Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 active members (Xeno, Music, Yuh, 1 invisible), 194 anonymous users, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,450
Posts11,726
Members342
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Yuh, euroslam, daniel, Wildfirerev, somalianbobo
342 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 970
Music 415
frankie85 175
Shark 110
Zoa 39
EdMan 23
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,393
EdMan 1,337
frankie85 820
Music 720
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 240
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why #8966
05/02/2019 02:27 PM
05/02/2019 02:27 PM
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander

Lack of support, ignorance, lack of support, it's all about the money and who receives the gratitude for it!

That's pretty much the whole reason why, it's not fun!

It's like working for your money only to realize later someone else got it, that kinda feeling! I had plans for my science in the future to give you more. But I can't wait forever to get their support, I've gotta go on with my own life!

Goodbye I won't be around for at least a few years or at all I might stay a legend.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Shark] #8973
05/03/2019 04:14 AM
05/03/2019 04:14 AM
frankie85 Offline
Captain
frankie85  Offline
Captain

I`ve personally have seen more and more people moving away from science lately, I personally never minded it but lately it seems it`s going in a wrong direction sort of perhaps and just not for the fun of reading it with people

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Shark] #8975
05/03/2019 07:21 AM
05/03/2019 07:21 AM
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander

It's not rewarding. No one gives a crap if you made a big invention or solved an unsolved problem. But they should! We geniuses can solve problems in a day where ordinary scientists would take 50 years or more. We have an extended mind that allows us to think in a way you normally wouldn't think. We simply see more details around us.

Fortunately in my case I have benefit from my own discovery. I would still take the truth over a trillion dollars.

I did not try to sell my knowledge I instead published it on the same day I finished converting it into words. I wish others would be so kind with their reaction! But they have not changed a bit since Nikola Tesla! Means they're not much better as the people back then.

But the funny thing is I already knew this upfront.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Shark] #8995
05/05/2019 06:03 PM
05/05/2019 06:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's probably a good idea shark. You give proper science a bad name.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Anonymous] #9014
05/07/2019 07:09 AM
05/07/2019 07:09 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's probably a good idea shark. You give proper science a bad name.

Say this with your name coward. He only has less followers than the official science. And we all have to start somewhere. My physics teacher has agreed with him. You just don't have enough brain cells to understand.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Shark] #9015
05/07/2019 08:24 AM
05/07/2019 08:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Shark mentally ill since he has made up that he is smart and know something about science stuff, he is feeling his very large ego alot it seems, perhaps he is mentally ill

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Anonymous] #9019
05/07/2019 09:39 AM
05/07/2019 09:39 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is Shark mentally ill since he has made up that he is smart and know something about science stuff, he is feeling his very large ego alot it seems, perhaps he is mentally ill

No, you are! And would you dare saying this again with your official name? It's unfair talking bad about other people as a phantom. You're a coward.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Shark] #9021
05/07/2019 01:15 PM
05/07/2019 01:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shark is a new genius of our time. I'd be careful what you say about him if you don't want to look dumb in the end. He will be famous soon as the greatest genius of our time.

It makes perfect sense to me what he's saying. And I can't deny his loyal subscribers any longer. He's the real deal.

To you Shark I say thx for sharing your noble discovery! You're also a hero since you say you knew it upfront that it will most likely not benefit you. But it will! Just give it some time.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Anonymous] #9025
05/08/2019 02:18 AM
05/08/2019 02:18 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shark is a new genius of our time. I'd be careful what you say about him if you don't want to look dumb in the end. He will be famous soon as the greatest genius of our time.

It makes perfect sense to me what he's saying. And I can't deny his loyal subscribers any longer. He's the real deal.

To you Shark I say thx for sharing your noble discovery! You're also a hero since you say you knew it upfront that it will most likely not benefit you. But it will! Just give it some time.

I can tell you now nothing will happen, it is all made up

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Anonymous] #9028
05/08/2019 04:14 AM
05/08/2019 04:14 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can tell you now nothing will happen, it is all made up

We'll see about that! But you're still a coward. Say this with your real name. Afraid to lose a bet?

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Anonymous] #9031
05/08/2019 09:15 AM
05/08/2019 09:15 AM
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander

Thx. I actually wish in a way to hear their arguments that would bust my logical testable theory. But some of them only say I'm wrong. I can't work with that!๐Ÿ˜

Anyway I'm leaving the science life behind me also because I cannot financially affort it. I have to work for my money and I also have a life I want to use my free time on.

I myself see no future working with official science groups. They have to overcome their ego first, to accept that there's no title in the world can top a genius! I know there are some real scientist who would agree with me. But there are only so few they can't change anything.

I also don't care about it anymore. I moved on.

Cheers!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿค ๐Ÿป

Reply Quote
Re: I'm leaving the science life behind me, here's why [Re: Shark] #9158
05/14/2019 09:26 AM
05/14/2019 09:26 AM
Music Online content
Captain
Music  Online Content
Captain

[Linked Image]

Life is simply too good at what it does for it to stop right here on this planet. Life did not ask. It just took. It has happened before and it will happen again. I believe it happens all of the time on other planets too!
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) ยท Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

ยฉ 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.