Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Music, Xeno, 1 invisible), 207 anonymous users, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,451
Posts11,742
Members342
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Yuh, euroslam, daniel, Wildfirerev, somalianbobo
342 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 975
Music 416
frankie85 175
Shark 110
Zoa 39
EdMan 23
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,398
EdMan 1,337
frankie85 820
Music 721
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 241
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Xeno and the C.O.P. #9279
05/16/2019 11:40 PM
05/16/2019 11:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Just an update that tomorrow I will have an appointment with members of a local "citizen on patrol" organization. I have no idea what they are exactly and what they do but I will find out. I can imagine fantasies for a few readers about what I imagine. Patrolling the streets of town with a few buddies from there.

People that want it safe for our kids.

Also it would be a good experience and I could learn. Learn to get back out there on the field because inside on my computer has done its time, I have to update my background and earn my position in this society.

I wish it is a good organization that actually with authority collaboration patrol the town as citizen vigilant.

I remember lately I was asked if I am a cop. I am not!

But I would if I could...

I have diagnosis that aren't good for the recruitment, you see. I tried the military, was refused. Never tried the cops though... Never though it would fit me or my wife but to get back on my track to the far out space and time I got to start somewhere... Neighbor watch is surely fun to do and I will meet people that will get me know the town a little bit more.

When my criminal record will be pardoned then maybe I could see if I can go into something else.

I will probably volunteer only every now in a while then now or sometime... Whatever just to say that I will not spend much of my time on it to stay with my wife at night. But I will at least do one night. Just to see what's up in town around people who knows where to be.

I imagine in the middle of the night meeting a drunk alien in the middle of the street. tongue

Not the kind of alien the anti-believers they need to see. The aliens that look human and I see everywhere because I am paranoid...

I wonder if the citizen group will give me duty that will give me some lead or track to follow into any paranormal, ufo or alien investigation. I have no idea what it is exactly?

I like the be on the ground and work on the field. I am just looking for an occupation just like before I moved in Alberta. I was giving to society by volunteering where I could. I want to do the same here. I want regularly go give my time and efforts somewhere. Feel useful to the society and the system...

I don't like to obey but sometime it is for the wellness of the world...

I need to be involved and anyway I had my time here. I will always be obsessed writing somewhere, maybe here or not.

I am planning going for content more real by reporting how things are out there around where I live. But I just arrived around your world so I need to learn the area. I want to go around the people that are legit and clean because they don't mind that I would share with ID confidentiality act of Xeno.

Criminals were touching but they do not let me know anything nor they show me something...

I will go with the people that doesn't mind the report. Maybe it will make me witness weird things and hear freak stories?

Who know?

Tomorrow I will be one step closer to my goal because I will have met someone and I will know more about it.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9287
05/18/2019 12:20 AM
05/18/2019 12:20 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
My first meeting with the local organization went well. I feel it good.

Now I need to go to the RCMP for a background check...

That part where the past is not fun... I found it funny to do eh? But now I have a criminal record and it is killing my dream down here! Not much just for it... I am nervous about it because I really don't want to be refused from the group. I would really love to do a night watch once a week. I would feel better with myself around to spend some time in town communicating with police officers.

It would be a good therapy for me!

I want to feel safe around and to learn it because I am a dad and thinking of that: This is my son's childhood here! Joining the patrol group would give me a good acknowledgement of this city. I have a few step to do and hopefully I will be in the streets soon to live some humanity and beyond around town.

So I just need to police green light and I feel like I am in with them for one night a week patrolling as a citizen vigilant. My wife was first worried about it but after having met them I could tell her more about it. She is fine with it and my only stress is the anti-cops around that won't cooperate with the idea.

A anonymous user asked if I am a cop and I said no.

I was honest...

So it gave me the idea of volunteering close to them by joining the local citizen on patrol group. I am already called "an enforcer" here and outside my computer it would be interesting going to get a real life experience that fit. So I was given to do it because I was asked for it?

No...

I wanted it a while ago! I saw they were advertising last summer and I found back a track in the grocery store smile

I am not paid and that is why I work hard: I make it personal.

I have my way, a long way, to my dreams and there I am going to start.

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9289
05/18/2019 05:57 AM
05/18/2019 05:57 AM
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain

Originally Posted by Xeno
Just an update that tomorrow I will have an appointment with members of a local "citizen on patrol" organization. I have no idea what they are exactly and what they do but I will find out. I can imagine fantasies for a few readers about what I imagine. Patrolling the streets of town with a few buddies from there.

People that want it safe for our kids.

Also it would be a good experience and I could learn. Learn to get back out there on the field because inside on my computer has done its time, I have to update my background and earn my position in this society.

I wish it is a good organization that actually with authority collaboration patrol the town as citizen vigilant.

I remember lately I was asked if I am a cop. I am not!

But I would if I could...

I have diagnosis that aren't good for the recruitment, you see. I tried the military, was refused. Never tried the cops though... Never though it would fit me or my wife but to get back on my track to the far out space and time I got to start somewhere... Neighbor watch is surely fun to do and I will meet people that will get me know the town a little bit more.

When my criminal record will be pardoned then maybe I could see if I can go into something else.

I will probably volunteer only every now in a while then now or sometime... Whatever just to say that I will not spend much of my time on it to stay with my wife at night. But I will at least do one night. Just to see what's up in town around people who knows where to be.

I imagine in the middle of the night meeting a drunk alien in the middle of the street. tongue

Not the kind of alien the anti-believers they need to see. The aliens that look human and I see everywhere because I am paranoid...

I wonder if the citizen group will give me duty that will give me some lead or track to follow into any paranormal, ufo or alien investigation. I have no idea what it is exactly?

I like the be on the ground and work on the field. I am just looking for an occupation just like before I moved in Alberta. I was giving to society by volunteering where I could. I want to do the same here. I want regularly go give my time and efforts somewhere. Feel useful to the society and the system...

I don't like to obey but sometime it is for the wellness of the world...

I need to be involved and anyway I had my time here. I will always be obsessed writing somewhere, maybe here or not.

I am planning going for content more real by reporting how things are out there around where I live. But I just arrived around your world so I need to learn the area. I want to go around the people that are legit and clean because they don't mind that I would share with ID confidentiality act of Xeno.

Criminals were touching but they do not let me know anything nor they show me something...

I will go with the people that doesn't mind the report. Maybe it will make me witness weird things and hear freak stories?

Who know?

Tomorrow I will be one step closer to my goal because I will have met someone and I will know more about it.

Don`t worry so much about what they would say on recruitment, I would hire you easily for your good heart, that what`s matter really

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9295
05/18/2019 12:50 PM
05/18/2019 12:50 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

popcorn

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Music] #9296
05/18/2019 01:30 PM
05/18/2019 01:30 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Music
popcorn

Hello Music! I am Xeno, welcome on Aliendisc smile

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9299
05/18/2019 01:48 PM
05/18/2019 01:48 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

Pleased to meet you Xeno. You have insightful threads!

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Music] #9302
05/18/2019 02:05 PM
05/18/2019 02:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Pleased to meet you Xeno. You have insightful threads!

I am glad you enjoy the reading of a real time fiction I did in the past! smile

Now I am going on new projects and out there back on the field if I can. I am really happy here in Alberta they have an recognized organization to make it "Citizen On Patrol" or C.O.P. (COPA). I hope to join them! For my reinsertion it would be a smooth transition and a fun experience. I have to make peace with myself and the part of my profession that require to go against the rules versus the part which is to enforce them...

I have had some experiences with police officers and it was good more than bad for me. I have some personal emotions about things of the past and where I suspect something about them. I hope my personal investigation will not corrupt my time as a C.O.P. You know after noticing provincial police cars equipped with psychotronic devices and using them on me... It has been disclosed that the RCMP was involved with CIA in the past in such projects.

I would not be surprised that now it is going down the ladders and not only federal police is experimenting it...

That is theoretical but for me any police officer is kind of a suspect. I know for sure that for a few years they hold classified information and technologies... Well, I believe so then who cares?

I have to make peace with the law enforcement department and the protective services because I felt like a victim for a while but it is over. It would help me turn the page. I thought of it talking to a ranked SQ officer that told me to do so.

I miss having a ride from a police...

People they can say whatever they want about them and I understand I do too have some shitting off. But I want my son to grow up clean and adapted to human society. Not like me, I do not want him to grow up with the example of a dad that is doing absolutely nothing. Many people agree that something is wrong with me.

So being fully employed is not yet that a good idea...

BUT

I can volunteer and help giving an hand on the side following my interests.

I want to patrol the city but I am not a police officer...

So they have an organization for it that provides communication with the RCMP, as for some recognition and cooperation when on duty. That does not make me a cop at all but I will enjoy participating!

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9304
05/18/2019 05:21 PM
05/18/2019 05:21 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I went to the RCMP offices. They were closed so I will try again tomorrow.

But I received the form to give them so I do not have to pay the fees.

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9314
05/19/2019 04:49 AM
05/19/2019 04:49 AM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander

Wishing you luck! I hope you have good experiences. smile

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9315
05/19/2019 07:28 AM
05/19/2019 07:28 AM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

popcorn popcorn

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Music] #9330
05/19/2019 02:13 PM
05/19/2019 02:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
popcorn popcorn

I went to the RCMP again today and they are closed.

What is the long week-end?

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9331
05/19/2019 02:59 PM
05/19/2019 02:59 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

I bet that RCMP are all being held hostage out back. Tied-up and everything. surprised

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: IronGhost] #9333
05/19/2019 03:21 PM
05/19/2019 03:21 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by IronGhost
Wishing you luck! I hope you have good experiences. smile

Yes if I am accepted!

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9335
05/19/2019 05:08 PM
05/19/2019 05:08 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Music] #9353
05/20/2019 01:13 PM
05/20/2019 01:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
popcorn popcorn popcorn

I am not going to lie.

If I am asked not to disclose information then I won't!

I am not doing that to infiltrate human society and to get closer to their law enforcement services. I want to participate and I will respect the confidentiality that comes with it. I will just do like I do, telling a few stories about it without providing any details. I am going to participate to a group a person that put themselves in the streets to help out maintaining public order. Not as intervention but as presence.

I am going to work closely to the RCMP with them. I am actually scared that it interfere with my ufology interest...

Since, to me, and a lot of people (...) RCMP are suspected to be involved in the development of psychotronic technology and electromagnetic weapons or "Mind control devices" ... I am not going to use this experience in the matter of my personal theory that bring me to multiple suspects which include police force such as RCMP.

I am not joining to spy up anyone just to make up answers to my question.

I just want to participate as a citizen that cares for his son love

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9355
05/20/2019 01:17 PM
05/20/2019 01:17 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

You're an awesome pillar to society. catmouth

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Music] #9356
05/20/2019 02:34 PM
05/20/2019 02:34 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
You're an awesome pillar to society. catmouth

For now...

I am just a guy wink

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9360
05/20/2019 03:25 PM
05/20/2019 03:25 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

You wont be needing that cloak then. laugh

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Music] #9363
05/20/2019 03:53 PM
05/20/2019 03:53 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
You wont be needing that cloak then. laugh

Cloak?

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9364
05/20/2019 04:35 PM
05/20/2019 04:35 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9365
05/20/2019 04:44 PM
05/20/2019 04:44 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
dizzy

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9366
05/20/2019 04:47 PM
05/20/2019 04:47 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

lol

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9367
05/20/2019 04:55 PM
05/20/2019 04:55 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I am not a super hero. I got the character of a good vilain tongue

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Xeno] #9368
05/20/2019 05:35 PM
05/20/2019 05:35 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

Understood Xeno. tears

Reply Quote
Re: Xeno and the C.O.P. [Re: Music] #9369
05/20/2019 05:50 PM
05/20/2019 05:50 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Understood Xeno. tears

I am Canadian smile

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.