Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#89 - Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:34 AM Oumuamua Asteroid or Cigar-Shaped Spaceship? *****  
Matt Online content
Site Owner
Matt  Online Content

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior

Saskatchewan, Canada
"Oumuamua", a supposed highly irregular asteroid barreling through our solar system has made headlines lately and there's talk from one astronomer of it being something else entirely. This reminds me of former Command Sergeant Major, Bob Dean's whistleblower testimony. He's provided classified material from the Japan space agency regarding massive cigar-shaped spaceships the military has kept under wraps for decades...

[Linked Image]
Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=cYYEzP9ucNE

[Linked Image]
'Oumuamua' via PC MAGAZINE
http://uk.pcmag.com/news/92100/astronomers-discover-first-interstellar-asteroid

A mainstream astronomer says on Reddit that Oumuamua is not your normal space rock.

Astronomer here! I will never say this lightly, but we are, swear to God, actually discussing with some seriousness right now what are the odds that this was actually a spaceship. Which I 100% assure you has never happened before in my memory with seriousness.

Basically, the dimensions of this thing being so much longer than it is tall, combined with the no dust part, are both highly irregular details. Not so irregular there’s no natural way to explain them, but irregular enough that this is definitely not your normal space rock. And unfortunately we are not really going to get any more new data on this space rock, so I guess we’ll be speculating about this for the rest of my professional career.

The issue though is it is tumbling, and no thermal emission was detected. But there’s no way that doesn’t mean it’s the dead hull of an alien spacecraft from millions of years ago, my one colleague is arguing, and I’m arguing that if you had computer intelligence type beings perhaps they’d go to stasis for the millions of years the journey takes to wherever they were going (and in my scenario, they were just using us as a tidal slingshot sorta like how we slingshot by planets to save on spacecraft fuel).

But I’m sad if it was aliens that the aliens didn’t want to hang out.

(To be clear, it was most likely a space rock. But right now I believe we can’t say for sure if it wasn’t a space rock based on data.)

There is some potential Hubble and Spitzer telescope data in the works, so we may get a few more details about ‘Oumuamua in coming months!

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comm...t_interstellar_visitor_with_its/dq3pvo8/

[Linked Image]
Bob Dean, whistleblower and former U.S. Army Command Sgt. Major

CLASSIFIED MATERIAL
PROVIDED BY BOB DEAN

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Visit Project Camelot for transcripts and interviews with Bob Dean.

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#258 - Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:42 PM Re: Oumuamua Asteroid or Cigar-Shaped Spaceship? [Re: Matt]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oumuamua

Not certain what it is but its more than just a little too co-incidental.

1. Asteroid doing 6km/s relative (to local stella reference stars, except the sun),

2. does a sling shot on the sun taking its relative exit speed to 26km/s as it exits our solar system (don't forget the change in direction now means the speed relative to reference speed has increased by 20km/s),

3. entering our sun's goldilocks zone and,

4. does a fly past of the main goldilocks planet, namely earth, click click click.. hiiiee.... byeee...

5. whilst getting at least 4 other more distant flypasts of the other planets,

6. being that its the first to be seen and what do you know?, it somehow missed the whole of the rest of the solar system to fly through, thats about 99.99999999999% of the possible (random) trajectories it could have taken (think space & time here, that lovely flypast line-up with earth)

7. its barrel rotating, to A) allow all on board instruments to take observations of all the sky and B) to put any observers off the scent of what it really is, (fyi - artificial gravity explanation & disproof is a ruse - set up to be knocked down)

8. its long and large enough to accomodate instruments, stella propulsion system, systems to revive (probably embryo forms) and support living entities after being piloted by robots for centuries, or maybe not centuries just decades..

[imagine a close by star system just 5 or 6 light years away, in the 1920's radio got off the ground - all beaming out into space,
an alien race pick up on it about 1930's see it build into the 1940's & 50's they send a robotic controlled probe with dormant cloned embryo life forms to make the final push.
It arrives in 2017 after some navigational manouvers, about 60-80 years after it set sail. It covered its tracks (so not to be identify its home solar system) and
so took say 70 years to do 7 (6+1) light years - that's about 30 thousand km/s average speed (10% speed of light - well within a 1gee acceleration) around 300 times the maximum speed it reached during slingshot - 100km/s) ]

9. now the USAF military kept its existence secret for months, only telling about it after it was considered not to be on a crash course,

10. now they're (NASA - aka USAF) gonna chase after it...

Q's
1 - is it camoflaged ?
2 - is it reviving its life-forms ?
3 - will it be back, when its completed Q2 ?
4 - is it armed ?
5 - is it seeking a home world ?

Oh.. dear.. Hollywood will have a field day with this... but you've only got about 5-25 years maximum anyhow... unless the robots do the dirty work for the life forms... oh dear would they ???.. lets hope they don't have quantum comms.. oh dear.. they do ??? ahhh.. then we're done for (helically) .. lazy life forms... tut tut... I suppose it serves you right though... android post this message !

Top Reply Quote
#259 - Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:52 PM Re: Oumuamua Asteroid or Cigar-Shaped Spaceship? [Re: Anonymous]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Ohh .. how I wish to be able to build a space drone with a camera for myself... That would be so freaking cool.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#281 - 8 hours ago Re: Oumuamua Asteroid or Cigar-Shaped Spaceship? [Re: sanna]  
Matt Online content
Site Owner
Matt  Online Content

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior

Saskatchewan, Canada
UPDATE - BREAKING NEWS

Telescope to scan mysterious cigar-shaped asteroid for signs of alien technology
Published December 12, 2017 via CTV NEWS

[Linked Image]

The asteroid, named Oumuamua by its discoverers, is 400 metres long and highly elongated --perhaps 10 times as long as it is wide. (ESO / M. Kornmesser)

Quote, "If E.T. has a cellphone, astronomers are hoping to find it.

Researchers will use a listening telescope to search for signs of alien technology on ‘Oumuamua, the mysterious, fast-moving, cigar-shaped interstellar object currently speeding through our solar system.

The object, which was first spotted in October, is not shaped like anything else astronomers have seen, and is moving so fast that it’s expected to escape the gravitational pull of the sun and continue on toward other star systems."

Read more at: http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/tele...-for-signs-of-alien-technology-1.3717938

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.040s Queries: 15 (0.009s) Memory: 2.7203 MB (Peak: 2.8755 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:18:01 UTC