Alien & UFO Forum
Does anyone have ANY info re this UFO sighting reported in Australia on 12/24/2016? - Aliendisc
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 2 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics49
Posts64
Members27
Most Online49
Apr 5th, 2017
Newest Members
Lisalu550, Livewithangels, zcx, Marshawn, babsy824
27 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
venn99 16
zcx 5
vernon 4
Popular Topics(Views)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#89 - 27/04/17 06:14 PM Does anyone have ANY info re this UFO sighting reported in Australia on 12/24/2016?  
ALLYINS Offline
ALLYINS  Offline

My TARDIS
Hi all,

I am currently attempting to verify the details of and/or find other known reports (or *any* other info anyone may have) in regard to a bright, steady (ie, not flashing, flickering or pulsing) reddish-orange light which was observed by witnesses in Northern Tasmania, Australia, either late Christmas Eve or early hours of Christmas Day last year (local time) to be moving slowly across the clear night sky for several minutes a manner "unlike any manmade aircraft", emitting no perceivable sound, and which afterwards disappeared quite suddenly and inexplicably from sight.

If anyone here has seen, heard or read anything at all that closely matches, or could possibly be related to, a sighting of this description in that area on Dec 24-25 of 2016, I would love to hear from you, and any input on the matter would be greatly appreciated, as so far I personally have been unable to gain any additional information regarding or further insight into this particular incident, and considering the length of time the object was observed and its high level of visibility to the naked eye, there *must* be other witnesses - and possibly other recorded accounts unknown to me - out there SOMEWHERE!

Many thanks in advance,

A.

#IWantToBelieve

#TheTruthIsOutThere

#ALIENS. 👍👽
#91 - 28/04/17 07:31 PM Re: Does anyone have ANY info re this UFO sighting reported in Australia on 12/24/2016? [Re: ALLYINS]  
venn99 Offline
Co-Founder, SEO
venn99  Offline
Co-Founder, SEO

was there any video to accompany this sighting? i would love to analyze it and give you my synopsis on the event.

all consciousness is dream consciousness

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net. All Rights Reserved.
Page Time: 0.064s Queries: 15 (0.022s) Memory: 2.6496 MB (Peak: 2.7808 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-09-19 17:12:22 UTC