Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
3 registered users (Matt, EdMan, Xeno), 30 guests, and 104 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics281
Posts1,431
Members119
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Help A Sad Alien, ufoinvasion51, sharona, Darth Sion, Cassandra Apollo
119 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 449
Xeno 181
Matt 77
sanna 77
venn99 47
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
John Mack: Human Encounters with Aliens #998
Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 PM
Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Reply Quote
Re: John Mack: Human Encounters with Aliens [Re: Anonymous] #999
Thu May 31, 2018 11:49 AM
Thu May 31, 2018 11:49 AM
stardust Offline

Recruit
stardust  Offline

Recruit

Reply Quote
Re: John Mack: Human Encounters with Aliens [Re: stardust] #1001
Thu May 31, 2018 3:21 PM
Thu May 31, 2018 3:21 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Captain
Xeno  Online Content

Captain
Lieutenant
Alberta
Why people they care so much meeting a dude from the space if they barrelly are with themselves?

The first thing they told me I had to do before getting closer to them was to first get closer to myself and follow my path wich was to tell me where up there I was to naturallly end up. You are all meeting aliens everywhere every day but you are not looking at the right place or listening the right people so you ain't see no [beep] around. You look at the sky or wait a landing ufo to present a prince but you don't even see he is walking around... I have meet alot of aliens or extraterrestrial and other esoteric or paranormal lifeform and I was always looking where the [beep] I was putting my foot on the next step. They are not coming from the sky... They will show from the ground wich is kind of what they are doing but they are not looking like what you think or having the position you would be expecting. They are testing and watching you to see if you are smart enough to see them when they make themselves to blend in humanity. Look around there is no point of watching the sky until you talk to the stars hoping they will writte you something good but you have to give something. The universe is huge for what we know and there is 100 000 billions of candidat or potential recruit for a few position. THEY HAVE CHOICE. Alot of choice... So believe me if you want that spot up there you better [beep] up your fucking life and die for it. I am not watching that video because when I want to know about an alien I just go drink a beer with one of them and we having some good barbeque and the sun is shining. You can have that too but you must start spotting them where you are expecting them the less. They are sneaky pieces of [beep] and infiltration professional that can shapeshift and get any of our dumb terran stupid ID... They can be a janitor, call center agent, lawyer, doctor, firefighter, unemployed, actor, homeless... They are just fucking everywhere! I won't give away tricks to spot for free coz I had to bleed for it and that is a price you have to show. Once you are done you got your spot! My case for the job I am getting has been a 10 years probationary contract wich I worked without being paid or having access to resources. A team was tasked to sabotage my life so I was trained in hardcore human survival on Earth. Of course it was a simulation in wich security feature was employed but I had to get through the job of losing everything and to be strucked down so they could see if I am the kind that make it or not. For 10 years I had a job to do for free in wich I was sabotaged by alien secret service because it works like that. If you make their little ''I [beep] you down'' and get back on your feet then... You know what we say, you don't get in the secret service it is the secret service that get in you... They just take you off a life and destroy you while you got to work for free. I made it and now I am an officer to tell you that is no Youtube video to get around them. Spot the good bar or pub and you may meet the aliens I know. Just pay attention to details and listen carefully everything and record and remember avery single words and all the meaning they can have. It is a show so make a good show if you ain't show you are more than someone else then someone else got the job. You want some? Cry for it!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
June
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.3, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.