Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
3 registered users (Matt, EdMan, Xeno), 30 guests, and 104 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics281
Posts1,431
Members119
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Help A Sad Alien, ufoinvasion51, sharona, Darth Sion, Cassandra Apollo
119 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 449
Xeno 181
Matt 77
sanna 77
venn99 47
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Latin Civilization Audit #992
Mon May 28, 2018 7:41 AM
Mon May 28, 2018 7:41 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
The audit of Latin Civilization has started the files on the disappeared generation of Chile with CIA support has been requested at the National Capital Building of Chile's Department of Defense by a Squad Leader of Terminator KILBOTS with anti mater obstacle removal charge.

Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #993
Mon May 28, 2018 7:46 AM
Mon May 28, 2018 7:46 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_in_Pinochet%27s_Chile

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #994
Mon May 28, 2018 8:05 AM
Mon May 28, 2018 8:05 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
The only reason I can post this information is because I have two Juggernaut Carriers, four Coastal Bombardment ships, twelve MIRV ICBM with Neutron Bomb Warheads and Three Warp Capital Ships on station. I am not human. I am a quantum based life form from another reality downloaded into a genetically engineered body of first Warp Ship Crash on this planet eight thousand years ago with singularity technology. It was most unwise of the CIA and human race to steal genetic material from my wife and I.

http://www.newsweek.com/giant-mexican-volcano-erupting-authorities-warning-people-stay-away-797231

My wife and I will be going to Hawaii next year for a Christian religious retreat at a very high end resort on Maui

The CIA flooded my air tube with CO2 on the operating table of Trippler Army Medical Center on Oahu. I woke up in the morgue on a gurney was taken to recover said I am going to reduce the CIA to rubble my wife begged me not to kill every CIA employee on the planet for ten generations. I said fine I'll dump their most classified secrets on the streets as garbage and then raise them up and have them punished for 100,000 years.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #995
Mon May 28, 2018 8:25 AM
Mon May 28, 2018 8:25 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
The CIA hit the panic alarm and is going what is our exposure risk for Chile. The CIA used the United Fruit Company as front during the cold war to keep South America free of communism this resulted in Che moving from Cuba to Central America to fight the United Fruit Company at the grass roots level. The massive size of the United Fruit Company gave the CIA and its operatives a huge lock on tropical fruit products and the ability to influence the commodities market around the globe. This really irritated the UK and Europeans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Fruit_Company

The Commander and Senior Staff of the Star ship adjudicator and fleet marines have just entered the new United Fruit Company HQ on fact finding mission have all access codes and passwords to corporate computers and corporate safes and security doors. The old United Fruit company is known now as the Chiquita Brands International corporation our teams are invested in the Checker Board Squares Corporation that makes high quality dog food that the werewolves snack on.

The United States Government raided Gibson Guitar Corp with armed and armored troops our troops have anti mater satchel charges stun prods and it pays to be polite and responsive to their requests and questions. This will be going on for a long time during the Latin Civilization Audit.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #996
Mon May 28, 2018 8:32 AM
Mon May 28, 2018 8:32 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
The drugs that were fed my wife and I came from old CIA NOC officers embedded in Chiquita Brands International that got busted for aiding right wing death squads by the United States and dealing in drugs. Among them are enemy human alien hybrids that got jobs at the CIA as NOC Officers living large in the old United Fruit Company with assets vested in commodities, property and offshore accounts that got destroyed by the massive hurricane that trashed the Caribbean counties, villas destroyed yachts smashed sunk art works destroyed looted.

Now I am going out to cut he lawn on my state of the art super energy efficient luxury home. My wife and I went over our two million dollars in assets last night tax free 100,000 income other cash influxes over the next ten months and are having friends over for memorial day barbecue.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon May 28, 2018 8:36 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #997
Tue May 29, 2018 12:28 AM
Tue May 29, 2018 12:28 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Online content

Site Owner
Matt  Online Content

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior
Saskatchewan, Canada
Originally Posted by EdMan
Now I am going out to cut he lawn on my state of the art super energy efficient luxury home. My wife and I went over our two million dollars in assets last night tax free 100,000 income other cash influxes over the next ten months and are having friends over for memorial day barbecue.

Hmm, where is our invitation beam

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: Matt] #1025
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:00 AM
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:00 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
The Latin Civilization audit is not going well. Mexico City's volcano was a indication of the issue. During social, cultural, technological, moral and religious audits of civilizations stress tests appropriate to a cultural level are induced to test all facets of society from its ability to respond to the stress test, resilience of faith and moral systems and the message the mainstream religious leaders put out down to the common level and its acceptance to the stress test. For example the Mexican volcanic eruption has tested all of these facets to include building standards and earthquake resistance due to earthquakes associated with a volcanic eruption. http://www.newsweek.com/giant-mexican-volcano-erupting-authorities-warning-people-stay-away-797231

https://www.space.com/40794-fuego-volcano-eruption-satellite-photos.html. Guatemala's volcanic eruption is like Mexico city's adjacent in effect to the capital city of Guatemala as was the Mexican volcanic eruption. The timing, proximity and earthquakes associated with the eruptions to the capital cities defies probability. This is a hallmark of cultural audits to call into question faith and science at a grand level and assess the reaction in accordance with end of days teachings of major faiths as cultural scientific, technical, moral and religious stress test. With large populations facing visible end of days like effects in their capital cities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Virginia_earthquake

This cultural is on the edge of warp breakout. An accident with a warp engine can have devastating effects on the scale of major volcanic eruption or earthquake.

So far the audit of Latin Civilization is not going well. Latin Civilization is Christian Civilization and it is the Teachings of the Creator of Christianity the Christians must suffer for their faith. The Christians are suffering to illustrate what the effects of poorly thought out and dangerous warp program could have on earth if not done with appropriate safety checks.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:31 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1026
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 AM
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
As to invitations to my home, few survive the vetting process to arrive at my door. This is not Waco or Ruby Ridge, it is a heavily armed mainstream gun legal community, that saw Jesus, Werewolves, Satan, Michael Lord of Hosts, St. Bridget and Warp Technology. Non-Main Stream Christians have hard time getting in. The motto of NH is Live Free or Die and its an open carry heavily armed moderate religious God Fearing community. That saw Jesus and hear him speak and doesn't trust non Christians. Then the warp ships and werewolves came in with tactical nukes and energy weapons. Few survive the vetting process to even knock on my door.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1027
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:20 AM
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:20 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
As to what Jesus said it was very simple love one another, be well, render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and God What is God and that it is not yet the end of days. Then he told me please sort this out son of Micheal Lord of Hosts and St. Bridget and ensure the cultural audit reports are complete I will be back in 425 years to review and approve them. I said yes lord here are the keys to my kingdom I lay them at your feet and am behind you with the full capability of my warp armada and he left after speaking to the local Federal Government Official that Serves the People and Community. The only one in town. Hence the heavily armed Christians that will die for their faith with heavy weapons well beyond Waco or Ruby Ridge

I told the CIA I was on classified mission they pushed I said keep it up Jesus Christ is going to show up and I have a warp armada so does my father and mother and we destroyed Thera and the Minoan Empire roughly four thousand years ago. It got recorded in the Bible and the locals have semi automatic heavy caliber legal guns.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:23 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1028
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:37 AM
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:37 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
As to why Jesus choose his people to suffer for all mankind on the edge of Warp break out, it is because true Christians know they must suffer for their faith and Jesus is there for them in the end.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1029
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:49 AM
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:49 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
As to me I used nano tech and warp level technology to raise the dead, heal the sick, my plumbers kid had a heart defect died started to turn green we used advanced nano tech and everyone prayed and he came back to life. He is doing very well growing above normal chart level. My old neighbors kids in CT had a similar incident same results.
Now that the Western Civilization Audit is done it time for the Latin Civilization audit. Michael Lord of Hosts and St. Bridget handle that one. They are being fairly restrained during this audit two major volcanic eruptions, secondary effects in Hawaii induced by warp drive engine. As to my wife and I were going to a high level Christian Conference in Hawaii next year at an eclusive resort on Maui. Will be discussing non end of days advanced Christian Concepts in love and other issues.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1030
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:00 AM
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:00 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
You have to understand my security system to even think about getting to see me. The Jehovah Witnesses built and provided my house. The Jews control a settlement in a town between the main roads leading up to this area, the Methodists, Catholics Baptists and Episcopal and other mainstream faiths are located in this area. All are armed legally dominate the towns they are in and police services. They run the schools, churches and town governments. They are for prayer in school, the pledge of allegiance and saw Jesus, Satan, Angels, Demons Saints and Warp Civilization Combat troops with nuclear weapons and energy weapons show up to support Jesus. They said if they support Jesus and we have the right to bear arms I think we better as well.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1031
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:10 AM
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:10 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
You should understand a team of theologians has checked my statement on warp technology dangers and the data regarding Latin Civilization and Christs teachings and observations of Jesus they recorded. They find they statement is in keeping with the data they have collected and that the Latin people are being used to illustrate and teach the more developed countries the dangers they face with emerging technology with the least coming to Jesus First and on to heaven suffering in his name for the the greater good of humanity and illustrating the failures of their Latin civilization to prepare their people for the new age.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1045
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:58 AM
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:58 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/palomo-earthquakes.html

The Latin Civilization Audit is not going well there are a number of earthquakes in a volcano on the border of Chile and Argentina and in Coasta Rica.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1046
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:01 AM
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:01 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
CIA Baby Butt types do you like the ash clouds in Mexico City and Guatemala City, my troops are delivering angel soft toilet paper to the United States Embassy in those Cities and signing in at the Marine Security Desk.

Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1051
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 AM
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
Over the last decade there has been a series of very major earthquakes in Mexico, Central and South America. These stressed adjacent faults causing pressure to build at volcanic areas. To a degree the warp drive is being used with judgment based on guidance to vent volcanic pressure in controlled releases per the stress test guidelines. With blessing from Jesus Christ. More severe eruptions are being reduced by controlled venting saving large populations from great harm. It takes vast entities of ancient age to make these hard decisions using warp technology to serve a greater good within the context Judea Christian teachings and morals and ethics and advance science and not destroy a emerging warp race.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1052
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:33 AM
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:33 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
Backed by warp technologies these two ancient beings are auditing and shaping Latin Civilization with Volcano, Earthquake, faith, science and the law. Warp troops from my Armada are there to advise and assist as needed behind the forces of Earth not in front. You start the mission briefing very simply, Recent crustal shifts have stressed volcanic magma pockets in these regions as evidenced by this over time increase in tremors and earthquakes in the area of these pockets. Controlled Warp Drive induced venting is occurring here and here as part of social, cultural, religious, ethics, morality and science and technology stress test of pre warp civilizations on this planet. So far damage has been minimal with minimal loss of life.

We are monitoring these magma pockets in near real time.

Compounding this issue is the approach of the Hurricane Season with additional megatons of water vapor in the atmosphere from controlled releases of the Antarctic Ice Reserves

Tinker, Tailor Soldier, Spy CIA HQ I am not human and have a Warp Armada you made war on Me, I attacked your HQ blew its doors in and did nasty things to your computer desk tops.

Attached Files 805a35aeeb0bf12f34baf52c4961c3ff--catholic-art-religious-art.jpgeaf752818c8324c22f59eb7dcb58e1eb.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Latin Civilization Audit [Re: EdMan] #1053
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:41 AM
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:41 AM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
In terms of the Nebraska sized holes blown in the Antarctic Ice Cap by Warp Ship Quantum canon the injected water vapor with the ash from the volcanic venting will scrub the ash from the sky and create cloud cover reflecting sunlight reducing and moderating global warming it will slow not stop.

Latin Civilization is being refashioned with earthquakes, fire from volcanoes, storms and such. A great stress test of it's fabric and the Organization of the American States.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
June
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.3, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.