Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, Music), 180 anonymous users, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,410
Posts11,357
Members337
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sirhc01, ZJamin, Graffix2, GLCsector3295, tomtom123
337 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 819
Music 423
frankie85 137
Shark 118
Zoa 56
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,230
EdMan 1,314
frankie85 772
Music 717
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 289
Spock 278
IronGhost 231
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Random entries #9725
06/06/2019 11:16 PM
06/06/2019 11:16 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I feel like I have been away for a long time... What did they drop in the awakening of this mind of mine? I felt it behind access to my consciousness and there is of course something to help me with my new direction.

There is no training to be born here I guess but many things help to prepare one person to the step of tomorrow. I mean here that I can feel like I just climbed a tree and stayed there, away from the ground but not in the air.. Still far from space in my so undeveloped mind. It is no parts of me that will stay. I want to leave and I deeply do.

I never said I don't want to come back home after the trips...

Okay I left a really sad world a little while ago because I heard something that had a possible match with something noticeable. Now I am shading it with no more saturation than I actually need and this make me feel real good.

I would believe this was also to happen and I was waiting for it. I am really scared, trust issue... But I am going on taking this new way and see if really I will reach to be clean and respecting of myself. I have love and family but out there I really need to stop that [beep] survival character and just go back be myself.

A uniform for the duty or the responsibility of an committed citizen.

I am still trying to separate the wall and go ahead of my own life. Further on the timeline I am aiming, the Earth is not wiped and mined so for our soul.

Call for whatever you want and believe in god if it makes you a good person.

I have been really wrong and lost for a long time but more than yesterday and less than tomorrow, I am finding my way. I have met people. a couple crush just to realize life does not get that way because being a lover is often confusing and it back fire particularly strong.

"We will meet at the next crossroad"

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Random entries [Re: Xeno] #9726
06/06/2019 11:31 PM
06/06/2019 11:31 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I don't know how this has been written or programmed but sometime I feel a script filling a gap that somehow makes me feel supported 24/7 at some point.

I said it that I really don't know what they did to me and still what is real and not in this but I am getting better. A while ago it was terrible and I have been rushing and it has been a struggle of my everyday... BUT

At the end or close to it, I am really happy with every one of my experiences through this case of mine that I like to call the neXeon project. Nothing to do with me. I joined a existing story...

In 2009 I was blew up

In 2014 REblew up

In 2019 I would report "Functional"

I talk like I was a victim most of the time and at some point I have been but then I decided to participate and to become a contributor, entry level: V O L U N T E E R

I have been so many business that the level of volunteer is the only door in (...) so and out too lol!

Just to say that for a really large public, coming up saying that someone has a job but no pay check, it is a little bit more common and frequent than it seems to be. To me it just feel regular to have a business with limited position to be looking for a "demonstration". For an exemple. 7 billions of people can sit their [beep] and be on my seat here. Home job!

When in a world of technologies, especially communication technologies. The competition can be severe because it is possible from all around the world to connect and to do the exact same.

Online I am a opensource believer!

Let give this world some time and effort, just for fun!

Reply Quote
Re: Random entries [Re: Xeno] #9727
06/07/2019 12:27 AM
06/07/2019 12:27 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I could pull the wrong strings a really long time but eh I was told by a friend-

"They will forgive you"

I was told a lot of things and I heard even more on the side and only time reveals what is real and true...

Reply Quote
Re: Random entries [Re: Xeno] #9728
06/07/2019 12:46 AM
06/07/2019 12:46 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I took a lot of picture and video of myself in this experience but never others...

I have in my memory stamped the face of some special people that I could recognize.

If I remember...

Trained to forget I will get through this!

Once I tought I had to grow some sort of "lost wings" so I could fly in the sky but then I was told that I better lay off the dragons and work out to reach owning a [beep] space ship and travel in space.

I was told by a lord in a lucid dream or something similar to a travel. I fet I was casted off my body during my sleep in through a "dream" summoned right in face of that big huge lizard in their plan. Just to quickly being told politely:

" [beep] off! "

I really thought in a first point at that first step that the draconia would give me my answer and it was clear:

NO

But it was not a [beep] story and I have experienced a lot of magic at this time of my life. I have had experienced multiple paranormal or para-spiritual phenomenons so it ends up being kicked out! Clearly told... Nope, not us, not here, not now...

Except for that alien reality...

Reply Quote
Re: Random entries [Re: Xeno] #9731
06/07/2019 03:09 AM
06/07/2019 03:09 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I have wasted too much time developing video game lore during my childhood. I could start my researches before...

I touched a lot of subjects off topic but I have been into paranormal phenomenon for a while. Beliefs from beyond and hope from down here... I read something cold and cruel in the stars but at the end our heart is warm and loving. Fall 2009 was the incident that would give a turn to my life that completely changed in fall 2014.

Aliens...

[beep] aliens!

Not to be rude but it's a mind blower to wake up a morning with an experience far out from beyond any possible human understanding.

At this date and time I have no [beep] idea what the heck the world really is...

What a theorist am I?

One that believe like a lunatic but doubt such a detective so I think twice and look at the contradictions.

Really?

Or are I dumbo numbo uno?

Reply Quote
Re: Random entries [Re: Xeno] #9732
06/07/2019 03:27 AM
06/07/2019 03:27 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Fantasy from scratch and hard work to find where it becomes real. One day you just think about it then in the future it appears closer. Some people they call it a fantasy and maybe it is. A fantasy for adult!

Behind the scene it is not for kids being around us love

There is a lot of theorist out there and we all want the truth.

The truth is out there...

Anything that is present in our cultures, dead or living, about the unexplained.

I have a passion for digging... I am just not done taking a break of myself and the alien within my mind, heart and soul. I am going to take some vacation and be useful in society around here and hopefully make friends. I could not hope better than an occupation because I am getting bored and uninspired by writing...

But I got to wait and there are delays that will happen to me later...

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.