Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 321 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,158
Posts8,451
Members305
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Suhan, Sarah Vargas, Pahagos, Volcanogirl, NHufohunter
305 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
sanna
sanna
iceland
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 122
George 23
rudidur 12
Matt 9
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,135
EdMan 1,245
frankie85 535
George 345
Stormy 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 209
Diego 177
Matt 156
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Are we doomed? #8697
04/15/2019 01:58 AM
04/15/2019 01:58 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
I was talking with my wife the other day about the sun and she is really attached and emotional about this planet and the solar system. The sun in the sky and she was telling me, oh it might not be the brighter or the stronger or the warmer but it is huge. Dangerously huge and it keeps growing older and QUICKLY.

What they say is that it will soon turn into a black hole and just, you know destroy planet Earth. Absorbing it, sucked into a black hole if not burnt by the sun before. I remembered the science teacher talking about it a really long time ago and I was scared to forget. Then I knew what fear is pressuring me. Extinction, annihilation...

I have to admit that I crashed... I am grown up now to think about it and the future that I hope. What is the pride of living here? It will shortly be destroyed, it is doomed. We live just by a future black hole I was told. Normal they let the public see one now. Got to prepare that truth. We are [beep], time is running out for real...

I was then pessimist and hating myself of living here and having so much attachment for this planet. Its life is probably not long enough to let us reach the level to be alien serious attention. The highest level off time... I felt gross inside and disgusting for all the years loving and promoting this planet knowing the business is about to be finish because with no planet all deals are off.

Then I realized, as an adult, that I have a life in a civilization that has no future on its home planet. If it is... I looked at my son and I felt destroyed, hopeless and hurt for him to one day realize we are doomed here. I looked at my wife and deep from inside of me I told her with conviction and will: We have to leave this place.

Then I needed to think about what I can do now to make my bloodline getting closer to a seat off the planet. If it is not aliens, I need to make us closer to the possibility of a ticket to be saved. Even if it is a family work over 5000 generations of descendants...

I have to think of the future of my kind and then time is running out...

A few billions of years to reach the development to move the population somewhere else. Because no matter what, our planet has a counter down going on. That is real. That is what I was told.

We have to work hard as a civilization because we have less time to reach that level if we want our civilization to move and survive.

I was mad, sad and scared and ashamed of my human life and I felt really low down here... How could I dream of a super important philosophical planet when the truth is that nobody cares about it because it will vanish before some of them even get here. In space and time a few billions of years is nothing. It is a short life this piece of crap we are born to be here.

Those high level universal aliens they probably don't even bother with us. What is the investment? You spend all you got on it and then it get eaten by a [beep] black hole? They could just not give a [beep] about it and give it to a homeless in exchange for a punch in the face...

Then I went for a walk with my shades on listening music, that song behind me, following my steps on the sidewalk. I started to have to groove of a connection with the cosmos temporal. It started by a feeling here. The feeling that time is not yet a matter and I can take it slow. I felt like it was going to be alright.

Cloud and weird sun it was dark and orange and that black hole suddenly seems more friendly and interesting. Then I moved my inside vision to the street I was walking by to make a black hole in the sky. Giving the orange like of lighting that day had. It was perfect and then I walked in the street with a black hole in the sky and it was the imagination overwriting my mind and I see what I think of. In my mind eyes!

I walked under the black hole, in the sky and I felt that is something that I wish. I wish planet Earth to remain but I feel badass about the black hole so... I want the black hole in the sky instead of the sun and the planet to survive. I felt cosmically something possible. I felt like it would be either some extra effort to do with a few helpers or asking help to mama universe.

As my cosmic feelings are is I did not feel it was the future of the planet. I just felt that can be possible to get that planet in such a situation.

Well, I have Intel straight from the CIS and I am telling you that place is worth the work. I am thinking of millions of generations that will live here their whole life. My son, his children and their... You know that, we are not doomed...

We are not doomed!

We are lucky to be offered a challenge that can be written badass in our history. Some civilization took a chill pill cool for them they were far from their peanut of a small sun. Our is huge and really close and about to go for the kill. We can take a chill pill too, I felt that information. But we have to use every single second we have. I was a kid and sleeping. I thought this planet would be here for ever and now one last part of my innocence is gone again but I grow up the right way. I had too many fathers maybe...

I felt that time is okay and somehow we will make something going on somewhere.

Then I cam back home with my walk under the black hole and it felt good and reinsuring but I did not know why.

It is only later that I realised that we are going to survive and aliens they know it and that is why they support our civilisation however is the planet situation. Then I thought that if a planet gets closer to its sun then we all are in the same boat. In space and time every planet end up in the sun? I told myself that we are no different than them. We just have less time and that is why there is so much aliens, different aliens working together on this planet.

WE ALL KNOW

They are here for it too...

On that point receiving from the cosmos that will be fine for earthlings and their future. The planet is doomed but I felt like many alien civilization went old enough to see their home planet destroyed or abandoned. That is life in the universe and out neighborhood won't let us down. Maybe they cannot host whole of planet Earth and the best they can do is to take a few people for a restrain survival of the biological specy on another planet but... They will help progressing fast enough so we have developed knowledge and technology to move and relocate humanity...

I have a feeling when I think of the future and when I imagine being there in a spaceship watching to sun turning into a black hole and absorbing the planet. A feeling that is mixed with sadness of my origin to vanish but the resilience of acceptance and... I just feel good. The planet is in a interesting situation. And someday in the universe they will talk about a black hole helpless of life around and they will move on because it will be in history of inhabitants of another world to be from there and to remember that black hole that took half of two galaxy is what one day, for us here the lucky one, the largest huge sun around.

Then I imagine aliens from other planet looking in the sky that huge barely lighting star. Not bright or powerful, but the one that is the biggest. So our planet is not an hard spot to find, so just you know. I imagine an alien on his planet pointing the sky at night. A mom with her children. ''Look sons that huge star, it is the sun of planet Earth. That is where they sent your dad because they need help'' That star with humanity around...

We have help but just help.

We have a luck. Because they will be sure we make it so because of the lack of time we are cheated! That is cool. Also I was born and grew up under a special sun, one that wants to turn into a black hole. One day it will be gone. In business you know how we call that? Limited time offer. After that, no more possible trip to Earth and those that went here will bring with them a piece in space and us later to move somewhere else. Just like the advanced aliens might have to get done many times.

Who knows?

If you trust the feelings of a cosmic larva, everything is going to be alright, you can trust me.

We are not doomed!

We are a limited edition which makes us a lot more valuable in time. It is like art that gets its high price when the artist is dead. All we create here and that will go in space with them or us and survive will take a really high value and may even finish in museum as piece of history. We will make history because like many of them, we will say our home planet does not exist anymore.

Humanity most be prepared for it because it can be a shock...

Who knows?

Maybe the cosmic family and their contacts will give Earth a different story about that situation. I saw one future and the CIS made my feeling of work telling me that if I think of this idea of the opportunity of a job it makes it possible.

I understand now why some people are what they are because they think there is no future.

There is a future and a lot of aliens are here to make that sure.

We just have to accept life in the universe and the fact that a home planet can be destroyed.

We have to accept life in the universe and think of working all together to get the [beep] out of here in time!

I wish all of you a good vision in time of space because neither wait for you, it moves forward. We can all stand up and tell ourselves that the time of fears and hopeless mind is over. We have to stand up and let humanity be a team that will succeed on moving somewhere else before it is too late.

We will get there and you know why?

Because,

We are not doomed

We are blessed, loved, helped, supported and cheated.

We are [beep] spoiled kids in this world!

The sun will turn into a black hole and eat my planet and you know what?

Thinking the right way accepting life in the universe...

It makes me proud and happy!

Growing up under that sun that will maybe change the star map!

Here we are going to rewrite the stars our sol system!

Lol

I am happy and I feel good even if I know my planet will vanish.

Because,

I am proud and happy to accept what is life in the universe.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8698
04/15/2019 02:18 AM
04/15/2019 02:18 AM
frankie85 Online content
Commander
frankie85  Online Content
Commander

That`s sort of pessimistic view of the universe perhaps, our planet is flying through space in great speeds so what happens is that when the sun looses it gravitational hold on our planet it will orbid a new sun again since it`s flying through space and energy as you know it never changes it just falls into black holes which get big enough to create new suns again, so life is eternal on all planets really

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8700
04/15/2019 02:48 AM
04/15/2019 02:48 AM
Amsterdam
Volcanogirl Offline
Recruit
Volcanogirl  Offline
Recruit

Amsterdam
If there is a dad that get`s to our planet and willing to teach humans and help us evolve and change. There is a light in the darkness to Xeno`s story.
I wonder ……. are they trying to tell us?

I don´t think that it will ever happen, i think we have to learn to take good care of the planet. Raise our voices when a dictator does not do a verry good job for people, and have respect for others and their different world view. We have to Coexist.

The person who wants to move mountains, starts by taking away small stones
Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Volcanogirl] #8701
04/15/2019 02:57 AM
04/15/2019 02:57 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Volcanogirl
If there is a dad that get`s to our planet and willing to teach humans and help us evolve and change. There is a light in the darkness to Xeno`s story.
I wonder ……. are they trying to tell us?

I don´t think that it will ever happen, i think we have to learn to take good care of the planet. Raise our voices when a dictator does not do a verry good job for people, and have respect for others and their different world view. We have to Coexist.

You will have good surprises smile

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: frankie85] #8702
04/15/2019 02:59 AM
04/15/2019 02:59 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by frankie85
That`s sort of pessimistic view of the universe perhaps, our planet is flying through space in great speeds so what happens is that when the sun looses it gravitational hold on our planet it will orbid a new sun again since it`s flying through space and energy as you know it never changes it just falls into black holes which get big enough to create new suns again, so life is eternal on all planets really

Life and death frankyboy...

You have to accept both, it is that.

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8704
04/15/2019 10:32 AM
04/15/2019 10:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope we are. Because what I've seen the human has done made me puke. I disowned humanity. I no longer see myself as one of them. I lost my hope in you.

I hope an alien civilization has sent an asteroid that will destroy most lives on this planet! But that's the price to play for true peace. In a few millions of years the earth would restore itself and animals would continue to evolve.

But the human creature deserves no mercy! I would destroy this world if I could. I hate you. I know not a the people are bad but if they're good they would agree on this sacrifice.

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Anonymous] #8705
04/15/2019 10:43 PM
04/15/2019 10:43 PM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander

Wow.
I agree that a lot of people are not the greatest but that's pretty extreme to say, anonymous.

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8707
04/16/2019 05:19 AM
04/16/2019 05:19 AM
Amsterdam
Volcanogirl Offline
Recruit
Volcanogirl  Offline
Recruit

Amsterdam
That`s quite harsh Anonymous. There are lots of bad people, but there are verry good man and women too.

The person who wants to move mountains, starts by taking away small stones
Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Volcanogirl] #8708
04/16/2019 06:45 AM
04/16/2019 06:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That`s quite harsh Anonymous

No it is not. I've seen far worse than you can even image right now. And as much as I'd love you to feel the pain I feel, it's so disgusting I can't even write about. And the only way to ensure that this will stop happening is to destroy this world! I will bring humanity to its knees this is a promise!

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Anonymous] #8709
04/16/2019 07:57 AM
04/16/2019 07:57 AM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander

Originally Posted by Anonymous
That`s quite harsh Anonymous

No it is not. I've seen far worse than you can even image right now. And as much as I'd love you to feel the pain I feel, it's so disgusting I can't even write about. And the only way to ensure that this will stop happening is to destroy this world! I will bring humanity to its knees this is a promise!

Go make your own thread about your special plans then, kiddo.
If you're so serious.

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8710
04/16/2019 08:18 AM
04/16/2019 08:18 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
MadPill!

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8714
04/16/2019 04:06 PM
04/16/2019 04:06 PM

M
MadPill
Unregistered
MadPill
Unregistered
M

What?

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8719
04/17/2019 07:29 AM
04/17/2019 07:29 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Oh...

The man on the moon!

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8720
04/17/2019 07:37 AM
04/17/2019 07:37 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will join me and help me bring this world to its knees!

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Anonymous] #8721
04/17/2019 07:43 AM
04/17/2019 07:43 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You will join me and help me bring this world to its knees!

You are dreaming son!

Wake up and open your eyes...

Reply Quote
Re: Are we doomed? [Re: Xeno] #8722
04/17/2019 01:55 PM
04/17/2019 01:55 PM

L
Lex Luthor
Unregistered
Lex Luthor
Unregistered
L

Originally Posted by Xeno

You are dreaming son!

Wake up and open your eyes...

No you are!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Latest Photos
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.