Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#92 - Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:31 PM UFOhunter Experiences Post 2 : My Backstory  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Fellow UFO Hunters,

First of all, I want to thank everyone who is currently reading and are getting in on my stories from day one, and i'd also like to thank those who will in the future read these as historical posts.

You can feel free to message me any time with questions about what i'm writing. With that said, i will only write about UFO sightings which i was directly involved in for the purposes of these threads, not hear-say.

So, a little about me. At the time i am writing this, i am 36 years old, and i live in Austin. I grew up within a 70 mile radius of where i am currently. I have seen UFO's my entire life, and my earliest UFO experience was way back in 1982, when i was too young to remember. I saw them my childhood, adolescence and throughout my adulthood.

I guess, what i'm trying to say has a few different meanings. First and foremost, i have so much experience sighting UFO's that I firmly believe, beyond a shadow of an inkling of a doubt, that I know the difference between a UFO and military flares, helicopters, airplanes, weather balloons, Venus, satellites, meteorites, or any other crap that, admittedly a lot of people DO mistake for UFO's, and are thereby the first thing which non believers like to say account for 100% of UFO sightings.

Second of all, this is to say that.... I have been around LONGER than drones have, and there is literally zero chance that i would ever mistake a drone for a UFO for more than a few seconds at most... i know this from experience, having seen and nearly mistaken several drones for UFO's over the last few years.

In my lifetime, i have seen UFO's both in broad daylight, pitch black, and every hour between. I have seen glowing orbs (as small as a basket ball or beach ball at VERY close range, to as big as a house), metallic orbs, black triangles, disks, "dancing lights" on the edge of space or much much closer, iridescent nearly completely see through objects, hot dog shapes, cigar shapes, i've seen then materialize and de-materialize, i've seen things split off of them, i've seen them shoot things at each-other, and tons of other things that i'm not remembering right now.

The one thing i can say definitively, to anyone who has NOT seen a UFO and are skeptical about their existence, is,
if you spend 10 or 15 minutes driving to work, 9 or 10 hours of your day at work inside a building, another 10 or 15 minutes driving home, and spending another 13 or 14 hours inside your house, you will literally never see a UFO... or much of anything else.

Also, most people don't look UP.... EVER...

Think about every scary movie you have ever seen featuring a monster of some sort. The person walks into a room, and it's empty... they look everywhere, and the monster isn't there...

Where does the monster come from...? THE CEILING!!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER LOOKS UP!

Most people spend their entire lives, not seeing anything more than what is within 10 feet past their own noses. They look at the ground, they don't look each other in the eyes, they fixate on their objective, and do it.

Think about walking through the grocery store as an example. You see the large lady with the sit/walker thing with the tennis balls on the end, eyeballing a jar of chocolate peanut butter from half way down the aisle. You see her get this grimacing look on her face. Her breathing gets erratic with her panting and growling, and she TAKES OFF towards that jar of chocolate peanut butter, literally has NO IDEA that you exist despite being right in front of her, because in HER WORLD, YOU DO NOT EXIST, you are merely an inconvenience keeping her from her goal of fatty food deliciousness.

All you see is this old lady with a snarl on her face, and hear a "CLOMPCLOMPCLOMPCLOMPCLOMP" of the stoller/walker sitting thing with the tennis balls on the ends B-lining straight for the chocolate peanut butter, and she will go OVER, UNDER OR THROUGH YOU to get to that chocolate peanut butter, and won't bat an eye or give so much as an "excuse me", because ALL that she sees..... is exactly what she wants to see, what is in front her and what fits with her logic and desires (and/or level of comprehension).

Ask her if she thinks UFO's exist.... She'll look at you like you're an idiot "ii aint never seen nuthin like that! There aint no sucha thang as lil' green men"..... well of course not... you never LOOK. A UFO could literally hover a cow over her car for 10 miles and she'd completely dismiss it and be completely oblivious to it, because it does not fit her scope of reality. (btw, i have never seen a UFO abduct a cow.......ever.....)

Ask her if angels exist, or god..... and you'd get a different answer.

But, most people... MOST.... people, fit into that description. They are closed minded, spend most of their time inside, never look UP and if they do see something, they usually say "my mom, preacher, dad, god," or whoever, said, "aliens don't exist, and we are literally the ONLY lifeforms in the entire UNIVERSE. (of INFINITE space, including trillions of trillions of galaxies, each with trillions of trillions of stars, which, nearly ALL have dozens of planets, moons, etc, and out of those, a HUGE number, could support life, and over the 10 billion years which the universe has been able to support life, we are the first and ONLY life that has ever sprung up... anywhere...) but yes... we are completely and utterly ... AAAA-loooone. (because, god).

The thing is, I've SEEN UFO's my entire life, and i've never once seen an angel. So, i know where my beliefs stand.

On the flip side to that - and, there is a big flip side.

A lot of people who DO believe, tend to over-believe. This is "conspiracy theory lunatic" territory. They believe that, just because a youtube video, or some random guy on a radio show says something is true, and said the right keywords, that it MUST be true. That's a dangerous road, folks. I have known people who LITERALLY went bat-shit crazy following every conspiracy theory they could consume.

So where do i fall in this?

I see ufo's all the time, but, i am 100% skeptical of anything i read, videos i see, etc claiming to have proof of alien existence. I have seen probably a few thousand UFO videos on youtube over the years, and i can only say definitely, that 3 or 4, were real. I have been able to discredit and debunk nearly every video i've seen.

The few videos which i DO believe are real, are those which had UFO's that acted or behaved similarly to my own personal experiences and were seen under similar environmental circumstances, etc.

More on that in the next thread.

Top Reply Quote
#97 - Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:45 PM Re: UFOhunter Experiences Post 2 : My Backstory [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi UFO Hunter,

I love your descriptions and also making clear, that you don´t believe anything you see or hear. A critical person of which I think we might share some things.

I would like to see some of your favorite videos of which you think they are real UFOs

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#99 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:51 AM Re: UFOhunter Experiences Post 2 : My Backstory [Re: sanna]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Thanks for the support Sanna, I'll definitely be posting some videos here and there with my explanations and personal thoughts and opinions about them. Stay tuned!

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.039s Queries: 15 (0.014s) Memory: 2.7098 MB (Peak: 2.8567 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:23:01 UTC