Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, frankie85, 1 invisible), 160 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,432
Posts11,562
Members341
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
euroslam, daniel, Wildfirerev, somalianbobo, Sirhc01
341 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 905
Music 413
frankie85 162
Shark 114
Zoa 45
EdMan 15
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,326
EdMan 1,328
frankie85 804
Music 718
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 237
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Living the blank #9259
05/15/2019 07:02 PM
05/15/2019 07:02 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Je me souviens.

I remember...

I know where I will be to remember. The set to fill the blank in my mind and the blind on my consciousness. Home of memories while life is vacation here with her. I will be back in time to do what has to be done and one time again I will remember one more fragment... I really want to build my memory since I really know how simple and easy it is to lose it and forget, even who you are...

What is that story? So many people got their memory wiped so why not... Do I want to know?

I am not interested by regression because they said that I will remember when it will be time and I trust that.

All of this is not even the tip of the iceberg nor the shadow of a feather...

I forgot so much about it and I feel tired of it. I tried to dig my memory using many ways but did not unblock much. A lot of people can read this and find it irrelevant but for the people that got their mind wiped by something else, that unexplained foreign reason that I called extraterrestrials. I know other people went through that mind control technology as victim and I was in the front, first line many times to see it.

Je me souviens...

I remember...

I really love to be in Alberta because it is saving my life and I feel home and welcomed. But I have to say that I earned my names out there where I was and I have to restart the whole notoriety building around town. I know how it has been somewhere else but I have no idea here in Alberta. The alien subject is really open around here but not in the open or the public. Albertan discretion, ah ah no wonder why there is so much alien business around!

There is a technology out there, I think they name it psychotronic or mind control. That is real and I worked for its development. I proposed a project that required experimentation of something new so a pilot project. I volunteered as test subject into my own experimental idea. The point it has reached to be. It is about to be released in the entertainment market...

I say about... Larva soon!

Je me souviens!

I remember!

I can go back in time to remind myself but I prefer to keep moving forward. Later I will remember so I do not have to force it happening. I failed anyway. I only remember when it is time for it. Most of the time I forget again right after... I do not chose that much what I got on my mind about it. Most of the time I am far from my keyboard when I get the good stuff. I was dazed and confused but now I got used to it.

That hole in the mind process of my brain is now adopted. I live with the feelings of what is under my consciousness but I do not remember anything of it. A lot of people went through a wiped memory and they know that forgetting something does not make you feel better about it... That is not a fake for many people but because this technology "does not exist" we are crazy... That is sad.

I signed for the dirt so I will get through it until the end.

I have no choice because,

Je me souviens?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Living the blank [Re: Xeno] #9260
05/15/2019 07:17 PM
05/15/2019 07:17 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
Talking about the mind control technologies is important because there has been an increased amount of victims in the past years, even if the situation should be resolved by now. Measures has to be taken to help those who went through it.

I personally was manipulated and controlled only by using my own mind against myself. Technological and staff on the field. I have been harassed by cars and people following me everywhere while my head was being bombed by wireless particles... They call that part electronic harassment I believe...

A lot of people are victim of it and since there is now human versions around that are... engineered. Some people get victim of the extraterrestrial version but it is smooth not like some other retro engineering cheated by them. There was a mistake somewhere...

There are shitty versions out there used and handled by shitty people...

I hoped to promise to good stuff by being my own test subject. I really know what it is now to be manipulated and controlled by this technology and the worst is that I volunteered to be a victim. Some sort of training I guess...

Je ne me souviens pas pantoute.

Something really really good is coming and it is important to stay strong and sharp. No matter your beliefs show the universe you are worth a future and be solid. All of this was meant to test and that is how victims are screwed...

There are sequels coming from the usage of the technology, concentration deficit and memory disorder. I have really weird sleep consisted in lucid dreams only. They are even confuso-honiric and happens to be sleep paralysis with freak out when I wake up. I dream a lot that I am meeting aliens and I do stuff in other worlds. It feels real and legit but then... I wake up and all is just a blurry memory that fades away quickly.

I remember, temporarily...

Reply Quote
Re: Living the blank [Re: Xeno] #9261
05/15/2019 07:30 PM
05/15/2019 07:30 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
When I lay down just before I fall asleep I feel again like that night in 2009 when they blew up my mind. I feel floating without a body, just a mind recorded in the system, the cloud... Digitalisation? I float with no body or physical existence and then I find myself fading into a dream that just follow the flow of my mind when I was awake and consciously thinking. When I dream I feel that my brain is not doing the job, I feel on a CPU and when I wake up, I disconnect and my brain is off so I got to reboot every morning.

My time is not finished so I am still being connected to the server and in this experimentation it was also about developing the technology to connect someone mind to a game while they are in a biological sleeping state. Creating a device that control the dreams to make them designed and engineered with computers. All of it for entertainment purpose, a video game.

The project I try over and over to talk about is real and not to be scared of. It is meant to give a better video game experience.

Something that call my mind is that program of protocols and I always wondered what is the thing that made me so systematized out of nowhere? I was a little punky stoner and then I go straight... When you enter the system and you are signed in the server with a username... You have to like living in a system!

They say FIRM BUT FAIR love

There is so much to disclose about that technology but I do not remember anything because I am allowed to talk...

Reply Quote
Re: Living the blank [Re: Xeno] #9262
05/15/2019 07:44 PM
05/15/2019 07:44 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I feel a great wall that split my consciousness in two side.

The blank that I do not know what it is, actually the other side of the wall. I spent maybe 9 years to figure out what the [beep] happened to me. That great wall is still there and sometime I feel like it always been there, even before my incident on L1 DMC ... It was just a game? They press a button and you just die...

I am a lucky one, I was saved, recorded...

You know the people when they talk about a digital copy of yourself. That is true and I saw it, felt it...

There are mind that are so create that they are scanned and reproduced with modification into clones. They can mix it up like real artists!

Thinking is a big big business and if you understand how to exploit one mind then you can enter the market. Make believe, think and feel because the paycheck is really good. Everything can be recorded and saved digitally.

There is a offering system around here, already installed and ready to host your mind but the setting up required some testings... Should be fine by now I hope it stable for the release. Right now the "nexgen" (V2) is not yet public release. Should be for soon...

Reply Quote
Re: Living the blank [Re: Xeno] #9263
05/15/2019 07:55 PM
05/15/2019 07:55 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
The hard part of fake sleep in such a reality is that your brain is connected to anything can receive your mind. I remember playing all night in my sleep with all the others and it was even more phone than when we were awake. It was feeling paranormal but it was technological. Just a technology, a engineered and programmed machine. All about the mind control and it is going very well from what I heard.

First I could think of some sort of mind abduction. When they connect your mind to the system and place your consciousness into a different "host" (...) You still feel and see you body where it is but you have consciousness of something else like you are there, but you are not. It is like just to stay on Earth and to believe that you are meeting.

The mind...

You travel far because... There are aliens communicating with this world that are not yet arrived.

Actually some interesting aliens, the only way to meet them right now is the communication network and devices. Technology to send and receive messages. I have met, hosting in my mind, something saying not being arrived yet. It was in 2009 but they said a few years so by now... They should be around! Others are still on their way but many took a "special cab" to get here in time love

This is the story of the mind control installed with close aliens or distant aliens...

I believe it is true that online you can meet an alien.

Reply Quote
Re: Living the blank [Re: Xeno] #9264
05/15/2019 08:09 PM
05/15/2019 08:09 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
You close you eyes and when you open them you are disconnected, you are awake when they put you in the system. It is like in that movie right now, blue or red pill... You keep dreaming or you wake up. I have been dreaming my whole life because the dream is lucid and feels so real. But when I remembered and opened my eyes about what or who can someone really be.

Is it possible a real story that comes out of a fantasy mind?

Like from a child?

I know many people woke up already and they are waiting on the other side, where we all are together and loving of each others, all races. The real world, the one that was built for the mighty goodies!

I could think of anything or other ways to reach a cheat in my memory amnesia created by this technology and it makes me a moth to the lights of this world, it burns me... I am trying to find the key I know I placed as safety shield in my own head. I found the seal to protect my back and be invisible to some eyes... I got a few codes to have fun into a fictional event that can or not be produced and broadcasted.

But whatever is in your mind, it can be produced!

I have rules to follow, not the same as other people but I have rules too. We all have rules. Mine are simple, I am allowed to disclose anything I want but I am not allowed to remember or to know anything. Not allowed to see or hear anything either. I can open my huge and nasty mouth to talk and talk and talk. But I have a hard time to get my hand on something because the challenge is they are not allowed to!

But this rule should change eventually, hopefully...

Damned technological amnesia! bother

Reply Quote
Re: Living the blank [Re: Xeno] #9265
05/15/2019 08:22 PM
05/15/2019 08:22 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

The alien
Xeno  Online Content OP

The alien
Fleet Admiral

Alberta
I forgot the topic was supposed to be about living the blank...

The missing fragments in the memory that block access to the full consciousness.

I fee like I off a 600 years work shift somewhere in time or space, whatever man!

I feel happy, satisfied and accomplished. I got all I wanted so now I can move on and find a way to honestly turn the page. Go to something else and live my life with my wife and my son in this human dream that I do when I go to sleep as an alien.

I am flipping my world upside down just to dig what is there where I feel my soul is. I feel connected in remote control most of the time. Or maybe I just went to far out? All I know is that I went through a legit experience that I do not understand and they have wiped my memory.

Living the blank, every time I close my eyes or look ahead of me. The blank spots in my head... I do not know what exactly I am not allowed to remember but it made me feel destroyed. After a few years living with my wife I feel good, here in Alberta I could have doctors. Still I have not find much doctors interested in hearing about it.

I can't prove that from what I know...

It is an invisible war.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.