Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 active members (Music, Xeno, Yuh, 1 invisible), 202 anonymous users, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,450
Posts11,726
Members342
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Yuh, euroslam, daniel, Wildfirerev, somalianbobo
342 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 970
Music 413
frankie85 175
Shark 110
Zoa 39
EdMan 23
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,393
EdMan 1,337
frankie85 820
Music 718
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 240
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Amatuer UFO Researcher gets Abducted! #9069
05/10/2019 04:46 PM
05/10/2019 04:46 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant

Oregon
Straight from MUFON, May 6th, 2019: https://www.mufon.com/ufo-news

A Nebraska witness at Elkhorn reported watching a “disc of light” followed by their vehicle being engulfed in light and a possible alien encounter, according to testimony in Case 90584 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was out driving in search of UFOs at 11:30 p.m. on March 3, 2018.

“This was probably about my hundredth search for UFOs,” the witness stated. “Since about 2001, I have gone out driving near my home every once in a while. I have never, before this, encountered anything more than a probably misidentified ball of light. Needless to say, I succeeded last Saturday night.”

The witness was driving in a remote area of rural Douglas County, somewhere to the north of Elkhorn.

“When I first noticed the object, it was a disc of light in the sky off to the west. It disappeared after approximately five seconds. Approximately 30 seconds later, my car was engulfed in light. Almost immediately afterward, a large-ish (18-wheeler size?) disc of light similar to incandescent bulb warm light had landed in front of me. After about a minute, a bright blue ball (then varying shape) of light (entity?) appeared in my car on the passenger's seat next to me. It was about six feet tall and an irregular shape. The being(?) constantly varied in shape, although more or less taking the shape of the seat it was on. However, it never was anything other than a blue light. About 30 seconds later, my car overheated, stopped, and nearly injured me. As soon as the car began to become insanely hot, the aliens and light disappeared. The temperature, according to the meter in the car, reached 114 degrees. I needed to open the door, which was now possible with the lack of aliens. I cannot remember one hour before the incident. I am not available for contact.”

Nebraska MUFON Assistant State Director Kyle Finley closed this case as an Unknown Aerial Vehicle.

Incredible. Perhaps this could be me in the future if I investigate at the right time, right place. Any UFO researchers "accidentally" get abducted? : O

Last edited by LogicalChaos; 05/10/2019 04:46 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Amatuer UFO Researcher gets Abducted! [Re: LogicalChaos] #9131
05/14/2019 06:17 AM
05/14/2019 06:17 AM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

As far as my knowledge of the matter is concerned, I have never been abducted by aliens. I of course know the tell tale sign of missing time. But, then again, I could never be too sure if it had happened to me while I was asleep.

I like to think that the people who experience things like that are lucky. Lucky to encounter a great thing, lucky to be returned from a dangerous thing. In either case, I can only begin to understand because of television and books.

Last edited by Music; 05/14/2019 06:18 AM.

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Amatuer UFO Researcher gets Abducted! [Re: Music] #9631
06/01/2019 09:44 PM
06/01/2019 09:44 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant

Oregon
Same here. There is one strange incident when I was a kid when I lived in Hawaii. I was about 7 or 8, I was my friend's house. His name is Max. We decided to go camping near his house, in the backyard. His backyard was sort of a canyon, grassy, desert, dried up riverbed area. I remember setting up our tent and we both went to bed and fell asleep.

We both wake up and find our tent about 10 to 15 ft away from the original spot we had put our tent. I remember Max saying to me "Hey our tent moved! I wonder if it was the wind" he said. It was not very windy and we weighed like 70 to 80 lbs each. Weird stuff.

I have no memories or dreams/nightmares of being abducted that night so I have no idea if I was actually abducted or if it was sleep walking or something else.

Recently, about a year ago, had a weird dream experience. I was partially asleep, partially awake and I could "see" a UFO thru my wall in my semi-dream in a sort of lucid "I know Im partially awake" state. I was tracking it with my head, automatically. It looked like a blurry black dot that moved smoothly from left to right. This lasted about 5 seconds. I woke up and didn't see anything there and I wasn't tracking the object anymore. It was a pretty weird experience.

Reply Quote
Re: Amatuer UFO Researcher gets Abducted! [Re: LogicalChaos] #9639
06/02/2019 08:27 AM
06/02/2019 08:27 AM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

Chilling! That one reminds me of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Amatuer UFO Researcher gets Abducted! [Re: Music] #9655
06/03/2019 10:22 AM
06/03/2019 10:22 AM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline OP

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline OP

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant

Oregon
I still need to see that movie!

Apparently, the movie was so realistic to UFOs, that even Tan the Biaviian alien that Riley Martin mentions in The Coming of Tan, he got excited about the effects of the movie! It was theorized by Riley that the aliens channeled that accurate info into Steven Spielberg so he would put it in the movie.

Reply Quote
Re: Amatuer UFO Researcher gets Abducted! [Re: LogicalChaos] #9656
06/03/2019 12:13 PM
06/03/2019 12:13 PM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

catmouth

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.