Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered members (Matt, 1 invisible), 75 anonymous users, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,809
Posts14,609
Members429
Most Online619
Nov 16th, 2019
Newest Members
WANA KNOW, Mulder Fox, dredd, TrueVision, Indigolights144
429 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
sanna
sanna
iceland
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,375
EdMan 1,353
Music 990
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 91
Mya 30
Music 13
Matt 12
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind #9866 19/06/14 3:03 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
After decades of war and support to the military industrial complex I and my wife have retired to live our long lives in peace aiding humankind. During the course of our long distinguished careers we have retired to a organic farming community built by a collection of geniuses to survive global climate change and aid the residents of the local villages our community is built within. My wife and I served within the nuclear forces of the United States and on the front lines of our conflicts for 34 years. During that time I have recovered the invasion plans Central Europe, commanded troops during a large scale shooting incident on the DMZ in Korea, been a military adviser to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,was in India during a Nuclear Crisis with Pakistan in the basement of the United States Embassy, was the system architect and lead trainer on the most advanced AI military intelligence program in DOD at the Lockheed Martin Information Management Facility in Orlando Florida, and Intelligence System Architect and Scenario Designer of the DOD's Advanced Warfighting Experiment at the National Training Center at Ft. Irwin California. I was also the intelligence duty officer on the team for the launch of one third the United States Nuclear Arsenal and spent my entire adult life in the heart of the NATO and United States Intelligence System.

That is only part of what I did during 34 years as a senior intelligence officer of the United States.

In terms of combat kill ratio, during my 34 years I help kill, by targeting, over 30,000 enemies of the United States. I am trained in all forms of combat, weapons of war and combat strategies.

Attached to this post is the invasion and nuclear bombardment plans of the Warsaw Pact for Central Europe and Picture of me with Ian Mayo Smith one of the last surviving code breakers of the NAZI Enigma Code that turned the tide of World War II. For my work I was invited in to have a chat with Ian in his living room. After breaking the Enigma Code he retired into academics and became a college professor. He lives in a modest home in Bloomfield Connecticut next to the university where I got my first advanced degree and two blocks from my former Executive Mansion in West Hartford Ct. I sold that mansion last year when I bough this home for cash. I now live mortgage free.

He and I had a nice chat and he told me to remember that God exists and is very real. I told him that I knew that from first hand experience.

I have renounced war and violence, like Ian Mayo Smith, and have moved into organic farming and developing techniques to mitigate the effects of Global Climate Change under grants from the United States Department of Agriculture.

During World War II there were two ultimate secret Allied projects the Breaking of the Enigma Code and development of the Atomic Bomb. Ian was at the heart of the Enigma Code Breaking along with the finest minds and cryptographers of the Western World. He also worked with the first functional electronic computer in the world.

Ian Mayo Smith became a Hindu after the war and married a high cast Hindu woman. They have no children.

I and my Wife are Christians.

When I stopped playing ball with the military intelligence/military industrial complex they tortured me with drugs and electro-shocks to give them the solution to the Pi Equation needed to build advanced quantum computer processors. I was shocked, drugged and beaten by CIA Stooges in the basement of the United States Embassy in Mexico City. My spine was smashed, my ribs kicked in and arms fractured from attempting to hold off club blows in the CIA interrogation room in the basement of the Mexican Embassy. I was finally released and stumbled half dead on a airplane to the United States in Tampa Florida and then immediately taken to a ER to be pumped full of drugs to counter act the drugs the CIA poured into me in the basement interrogation room of the United States Mexican Embassy in Mexico City. While in CIA custody I was water boarded and treated to the same interrogation techniques as the prisoners in the old black CIA prisons. The basement interrogation room of the Embassy in Mexico city is a bare concrete room. It has ventilation system for fresh and is bugged and video linked to the CIA headquarters in Langley Virginia. While undergoing torture in the chair in the center of the room I sang the Battle Hymn of the Republic that my ancestors sang going into battle in the Civil War.

I now have a six figure tax free retirement pension from the United State Government a large local tax break on my state of the art green block home and gold plated health care for my wife and I for the rest of our long lives.

I am the blond man sitting next to Ian Mayo Smith in his living room in Bloomfield Connect.

That is why I don't like the CIA.

Attached Files Mayo Smith and I.jpgPlan of Actions of the Czech Peoples Army.jpg
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9867 19/06/14 3:13 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
I used to be six feet tall with a 32 inch waist. Due to the blows to my spine from CIA rubber coated clubs I am now 5' 10.5" tall. That is the price for not playing ball with the CIA.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9868 19/06/14 3:30 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Attached to this post is the executive mansion I sold to buy this state of the art green block home that is roughly equivalent to it. That mansion was located two blocks away from Ian Mayo Smiths home.

Attached Files 7 Pilgrim Road.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9869 19/06/14 4:00 PM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Please keep the madness to yourself. You will not change the world by stating the past all the time. It was not our war! We have and want nothing to do with that!

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9870 19/06/14 4:24 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Shark you can say anything you want I could care less, I did what I did and you have done nothing with the life God gave you. Xeno went and polished shoes for the poor in a charity shop run by a a Church, We help feed, cloth and care for the poor. YOU DO NOTHING and are a waste compared to Xeno. I have physical reality made of concrete, land, people, money things. What do you have? A computer? A poor flat, meaningless existence where you while your time away on posts in cyber space no one cares about? At the end of the day I did all the things I said and was all the things I said I was. You are nothing to me. I merely stop in here now and then to look over things. When you get invited to visit a mind as great as Ian Mayo Smith and converse with him based on your accomplishments then post the proof I may consider speaking to you. For now you are just a noise and gadfly on this site.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9871 19/06/14 4:33 PM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Originally Posted by EdMan
Shark you can say anything you want I could care less, I did what I did and you have done nothing with the life God gave you. Xeno went and polished shoes for the poor in a charity shop run by a a Church, We help feed, cloth and care for the poor. YOU DO NOTHING and are a waste compared to Xeno. I have physical reality made of concrete, land, people, money things. What do you have? A computer? A poor flat, meaningless existence where you while your time away on posts in cyber space no one cares about? At the end of the day I did all the things I said and was all the things I said I was. You are nothing to me. I merely stop in here now and then to look over things. When you get invited to visit a mind as great as Ian Mayo Smith and converse with him based on your accomplishments then post the proof I may consider speaking to you. For now you are just a noise and gadfly on this site.

Let the people decide this.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9872 19/06/14 4:46 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Shark this site is not frequented by the "people". I work with the people, feed, cloth and care for them. What do you do for a living? Do you have a job? Own property? Own a car? Have you a degree? I have two advanced degrees, military war record, awards and commendations signed off on by the most powerful military officers of the planet. I held the jobs I held and retired. Now I have a high bio science organic farm and grant from the United States Department of Agriculture to expand production in hostile climate conditions. Again what are you that people should listen to? Where are your degrees, what is your employment history?

After I post this I have real world things to do this site is not my reality. My farm organizations where I work with people is. We use the internet and social media to enhance our physical reality not allowing it to become the center of our existence.

That is the difference between you and I. I walk away tend and expand my farm business and interests.

Xeno broke with this site and is trying to better his society by becoming a civil patrol officer. He has lot of obstacles in his path to overcome. I am grant funded by the United States Department of Agriculture and self funded by a golden tax free pension plan from the federal government.

Again what are your achievements in the real world with real things? Not Much I expect.

Last edited by EdMan; 19/06/14 4:47 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9873 19/06/14 4:51 PM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Shark this site is not frequented by the "people". I work with the people, feed, cloth and care for them. What do you do for a living? Do you have a job? Own property? Own a car? Have you a degree? I have two advanced degrees, military war record, awards and commendations signed off on by the most powerful military officers of the planet. I held the jobs I held and retired. Now I have a high bio science organic farm and grant from the United States Department of Agriculture to expand production in hostile climate conditions. Again what are you that people should listen to? Where are your degrees, what is your employment history?

After I post this I have real world things to do this site is not my reality. My farm organizations where I work with people is. We use the internet and social media to enhance our physical reality not allowing it to become the center of our existence.

That is the difference between you and I. I walk away tend and expand my farm business and interests.

Xeno broke with this site and is trying to better his society by becoming a civil patrol officer. He has lot of obstacles in his path to overcome. I am grant funded by the United States Department of Agriculture and self funded by a golden tax free pension plan from the federal government.

Again what are your achievements in the real world with real things? Not Much I expect.

I'm not rejecting you as a person. I'm not comparing people. But you're dwelling on the past. Let it go! https://www.aliendisc.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/5856/some-wisdoms-for-life#Post5856

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9874 19/06/14 4:56 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
I have moved from the past and am working on issues related to global climate change, feeding the poor and building a state of the art High Bio Science Farm and research facility in the real world. My past is part of history I did what I did and am doing more today than yesterday. What are you doing to aid civilization. Xeno is facing many obstacles in an effort to be a civil patrol officer to make the place he live safer for his wife and child. What are you doing. Seem as Xeno is doing much more in reality than you.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9875 19/06/14 5:05 PM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
I have moved from the past and am working on issues related to global climate change, feeding the poor and building a state of the art High Bio Science Farm and research facility in the real world. My past is part of history I did what I did and am doing more today than yesterday. What are you doing to aid civilization. Xeno is facing many obstacles in an effort to be a civil patrol officer to make the place he live safer for his wife and child. What are you doing. Seem as Xeno is doing much more in reality than you.

Seeming means not knowing. You don't know me. I'm working on something big from what literally all the people will benefit. I've got my own areas of which I'm an expert. Let us continue in what we do best. Letting go of the past was only an advice. Take it or leave it. But wouldn't you agree that talking about good things would make the people happier than talking about the bad things?

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9878 19/06/15 3:02 AM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Finally a picture of you edman, never seen you before now tongue

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9879 19/06/15 3:15 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
The title of the thread may be right.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9884 19/06/15 6:50 AM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
You are right on your comment Music. In 18 months I will be producing several thousand pounds of United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Certified Organic produce. From the sale and use of that food aid for charitable purposes we will be feeding the poor in our local villages highly nutritious meals to help stave off malnutrition.

This food will be used to prevent dietary deficiencies in children of the poor that impact on cognitive development during early years. Ensuring the maximum potential is achieved by these children.

Our church dinners are critical sources of nutrition for both young and old members of our community.

Surviving Global climate change and the preservation of a clean chemical pesticide free source of food is essential part of ensuring the healthy survival of the human race. Cancer rates have increased as have central nervous system mental and physical impairments as our food supply has been increasingly been subjected to pesticides. If you plot cancer rates against the increased use of pesticides you will see a direct correlation in them.

Studies of old cancer rates, ie gastro-intestinal cancers showed that the old system of smoking meats for preservation caused a massive outbreak of stomach cancer that decreased when we invented refrigerators.

This is what I and my wife are engaged in now that we have rejected employment in the military industrial complex.

We have become social leaders of key industries and support services in our local blended community of four villages.

When I and the linked community of Geniuses that built this network of Global Climate Change farms and village left the military industrial complex we had to restructure our finances to permit us to engage in community aid operations. In my case I sold my executive mansion in Connecticut and used the money from it to purchase this farm and restore it. In doing so I increased the value of my investment 3 fold and the value of the farm property by a $140,000.00 USD. My wife and I then legally restructured our debts and consolidated them for no interest on a nominal repayment schedule. We then leveraged our cash holdings to clear high interest debt and are now positioned to be debt free in 3 years with a exponentially rising disposable income level year by year. This debt clearance is also tied to our organic crop cash flow from sales coming online as are farm is developed per our 36 month plan. This gives us a rising income curve and zero debt to income ratio in 3 years or less. Within three years we will have a $250,000.00 USD income stream, and 1.4 million USD in assets. By leveraging USDA grants I am able to build critical farm infrastructure at no or minimal cost and obtain organic certifications for a nominal amount.

I have done all of this, my wife's aid, in less than 18 months.

Concurrent with these economic activities I have become the leader of the county small beginners farmers chapter and a member of several other organizations that give me access to media networks, communications resources and man power for projects from the local to global level. For example through the Global United Methodist Church I have access to the world wide network of missionaries, relief operations, schools and hospitals by secure internal email and messaging via the Global United Methodist Church intranet. Through our local community church we run community support operations and deploy missionary personnel via a Global Evangelical Christian Umbrella Organization. By becoming a member of the local community of sustainable farms and village built by genus personnel I get access to the leadership of Global Climate Change mitigation organizations. This in turn links our missionary operations to these mitigation operations in a holistic manor.

My wife and I will be leaving on a family cruise to Alaska at the end of the month and will be having some friends house sit for us.

Upon my return I will be building my high tunnel greenhouse under a USDA grant for growing of crops in adverse weather conditions. I have several adverse weather condition agricultural projects in development and share that data via my county farm group to the state and national level as well as with children that will eventually be sent out as missionaries. Given the digital capability built into our farm, I can converse via video link to these children on mission projects to assist with global climate change advise and training to any point on the globe.

My wife and my family have been doing this for close to two thousand years. During the Cold War under Ronald Reagan we provided food aid to North Korea from a church farm my Father in Law supervised in Northern California. He went into North Korea with the Christian Religious marked food aid to ensure it was distributed to the people not the military by the terms of the relief agreement.

My wife and I have in 18 months built or farm into a Global Judea Christian relief operations center and taken over the leadership of our local church.

Not bad work for two 100 percent honorably discharged Christian Veterans of the United State Army and Navy Intelligence Corps.

Last edited by EdMan; 19/06/15 6:54 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9885 19/06/15 7:32 AM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
My wife and I are from families whose documented history goes back almost 2000 years, verified by Ancestry.com and other DNA tests. My direct ancestor signed the Mayflower Compact, one of the first such governing documents in the United States. We work with religion and are religious. Religion scares and threatens many people. Rightly so. It can be used for good or evil. Cause or end wars. Like it was used in World War II. My wife and I have drawn upon our family's religious heritage and taken over the running of a local community church. We are members of a global religion in the modern age. With full access to its vast resources. Even a small church is a powerful thing and in the hands of individual can do much harm or good.

Attached to this post is a image of the compound raided in New Mexico established by the son of one of the Imams that planned the first World Trade Center Bombing. I have detailed what my wife and our families do with religion in this new age and during the Cold War under Reagan and what we are doing with our farm within the framework of religion.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/14/7035...ound-residents-on-terror-and-gun-charges

This is a link to what the son of the Imam that helped plan the first World Trade Center Bombing did within the bastardized framework of religion he espoused.

Religion is a very scary thing and in the hands of a novice can be very dangerous.

Our constitution and laws make churches a very powerful and sensitive institution. Those that run them carry vast powers and rights under the law and constitution of the United States. My wife and my family have been religious leaders and warriors of religion for almost 2000 years.

As illustrated by the image and link in this post religion can be a vary dangerous thing. My wife teaches our church children about fishing using stuffed animals and ecological health by Mr. Frog. She knows from her naval service that old oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico become havens for fish like artificial reefs and paints pictures of them for the kids. This is what we do in contrast to the camp in the image I posted.

Also attached to this post is a Image of me in Mexico on a vacation. Frankie wanted to see me.

So there I am.

Our church has a stair lift for the disabled and my wife is working on a grant for it to build a elevator so that a seriously disabled child can attend church. She is seriously disabled and lives her life in a motorized wheelchair. She currently attends church Sunday service virtually by internet streaming Broadcast from our church. We would like her to be able to attend church in the real world.

This is what we have built are building within the framework of religion.

It is second nature for us to walk into a church and do things. We have been Christian in our families for close to 2000 years. What else did you expect us to do when we left the military industrial complex. We turned to the church and its vast resources.

Attached Files Me.jpgNM Camp.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9888 19/06/15 9:55 AM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
I have not said directly why it is so important to let go of the past, it's because of the time and energy you waste in it. Where you could instead do something more important that would benefit yourself and others.

Yeah. I like people that try to do good.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9889 19/06/15 10:15 AM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Shark I live in the current and work to build the future. Obviously you failed to comprehend the content of the posts. I have been discussing ongoing operations and such that my wife and I are doing. I use the past to display and indicate my qualifications and the source of my dispute with the CIA. In terms of my genetic analysis it partially follows. This directly matches the detailed family tree I built on ancestry.com that goes back to Charlemagne the Great 42 generations ago. By Ancestry.com DNA test my DNA has been pushed back to 5000 years ago in the Middle East. By DNA test and analysis I also carry Chinese genes from Northern China. When you learn to comprehend what I wrote about current operations and understand that I use the past to illustrate my qualifications along with Documented Family History and DNA study I may engage in a dialog with you. Until then it is not worth my time. I am a very busy person and don't have time to waste with people without qualifications.

Origins
Munster, Ireland
North Munster
North Tipperary
England, Wales & Northwestern Europe
30%
France
8%
Eastern Europe & Russia
8%
Germanic Europe
3%
Italy
2%
Turkey & the Caucasus (Origins of Iron Age and Legendary Garden of Eden)
1%
Additional Communities
New England Settlers (Mayflower Group)
From your regions: England, Wales & Northwestern Europe; Ireland & Scotland (Royal Family Groups)
Western New Brunswick & Maine Coast Settlers (Royal Family Groups)
Maine Settlers (Mayflower and Royal Family Groups)

Earlobes (Northern China Origins)
Regions where "attached" is reported most often:

57% - Korea and Northern China
53% - China
52% - Polynesia
49% - Southeast Asia—Vietnam
This map was generated using survey responses from Ancestry DNA members. The more often members with a high percentage of a particular region report a trait, the brighter that region is on the map.

Along with the DNA Data is a image of me. My forearms are well developed. I have a barrel deep chest. I dead lift 300 pounds and with supporting improvised ramp made out of two by four board moved from the ground a 450 pound 50 gallon steel barrel full of liquid into the back of my truck to take it to the disposal station. I am qualified in hand to hand combat, knife and bayonet fighting. Expert shot out to five hundred meters with iron sights. Qualified expert on rifles, handguns, machine guns and mortars. The CIA attempted to recruit me. I rejected the offer and they did not take no for an answer. I now have golden pension plan with gold plated medical care, and am owner operator of state of the art cutting edge model of the future of family farming in the age of global climate change. You could not get further from living in the past than that. I live in a state of the art advanced low carbon foot print home and am engage in advanced adverse climate agriculture research.

Attached Files Me.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; 19/06/15 10:33 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9890 19/06/15 10:33 AM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
If that's your way. I have to be honest too, I hate people that say they know someone well when they actually don't.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9898 19/06/15 12:16 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Our Farm/Research station will be fully online in roughly 18 months. Within twelve months the farm will begin becoming fully active in adverse climate farming and serving as a educational/research facility. The farm's combined produce output will be around several thousand pounds of fresh organic produce for sale or charitable use.

Tied to this farm is a complex financial income stream that brings in approximately $150,000.00 USD a year. This does not include farm produce sales revenue that is estimated to consist of $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 USD. This plus additional projected income will give our farm a total of around $250,000.00 USD in largely tax free income.

This income stream will be used for a variety of purposes to include sustainment of a high quality of life, improvements in farm infrastructure and charitable activities.

Once fully operational in 18 months our farm/research station will be fully integrated into a variety of local and global organizations. The primary goal of these organizations is to promote sustainable living and the production of organic high quality produce in adverse weather conditions.

Data produced from the farm will be used to update educational programs and in support of climate effect mitigation efforts.

During winter months we will be traveling from the farm both within the United States and internationally sharing the findings of our research with appropriate organizations and parties.

All of this was achieved in 18 months by my wife and myself. We are coded as 100 percent disabled veterans of the United State Army and Navy. Not bad work for the walking wounded.

Attached Files 36 Month Plan (b).jpg
Last edited by EdMan; 19/06/15 12:18 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9899 19/06/15 12:29 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Screaming

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9904 19/06/15 1:24 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
My wife and I are very busy, highly skilled and qualified people Frankie. We are among the best educated highly trained people on the planet. My wife before a medical crisis took her out of Naval Intelligence was on the list to fly on the space shuttle to put a Navy Classified Satellite into orbit as a mission payload specialist. She used to fly on a navy signals intelligence configured EP3A Orion aircraft and drop sonar buoys on Soviet nuclear submarines and then type classify them by engine noise and listen to the crews talk on them from the sonar buoy acoustical sensor package. While serving as a technical manager for the Verizon Corporation she got the location and data configuration of all of the NSA Data taps into the Cell Phone system for the illegal, now abandoned, eaves dropping and collection of data on people the NSA did that General Clapper lied about to congress.

She also ran Verizon Technical Cell Phone Support to law enforcement to all of New England. My wife and I were the top intelligence officers ever produced by the United States, NATO and Israel. I was offered the targeting job in the National Counter Terrorism Center working with the CIA illegal assassin program disclosed to the United States Senate by Leon Ponetta former CIA Director and turned it down because it was a illegal program.

That is what has been posting on this website and why I get over a hundred thousand dollars a year in a tax free pension. My wife's pension plan is being finalize on the 20th of this month and will result in a significant increase in our income.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9906 19/06/15 1:32 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
My wife and I are very busy, highly skilled and qualified people Frankie. We are among the best educated highly trained people on the planet. My wife before a medical crisis took her out of Naval Intelligence was on the list to fly on the space shuttle to put a Navy Classified Satellite into orbit as a mission payload specialist. She used to fly on a navy signals intelligence configured EP3A Orion aircraft and drop sonar buoys on Soviet nuclear submarines and then type classify them by engine noise and listen to the crews talk on them from the sonar buoy acoustical sensor package. While serving as a technical manager for the Verizon Corporation she got the location and data configuration of all of the NSA Data taps into the Cell Phone system for the illegal, now abandoned, eaves dropping and collection of data on people the NSA did that General Clapper lied about to congress.

She also ran Verizon Technical Cell Phone Support to law enforcement to all of New England. My wife and I were the top intelligence officers ever produced by the United States, NATO and Israel. I was offered the targeting job in the National Counter Terrorism Center working with the CIA illegal assassin program disclosed to the United States Senate by Leon Ponetta former CIA Director and turned it down because it was a illegal program.

That is what has been posting on this website and why I get over a hundred thousand dollars a year in a tax free pension. My wife's pension plan is being finalize on the 20th of this month and will result in a significant increase in our income.

Ah, I understand

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9909 19/06/15 2:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I dislike you Edman for turning on Shark like that! He has solved the biggest problem in science you arrogant selfish punk! You're the definition of our disgusting ignorant society.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9910 19/06/15 2:32 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Frankie, thank you for understanding. As to the rest. I could care less, self delusion is a wonderful thing for those that have nothing, been, nothing, will amount to nothing. When shark gets published in the mainstream science journals I will look over his work. Until then have a Pi Equation wonderful day and in a few years tell me how you like quantum computers.

Last edited by EdMan; 19/06/15 2:32 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9911 19/06/15 2:34 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Frankie, thank you for understanding. As to the rest. I could care less, self delusion is a wonderful thing for those that have nothing, been, nothing, will amount to nothing. When shark gets published in the mainstream science journals I will look over his work. Until then have a Pi Equation wonderful day and in a few years tell me how you like quantum computers.

Do you really think smoked meat leads to cancer, I have always eaten it, don`t feel anything wrong with it tongue

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9912 19/06/15 2:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I will destroy you all.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9913 19/06/15 2:38 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
When you can mathematically disprove this equation I will consider you being intelligent enough to talk to. Until then have fun doing the math. Tell me how you like quantum computers in the few years it will take to build them now that the key to processor design has been developed.

The value of radius r is of interest to us. It should be equal to 2/(√Π). From this equation we get an algebraic equation for Π (Pi).
Π (Pi) = 4 / r2 = 4 / ((xS – xB)2 + (yS – yB)2)

 (Pi) = 4 / { [(((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4) (1+ (√(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2))) (0.5 – ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) - (((√3) – 1) (1 - (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4)) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) 0.5 – ((√3)/2 – 1) (((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 ))) ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 + (√(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)))) / ((((√3)/2 – 1) – ((√3) – 1) (1 - (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4)) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 ))) ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 + (√(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2))) - ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – 1) (0.5 – ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )))]2 + [(((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – 1) ((((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 x (1– (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2))) ) (0.5 – ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) - (((√3) – 1) (1 - (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4)) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) x 0.5 – ((√3)/2 – 1) ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)) )) / ((((√3)/2 – 1) – ((√3) – 1) (1 - (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4)) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 ))) ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)) ) - ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – 1) (0.5 – ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )))) + ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4) x (1 – (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)) )) / ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)) )]2}

The above expression for (Pi) is algebraic involving one irrational number √3 only.

A philosophical query:
We shifted the origin of the figure identified by Ed in the hope that such a shift might produce a simpler expression. Are we involved in a search like the search for the ‘universal solvent?’ Are we on the verge of pushing algebraic simplification to the next level? In one approach to proving the correctness of programs with loops, we identified ‘loop invariants’ which helped us to eliminate the need to identify the number of times a loop would be executed. Are we suggesting that “a geometric construction for an algebraic equation is ‘expression invariant’ of the relationship between the RHS and LHS of the algebraic equation?”

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9914 19/06/15 2:43 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Frankie, when I was in college we went over smoked meats and cancer rates in the United States. The cause and effect was clear. Not everyone got cancer from smoked meats but decades of diet on them take a toll. Before refrigerators it was the primary method of preserving meat in the United States.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9915 19/06/15 2:44 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Frankie, when I was in college we went over smoked meats and cancer rates in the United States. The cause and effect was clear. Not everyone got cancer from smoked meats but decades of diet on them take a toll. Before refrigerators it was the primary method of preserving meat in the United States.

Yup I see

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9916 19/06/15 2:50 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
🔅🏴‍☠️

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9917 19/06/15 2:57 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
The Pi equation is why I get a $140,000.00 dollar a year largely tax free gold plated pension for life, gold plated health care and why my wife is getting a substantial pension on the 20th of this month with a years back pay in cash. When you can do something equal to it that has application to the further progress of quantum computer processor development you to would get what my wife and I have. Until then you don't get anything.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9918 19/06/15 3:05 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Why would a sane person post this on an alien forum? EdMan could be a scammer. Don't donate anything! This is how scammer make money.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9919 19/06/15 3:09 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
I posted this here for fun.....I like SciFi and dislike the CIA and posted it here to PO the CIA and NSA that monitor this site along with law enforcement. I have never asked for donations, don't need them and could care less about you

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9920 19/06/15 3:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I posted this here for fun.....I like SciFi and dislike the CIA and posted it here to PO the CIA and NSA that monitor this site along with law enforcement. I have never asked for donations, don't need them and could care less about you

I've never met anyone so successful on a conspiracy forum. I hope you understand that this sounds weird for the most people. And you said it yourself you're only into facts and science. So why do you not respect the people around here then if you like scifi? I think you're in the wrong forum pow! Or are you only here to show off if what you say is true? I don't understand, please explain!

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9921 19/06/15 3:30 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
It is very simple SciFi enthusiasts are among the brightest of people. During the Cold War scientists rebelled at security restrictions on work and put a lot of their advanced concepts into sci fi books to escape censorship. I have taken the same approach here. The Pi equation is very a very true piece of work verified by genus mathematician that is a Muslim Professor of R and D at the top Indian Technical College that is supported by Microsoft and Sun Unix Systems. My work with global climate change is very real. Occasionally people like shark bumble into things in word constructs that could have application to quantum physics like the old german cat problem. That is why

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: Anonymous] #9922 19/06/15 3:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I've never met anyone so successful on a conspiracy forum. I hope you understand that this sounds weird for the most people. And you said it yourself you're only into facts and science. So why do you not respect the people around here then if you like scifi? I think you're in the wrong forum pow! Or are you only here to show off if what you say is true? I don't understand, please explain!

They don't post on forums. They've got their own page with mods and office assistants. Just ignore it.

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9924 19/06/15 4:16 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
When you can mathematically disprove this equation I will consider you being intelligent enough to talk to. Until then have fun doing the math. Tell me how you like quantum computers in the few years it will take to build them now that the key to processor design has been developed.

The value of radius r is of interest to us. It should be equal to 2/(√Π). From this equation we get an algebraic equation for Π (Pi).
Π (Pi) = 4 / r2 = 4 / ((xS – xB)2 + (yS – yB)2)

 (Pi) = 4 / { [(((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4) (1+ (√(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2))) (0.5 – ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) - (((√3) – 1) (1 - (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4)) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) 0.5 – ((√3)/2 – 1) (((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 ))) ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 + (√(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)))) / ((((√3)/2 – 1) – ((√3) – 1) (1 - (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4)) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 ))) ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 + (√(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2))) - ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – 1) (0.5 – ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )))]2 + [(((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – 1) ((((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 x (1– (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2))) ) (0.5 – ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) - (((√3) – 1) (1 - (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4)) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) x 0.5 – ((√3)/2 – 1) ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )) ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)) )) / ((((√3)/2 – 1) – ((√3) – 1) (1 - (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4)) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 ))) ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)) ) - ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – 1) (0.5 – ((√3) – 1) / √(1 + (1 – ((√3) – 1)/((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4))2 )))) + ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4) x (1 – (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)) )) / ((((√3) – 1) + √(2((3√3) – 2)))/4 – (- √(((√3) – 1)2 - (1 - ((√3) – 1))2)) )]2}

The above expression for (Pi) is algebraic involving one irrational number √3 only.

A philosophical query:
We shifted the origin of the figure identified by Ed in the hope that such a shift might produce a simpler expression. Are we involved in a search like the search for the ‘universal solvent?’ Are we on the verge of pushing algebraic simplification to the next level? In one approach to proving the correctness of programs with loops, we identified ‘loop invariants’ which helped us to eliminate the need to identify the number of times a loop would be executed. Are we suggesting that “a geometric construction for an algebraic equation is ‘expression invariant’ of the relationship between the RHS and LHS of the algebraic equation?”

It is very simple when you can mathematically disprove the equation for Pi with supporting mathematical proof you will be fit to talk to. Until then you are noise and gibberish on this thread and web page.....

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9925 19/06/15 4:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
It is very simple SciFi enthusiasts are among the brightest of people. During the Cold War scientists rebelled at security restrictions on work and put a lot of their advanced concepts into sci fi books to escape censorship. I have taken the same approach here. The Pi equation is very a very true piece of work verified by genus mathematician that is a Muslim Professor of R and D at the top Indian Technical College that is supported by Microsoft and Sun Unix Systems. My work with global climate change is very real. Occasionally people like shark bumble into things in word constructs that could have application to quantum physics like the old german cat problem. That is why

You don't need science to understand Shark. It's very simple logic actually. You're just too arrogant to give unknown people a chance!

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9926 19/06/15 4:24 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
I am arrogant because I have high standards and came up with the Pi Equation...for that work I have a tax free $140,000.00 USD gold plated pension with gold plated medical coverage for life. I have a state of the art green block 3000 square foot 4 bedroom 3.5 bath mortgage free home I paid cash for and my income will increase over three years to $240,000.00 USD with a no debt to income ratio. When you achieve that I will consider you worth talking to. I am well off successful beloved in my community and run several organizations. Tell me what I have in common with you???????????????? That I should treat you as friend like Frankie.....

Last edited by EdMan; 19/06/15 4:26 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9927 19/06/15 4:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I am arrogant because I have high standards and came up with the Pi Equation...for that work I have a tax free $140,000.00 USD gold plated pension with gold plated medical coverage for life. I have a state of the art green block 3000 square foot 4 bedroom 3.5 bath mortgage free home I paid cash for and my income with increase over three years to $240,000.00 USD with a no debt to income ratio. When you achieve that I will consider you worth talking to.

Good for you. I don't believe it, prove it. But even if you can, the way you treat people.. I wish someone else done it!

Reply Quote
Re: At the End of War Comes Peace and Aid to Humankind [Re: EdMan] #9928 19/06/15 4:36 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
I don't have to prove it to you...you don't count for anything to me....you can't disprove the Pi equation so good bye....

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts