They have built a dream based on fear and deception. The dream of a future through a crushing time in the present. But you dream... Turn away down and think. Here we are to turn away so we go down the truth but this is to dig deeper than anything seen before. I am going down to dig again and gain until I find why is am I dreaming here?

The world around, colored and shaded artwork? Live motion picture!

Is that real to say we really know what is possible to fake. The "matrix" and its mass hallucinations...

Can you see them yet? Maybe you need glasses or a chip-set...

That was the monkey style old school and listening the 90s I can say, let it go later. Less sad smile

Nowadays sadness has a motivating way to hit and hurt. It is the modern hope but it is all created by an illusion, a connection. Communication... Simple, me and you talking! Global network of communication brought the difference and it grew well. Some old people regret the old closed internet but I love how it is turning!

I know it is not real what they make me see and lately it is falling down and there are things around that might start to be revealed. I feel like I will reach to break the illusion and leave the fiction so in that human dream based on deception and fear, I will change into something interesting. I am looking at artwork everyday... I know when they painted over the real sky and they do that in my head.

The hallucination field is a psychotronic connection that is managed by an AI to synchronize hallucinations from different individuals. There is no of it... We just all have collective hallucinations made by modern artists to create a mass illusion. There is always a ufo everywhere but we hallucinate a sky over the real one.

Animated and well worked...

First time I saw a painting in the sky it was partially covering half of the horizon line up to the location of the moon. I felt weird even if the transition was not that bad but I really felt looking at a "patch" in the sky. It was beautiful though!

I do not know what most of people would say but I do not believe it is legit what they call reality. I think that the population is victim of a global elitist exploitation, political buIIshit and alien long con...

I feel it beautiful still because I can't ever be bored!

Too much they fake everywhere and they lie all the time. You, them, me? Who is really honest... All my beliefs could be based on a rip off just to kill time.

I hate censorship because I am victim of censored world everyday and I am done enjoying painted patch in the real and legit beautiful sky...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow