Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 199 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,742
Posts14,225
Members403
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Seoservicesone, AlienCatcher, Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies
403 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 208
Sophia 39
Music 22
Matt 10
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,276
EdMan 1,353
Music 977
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Is it out dated soon? #9979
06/18/2019 03:20 AM
06/18/2019 03:20 AM
F
frankalexanderbe Offline OP

Captain
frankalexanderbe  Offline OP

Captain
F

I was just thinking about math, I know some are interested in it, but I was thinking like I said, if you try to measure a certain distance with math system, wouldn`t you really get infinite amount of decimals? If you get infinite amount of decimals, can you really measure something with it, measure plain energy for exampe since everything that exists is energy perhaps? And wasnt math in the beginning just something like a tool to build houses which you can really build with just your mind and hand and logic anyways? Let`s take the pi-equation for example, is a circle really 28,27 centimeters in area when you have infite amount of decimals if you want to be accurate?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9980
06/18/2019 09:23 AM
06/18/2019 09:23 AM
Zoa Offline
Lieutenant
Zoa  Offline
Lieutenant

I didn't need it and don't need it for learning what I learned. This video shows Pythagoras contributed but was only needed for us to learn. So yes it is relevant but less so with my teachings.

For more knowledge, see my YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/8FlBnsjR08Q
Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9984
06/19/2019 05:09 AM
06/19/2019 05:09 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Math like the Pi equation built the computer you use to post on this page. The top career fields in terms of pay are in Silicon Valley and require a math background to obtain. D-Wave corporation has built two crude quantum computers using the Pi Equation. That equation is used in conjunction with the Bloch Sphere to design qubit quantum processors. The equation allows for calculations to be performed within the sphere to refine the design of qubit processors.

Google with D-Wave has partnered to build a state of the art quantum computer facility for research that uses the crude D-Wave quantum computer. They find that traditional computing linked to the quantum computing achieves the best results.

What edman managed to do with the Pi equation is provide the quantum computer engineers with a tool to measure and map the Bloch Sphere with a high degree of fidelity. Affording them the ability to refine quantum qubit processor designs.

It is actually quite simple really the equation is the measuring tool that allows a engineer the ability to map the inside of a sphere.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: Anonymous] #9985
06/19/2019 05:40 AM
06/19/2019 05:40 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Edman's work with circles resulted in two algebraic equations one was related to the thousands of years old Billiard Problem and the other the Pi equation. The Billiard Problem is a complex problem in optics relating to finding the focal point of a spherical mirror. The Pi equation I addressed in the above post. The Bloch Sphere is the basic building block of the qubit processor. Edman's two equations provide a quantum computer engineer the ability to measure and map distances within the sphere relating to quantum functions. They afford for a more precise mapping of the sphere and reduce the noise level of quantum processors and allow for the building of more powerful quantum processors. That is what Edman did with his two equation working with a mathematical PHD genus from India and a genus statistician from one of the largest hedge funds on the West Coast of the United States. All of them have retired with Gold Plated Pensions and lifetime medical coverage and green card status in the United States. The statistician has a home in Big Bear California and a Villa in Rome and splits his time between the two. He is retired and writes science fiction books. The mathematical PHD Computer Science genus from India is semi retired and serves as the Dean of R and D for the largest Muslim Technical College in India. He holds a green card for the United States and is involved in designing sustainable communities to weather the effects of global climate change and sustainable methane power systems.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9987
06/19/2019 06:55 AM
06/19/2019 06:55 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In terms of the two other members of the mathematical research team with regards to the Billiard Problem and the Pi Equation. The Statistician retired after suffering from a mild stroke from one of the largest hedge funds on the West Coast based in Los Angeles. He has a home in Big Bear and rebuilt a Villa in Italy. He is very much into Egyptology and science fiction writing. He is marred with no children and is a highly moral and ethical agnostic that believes no human can understand the mind of God. He is working on getting some of his science fiction novels turned into a movies and splits his time in his Villa in Italy and his home in Big Bear California. In terms of the Muslim PHD Mathematical Genus of Computer Science Design, he lives in Mumbai India and splits his time with family in the United States. He is green card holder of the United States. He is also the head of R and D for the largest most advanced Muslim technical college in India and Is a moral and ethical Muslim that believes in interfaith dialog and cooperation. He is working on self contained villages and cities that can survive the effects of global climate change and sustainable power systems. He is also working on a CO2 capture project to capture and convert it to usable forms of gas. Both members of the team believe in the seriousness of Global Climate Change and live in Global Climate Change resistant structures and areas. Edman is retired and is working on low cost mitigation techniques for the production of food in the face of Global Climate Change and is working with the USDA under grant programs. That is the status of the team that designed that built the equations needed to reduce the noise level of quantum qubit processors and better map functions within it. In terms of the law. Discoveries such as the Billiard Problem and Pi Equation can not be classified, much like E=MC2 can not be classified. These tools are used by engineers to build qubit quantum processors and allowed for the building of the two Crude D-Wave quantum computers used by Google and Lockheed Martin. IBM is using the tools to build advanced test qubit quantum processors. This is why this team are retired and semi retired with gold plated pensions, healthcare and live upper middle class high quality of life lifestyles.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9988
06/19/2019 07:22 AM
06/19/2019 07:22 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
My man is in the federal system. I can now talk about my case of police brutality and police corruption.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: Anonymous] #9993
06/19/2019 12:20 PM
06/19/2019 12:20 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Math like the Pi equation built the computer you use to post on this page. The top career fields in terms of pay are in Silicon Valley and require a math background to obtain. D-Wave corporation has built two crude quantum computers using the Pi Equation. That equation is used in conjunction with the Bloch Sphere to design qubit quantum processors. The equation allows for calculations to be performed within the sphere to refine the design of qubit processors.

Google with D-Wave has partnered to build a state of the art quantum computer facility for research that uses the crude D-Wave quantum computer. They find that traditional computing linked to the quantum computing achieves the best results.

What edman managed to do with the Pi equation is provide the quantum computer engineers with a tool to measure and map the Bloch Sphere with a high degree of fidelity. Affording them the ability to refine quantum qubit processor designs.

It is actually quite simple really the equation is the measuring tool that allows a engineer the ability to map the inside of a sphere.

Yes, but we all kinda get tired of computers also, is that because it`s really been built using a not logical system as math, I mean not logical compared to for example nature which we never get tired of in comparison?

Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9994
06/19/2019 02:21 PM
06/19/2019 02:21 PM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Commander

I'll include this topic in my book.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: Shark] #10011
06/20/2019 04:22 AM
06/20/2019 04:22 AM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Shark

wow cool gonna read it now tongue

Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #10022
06/20/2019 11:59 AM
06/20/2019 11:59 AM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Commander

Originally Posted by frankie85

laugh It's not gonna be out dated though. My book will explain why it is the way it is.

Last edited by Shark; 06/20/2019 12:03 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: Shark] #10042
06/22/2019 09:20 AM
06/22/2019 09:20 AM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Originally Posted by frankie85

laugh It's not gonna be out dated though. My book will explain why it is the way it is.

Good laugh

Reply Quote
Re: Is it out dated soon? [Re: frankalexanderbe] #10455
07/03/2019 04:02 AM
07/03/2019 04:02 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.7, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.