Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 119 anonymous users, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,358
Posts9,813
Members330
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
JeepChiefHunter1, ArcanjoDel, Eek, starseedtruth, Truthseeker94
330 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Alienarchist
Alienarchist
italy
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Music 127
Xeno 58
EdMan 56
Zoa 47
Shark 42
Diego 9
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,429
EdMan 1,314
frankie85 653
George 345
Music 305
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 223
Shark 191
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Could this disprove human caused climate changes? #8657
04/13/2019 06:16 AM
04/13/2019 06:16 AM
frankie85 Offline OP
Commander
frankie85  Offline OP
Commander

Well, think about it, if humans ate grass they needs aroudn five kg of it everyday since one hundred grams has around two grams protein, or perhaps they can live on less, I`m just estimating, my point is really, when dinosaurs lived there was animals as big as fifthy tons that ate perhaps 600 kilograms of grass and plants everyday and this was just one animal, think about all the billions of animals living at the same time eating huge amounts of foods much more than humans do today, so isn`t then climate change caused by humans just nonsense really even given that we use oil to fuel our cars and so forth, what do you think about it?

Edit: And, let`s say humans eat around 50 billions tons food everyday, I just took 5 billion people with an average weight of 50 kilograms, dinosaurs were aorund 7 billion at most some say, so they still would have eaten more than us humans did, I took the average weight of dinosaurs to be the same, I know people use cars and stuff but then they also eat less since they move less, that they become overweight has more to do with bad foods and stress probably, the average food consumption would have been higher with the dinosaurs since they were two billions more, but nonthless its not that big difference anyways, I mean since humans live in warmth inside and uses cars and so forth to move in, they eat less also because of it probably, yeah then climate changes caused by humans are probably fictional in my humble opinion, so actually theirs character suffers more from using cars and so forth since they all know it`s wrong, it`s kinda all for nothing after all then hehe tongue

Last edited by frankie85; 04/13/2019 06:58 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Could this disprove human caused climate changes? [Re: frankie85] #8703
04/15/2019 04:32 AM
04/15/2019 04:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regardless of the cause of Global Climate Change, the climate is changing. It has changed since humans first rose from the stone age to civilization. The issue is not if the climate will change and what caused it, it is rather what we can do to minimize its impact on our civilization. The Persian Empire fell due to climate change when they stopped paying the highly skilled tunnel workers that dug tunnels from the mountains to bring water to the fields and cities. The tunnels soon collapsed from no maintenance, like the electrical grid in Venezuela. When the Persian fields turned to dust and cities died from thirst they became vulnerable to external forces.

We can adapt to survive Global Climate Change and emerge from it better and higher technology than before or fall like the Persian Empire and Venezuela. I left this site because of bashing and went on to build a advanced technology Global Climate Change resistant farm, community operations center learning center centered around a derelict ultra high efficiency high end home and 5.1 acres of rich bio diverse land. I took over the local County Small and Beginners Farmers Chapter and reinvigorated it to face the challenges of global climate change.

This week I will be chairing a meeting of the County Small and Beginners Farmers Chapter to discuss the effects of Global Climate Change and its impact on our local operations. This winter saw the collapse of the polar vortex and natural gas rationing to maintain gas pressure in gas line due to high demand during extreme weather events in the central portion of the United States. Siberia saw huge amounts of snow as did the Nordic countries in Europe and the United States. Weather patterns have become more extreme due to the effects of Global Climate Change.

My farm is part of a network of small high technology farms designed to weather and resist the effects of global climate change. They are owned and operated by Genius Class IQ beings that are supporting the poor in the impoverished communities they live in. In these communities a loaf of bread and can of tuna fish is beyond the means of some residents by the end of the month when their monthly income runs out.

This network of small ultra modern technology farms runs a county farmers cooperative that services these ultra advanced technology small farms that conduct greenhouse farming, hydroponic farming, and traditional farming supported by advanced solar and hydro-thermal technology.

We work hand in hand with local traditional religious organizations, run community food pantries, social services referral organizations, host substance abuse sessions and charitable organizations. We support the local community with skilled volunteer manpower and man hours of work, direct cash infusions and gifting of clothes, food and heating oil assistance.

We are tied into a global network of Universities and Medical Facilities. We are capitalist based activities and are among the top 92 percentile of income earners in the United States with annual incomes in excess of $100,000.00 USD per year. We have advanced medical care plans and live a very comfortable lifestyle.

That is what I am. I was born into poverty, had malnutrition induced diseases as a child from deprived conditions, rose to become the Chief of Counter Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction for the United States Pacific Command and reporting officer of the United States Missile Technology Control Regime Treaty for Asia and Southwest Asia. I have had my spinal cord rupture in several places and heal in 72 hours. I pick up dead lift 500 pounds. I am in my late fifties look like I am in my early forties and have rebuilt my derelict home in 30 Degree Below Freezing Temperatures in 3 months and completed 50 percent of my farm construction in less than six months. I designed a state of the art seed starting room based on advanced use of the laws of thermal dynamics and advanced seed germination racks using off the shelf low cost components that exceed design specifications. These racks are currently producing crops for use in three high bio tech raised beds I designed and built in my farm's fields last year.

My farm is networked with similar farms owned and operated by beings much like my wife and I. We are very real and our confirmed commercial DNA tested blood lines go back to the region known in the Bible as the Garden of Eden in the area that gave birth to the Iron Age and beginnings of Western Civilization.

Reply Quote
Re: Could this disprove human caused climate changes? [Re: Anonymous] #8717
04/17/2019 06:35 AM
04/17/2019 06:35 AM
frankie85 Offline OP
Commander
frankie85  Offline OP
Commander

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Regardless of the cause of Global Climate Change, the climate is changing. It has changed since humans first rose from the stone age to civilization. The issue is not if the climate will change and what caused it, it is rather what we can do to minimize its impact on our civilization. The Persian Empire fell due to climate change when they stopped paying the highly skilled tunnel workers that dug tunnels from the mountains to bring water to the fields and cities. The tunnels soon collapsed from no maintenance, like the electrical grid in Venezuela. When the Persian fields turned to dust and cities died from thirst they became vulnerable to external forces.

We can adapt to survive Global Climate Change and emerge from it better and higher technology than before or fall like the Persian Empire and Venezuela. I left this site because of bashing and went on to build a advanced technology Global Climate Change resistant farm, community operations center learning center centered around a derelict ultra high efficiency high end home and 5.1 acres of rich bio diverse land. I took over the local County Small and Beginners Farmers Chapter and reinvigorated it to face the challenges of global climate change.

This week I will be chairing a meeting of the County Small and Beginners Farmers Chapter to discuss the effects of Global Climate Change and its impact on our local operations. This winter saw the collapse of the polar vortex and natural gas rationing to maintain gas pressure in gas line due to high demand during extreme weather events in the central portion of the United States. Siberia saw huge amounts of snow as did the Nordic countries in Europe and the United States. Weather patterns have become more extreme due to the effects of Global Climate Change.

My farm is part of a network of small high technology farms designed to weather and resist the effects of global climate change. They are owned and operated by Genius Class IQ beings that are supporting the poor in the impoverished communities they live in. In these communities a loaf of bread and can of tuna fish is beyond the means of some residents by the end of the month when their monthly income runs out.

This network of small ultra modern technology farms runs a county farmers cooperative that services these ultra advanced technology small farms that conduct greenhouse farming, hydroponic farming, and traditional farming supported by advanced solar and hydro-thermal technology.

We work hand in hand with local traditional religious organizations, run community food pantries, social services referral organizations, host substance abuse sessions and charitable organizations. We support the local community with skilled volunteer manpower and man hours of work, direct cash infusions and gifting of clothes, food and heating oil assistance.

We are tied into a global network of Universities and Medical Facilities. We are capitalist based activities and are among the top 92 percentile of income earners in the United States with annual incomes in excess of $100,000.00 USD per year. We have advanced medical care plans and live a very comfortable lifestyle.

That is what I am. I was born into poverty, had malnutrition induced diseases as a child from deprived conditions, rose to become the Chief of Counter Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction for the United States Pacific Command and reporting officer of the United States Missile Technology Control Regime Treaty for Asia and Southwest Asia. I have had my spinal cord rupture in several places and heal in 72 hours. I pick up dead lift 500 pounds. I am in my late fifties look like I am in my early forties and have rebuilt my derelict home in 30 Degree Below Freezing Temperatures in 3 months and completed 50 percent of my farm construction in less than six months. I designed a state of the art seed starting room based on advanced use of the laws of thermal dynamics and advanced seed germination racks using off the shelf low cost components that exceed design specifications. These racks are currently producing crops for use in three high bio tech raised beds I designed and built in my farm's fields last year.

My farm is networked with similar farms owned and operated by beings much like my wife and I. We are very real and our confirmed commercial DNA tested blood lines go back to the region known in the Bible as the Garden of Eden in the area that gave birth to the Iron Age and beginnings of Western Civilization.

EdMan? Yes, I kinda agree, I haven`t noticed any climate changes myself ether, and I agree with that you have a good bloodline also, smart couple with lot`s of plans for a better world in the future perhaps

Last edited by frankie85; 04/17/2019 06:39 AM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.