Does a ET can exist and live among us, looking like us? The Ufos seem to be real phenomenom so who is piloting? I asked msylef many questions but did not really searched for answers. I just went to opening my mind. But for a day I feel, like, a, new begining?

Is it this? The mind rebirth of taking this as, a... reality?

I started to read and I am a bit worried of this community, it looks goofy a bit... Stereotype?
But what is happening to me? Just what switched inside of? me? I just realised that it can be the truth.....
Posted By: Ressler

Re: CAN YOU FEEL IT TOO? - 09/14/2019 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Ressler
Hello everyone,,
It is strange lately. I feel renewed? It is like if I was connected to an energy from somwhere else.

For me it was one year ago I just started to watch UFO videos on youtube and somehow...
]internet sweepstakes cafe software companies
I asked myself: If it was true? Does a ET can exist and live among us, looking like us? The Ufos seem to be real phenomenom so who is piloting? I asked msylef many questions but did not really searched for answers. I just went to opening my mind. But for a day I feel, like, a, new begining?

Is it this? The mind rebirth of taking this as, a... reality?

I started to read and I am a bit worried of this community, it looks goofy a bit... Stereotype?
But what is happening to me? Just what switched inside of? me? I just realised that it can be the truth.....

Thank you,,,
Posted By: Sophia

Re: CAN YOU FEEL IT TOO? - 09/15/2019 10:04 PM

When a person decides to see what it feels like to suspend disbelief, even briefly, it can result in a personal paradigm shift. Eventually it will be realized collectively and we as a species will evolve. Personal evolution is exhilarating and will eventually lead to enlightenment in mass.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: CAN YOU FEEL IT TOO? - 09/23/2019 07:25 AM

Myself too. I'm seriously going through something really refreshing and mind opening. I'm discovering things through myself and I feel like the story would have worked out after all.

I'm not becoming a new person, I'm just waking up to remember who I have always been. It's like a new beginning, well it is experienced like it. For me it feels like a scheduled simulation that I've done before but I get the experience.

I feel renewed because I found myself in a situation that allows greater introspection and inner investigation. I could read myself in a more focused way to understand my problem. I felt bad because disbelief and forgetting where I'm from no matter what I find myself to be.

There is an important event on Earth, provoked earlier than supposed so things are evolving unnaturally. Many targeted people are being rushed... While others are waiting to wake up.

Just to say that I feel it too.

À consistent change is going on.
Posted By: DiscipleDave

Re: CAN YOU FEEL IT TOO? - 10/03/2019 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Ressler
Hello everyone,,

I asked myself: If it was true? Does a ET can exist and live among us, looking like us? The Ufos seem to be real phenomenom so who is piloting?.. .. ... . . .. . . .. . . . . . .

Scriptures teaches they are here.

Heb_13:2  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Angels being the entities that are NOT from Earth, but are Aliens from the Alpha Race of Beings in the Universe. i have met and spoke with two that i know about for SURE. And i love ALL Strangers, because i live by the Bible. i always pick up a hitchhiker, if i am able to do so. Might be an Angel.
© 2019 Aliendisc