Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (Matt), 29 guests, and 125 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics443
Posts2,322
Members152
Most Online226
Jul 31st, 2018
Newest Members
psychedelicpiper, Rainmaker, Ekims, mikezombie777, Xenu
152 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 799
Xeno 364
frankie85 173
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 55
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program #895
Tue May 22, 2018 3:28 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 3:28 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Since 1887 the CIA has been studying reports of near miraculous healing and return to combat operations. At the Joint Analysis Center Molesworth Air Force Base the CIA under the guise of the old OSS assembled a elite bomber squadron during WWII. This squadron was made up of the descendants of the family line they identified during the civil war in 1887. In the entrance Hallway and on the walls of the Joint Analysis Center Molesworth that supports NATO HQ IN Belgium are photo graphs and plaques to the squadron members that despite fatel wounds brought the bomber back to Moleworth and or fought off German fighter planes even with fatal wounds. Some even say despite being found dead at the controls he brought his bomber and crew home.

The contractors in the U.K. have had stories since WWII of the dead flying the bombers back from missions at Molesworth Air Force base and the OSS the forerunner of the CIA being in control of it. They were working on the building when I was Senior Ground Order of Battle Analyst for the invasion of Northern Iraq. They used drugs to stimulate analysts of our family line to process large amounts of data in sort time. My wife and I had a chat with the labor leader of the contractors that were working on Joint Analysis Center Molesworth after making contact with the old Celtic catholic under ground that controlled our invetro embryos and had birthed our daughter that was kidnapped swithced for still born child at Colebrook Hospital. This Celtic catholic under ground of human alien hybrids dates back to the Deva multidimensional breach and emergence by he Roman Fort of Deva demonic entities from hell multidimensional containment facility for quantum based and other life forms.

We shape shifted in front of the labor leader in nice upper class clothing while we discussed buy a car from him he had for sale. I said I work at Joint Analysis Molesworth Where they Death Squadron of Satan's Legion flew from during WWII. The Labor leaders said its Saint David's Day. In reference to our failed attempt to bring King David though the breach in the hell confinement facility. I said I know. I said make sure they have sledge hammers, pipe cutters and concrete diamond blade cutters. They may note let me leave. If need be cut your way in beat the CIA personnel to death cut all computer and power conduits and then brick up the entrance and exits and let them starve to death inside Joint Analysis Molesworth I have summoned the old Celtic Catholic Fryers with photographic memory to memorize the faces and car plates home addresses of all CIA personnel at Joint Analysis Center Molesworth. Satan Squadron of the Dead fought against the NAZI as you know.

The Cletic Catholic gunman that shot and killed a precise number of Islamic Clerics in the Islamic Center in Canada was sent by my Mother Saint Bridget the Celtic Warrior Saint Quantum Life Form, Mistress of Death, who makes continental rivers run red with blood. Since that Celtic catholic gunman assault there has not been one Islamic terrorist attack in Canada.

Then I went to UK Army Base had briefing on advance Top Secret technlogy used for counter terrorism in a suit and tie. Was handed a cup of poisoned tea with radioactive material in it in regimental china dating back to WWII stepped through a singularity gate to the bridge of the Terasect class warp ship in the collapsed wormhole. GCHQ the U.K. version of NSA got blast of radio noise from the army base upon my exit and return. Called the base commander said he's back. I looked the base commander in the eyes on the army base in the conference room said I don't need another Thera or Deva. He said the Americans are being rather pig headed I said I have three warp capital ships twelve Neutron Bomb MIRV ICBM Truck mounted dispersed for Nuclear Combat. And will bring in other assets as needed. Then Left told Joint Analysis Center Molesworth when Satan Shows up you will salute him he fought at Deva to contain the breach and force the demons back to Hell and led the inquisition with Hades after using Roman troops to do it. They did not take it well and the CIA retaliated against me. I said rather bad form like my European Attack helicopters based in Canada and my Shape Shifting Werewolf Brigade of Rear Area Shock Troops that hunted Lucifers Mortal incarnations to death and slashed M1A1 level technology Divisions to pieces.

Then I said I really hate the guys and gals at the CIA. That is my daughter that was living in filth and poverty and I have 12 MIRV ICBM and bunch of other stuff.

If need be my troops will walk though CIA HQ every day and use your top secret reports for toilet paper and cat litter for a genetically engineered armored saber tooth tiger attack feline killers that bite through armor plate and fling armored cars aside like a cat toy.

Last edited by EdMan; Tue May 22, 2018 3:30 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #896
Tue May 22, 2018 3:58 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 3:58 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The first of my troops arrived at CIA HQ a team with a Saber Tooth Tiger Cub genetically engineered that is dog friendly. Has diamond hard bones and claws that will be coated with mono atomic coating for mono atomic sharpness once it finishes it's attack feline training. It uses a ultra sonic whistle for control and hand eye communication, unlike dogs felines stare at humans. It as bright as the brightest dog about 12 year old IQ will argue and stare back over orders it doesn't like.

They are looking over the great seal of the CIA in the lobby don't tolerate CIA hide bond people the Cat is an ICE Breaker genetically engineered to smell sociopaths and rip them to shreds. We use them on street patrol in conquered planets that fell to the enemy alien and alien human hybrids. Adults smell sociopaths in armored cars and such bite through the armor after blocking the road and rip it open.

They are a Pendragon industries police product

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #897
Tue May 22, 2018 5:09 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 5:09 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
When the breach occurred in Hell Containment in AD 86 by the old Roman Fort City of Deva in Wales Satan was chief of the Roman Senate and Hades the Emperor. They had a mission to prepare the Empire to fall and spread its civilization to the Pagan Peoples of Europe preserving fragments of that grand civilization in it's twilight age. They engineered a minor renaissance of Roman Culture and Democracy. Then a breach in Hell containment occurred near Diva. A summoning went array as Satan was on earth Incarnate to plan and engineer the controlled collapse of the Roman Empire with Hades. Hades by historical account spoke to the author of the Book of revelations while he was in Roman custody on an Island. A member of the forbidden proscribed Christian religion. The Roman legion saw Hades appear and challenged him saying you are Hades God of Rome. He said yes I must speak to the Christian they said why he said because I am Hades God of Rome fool. They let him pass and recorded the incident and the writings of the prisoner.

The plan for the controlled collapse of the Roman Empire.

When the breach occurred a Minoan heavy cargo ship contracted to supply the garrison at Deva broguht word back to Rome and approached the leader of the Senate. He summoned the emperor and his praetorian guard and said Hell has risen at Deva we must go this cargo vessel will carry us the Minoan are two small to row at the speed we need your guard will the Minoan will tend the sail. That looks like a Methodist Cross and Flame. Hades said can they hold? Satan said no not without aid I will use the Tersect ship and summon my Grandson William the Conqueror back to hold with his daughter from the Days of Raganuk. Hades said is it wise? They are very dangerous to use. Satan said God so commands. He arrived after the grand audit in the study of William the Conqueror in his Castle at night and said grandson. Hell has risen at Deva the Timeline may split you are summoned by the singularity societies and most high to assist me. He came by singularity Gate.

William the conqueror left and returned as did his wife and mate by Terasect ship singularity gate to their castle in England on it's manicured grounds. He had short but productive rein and they had many children.

During the battle William the Conqueror and Roman forces were hard pressed before the Emperor and his surge forces of Praetorian Guard Arrived. He from the remains of village near the dimensional breach tried to call King David from Hell with his legion of Praetorian Guard using his Christian Bible and old Latin to call into the breach for David. It did not work and they were forced to live on moldy bread rancid butter and scraps of meat boiled for soup until the Emperor arrived with his small flotilla of Minoan contract cargo ships he assembled from ports on his voyage to the outer Empire.

The image below is of he Statue of David in Rome. One of the Greatest works of art in human history.

It was not yet the time for David to come for it was not yet the End of Days. William's transit and calling for David to Emerge from Hell is one the high holidays of the under ground Celtic Catholic Church that has awaited King Authors Return for almost 1500 years. It is known to the under ground Celtic Catholic Church as Saint David's day.

Attached Files 'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU0001.JPG
Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #898
Tue May 22, 2018 6:40 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 6:40 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
now the CIA barely passed it intelligence test given it on Sunday. The test was simple. THe Air Force General called his FSTC Master Chief said chief how do we fix this. The Chief said we cut out the knives and plug the hole with rubber or plastic plug then they can use the hole to put the mouse and key broad through cleaning up the desktop given them more space for paper and stuff. The general said ok chief make it happen. The Chief said this is not Star Trek boss this is the CIA HQ.

Then general asked the German liaison at FSTC about the knives with flaming dragon logo on them. They said these would make great industrial tools for cutting out holes in logs to assemble spring weapons like high tech ballistic weapons. The handle has lanyard tie through it like most knives the edge is dulled to nice sharpness and is of high quality steel on par with WWII Best German steel we used to make. We think the friction effect removed the temper from the blades from the twist heating by fricion dulling them down to match the IQ level of the super genus guys at the CIA.

Then the Air Force General went down the national safety board investigators in the CIA operations center next to the smashed bullet proof partition that had the CIA logo on it. Said excuse me Gentlemen and Ladies can I get an update. They said yes General. He picked the desk up and tossed it underhanded into the glass partition at great force the metal portion of the desk under side hit collapsed stressing the glass decelerating the impact to safe level. Then the point of the blade impacted the stressed glass off center by this much from the center of the logo. We are not sure if they acid etched the logo in the glass weakening it or such. He clearly not perfect but the impact of the desk decelerated the break to safe level and the bullet proof glass broke within tolerance. Then the UK liaison General to FSTC said to the US General Mordred's father lives in concrete bullet resistant home with 12 inch walls and limited number of windows. The CIA Main Headquarters is all glass windows on steel frame. Thre is no way to secure it from tactical assault or breach in the event of massive civil unrest as is the NSA Building. The buildings can be breached the bunkers in the basement secured from on top and entire leadership of CIA taken hostage while the assault parties holds the upper structure. It was built with arrogance during a age of Nuclear Power with survival bunkers underneath during a age of willing social control not age of rebellion against social control. It is an elephants grave yard in the days of handheld cell phone computing. With fast mobile deployment and dispersion with cell phone chargers were cut off by slashing the tires as was links to the Homeland security secure defense cell network of towers for civil unrest or a new 9-11. The UK general said I had a chat with the Pen-dragon Industries Field Supervisor his son Mordred from Deva. He said to give the CIA new director of the CIA this roll of Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet paper. He said Modred left it at the Entrance Security Desk.

That was our free Red Team security assessment of CIA HQ. Using just mono atomic sharp knife blades and no computer support.

Last edited by EdMan; Tue May 22, 2018 7:08 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #899
Tue May 22, 2018 7:38 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 7:38 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The nano tech we have is coded by complex genetic compatibility profiles. Our family clan system of marriages and invetro fertilization has been managing inbreeding and control of nano tech for roughly 8,000 years. It is incapable with enemy human alien hybrid nano tech. Cross breedign with them by us cause immediate massive fatal illness of the worse sort in children before they reach adulthood. It is AI controlled with a near infinite level of virtual computer security levels on it. The enemy human alien hybrids know this and try to convert children equipped with our nano tech to work for them using drugs, conditioning torture Stockholm syndrome. The enemy human alien hybrid genome is in rapid degeneration due to inbreeding and drug and hypnosis control to access old residual memories from nano tech memory buffers that are corrupt. They attempt to steal technology and use the corrupt fragment to try and recreate old high technology using corporations and Ponzi schemes and illegal enterprises for cash cows. They like to use promising breakthroughs to get government contracts and milk the money for studies at their controlled barely peer reviewed work at universities while stealing ideas from graduate students or P.H.D candidates. Very much like the Clinton Mafia and Friends of Bill that pillaged Haitian Relief funds. My team of heavy infantry assault landed to collect data from in Hati in Fusion Powered Landers and reported to the NGO and Religous relief operations to include the local United Methodist Council on Relief who called the NYC Offices that called my pastor and said his heavy infantry assault fusion bottle landers landed in Haiti to investigate the Clinton Mafia.

That was only one of my assault landing by fusion bottle powered lander in broad daylight with heavily armed armored troops. I don't play games. I have real not fake delusional combat troops and shape shifters. My wife and I showed you we are not human and are shape shifters are selves armed with 12 MIRV ICBM and rebelled against the slave former masters at CIA.

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #900
Tue May 22, 2018 8:27 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 8:27 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
For FSTC there are complete seet of knives to make a spring loaded Ballista the bent blade is set length and torsion strength for crossbow type Ballista the bent corkscrew blades two can be screwed together to provide a worm gear or crank for winding a set length of rope others can be used for shock absorbers on the wheeled carriage vastly improving mobility. The tension spring torsion of the blade with handle is sufficient to propel a metal tipped bolt through a standard car or truck door that is not armored.

They are all the same size to standardize the ballista and bolt for it and parts. A self generating standard weapons system like Eli WIthney's fixtures during the revolutionary war in CT that allowed it to mass produce muskets for that war.

The steel alloy can be melted down and reused after the war for other things.

Built into the structure of that metal knife is memory like flex steel that was released when the heat sensitive coat for mono atomic sharpness melted off and dissipated with the friction heat of the twisting effect. Each blade has hindi numeric serial number to be recorded for storage and study. These are low end throw away combat knives of certain caliber so to speak. Issued to rear area assault force behind enemy lines to produce fire support weapons system of simple rugged design for our special operations teams. Silent low electromagnetic high velocity weapons for unarmored rear area operations. that are highly accurate and mobile from regenerating natural material. The extra from the sets is for research and development in the drug lord drug production area this set o knives could be used to set up highly mobile silent car truck ambush points for destroying unarmed cars and trucks used for drug production transport in the fields. Coupled to old CIA Calitropes and training at the CIA Farm you could such down entire drug production fields with few disperse handfuls of steel calitropes and ballista made from this design and German steel

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #901
Tue May 22, 2018 9:14 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 9:14 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
For the New Generation of the CIA one blade will be removed from the storage cases of the blades the wolves drove into CIA computer work station desks. It will be held in trust for each graduating class of CIA Langley's farm. I have my own farm and my youngest German son has his own farm our inner keep of last resort if we are attacked in mass.

The Graduating class will elect a member to claim the blade in trust based on it finest mission and its AAR'd success to be place in safe storage for that class brought out for class get together s and remind them of their purpose and escalation of force mission. It is easy to bomb and spray drug fields raid them it is hard to secure them and the enslaved work force starved brutalized and longing for freedom and turn it to community enterprise.

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #902
Tue May 22, 2018 10:16 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 10:16 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The coiled bent blade springs are being found to have many uses. The German version of FSTC at their officers training academy found that the screwed together blade springs can be used to fashion a high velocity spring sling shot that can propel a slug silently for a long distance very accurately in the same direction. By testing spring tension bend and such.

For a psychological weapon a flare or chemical light can be inserted in the coiled spring blade it picked up by the handle and used to warn a drug lord this came from a star civilization and carries a flaming dragon on the hilt do not wake the flaming dragon at your peril from these blades we can fashion and arsenal of deliverance and use them to make other things and copy the designs.

For peace the coil spring can have a warm soothing light tube inserted in it be gilded or enshrined in an ornate box when the battle for freedom from drug enslavement and ill education in the mechanical arts and sciences is redressed.

Raise the dragon dagger with flare of fire or insert a tube of light for peace and place it on alter as needed it is fearsome weapon of great power if used correctly

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #904
Tue May 22, 2018 10:28 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 10:28 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
That is interesting

CIA are dumb piesces of it and that is why I am done living in the USA

Seriously if you are an alien that want to live with a familly you should come to Canada, especially Alberta province

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: Xeno] #907
Tue May 22, 2018 10:56 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 10:56 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The combat knife hilt and coiled spring are a very advanced artifact of a Warp Culture industrial facility. They were produced using machines in this galxay by the race that built the subspace rail gun we found the remains of in the asteroid belt and put a sensor package on and down linked to NASA JPL. It comes from the remains of an ascended warp culture further in in this spiral arm to the center of the Milky Way Galaxy known as the Gun Smiths of Avalon in one of there left behind auto factories.

This race in ancient days had a cruiser of our civilization supporting it as it emerged into warp technology like the Mayflower stood watch over the colony on Cape Cod.

It was assaulted by the enemy civilization Lucifer War Aux Battleship of the enemy human alien hybrids and with the cruiser fought it off ages ago. The cruiser is war monument beyond repair with holographic displays of the combat action on board the hulk in pressurized sections above the home world of the gun Smiths of Avalon long ascended to a higher form of being.

The hole for the lanyard is complex drilled site useful for surveying and other line of site operations.

It is evolved form the old Egyptian Priest staff head pieces to Christian Motif with stylized Pendragon production symbol on it and Hindi numerical serial number.

The AI controlled self repairing factories that produced it are still in operation awaiting a civilization worthy of their service.

The dagger blades can be used to check child eye site and visual testing for prescription lenses with a simple chart and the design of the internal drilled hole held at measured length from the child or adults head and eyes. They can measure cataract thickness by light focused on the eye through the hole and pupil reaction.

This are a gift of great price to the CIA and guide on the right path. Used on staff with religion properly and caution not to wake the sleeping dragon of revelation can shift entire societies onto a path in a enlighten direction.

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #908
Tue May 22, 2018 11:22 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 11:22 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The auto factories that produced those combat knives used by the werewolves developed the coating for them that disintegrated at precise temperature and pressure. the auto factory AI are linked by singularity communications to Pendragon industries for piece work and sub component fabrication it keeps them happy and busy. They reject idiot requests ignore stupid societies make rude comments and rude noises back to idiots. Before the produce a product they do needs and culture assessment not to cause undo damage to a society. You may request something one day when you have warp drive and they will determine what you get back if they feel you are worthy and the need is justified.

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #909
Tue May 22, 2018 11:36 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 11:36 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The dragon logo on one side has the french curve and other geometric designs woven into to teach basic geomntry and math functions the logo of the women hands raise up on the other sid it th women fromt h well of barsheba that watered camels while other did nothing. above her head is the hol for th moon or sun it can be used to shine or focus sunlight or moon light yello sun or red sun or blue sky star light for tracing in the sand it is typical of the quality of production for the auto factories of the gun smiths of avalon. Pendragon industries has a ten million year exclusive contract with the AI but they have set aside time for free lance and other contract work it cash and carry business with you providing the raw material and specs

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #910
Tue May 22, 2018 11:53 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 11:53 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Woven into the female Semitic featured women is a full medical depiction of health ties to the biblical story and her apparent age of maturity heath proportion for healthy life and child birth in Semitic dress and a hidden text tied to the bible of her diet and exercise that attracted the male with camel to her verse the other girls that used make up and diets to look good but were weaker less physically fit and able to withstand the business of the man with camel and his life style.

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #911
Tue May 22, 2018 12:39 PM
Tue May 22, 2018 12:39 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The auto factories of the Gunsmiths of Avalon do very high quality work. As is evidenced by the knives stuck in CIA computer desks by my werewolves.

Embedded into the knives once the surface scans are completed are entry level lessons on advanced auto production the math science geometry morality and customer base needed to be considered for such advanced product.

This include a inert representation of a von newman machine eruption in terms of science math and technology coupled to morality ethics that serve the race that created the auto factories the gun smiths of Avalon left behind when they ascended. Eventually the AI machine intelligence will ascend and uplift sub programs to replace them as the AI in charge of the factory.

It would be wise to take each weapons set with a few spares put them in cases and into war reserve storage with a very high bar set for a CIA Class to get one of the R and D pieces for their successful mission that is worthy of such a piece. It may take hundreds of years and inter stellar work to get such a piece a CIA class.

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #912
Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Each knife when twisted sent out a magnetic pulse and wifi delivered to each computer screen desktop a image of the werewolf in human and wolf form in full fleet dress uniform as human and combat gear as wolf one per terminal. These are the guardian wolves of CIA sent by Hades they will call in his name in person by phone saying this is on behalf of the star ship commander of the star ship adjudicator I need this or that or please hold for the chief of staff or the star ship commander for a chewing out or guidance on legal moral or ethical issues.

Regardless of religion or non religion each terminal operator will have copy of the following poem on them for reference. As this is Christian audit of church state and technology that was completed on winter solstice 2016 it is in christian context. Similar coded poems will be provided by other socio religious mainstream cultural religious technological audit to that societies lead intelligence agency.

Terminal operator may quit, retire die but will replaced one for one until the entity Jesus Christ reviews and approves the final report being assemble on European and North American Church and State with comment. That is expected in about four hundred years.

The other aspects of Christian Society will be reviewed per a schedule that NASA mission control has and will be provided to the director of the CIA.

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #913
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Ode to the Clandestine Soldier
From bunkers buried under the Earth
To the back alleyways of Perth
We fought our war in the shadows
Where dark and dangerous plots are hatched and grow
Never knowing who was friend or foe
Did we in harm’s way willingly go
At the peril of our very souls we supped from Satan’s bowl
Whose tools in trade were lies, deceit and betrayal
Then did we face the minions of the Beast
Rising from the dusty streets of the Middle East
Armed with silenced weapons, knives and poison on Satan’s tasks did they go
For all mankind we fought them till hell’s dry sands did with crimson flow
Often times in blackness of that everlasting night
Did we long for a glimpse of the light
In the end when our war was done
We found final refuge in the house of God’s only son

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #914
Tue May 22, 2018 2:10 PM
Tue May 22, 2018 2:10 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The AF General and Master Chief from FSTC that were incident Cdrs at CIA will head up the Von Neumon machine response think tank. Based on the inert Von Neuman device that was the combat knife. Von Neuman responses go from Good to Bad. Most start as machines and automated factories with ethics built in tthat end to need to be minded become limited to an area based on ethical use of resource programs in societies of abundance. Producing durable long last super high quality products and recycling old ones. They fall in the moral ethical guidelines of the AI factory platforms of the Gun Smiths of Avalon.

The next medium ones are large low quality non sentient algorithm based machine mass production platforms spun up for commercial use with scavengers and resource gathers and tend to have to be hard shuck down with EMP strikes if not responding to hails and input form sentient life forms.

These are non mobile platforms in specific areas tend to have lot of cheep mass produced goods stocked up

Are sold off usually as scarp for refurbishment or upgrade.

The last are mutated non ethical von neumans we refer to them as Beserkers semi sentient high functioning algorithm based mobile harvester platforms heavily armed scavengers we use EMP and nukes and massed battle fleets on large groups of them.

The stupid signal the Earth Broadcast of peace harmony our science and technology will by light speed eventually reach the Gun Smiths of Avalon production platfrom. In it was all our science and technology. We copied the signal Mordred sent it to the Gun Smiths of Avalon Production Platforms we have long term contract with and they foundit amusing and naive. They used the data along with the social culture needs statement by my former stable master I took back to Deva that is credential Don and Professor one of if not the best cultural anthropologist on the planet and came up with the design for the combat knife the werewolves used if those had been mobile Beserker platforms you would have been lunch for them.

You may eventually when the signal gets to them get a reply signal with the cost of those combat knives and price list for off shift work and raw material requirements

Last edited by EdMan; Tue May 22, 2018 2:45 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #915
Tue May 22, 2018 5:38 PM
Tue May 22, 2018 5:38 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Star Ship Chief of Staff has mission for the East Coast Planetary Defense Carrier. A two ship Warp Fighter Bomber Milk Run out into the Galaxy Spiral arm far far away and back a small group of immature Beserkers reported by the Auto Factory Platforms of Avalon they would normally vector them in disassble and reprocess them but these are too small for the effort there are rear seat weapons targeting officer positions in the warp fighter bomber for Equivelent to Navy Top Gun astrnoaut candidate flyers regardless of nationality it will be fast fly bay and anti mater weapons realease on heavy bombr escort Flying wrap wing with ship killer warp missiles will go alone if a larger group is sited postions for wespons targeting officer for six personnel from East Coast Corporate Carrier 24 hur out and back mission

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #916
Tue May 22, 2018 5:50 PM
Tue May 22, 2018 5:50 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The East Coast Planetary Carrier will turn and orientate for launch in six hours giving you time to assemble if a larger formation of Beserkers are sited you willl destroyt he one heading from a early 1950's tech world with limited orbital assest regroup on the warp bomber procede under bomber control to engage large group on crusie class warp ship is in patrol zone and will vector in if needed but has other duties far more improtant

Reply Quote
Re: The CIA Human Alien Hybrid Program [Re: EdMan] #917
Tue May 22, 2018 6:00 PM
Tue May 22, 2018 6:00 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
It would be bad form to have to have the cruiser respond to you if you sight a larger formation the pilots of this strike force are contract veterans taht took out formations of 10,000 warp capital ships in fierce engagements with these type air frames usign anti mater missiles far less powerful

These missile have non sentiaent AI algrorthem weapons guidence and liek fire fox the move launch on forma though after target lock an study will send visul telemtry and voic back if require to you hemelt dispalys think and it wil jag left or right up or down to strike the designate targe painted by the pilots

Thes are hundred meagton anti matter ship killers on the hevy flying wing bomber

the warp fighter bomber carry advnce 20 megaton missiles four each

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.