Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 321 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,158
Posts8,451
Members305
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Suhan, Sarah Vargas, Pahagos, Volcanogirl, NHufohunter
305 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
sanna
sanna
iceland
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 122
George 23
rudidur 12
Matt 9
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,135
EdMan 1,245
frankie85 535
George 345
Stormy 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 209
Diego 177
Matt 156
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Is there a logical flaw in this? #8561
04/03/2019 11:39 AM
04/03/2019 11:39 AM
frankie85 Online content OP
Commander
frankie85  Online Content OP
Commander

I was just thinking again, you kow when children are young they get treated like children, but when you reach around 30 years old you get treated like an adult finally, but in this age you get grey hairs also, is there an logical flaw in treating young people as children then really?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Is there a logical flaw in this? [Re: frankie85] #8573
04/04/2019 08:03 AM
04/04/2019 08:03 AM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander

I'm not sure I understand totally, but maybe...

I have a friend who always talked to his daughter as if she was an adult, even while she was a baby. She's probably one of the most mature kids I've seen lol

Reply Quote
Re: Is there a logical flaw in this? [Re: frankie85] #8574
04/04/2019 09:21 AM
04/04/2019 09:21 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
My son is having his first tooth, okay?

The sky is my neighborhood, well!

The way I treat my son? He is like a baby, I treat him like a big man that can't walk. He got respect of milestones and this is a first ever of everything. How to treat a baby? Like an adult? Hmm... I do not think my son can represent himself yet and I believe that some people take over 30 years to officially be their own legal entity by heart.

I mean Yes at some point treating someone like a baby equally but considering achievements that are done or not is as fine as taking a 33 years old person that still is a child because that is what they still want. Maybe the day you take someone as an adult, it is the day someone is raising itself to the ''adult'' title?

Look I have to treat my son like a child and I will for a really long time because it is my kid forever.

Then there is the way I believe aliens treat me that is ping pong, is that better? Treated like a child when it is lovely and like an adult when it is hurtful? If you think of aliens being an adult for real while humanity is a youngster. Do you want aliens to treat us like a child or like an adult right now?

I would prefer to be a child in the universe for the rest of my life than a grown up bored adult on Earth...

I have no idea what I am talking about! tongue

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Is there a logical flaw in this? [Re: Xeno] #8578
04/05/2019 03:17 AM
04/05/2019 03:17 AM
frankie85 Online content OP
Commander
frankie85  Online Content OP
Commander

Originally Posted by Xeno

The way I treat my son? He is like a baby, I treat him like a big man that can't walk. He got respect of milestones and this is a first ever of everything. How to treat a baby? Like an adult? Hmm... I do not think my son can represent himself yet and I believe that some people take over 30 years to officially be their own legal entity by heart.

I mean Yes at some point treating someone like a baby equally but considering achievements that are done or not is as fine as taking a 33 years old person that still is a child because that is what they still want. Maybe the day you take someone as an adult, it is the day someone is raising itself to the ''adult'' title?

Look I have to treat my son like a child and I will for a really long time because it is my kid forever.

Then there is the way I believe aliens treat me that is ping pong, is that better? Treated like a child when it is lovely and like an adult when it is hurtful? If you think of aliens being an adult for real while humanity is a youngster. Do you want aliens to treat us like a child or like an adult right now?

I would prefer to be a child in the universe for the rest of my life than a grown up bored adult on Earth...

You`re a good person xeno

Reply Quote
Re: Is there a logical flaw in this? [Re: frankie85] #8583
04/05/2019 10:34 AM
04/05/2019 10:34 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by frankie85
Originally Posted by Xeno

You`re a good person xeno

I am trying...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Latest Photos
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.