Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (Xeno), 24 anonymous users, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,257
Posts9,043
Members317
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
DiscloseNow, passportforsale, LauraS, Music, Alienspyware
317 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 178
Music 121
Shark 16
EdMan 9
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,306
EdMan 1,254
frankie85 584
George 345
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 217
Diego 177
Matt 158
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Global Climate Change #9054
05/10/2019 01:29 PM
05/10/2019 01:29 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E

This last year the Polar Vortex collapsed due to global climate change. This collapse has had dramatic effects. Where I reside our spring planting season is thirty days late. Our large lakes are still ice bound and we are have above level rain. Across the United States we have had above average snow fall and now are experiencing flooding from rain mixed with snow melt.

Our local community of genus class minds in our local area have built climate change resistant farms and homes base upon advanced cutting edge technology. We have homes heated and cooled by solar powered geothermal systems, advanced green block passive solar heat pumps and such. We leverage federal grants to acquire growing season extension high tunnel advanced climate change resistant green houses to raise advanced genetically engineered crops to feed us and the local population. We are a community of geniuses with advanced degrees that had access to the most classified information on the planet to include United Stated Geo-Spacial Data on Climate Change for the last 30 years. We saw the spread of desert and changes to vegetation from our classified satellite systems. When we retired we came to a low cost area best suited to endure climate change with the least adverse effects. We built and bought homes to meet our needs during this period of global climate change.

This year due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex, tomato prices are going to spike due to climate induced shortages of tomatoes. We have increased production of tomatoes this year to deal with this shortage and will make a tidy profit from the sale of organic tomatoes to the local population that will go to improving our infrastructure. Our farms are linked to our local ecological village that serves as a cutting edge research and development site. Upon retiring up here we established businesses to support ourselves during global climate change. We own and manage the largest single employer of local people, it is a drug and smoke free work place that does not discriminate based on gender, aid or sexual orientation. We built the local solar power corporation that sells and installs solar power systems for homes or off the grid camps. We also created with, with federal grants, a farmers cooperative that collects and sells our produce and generates over a $120,000.00 USD a year. We have integrated ourselves into positions of influence in local community social services and churches. We work with and through local churches to share data on global climate change though world wide missionary networks.

Our local ecological village is expanding its crops to include Seabuckhorn berry bushes that do well in our climate. The berries that are produced by these bushes can be used to produce a number of products and have medicinal properties that have been used by people for thousands of years.

We have linked our farms and ecological village with a gigabyte WiFi telecommunications system for connectivity and work with a global network of Universities with regards to social and agricultural issues that are and will be affected by global climate change such as the looming shortage of tomatoes.

My farm will be fully up and running in 18 months per a 36 month farm development plan. I have adjusted my production of tomatoes and will generate over 800 pounds of them this season that will make me close to $3,000.00 USD in profit. My high technology high tunnel greenhouse, paid for by a United States Department of Agriculture Grant, will be built this fall and put into service next spring. This greenhouse will produce between 6-8000 pounds of produce and will earn me close to $30,000.00 USD a year in profit.

Many people on sites such as this spout off and rail about this or that. Hate religion and mock religious people. The vast majority of the earth's population are religious to various degrees. Atheists and religion haters are a small vocal minority.

Though our positions of influence in our local church we have sponsored missionaries to Asia, Africa, Haiti and South and Central America. We educate these missionaries on the effects of Global Climate Change and through our linked gigabyte network of Universities and Organizations provide people with data on how to cope with the changes to climate and what crops should be planted to mitigate its effect on their community working within the framework and morality of organized religion.

I occasionally come to this site to look over posts.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9055
05/10/2019 01:49 PM
05/10/2019 01:49 PM

A
Anonymousy
Unregistered
Anonymousy
Unregistered
A

It's HAARP catmouth

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9056
05/10/2019 01:50 PM
05/10/2019 01:50 PM
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander

Originally Posted by EdMan
This last year the Polar Vortex collapsed due to global climate change. This collapse has had dramatic effects. Where I reside our spring planting season is thirty days late. Our large lakes are still ice bound and we are have above level rain. Across the United States we have had above average snow fall and now are experiencing flooding from rain mixed with snow melt.

Our local community of genus class minds in our local area have built climate change resistant farms and homes base upon advanced cutting edge technology. We have homes heated and cooled by solar powered geothermal systems, advanced green block passive solar heat pumps and such. We leverage federal grants to acquire growing season extension high tunnel advanced climate change resistant green houses to raise advanced genetically engineered crops to feed us and the local population. We are a community of geniuses with advanced degrees that had access to the most classified information on the planet to include United Stated Geo-Spacial Data on Climate Change for the last 30 years. We saw the spread of desert and changes to vegetation from our classified satellite systems. When we retired we came to a low cost area best suited to endure climate change with the least adverse effects. We built and bought homes to meet our needs during this period of global climate change.

This year due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex, tomato prices are going to spike due to climate induced shortages of tomatoes. We have increased production of tomatoes this year to deal with this shortage and will make a tidy profit from the sale of organic tomatoes to the local population that will go to improving our infrastructure. Our farms are linked to our local ecological village that serves as a cutting edge research and development site. Upon retiring up here we established businesses to support ourselves during global climate change. We own and manage the largest single employer of local people, it is a drug and smoke free work place that does not discriminate based on gender, aid or sexual orientation. We built the local solar power corporation that sells and installs solar power systems for homes or off the grid camps. We also created with, with federal grants, a farmers cooperative that collects and sells our produce and generates over a $120,000.00 USD a year. We have integrated ourselves into positions of influence in local community social services and churches. We work with and through local churches to share data on global climate change though world wide missionary networks.

Our local ecological village is expanding its crops to include Seabuckhorn berry bushes that do well in our climate. The berries that are produced by these bushes can be used to produce a number of products and have medicinal properties that have been used by people for thousands of years.

We have linked our farms and ecological village with a gigabyte WiFi telecommunications system for connectivity and work with a global network of Universities with regards to social and agricultural issues that are and will be affected by global climate change such as the looming shortage of tomatoes.

My farm will be fully up and running in 18 months per a 36 month farm development plan. I have adjusted my production of tomatoes and will generate over 800 pounds of them this season that will make me close to $3,000.00 USD in profit. My high technology high tunnel greenhouse, paid for by a United States Department of Agriculture Grant, will be built this fall and put into service next spring. This greenhouse will produce between 6-8000 pounds of produce and will earn me close to $30,000.00 USD a year in profit.

Many people on sites such as this spout off and rail about this or that. Hate religion and mock religious people. The vast majority of the earth's population are religious to various degrees. Atheists and religion haters are a small vocal minority.

Though our positions of influence in our local church we have sponsored missionaries to Asia, Africa, Haiti and South and Central America. We educate these missionaries on the effects of Global Climate Change and through our linked gigabyte network of Universities and Organizations provide people with data on how to cope with the changes to climate and what crops should be planted to mitigate its effect on their community working within the framework and morality of organized religion.

I occasionally come to this site to look over posts.

Is smokind bad since it`s a smoking free area?

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9058
05/10/2019 02:11 PM
05/10/2019 02:11 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E

We don't accept smoking or second hand smoke effects. Our homes, workplaces and the entire Eco Village is smoke free. If you visit the eco village and want to smoke you will be politely told to leave the property to smoke. That means get in your car drive a half mile off the village property and then smoke outside the village limits.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9059
05/10/2019 02:13 PM
05/10/2019 02:13 PM
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander

We don't accept smoking or second hand smoke effects. Our homes, workplaces and the entire Eco Village is smoke free. If you visit the eco village and want to smoke you will be politely told to leave the property to smoke. That means get in your car drive a half mile off the village property and then smoke outside the village limits.

But I don`t quite understand, even some natives smoke naturally

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: frankie85] #9060
05/10/2019 02:14 PM
05/10/2019 02:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by frankie85

But I don`t quite understand, even some natives smoke naturally

Crackheads.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9061
05/10/2019 02:25 PM
05/10/2019 02:25 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E

It is our community and our rules you don't have to become a member we not looking at recruiting anybody. In simple terms we could care less we have our community our homes, our farms our businesses and our rules. You don't want to buy our products, work for us or visit us we could care less. Use drugs you won't be hired, smoke on our property you will be asked to leave, be high on drugs on our property we will call the police and have you removed. We built this community to raise our kids in a good environment with morals and ethics not cater to society.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9062
05/10/2019 02:28 PM
05/10/2019 02:28 PM
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander

It is our community and our rules you don't have to become a member we not looking at recruiting anybody. In simple terms we could care less we have our community our homes, our farms our businesses and our rules. You don't want to buy our products, work for us or visit us we could care less. Use drugs you won't be hired, smoke on our property you will be asked to leave, be high on drugs on our property we will call the police and have you removed. We built this community to raise our kids in a good environment with morals and ethics not cater to society.

Yes, but some natives smokes also naturally

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: frankie85] #9063
05/10/2019 03:21 PM
05/10/2019 03:21 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're all gone.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: Anonymous] #9064
05/10/2019 03:23 PM
05/10/2019 03:23 PM
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander

Originally Posted by Anonymous

They're all gone.

hehheehe

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9133
05/14/2019 06:34 AM
05/14/2019 06:34 AM
Music Offline
Lieutenant
Music  Offline
Lieutenant

cry

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9332
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E

As part of our community of genus class minds that built a community to endure Global Climate Change with a high quality of life we leverage high science to build practical solutions to problems caused by Global Climate Change. In my case I designed and built high bio science raise beds based upon centuries old German Hugelkultur farming techniques. My high bio science hugelkultur raised beds are functioning exceptionally well and I will not be putting a cold tunnel on them for a brief spell of cold weather that is project to occur in two days due to the effects of Global Climate Change. These beds produce, store and absorb heat using a variety of designed in features and will keep the plants in them warm enough not to be damaged by a brief cold spell. Starting from the lowest layer, the decomposition of the lowest layer's rotting branches mixed with straw and compost generates heat by a complex biochemical process. This lowest layer is insulated by the middle compost and straw layer. The insulation effect of the middle layer causes the lower layer to accelerate decomposition further increasing the amount of heat in the bed. The beds are surrounded by black solar energy absorbing material that is also used for a weed block. This material heats the base of the raised beds and increases decomposition of the bottom layer by adding additional heat to the system The dark colored soil material used as the top layer of the bed also absorbs heat which is stored in the thermal mass of the system Right now my raised beds are running at 57 Degrees F on a cold rainy day with the ambient air temperature being 52.5 Degrees F. I am getting on average 6.5 degrees of heating from the bio chemical process inside the bed as well as the absorption of solar energy that is stored in the system. The entire system is producing a 1/4 of kilowatt an hour in terms of energy output. That is 6 Kilowatts of energy I am saving a day by not having to heat the beds. In terms of energy output that is equal to $210.00 USD worth of electricity a year. These beds are designed to last for dozens of years with decades of heating capability built into them. This is what our community of genus class minds are doing to combat and deal with the effects of Global Climate Change. The raised beds look rustic and simple but have hundreds of years of German Hugelkultur technology built into them along with high bio science and solar engineering.

Attached Files 20190518_070928_Burst01_resized.jpg20190518_070939_resized.jpg20190518_070946_resized.jpg20190518_073235_resized.jpg20190519_141945_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9334
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E

Due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex tomato prices will be spiking this year. I and our community of genus class minds have increased organic tomato production and will make a tidy profit from the sale of them. Using advanced bio science planting techniques these raised beds will produce between 600 to 800 pounds of fresh organic produce. At increased prices due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex these three high bio science beds will make our farm from between $3000.00 to $4000.00 USD. This money will go to improving farm infrastructure and other Global Climate Change mitigation projects. We are educating our Church missionary personnel on techniques such as these raised beds to help impoverished regions mitigate the effects of climate change and ease global hunger. That is what we are applying our genus minds to.

Last edited by EdMan; 7 hours ago.
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9336
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex tomato prices will be spiking this year. I and our community of genus class minds have increased organic tomato production and will make a tidy profit from the sale of them. Using advanced bio science planting techniques these raised beds will produce between 600 to 800 pounds of fresh organic produce. At increased prices due to the effects of the collapse of the Polar Vortex these three high bio science beds will make our farm from between $3000.00 to $4000.00 USD. This money will go to improving farm infrastructure and other Global Climate Change mitigation projects. We are educating our Church missionary personnel on techniques such as these raised beds to help impoverished regions mitigate the effects of climate change and ease global hunger. That is what we are applying our genus minds to.

Hello Edman!

I went to the church.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9337
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Music Offline
Lieutenant
Music  Offline
Lieutenant

Hello EdMan. Can these beds be bought?

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9338
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E

I hope you had a pleasant experience Xeno. As to the beds they are just boxes. Many raised bed kits are on the market. It is the material that is loaded into them based upon centuries old experience in farming in cold climates from Germany that is different. The material loaded into it is mix of current high bio science, centuries old German Hugelkultur technology and solar thermal engineering. The beds are aligned to receive maximum solar energy for the bulk of the day. We teach the children in our church school about them, how to build them and about orienting them to the sun. We additionally have a astronomy program to teach them about celestial mechanics. Teenagers from our school go on mission trips and spread the word about this technology and how to build it. The beds retain moisture reducing the need for water, self fertilize through decomposition and allow for early planting of crops and their survival in the event of sudden cold periods.

Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9339
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Hello Edman!

I had a good time based on trust. I was given a direction somehow and it almost worked out.

Then, I found something else...

I will go back but I am planning on something else since you already doing the church thing around here wink

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #9340
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E

https://yankeehomestead.com/hugelkultur-raised-garden-beds/

I took the hugelkultur design, modified it and oriented the raised bed to align with the solar axis for maximum solar input.

The link above takes you to a good site on how to build a hugelkultur raised bed and the benefits associated with it.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.