Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered members (Matt, 1 invisible), 93 anonymous users, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,809
Posts14,609
Members429
Most Online619
Nov 16th, 2019
Newest Members
WANA KNOW, Mulder Fox, dredd, TrueVision, Indigolights144
429 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
sanna
sanna
iceland
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,375
EdMan 1,353
Music 990
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 91
Mya 30
Music 13
Matt 12
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Global Climate Change #9054 19/05/10 1:29 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
This last year the Polar Vortex collapsed due to global climate change. This collapse has had dramatic effects. Where I reside our spring planting season is thirty days late. Our large lakes are still ice bound and we are have above level rain. Across the United States we have had above average snow fall and now are experiencing flooding from rain mixed with snow melt.

Our local community of genus class minds in our local area have built climate change resistant farms and homes base upon advanced cutting edge technology. We have homes heated and cooled by solar powered geothermal systems, advanced green block passive solar heat pumps and such. We leverage federal grants to acquire growing season extension high tunnel advanced climate change resistant green houses to raise advanced genetically engineered crops to feed us and the local population. We are a community of geniuses with advanced degrees that had access to the most classified information on the planet to include United Stated Geo-Spacial Data on Climate Change for the last 30 years. We saw the spread of desert and changes to vegetation from our classified satellite systems. When we retired we came to a low cost area best suited to endure climate change with the least adverse effects. We built and bought homes to meet our needs during this period of global climate change.

This year due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex, tomato prices are going to spike due to climate induced shortages of tomatoes. We have increased production of tomatoes this year to deal with this shortage and will make a tidy profit from the sale of organic tomatoes to the local population that will go to improving our infrastructure. Our farms are linked to our local ecological village that serves as a cutting edge research and development site. Upon retiring up here we established businesses to support ourselves during global climate change. We own and manage the largest single employer of local people, it is a drug and smoke free work place that does not discriminate based on gender, aid or sexual orientation. We built the local solar power corporation that sells and installs solar power systems for homes or off the grid camps. We also created with, with federal grants, a farmers cooperative that collects and sells our produce and generates over a $120,000.00 USD a year. We have integrated ourselves into positions of influence in local community social services and churches. We work with and through local churches to share data on global climate change though world wide missionary networks.

Our local ecological village is expanding its crops to include Seabuckhorn berry bushes that do well in our climate. The berries that are produced by these bushes can be used to produce a number of products and have medicinal properties that have been used by people for thousands of years.

We have linked our farms and ecological village with a gigabyte WiFi telecommunications system for connectivity and work with a global network of Universities with regards to social and agricultural issues that are and will be affected by global climate change such as the looming shortage of tomatoes.

My farm will be fully up and running in 18 months per a 36 month farm development plan. I have adjusted my production of tomatoes and will generate over 800 pounds of them this season that will make me close to $3,000.00 USD in profit. My high technology high tunnel greenhouse, paid for by a United States Department of Agriculture Grant, will be built this fall and put into service next spring. This greenhouse will produce between 6-8000 pounds of produce and will earn me close to $30,000.00 USD a year in profit.

Many people on sites such as this spout off and rail about this or that. Hate religion and mock religious people. The vast majority of the earth's population are religious to various degrees. Atheists and religion haters are a small vocal minority.

Though our positions of influence in our local church we have sponsored missionaries to Asia, Africa, Haiti and South and Central America. We educate these missionaries on the effects of Global Climate Change and through our linked gigabyte network of Universities and Organizations provide people with data on how to cope with the changes to climate and what crops should be planted to mitigate its effect on their community working within the framework and morality of organized religion.

I occasionally come to this site to look over posts.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9055 19/05/10 1:49 PM
Anonymousy
Unregistered
Anonymousy
Unregistered
It's HAARP catmouth

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9056 19/05/10 1:50 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Originally Posted by EdMan
This last year the Polar Vortex collapsed due to global climate change. This collapse has had dramatic effects. Where I reside our spring planting season is thirty days late. Our large lakes are still ice bound and we are have above level rain. Across the United States we have had above average snow fall and now are experiencing flooding from rain mixed with snow melt.

Our local community of genus class minds in our local area have built climate change resistant farms and homes base upon advanced cutting edge technology. We have homes heated and cooled by solar powered geothermal systems, advanced green block passive solar heat pumps and such. We leverage federal grants to acquire growing season extension high tunnel advanced climate change resistant green houses to raise advanced genetically engineered crops to feed us and the local population. We are a community of geniuses with advanced degrees that had access to the most classified information on the planet to include United Stated Geo-Spacial Data on Climate Change for the last 30 years. We saw the spread of desert and changes to vegetation from our classified satellite systems. When we retired we came to a low cost area best suited to endure climate change with the least adverse effects. We built and bought homes to meet our needs during this period of global climate change.

This year due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex, tomato prices are going to spike due to climate induced shortages of tomatoes. We have increased production of tomatoes this year to deal with this shortage and will make a tidy profit from the sale of organic tomatoes to the local population that will go to improving our infrastructure. Our farms are linked to our local ecological village that serves as a cutting edge research and development site. Upon retiring up here we established businesses to support ourselves during global climate change. We own and manage the largest single employer of local people, it is a drug and smoke free work place that does not discriminate based on gender, aid or sexual orientation. We built the local solar power corporation that sells and installs solar power systems for homes or off the grid camps. We also created with, with federal grants, a farmers cooperative that collects and sells our produce and generates over a $120,000.00 USD a year. We have integrated ourselves into positions of influence in local community social services and churches. We work with and through local churches to share data on global climate change though world wide missionary networks.

Our local ecological village is expanding its crops to include Seabuckhorn berry bushes that do well in our climate. The berries that are produced by these bushes can be used to produce a number of products and have medicinal properties that have been used by people for thousands of years.

We have linked our farms and ecological village with a gigabyte WiFi telecommunications system for connectivity and work with a global network of Universities with regards to social and agricultural issues that are and will be affected by global climate change such as the looming shortage of tomatoes.

My farm will be fully up and running in 18 months per a 36 month farm development plan. I have adjusted my production of tomatoes and will generate over 800 pounds of them this season that will make me close to $3,000.00 USD in profit. My high technology high tunnel greenhouse, paid for by a United States Department of Agriculture Grant, will be built this fall and put into service next spring. This greenhouse will produce between 6-8000 pounds of produce and will earn me close to $30,000.00 USD a year in profit.

Many people on sites such as this spout off and rail about this or that. Hate religion and mock religious people. The vast majority of the earth's population are religious to various degrees. Atheists and religion haters are a small vocal minority.

Though our positions of influence in our local church we have sponsored missionaries to Asia, Africa, Haiti and South and Central America. We educate these missionaries on the effects of Global Climate Change and through our linked gigabyte network of Universities and Organizations provide people with data on how to cope with the changes to climate and what crops should be planted to mitigate its effect on their community working within the framework and morality of organized religion.

I occasionally come to this site to look over posts.

Is smokind bad since it`s a smoking free area?

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9058 19/05/10 2:11 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
We don't accept smoking or second hand smoke effects. Our homes, workplaces and the entire Eco Village is smoke free. If you visit the eco village and want to smoke you will be politely told to leave the property to smoke. That means get in your car drive a half mile off the village property and then smoke outside the village limits.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9059 19/05/10 2:13 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
We don't accept smoking or second hand smoke effects. Our homes, workplaces and the entire Eco Village is smoke free. If you visit the eco village and want to smoke you will be politely told to leave the property to smoke. That means get in your car drive a half mile off the village property and then smoke outside the village limits.

But I don`t quite understand, even some natives smoke naturally

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9060 19/05/10 2:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally Posted by frankie85

But I don`t quite understand, even some natives smoke naturally

Crackheads.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9061 19/05/10 2:25 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
It is our community and our rules you don't have to become a member we not looking at recruiting anybody. In simple terms we could care less we have our community our homes, our farms our businesses and our rules. You don't want to buy our products, work for us or visit us we could care less. Use drugs you won't be hired, smoke on our property you will be asked to leave, be high on drugs on our property we will call the police and have you removed. We built this community to raise our kids in a good environment with morals and ethics not cater to society.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9062 19/05/10 2:28 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
It is our community and our rules you don't have to become a member we not looking at recruiting anybody. In simple terms we could care less we have our community our homes, our farms our businesses and our rules. You don't want to buy our products, work for us or visit us we could care less. Use drugs you won't be hired, smoke on our property you will be asked to leave, be high on drugs on our property we will call the police and have you removed. We built this community to raise our kids in a good environment with morals and ethics not cater to society.

Yes, but some natives smokes also naturally

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9063 19/05/10 3:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

They're all gone.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: Anonymous] #9064 19/05/10 3:23 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Originally Posted by Anonymous

They're all gone.

hehheehe

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9133 19/05/14 6:34 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
cry

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9332 19/05/19 3:16 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
As part of our community of genus class minds that built a community to endure Global Climate Change with a high quality of life we leverage high science to build practical solutions to problems caused by Global Climate Change. In my case I designed and built high bio science raise beds based upon centuries old German Hugelkultur farming techniques. My high bio science hugelkultur raised beds are functioning exceptionally well and I will not be putting a cold tunnel on them for a brief spell of cold weather that is project to occur in two days due to the effects of Global Climate Change. These beds produce, store and absorb heat using a variety of designed in features and will keep the plants in them warm enough not to be damaged by a brief cold spell. Starting from the lowest layer, the decomposition of the lowest layer's rotting branches mixed with straw and compost generates heat by a complex biochemical process. This lowest layer is insulated by the middle compost and straw layer. The insulation effect of the middle layer causes the lower layer to accelerate decomposition further increasing the amount of heat in the bed. The beds are surrounded by black solar energy absorbing material that is also used for a weed block. This material heats the base of the raised beds and increases decomposition of the bottom layer by adding additional heat to the system The dark colored soil material used as the top layer of the bed also absorbs heat which is stored in the thermal mass of the system Right now my raised beds are running at 57 Degrees F on a cold rainy day with the ambient air temperature being 52.5 Degrees F. I am getting on average 6.5 degrees of heating from the bio chemical process inside the bed as well as the absorption of solar energy that is stored in the system. The entire system is producing a 1/4 of kilowatt an hour in terms of energy output. That is 6 Kilowatts of energy I am saving a day by not having to heat the beds. In terms of energy output that is equal to $210.00 USD worth of electricity a year. These beds are designed to last for dozens of years with decades of heating capability built into them. This is what our community of genus class minds are doing to combat and deal with the effects of Global Climate Change. The raised beds look rustic and simple but have hundreds of years of German Hugelkultur technology built into them along with high bio science and solar engineering.

Attached Files 20190518_070928_Burst01_resized.jpg20190518_070939_resized.jpg20190518_070946_resized.jpg20190518_073235_resized.jpg20190519_141945_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9334 19/05/19 4:10 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex tomato prices will be spiking this year. I and our community of genus class minds have increased organic tomato production and will make a tidy profit from the sale of them. Using advanced bio science planting techniques these raised beds will produce between 600 to 800 pounds of fresh organic produce. At increased prices due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex these three high bio science beds will make our farm from between $3000.00 to $4000.00 USD. This money will go to improving farm infrastructure and other Global Climate Change mitigation projects. We are educating our Church missionary personnel on techniques such as these raised beds to help impoverished regions mitigate the effects of climate change and ease global hunger. That is what we are applying our genus minds to.

Last edited by EdMan; 19/05/19 4:11 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9336 19/05/19 5:10 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex tomato prices will be spiking this year. I and our community of genus class minds have increased organic tomato production and will make a tidy profit from the sale of them. Using advanced bio science planting techniques these raised beds will produce between 600 to 800 pounds of fresh organic produce. At increased prices due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex these three high bio science beds will make our farm from between $3000.00 to $4000.00 USD. This money will go to improving farm infrastructure and other Global Climate Change mitigation projects. We are educating our Church missionary personnel on techniques such as these raised beds to help impoverished regions mitigate the effects of climate change and ease global hunger. That is what we are applying our genus minds to.

Hello Edman!

I went to the church.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9337 19/05/19 5:18 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Hello EdMan. Can these beds be bought?

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9338 19/05/19 5:58 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
I hope you had a pleasant experience Xeno. As to the beds they are just boxes. Many raised bed kits are on the market. It is the material that is loaded into them based upon centuries old experience in farming in cold climates from Germany that is different. The material loaded into it is mix of current high bio science, centuries old German Hugelkultur technology and solar thermal engineering. The beds are aligned to receive maximum solar energy for the bulk of the day. We teach the children in our church school about them, how to build them and about orienting them to the sun. We additionally have a astronomy program to teach them about celestial mechanics. Teenagers from our school go on mission trips and spread the word about this technology and how to build it. The beds retain moisture reducing the need for water, self fertilize through decomposition and allow for early planting of crops and their survival in the event of sudden cold periods.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9339 19/05/19 6:03 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Hello Edman!

I had a good time based on trust. I was given a direction somehow and it almost worked out.

Then, I found something else...

I will go back but I am planning on something else since you already doing the church thing around here wink

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9340 19/05/19 6:19 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
https://yankeehomestead.com/hugelkultur-raised-garden-beds/

I took the hugelkultur design, modified it and oriented the raised bed to align with the solar axis for maximum solar input.

The link above takes you to a good site on how to build a hugelkultur raised bed and the benefits associated with it.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9342 19/05/20 5:07 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
catmouth

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9357 19/05/20 2:38 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Global Climate Change Weather Effects. I went down the hill to chat with our neighbor lady about gardening. She plants a large kitchen garden each year but is betwixt herself this year because of weather. She normally puts in her vegetables on Memorial Day, which is next week, but the weather has been so cold and rainy she is uncertain if she will do that. Her garden patch is very wet and this year's growing season is 30 days delayed. I told her I loaded my crops in my raised beds and was keeping my fingers crossed about the weather. My high bio science hugelkultur raised beds have excellent drainage and water storage capacity. They remain moist and don't get soggy. I wished her well. My lettuce seeds have germinated and in about a week I should be able to transplant them to the raised beds. I just checked the soil temperature in my raised beds and it is running 9 degrees warmer than the ground soil temperature. The beds are at 74.3 degrees F while the ground is at 65.3 degrees F. The bed soil layer was moist not soggy and the plants were doing very well.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9361 19/05/20 3:29 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

This image certainly explains what is wrong with the ecology.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9479 19/05/24 6:10 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex our spring planting has been delayed almost 60 days. Few farmers have been able to get crops in the ground in our county of our state. Those few who have managed to get crops in had high tunnel greenhouses that protect the crops from climate effects. My high tunnel greenhouse will be built in August of this year. My farm using advanced bio science, solar engineering and centuries old German Hugelkultur (Hill Farmer) technology built three raised self heating, well drained and self fertilizing beds. These beds give us roughly 100 square feet of warm moist growing space. This is sufficient space to raise between 600 to 800 pounds of produce using advanced bio science. Enough produce meet the dietary needs of several families over the course of the winter if prepared properly.

The raised beds I designed and built far exceeded my expectations and enabled me to get a crop in the ground while most farmers are unable to do so using traditional techniques.

The images in this post are of crops that despite bad climate conditions thrived in the raised beds I designed and built. These beds will produce enough food for us to be able to assist several families in meeting their dietary needs this winter with organic highly nutritious food while they have to spend scare monetary resources to heat their home during the brutal winter up here. I and my wife live in a state of the art super energy efficient home and pay 225 dollars a month to heat 3000 square feet of living and work space to 72 Degrees F. The average family living in a traditional older existing home up here pays on average 800 dollars a month to heat 1800 square feet of living space to between 66 and 68 Degrees F. This is the poorest county in our state and many people in it live in thermal poverty during the winter. Thermal poverty being having to make a choice between necessities such as nutritious food or medicine and heat. Most of the time they trade off food and eat non nutritious cheep junk food to save money. This then causes them to have a host of medical problems. It is a very vicious cycle of poverty that traps people into self destructive cycle of choices that end up reducing their quality of life and lifespan

We are building our farm community to address these issues and, as illustrated by my raised beds, are applying our full genus minds to ease the suffering of our local communities.

I come here to look over posts and see what this community is doing to help its fellow men, women and children.

Attached Files 20190524_122125_resized.jpg20190524_122150_resized.jpg20190524_122159_resized.jpg20190524_122353_resized.jpg20190522_102133_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9480 19/05/24 6:36 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
I belong to a number of groups both online and in real life. I even run a couple of real world face to face groups. The purpose of the groups I belong to is to better the human condition by working together in a civil fashion.

What follows is a post from a online group I am in from a young woman fighting malnutrition in urban cores through community gardens. She is running one garden with poor soil and needed assistance to fix the problem. She was given great assistance and is fixing her problem. We fix problems in the groups I belong to. These problems run from dealing with the local effects of Global Climate Change to fighting malnutrition in urban cores.

I come here now and then to see if this community has evolved to the point where it does things to aid the human condition on this planet.

Her post in my civil group that aids each member as best they can follows:

Hello everyone!!!

I am asking for opinions galore!

I now work to keep up a community garden to combat food insecurity in the food deserts where I live.

The dirt that was donated is just dirt. The plants were planted before I started.

The soil is void of any nutrients, etc.

How can I amend the soil without disrupting any of the plants? And with what can I amend the soil with since everything is already planted? I don't want to kill the veggies

Thank you in advance.

Update with additional information:
Zone 7a
Was built in middle of park - dirt is sandy like when dry
I have my own garden at home...ive been gardening for about 5 years. Usually I adjust the soil before.

Being that this garden is the difference between people getting fresh foods or being sold expired things... This is not an time I want to spend in the learning curve.
I appreciate every single, respectful comment so far.

Just thank you

Attached Files Food Wasteland.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9484 19/05/25 6:08 AM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
In terms of the produce produced from the high bio science Hugelkultur raised beds I designed and built, we are going to process it on our farm into forms that can be stored for use during the winter. Cucumbers will be pickled, tomatoes turned into sauce and canned, squash into soup and frozen and such. Latter in the fall we will turn apples into apple butter and plant fast growing spinach for processing and freezing. A portion of the produce will be sold to cover operating costs and farm infrastructure improvements. The bulk of it will be used for charitable purposes to provide nutritious food for children and adults living in thermal poverty during the winter. We are building a crop processing station into our state of the art super energy efficient seed starting room. The bulk of produce processing will take place through this station which has a freezer for long term storage of produce products. Products will be canned for storage or vacuum sealed into storage bags. Once fully operational this farm will be capable through the application of high technology and bio science of meeting the dietary needs of the at risk thermal poor population of three towns in the local area while selling enough produce to be fully self sustaining. This farm is funded by grants from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and is in the process of getting its USDA organic certification. It is also part of the United States Veterans to Farmers Coalition and is certified to have been produced in the United States by a Honorably Discharged Disabled Veteran. The farm is also part of the United Nations Sponsored Sustainable Community Network and linked to the University of New Hampshire Department of Agriculture by gigabyte WiFi internet service. It belongs to the State of New Hampshire Small and Beginner Farmers Association and the United States Grange Association. These are just some of the linkages and organizations this farm is linked with and belongs to. This farm supports it local community church and through it sponsors science and farm education training for the church children. It also sponsors global missionary work through the church in concert with the world wide evangelical Christian movement and associates. The farm is being developed by way of a 36 month farm development plan and has reached the fifty percent completion point ahead of schedule and under budget.

Attached Files 20190523_103453_resized.jpg36 Month Plan (b).jpg
Last edited by EdMan; 19/05/25 6:10 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9517 19/05/26 4:59 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Thank you.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9593 19/05/31 1:32 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
Alaska is in severe drought conditions with increased risk of forest fires, the southern and mid west United States have been ravished by unprecedented flooding and tornadoes. Our local spring planting season was delayed by sixty days due to cold temperatures and excessive amounts of rain. Global Climate change is real and is occurring now before our eyes. Local, state, federal, private and religious based relief organizations have been mobilized to deal with these issues. This last Thursday a local free community supper for the poor who have diverted food money to pay for heating costs was held at one of our local churches. This dinner was a joint private and religious sponsored event that my wife and I provided food made on our farm to. These Thursday church dinner events for the community poor are, in many cases, the sole nutritious meal that the poor get weekly throughout the winter. We use high quality organic products rich in nutrients and vitamins in the meals to help stave off vitamin deficiency.

Our community of genus class minds have set up our community to endure these changes while preserving a high quality of life. We are building organic based farming systems that can function and produce high quality products despite the effects of global climate change. The products we produce go to charity and for profit sales to cover our operating costs and infrastructure improvements. We don't have the time to waste arguing about Global Climate Change we have built our community to endure it and prosper.

My modified high bio science Hugelkultur raised beds have succeeded in resisting the effects of global climate change and allowed me to plant crops for charitable use and for profit sales. I have just received the United States Department of Agriculture financial obligation documents that fund the construction of a high tunnel greenhouse for my farm that will allow us to produce large quantities of food products despite the effects of global climate change. Based on the authorization I received today, I have gone out for quotes for high tunnel greenhouse kits. By September of this year my high tunnel greenhouse will be built ready for operation in the spring of 2020.

In addition, based upon the success of my modified Hugelkultur raised beds that have resulted in accelerated plant growth despite adverse weather conditions, I have programmed the construction of a large traditional Hugelkultur raised bed on my farm. Images of the healthy vibrant plants grown in my high bio science raised beds are attached to this post. These plants will produce products for sale and use for charity such as the Thursday night church dinner that feeds the poor in the three small communities in this area.

Global Climate Change is real and is having massive effects that are occurring now.

In our genus class community we secured our quality of life by building or buying state of the art super energy efficient homes that make use of advanced geothermal heating and cooling, solar power and ultra efficient heating systems. We then moved to secure the local food supply by building high bio science organic farms that supplement our incomes and allow us to care for the poor in the local communities. We built and control the local farmers cooperative that provides products to local restaurants and retail markets, the local solar power corporation, and the local distribution hub of a international products firm.

That is what our collective community of genus minds have built and what we are doing with it. We work within the system and in concert with organized religion.

We are from the demographic group that is the tail end of the baby boom generation. We are fathers, mothers and grandparents. We are entering late middle age. We are from the best educated generation on the planet and retired successfully from successful careers with decades of experience. We all hold advanced degrees as the Bachelor, Masters and PHD level. Most of us are former military personnel.

That is what we have built using social media and the internet to bind us together. We have web pages and work cutting edge science with the world's leading universities.

This community has its web page. We started with far less and built a thriving Eco Village, family farms and become the dominant social and financial leaders of this local area.

Attached Files Global Climate Change T.jpg20190524_122125_resized.jpg20190524_122150_resized.jpg20190524_122159_resized.jpg20190524_122353_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9594 19/05/31 2:07 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
smile

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9707 19/06/05 7:38 PM
Gimphole Offline
Recruit
Recruit
Fanatical North Korean communists celebrate the festivities on World No Tobacco Day. Watch the whole video to see Azalea the smoking chimpanzee! https://youtu.be/d4nu4kMH8g8

Gimphole
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9828 19/06/12 9:51 AM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
In terms of our communities operations, the local schools are getting out for the summer. Many of these children receive free or reduced cost meals at school because they come from poor households. In partnership with a community church and the county food bank, that my wife helps administer, we are going to make free lunches for these children. The food bank is getting a state grant to buy produce from the local farmers cooperative set up by our community of geniuses. We set this cooperative up after we built our high tech farms and houses to survive global climate change. It collects and sells the organic produce from our state of the art farms and generates over $120,000.00 USD a year in sales. A recent study by the United States Department of Agriculture has shown that farms in our state are getting smaller but more profitable as they migrate over to the advanced production techniques and technologies we pioneered in our community more than a decade ago.

That is what a real community of geniuses does to combat global climate change and help the poor and at risk within their community. I come here to look over posts and see what this community linked to this site is doing to aid the human race and better the human condition. We are providing free lunches to dozens of at risk children spread over three poor communities during the summer. What have you done?

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9829 19/06/12 12:08 PM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
My farm is centered around a state of the art green block R-72 insulated 3000 square foot home with a built in passive heat pump that has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. It is a ultra low carbon footprint home. It was purchased by cash and is owned free of a mortgage. It has a state of the art ultra energy efficient seed starting room that supports the farm in its basement along with a repair and manufacturing shop for maintenance of the house, farm and equipment. In the basement is also a fully contained guest suite with media room, HF amateur 1000 mile radio station, global video conference capability and landline phone plus gigabyte WiFI internet service. The farm itself consists of five acres of fields and woodlands. The farm has a pure water deep high volume hard rock well and 3000 gallon septic system. A home back emergency generator is being installed this year alone with some additional prefabricated support buildings. The farm is rich in natural products that are harvested for sale, charity and self use. Within three months the farm will expand its organic produce production capability to include a over 1000 square foot state of the art greenhouse that is being funded by a grant from the United States Department of Agriculture. When completed the farm, using advanced bio science and technology will be producing several thousand pounds of organic produce per year valued at close to $30,000.00 USD. This food will be used for charity and commercial sale purposes. This entire farm complex was restored from derelict status and built and expanded upon in less than 18 months by myself supported by minimal technical experts. The farm was designed by myself on a high end large touch screen state of the art home computer and linked to the internet and a variety of organizations both online and in the real world. It is linked globally to advanced agricultural and climate research facilities and is on the cutting edge of climate change agricultural research. That is what I bought designed and built in less than 18 month working in minus 30 degree F weather with no heat, no water and no electricity to start. I am verified by the DOD and VA to have over 20 major service connected disabilities from service on the front lines of the Cold War, Desert Shield and Storm, several military campaigns and international crisis, the Global War on Terror and Iraqi Freedom. What have you built that is aiding humanity and the at risk population of this world?

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9840 19/06/13 8:47 AM
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
OP Offline
Rear Admiral
My wife and I have our own offices/design studios on our farm and our own creative work spaces. In my wife's case her office/design studio is one the first floor of our farm house as is mine. It is here we conduct business, do research, go over finances, balance budgets and do the design work on our projects. My creative work space is in the basement and consists of my shop and seed starting room. My wife's primary creative space is on the second floor and consists of her advanced sewing studio. It was in my design studio that I designed all aspects of our farm, applied for and was approved by the USDA for our greenhouse grant and coordinate and manage our county small beginner farmers chapter. It is also here that I interact with a host of agricultural and sustainable living organizations and educational institutions. Our offices/design studios are well furnished, include state of the art high end home computers, and are comfortable and decorated with art works and mementos of the achievements of our lives. We spend a significant amount of time in our offices/design studies and our creative work spaces. As our farm comes fully online we will be shifting to become a advanced educational and research facility as well as a organic farm. Given the right tools it is possible to achieve a lot and produce great works. From and with these simple office complexes my wife and I have become local community leaders, managers in vital community organizations, and owner operators of a high bio science advanced organic farm that is part of a local and global network. We help coordinate community support operations, provide aid to at risk people, help coordinate support christian global missionary operations and such. Given the resources available to you what have you done to help improve the human condition.

Attached Files 36 Month Plan (b).jpg20190613_095518_resized.jpg20190613_095545_resized.jpg20190608_111949_resized.jpg20190613_074753_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #10476 19/07/03 5:04 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
You still have a wonderful mind EdMan. cool

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: Music] #10484 19/07/03 9:36 AM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
Originally Posted by Music
You still have a wonderful mind EdMan. cool

It is indeed better!

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #10526 19/07/03 2:23 PM
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
The law of conversation of energy confirms the climate change. Anybody who objects is a believer in the perpetual motion machine. Energy also cannot be destroyed.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: Shark] #10591 19/07/04 9:56 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Originally Posted by Shark
Perpetual motion machine.

I believe that it will be done right one day.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts