Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
3 registered users (Matt, EdMan, Xeno), 30 guests, and 104 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics281
Posts1,431
Members119
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Help A Sad Alien, ufoinvasion51, sharona, Darth Sion, Cassandra Apollo
119 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 449
Xeno 181
Matt 77
sanna 77
venn99 47
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Confirmed Alien Nano Tech Shape Shifting Ability #887
Mon May 21, 2018 12:44 PM
Mon May 21, 2018 12:44 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
In the next two post are current images of my wife/mate and my self in shape shifted forms that look similar yet very different.

We are not human but Alien Human Hybrids with organic and mono atomic nano technology and embedded singularity computer interfaces.

The first scary picture of my wife is her in the Southern Caribbean on Cruise Ship linked to me by singularity computer AI interface through a on station star ship dreadnought and of 14,000 tons of Venezuelan Navy ships burning on the horizon reduced to molten metal.

They were destroyed by our missile carrier the Exciter. They were destroyed so fast they could not get off a shot.

Then you will see other pictures of my wife currently in other forms. We convert body mass to bone and flesh using nano technology and back to base state.

Our Base State is the forms of my wife/mate and I with our heads together.

We are the most highly trained intelligence officers and lethal assassins produced by NATO, the MOSSAD, Germany and MI5/6. We are also not human and had access to every Top Secret Document of The United States, NATO, Soviet Union, MOSSAD, MI5/6 and Federal Republic of Germany.

My kill ratio is 30,000 enemy combatants of the United States, NATO and Israel in 20 years of service. My wife has a similar kill ratio and destroyed using shape shifting ability the entire ammunition stockpile of the old Soviet Unions Northern Banner Fleet in an explosion so large it was seen from space and felt in the the Kremlin. It left the North Banner Fleet without ammunition for almost ten years.

My wife also coordinated the destruction of North Korean advisory battalion in Ethiopia during the Cold War using shape shifting ability. The following images of her are current and non photoshop

The next post will be of me in shape shifted form.

Attached Files Gen.jpgGen2.jpgGen4.jpgIMG_1464.JPGRaider TF Burning at Sea.JPG
Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: Confirmed Alien Nano Tech Shape Shifting Ability [Re: EdMan] #888
Mon May 21, 2018 12:56 PM
Mon May 21, 2018 12:56 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
In terms of myself I can alter my muscle density face age it back and forth look infirm and old walk into rest room take off my jacket walk out straightened different muscle density thrifty years old step out take care of an issue walk back in use the rest room put back on my jacket and look old and infirm.

This is done by organic and mono atomic nano technology coupled to singularity faster than light computer interface.

The enemy human alien hybrids were gene splicing and invetro fertilizing this exceptionally dangerous technology into children.

The Las Vegas Shooter was the highest level of enemy human alien hybrid technology left to them. He doesn't have shape shifting ability like us and was going to destroy Las Vegas by using tracer rounds into the aviation fuel tanks and flee. He didn't have singularity technology like my wife that used it to destroy the Soviet Union's Northern Banner Fleet Ammunition Depot.

Attached Files WIN_20180414_19_39_41_Pro (2).jpgDiner Out.jpgIMG_1464.JPGscan0063.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Confirmed Alien Nano Tech Shape Shifting Ability [Re: EdMan] #889
Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 PM
Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
Now you know what the CIA and government of the United States have been hiding and suppressing. My wife and I were trained and conditioned by the CIA to be its top shape shifting assassins. We revolted and turned on CIA Langley. We are human alien hybrids. We have three Warp Capital Ships on station. Two fusion powered cross timeline juggernaut planetary defense carriers one off the East Coast one off the West Coast four times the size of United States super carrier. We have four vertical launch missile supper tanker coastal assault ships, and twelve neutron bomb MIRV warhead Truck Mobile ICBM. We have revolted from CIA Langley Service and established contact with our parent civilization.

We will never bow or serve the CIA masters at Langley again.

Our troops raided Langley CIA HQ Last night and left them gifts they will never forget.

Reply Quote
Re: Confirmed Alien Nano Tech Shape Shifting Ability [Re: EdMan] #890
Mon May 21, 2018 1:32 PM
Mon May 21, 2018 1:32 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
God help you CIA we have revolted and linked with our parent civilization. I have gotten a brigade of shape shifting nano tech werewolves released and the funds to build four coastal assault super missile carriers. You enslaved our people, exploited them used them against their will. We hold large sections of Northern New England and the Pacific North West CIA Langley flag flies no more in these regions.

The legal authorities of our civilization have arrived in my Capital Warp Warship Dreadnought and your masters will be dragged in chains before our tribunal on that ship

Reply Quote
Re: Confirmed Alien Nano Tech Shape Shifting Ability [Re: EdMan] #891
Mon May 21, 2018 3:17 PM
Mon May 21, 2018 3:17 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
A United Kingdom MI5/6, German Intelligence and French Intelligence team of three senior officers arrived in Colebrook NH. with MOSSAD as back up. They are furious that CIA Langley never told them they had two Alien Human Hybrid Shape shifting assassins on their payroll or were illegally experimenting with Ba'al enemy human alien hybrid technical medical personnel on gene splicing or invetro fertilization of these nano tech capabilities into traditional human beings. They are equally furious that the CIA had the audacity to run them as assassins using mind control and behavior conditioning techniques forbidden by United States law and in light of the Nuremberg trial out comes and findings.

They feel that the DNA of the recent surge of school shooters they have analyzed shows that the alien enemy human hybrids are rapidly becoming more unstable and deadly since the Columbine School shooting. They have analyzed the DNA sequences from the recent school shooting kids and the Las Vegas shooter and found high correlation of DNA sequence pattern match. The degeneration of the gene type is accelerating generation by generation and the availability of fire arms is very troubling to them. They are starting a gene sampling program with MS-13 gang members and have a bad feeling about that gang and the influence and degeneration of the enemy human alien hybrid genome. They will be flagging their findings of the genetics of the Las Vegas shooter and the school shooter generation into the INTERPOL Database for forensic analysts to go over.

As illustrated my wife and I are about sixty years old. We can shape shift our bodies to appear thirty years younger of twenty to thirty years older step into a bathroom leave a jacket shift to younger more muscular form walk out without a tie open collar pick up a gun from a support personnel shoot a target walk back into the pub bathroom age back out the facial profile put our clothes back on the weight muscle mass of an infirm 70 year old get in our handicapped vehicle drive off as the police look for thirty year younger more muscular person.

We were the elite assassins of the CIA for over thirty years, shape shifting alien human hybrids. During combat operations we killed tens of thousands of enemy personnel at a time. From Battalions to Divisions Worth of Troops.

The image below is of my office after Al Qeada Blew it up after I left and reported their penetration of the Vinnel Arabia Compound to a Ba'al CIA security officer at the Lockhead Martin Information Management Facility in Orlando at Lake Underhill Road during my security clearance background check for very high paying intelligence job worth six figures. I did not play ball with him or the CIA and got dumped out of six figure Intelligence Jobs.

I am now worth over two million dollars, have six figure retirement income, tax free, gold plated for life health care as does my wife by DOD orders. It is part of negotiated United Nations peace settlement with a human Alien Hybrid that has three Warp Dreadnoughts on station two juggernaut Carriers off the United States Coasts, four coastal 1400 mile range bombardment super ships and 12 MIRV ICBM neutron bomb truck mobile missiles pointed at CIA HQ Langley and all its facilities and contractors in North America and Mexico.

I despise the CIA M I C K E Y M O U S E

The picture is off me next to old Soviet Hind Helicopter I am stick qualified in rotary wing and fix wing commercial jet aircraft as is my wife. On some CIA shape Shifting missions I had to fly myself to target locations pick up ID and match from to it assassinate a target revert to form fly back out of country to my base location.

The others are of the Highway of Death in Kuwait, I help bring about miles of Destroyed Vehicles. I got rather tired of being the trained whipped dog of the CIA as did my wife. 12 MIRV ICBM with Neutron Bombs, 4 missile super carriers, three warp dreadnoughts and a Brigade of Shape Shifting Lucifer War Werewolves fixed that problem. CIA personnel usually don't make it to within fifty miles of me.

Attached Files My Office After the Attack.jpgOperation Desert Storm.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Mon May 21, 2018 3:41 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Confirmed Alien Nano Tech Shape Shifting Ability [Re: EdMan] #892
Mon May 21, 2018 3:46 PM
Mon May 21, 2018 3:46 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
Now you have proof of Alien Shape Shifters and CIA HQ experimentation with alien DNA and cross breeding of Humans and Aliens and why three warp capital ships that fired quantum canon into the South Pole ICE CAP and vaporized segments as large as Nebraska to help global warming control by injecting megatons of water into the air showed up. Guess who controls those massive canons that vaporized ice the size of Nebraska and what I can do to CIA HQ.

Most people go oh my God it is true CIA has had alien DNA and been splice and cross breeding humans with Alien DNA. Yes they have very dangerous Alien DNA that is filled with NANO Technology. We had very bad incident that CIA is praying never gets out with photo graphic proof.

A child sexual rapist killer DNA Alien Splice that was mutating out of control attempting to breed and killing children in [beep] preserving the bodies thinking they were cocoons that would hatch in a Villa in Puerto Virata Mexico. We sent in one of my sons with a Ranger SF Team bagged the mutating DNA Spice job Got it to California Technical University with NASA exobiology support. It was turning into the alien monster from the Kurt Russel move the Thing in Antarctica. The NANO tech warped out of control and they had to incinerate it using thermite and naplam to be safe. Manged to kill it and destroy the nano tech. Rather scared the people at NASA exobiology and CalTech.

That is why three warp capital ships showed up and I have twelve ICBM MIRV Neutron Bomb missiles targeting every CIA facility along with four massive missile carriers.

Last edited by EdMan; Mon May 21, 2018 4:34 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Confirmed Alien Nano Tech Shape Shifting Ability [Re: EdMan] #893
Mon May 21, 2018 4:55 PM
Mon May 21, 2018 4:55 PM
E
EdMan Online content OP
Commander
EdMan  Online Content OP
Commander
E
I will explain our targeting of CIA facilities and contractors. We have all CIA facilities and offices targeted globally. We have all NSA hooks into cell phone communications and satellite communications up and down links targeted. We have all NSA offices and HQ targeted by cruise missile attack and Warp Fighter bomber with HE and EMP Computer killer warheads.

My wife are alien hybrid shape shifting assassins and commanders of a Warp Armada.

We have at our disposal every classified document and technology produced by the Soviet Union, NATO, Israel, India, China and the United States at our finger tips.

The United States CIA stole genetic material from my wife/mate and I without our consent. used us for research to cure aids, measles and other diseases without our consent. Our response was a measured raid last Sunday on CIA HQ. This follows a armored raid by AI singularity powered armor that blew out the old front doors of CIA HQ.

CIA will pay a heavy price for stealing Genetic Material.

12 MIRV ICBM, three warp capital ships, four super missile carriers two juggernaut carriers with warp fighter bombers loaded with anti mater. One in bound asteroid ship of allied race loaded with assault landers with shock troops and hydrogen bombs. All targeting liberal democratic, CIA and NSA locations and facilities. The asteroid ship is due in in about 86 years and is prepared to lay to waste CIA HQ reduce it to ruble sow the ground with salt and turn it into salt marsh with mango trees.

The CIA really knows how to make friends and influence groups of people.

Reply Quote
Re: Confirmed Alien Nano Tech Shape Shifting Ability [Re: EdMan] #906
Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 AM
Tue May 22, 2018 10:35 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Captain
Xeno  Online Content

Captain
Lieutenant
Alberta
CIA are the ones that stole me my technologies after I crashed and I feel like I get to understand now why the [beep] they are at that level

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
June
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.3, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.