Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (Matt), 29 guests, and 125 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics443
Posts2,322
Members152
Most Online226
Jul 31st, 2018
Newest Members
psychedelicpiper, Rainmaker, Ekims, mikezombie777, Xenu
152 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 799
Xeno 364
frankie85 173
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 55
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Long term Global Climate Change Focus #855
Sat May 19, 2018 8:02 AM
Sat May 19, 2018 8:02 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
With regards to global climate change, technological society will survive, albeit with reductions in certain habitable areas and flooding of others by rising sea levels. The survivors of the first warp ship to crash on Earth 8000 years ago have survived cycles of global climate change and prospered. In the current epoch of global climate change we have redeployed clan family members to tow areas in the continental United States. These areas are upstate New England and Upstate California to Seattle, Washington. With the shifting global climate change the arctic North Polar Ice Cap will see a reduction of ice coverage and ice free transit waters emerging. This will cut shipping costs and transit times to Europe and the Russian Far East as well as the Korean Peninsula. A successful engagement of North Korea would afford the United States a great market for goods and services helping rebuild the United States economy. Such a move coupled to global climate change transit corridors would afford the United States and Canada with a massive long term beneficial trade relationship with North Korea.

To take advantage of this window of opportunity we have secure property and facilities in these areas. On the East Coast we have secured control of a series of local mainstream churches and absorbed the old Nazi fifth column and residual Ba'al cult network of the enemy human alien hybrids. We have inserted personnel in community organizations, and local and state law enforcement agencies. The area we have secured in Northern New England consist of series of bowl valleys filled with natural resources, game and a high level of hydro power. These bowl valley's are resistant tot he effects of global climate change and easy to isolate int he event of pandemic. They were going to be part of the Nazi Fifth Column and residual Ba'al cult network of enemy human alien hybrids civilization survival base. We have secured industrial pants in the region up to including CadCam production facilities. This region lies astride the road and rail network that with global climate change will become a key transit region for goods and services tot he ice free northern fast transit cargo shipping lanes that will emerge as global climate change progresses. Our clan family personnel have secured homes and land in the region in accordance with our plan to gain long term regional economic dominance of this vital transit area to the future East Coast ice free fast transit sea lanes to Europe and Western Russia to the old World War Two Lend Lease Ports for goods and services. We are teaching our children embedded in local schools and high quality home school christian programs about he climate changes to come, local geology and geography and history of the trade lanes in World War II and great convoy ports of Halifax and other locations. We are tracking our children into engineering and other trade programs to support this emerging climate shift effect on the local geography and trade lanes that will come. Within one or two generations we will have secure control of key positions in industry from this region north to the old great convoy trading and staging ports and out to the shipping ports on the great lakes for a vast array of industrial and agricultural. We are liquidating our holdings in high tax area save for revenue generating activities and moving the capital up to the northern New England region in time phased generational plan of movement to benefit our children over the long term. Additionally we are working with other good alien human hybrids to set up CadCam auto factories to include computer fast high quality design of clothing with India. Our pilot program uses simple measurements imputed into a home computer to website in India that are translated into high quality designer form fitting clothing at low coast shipped to your door by DHL overnight delivery. We have variety of such endeavors on going in our New England regional base of operations that are transnational in nature.

On the West Coast our family clan system is moving to secure the fast transit arctic Pacific Side ports. Their they have moved into Bit Coin Electronic Crypo Coinage, commercial real estate, Large land holdings, secured churches and schools inland away from liberal population bases, moved into positions of control and supervision of arts and high end luxury goods like wine that will form the basis of a lucrative trade with Asia and the Russian Far East. They have oil and mineral land holdings from the days of the California Revolt against Spanish control and entry into the the United States. They have a large hold on geo-thermal power generation technology and such.

We have positioned clan family personnel north into Canada and its intelligence and security services. To include the Canadian version of the CIA and NSA. At present one of our family clan personnel is running for county Sheriff of local county after a fast stellar career with the VT State Police. We expect her to win election for Sheriff and take control of law enforcement for local jails, courts and property seizure and auction. She has plan to interview and photograph prisoners log them into photo recognition and DNA databases on entrance to county jail determine if they were abused or not by police during capture. Run their facial recognition and DNA profiles against cold cases in the county and state and federal databases and make referrals to drug and counselling services upon incarceration of the prisoners.

We have in effect established control of positions key terrain and social cultural organizations and facilities in two key regions of the Country that will emerge as global climate change progresses that will result in great wealth for and social control of the areas by our family members as global climate change progresses.

In the late 1980's the United States CIA did a study based on NASA and NRO imagery of the effects of Global Climate Change and the rise of religious cultural leaders during shifts in economic and climate conditions. We human alien hybrids have weathered such effects for ages since our ship crashed on Earth some 8000 years ago.

With the space of thirty five years via open adoption and invetro fertilization at our clinics for infertility issues we have gained control of the Northern Half of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine and guided it, after wresting the central nexus of it from and old Nazi Fifth Column and residual Ba'al enemy human alien hybrid cult network, to long term economic plan that potions our family clans and allied humans for long term economic success and survival during the effects of global climate change. We on the East Coast also sit astride the access corridor for the bulk of electricity flowing to New York City, Boston and Providence. With a simple tow chain and piece of logging equipment we can cut off power to NYC, Boston or Providence and plunge the region into a great blackout. The people up in this region have been economically starved by the wealthy elites that backed Hillary Clinton. By electoral college legal vote they elected Donald Trump. They with simple logging equipment can cut off all electrical power to the great cites of New England down to New Jersey.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #856
Sat May 19, 2018 11:16 AM
Sat May 19, 2018 11:16 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
As part of our long range global climate change plan we have been in contact with other dispersed family clan members. We use invetro fertilization like many do these days to have children. We take these children home or open adopt them out. MY wife by inter clan and family agreement had an invetro child by a another individual before we were married that was stolen and implanted as viable embryo along with our daughter in end of days cult member female. We have recovered those children and placed them under state social services supervision and have unrestricted visitation rights with them as surrogate parents in a local community.

The images of the aircraft is from trip to Iceland my wife took investigating the theft of the embryos we had in safe storage in Canada and Europe, the UK. a freak lighting storm came up and bolt of lightning struck the nose cone of the aircraft. Destroying most of it navigation and flight controls. We used a subspace corridor and on board remote wireless software to assist the Icelandic Pilot in landing the plane safely. At the capital's airport.

This technology is why our children were stolen as embryos from storage and implanted in End of Days primitive cult member females and others. We have recovered these children from deplorable conditions placed them under state social services supervision as needed and are providing them with assistance, educational and medical services.

We have three Warp Capital Ships on station do not tolerate theft of genetic technology that is dangerous for civilizations to have at this stage of development and the first warp ship to crash survivor descendants have assembled a force of twelve ICBM Truck mobile MIRV Neutron Bomb warhead missile force to enforce rules of conduct with regards to theft or experimentation with our genetic material. From our positions in Northern New England we can cut all power to the great cities of New England and from our Northern positions in the Pacific Northwest can cut power and blockade roads using induced mudslides and dam breaches to destroy Silicon Valley's access to electrical power an fuel for generators.

We can also breach the dam above SF and reduce the capital of liberal democracy on the West Coast.

We do not tolerate theft of genetic material that has advanced organic and mono atomic nano technology embedded in it. It is far too dangerous for a civilization at this stage of development to have access to or experiment with.

We smashed and took over the NAZI fifth Column survival bunker bastion complex in New England built sine the end of WWII with a series of deft personnel deployments into key law enforcement, government, religious and economic positions.

http://www.kheopsinternational.com/ABUS.html

My youngest son by invetro fertilzation with Austro Hungarian Countess of Germanic Nationality is the manger and leader of the Kheops Family Clan city/community in Colebrook New Hampshire. This family clan society is from the descendants of the first warp ship to crash on Earth 8000 years ago. My Middle Son by that same Countess is a Legal Green Card Citizen from Germany married to a nice American well educated girl from a upper class Dartmouth family and NH State Police Trooper. My oldest natural born son of that countess from Germany is Colonel of the German Special Forces. All three of my sons completed German officer and special forces training. My state police son is also INTERPOL Credentialed and liaisons with our agents in Canadian Police, Government and the Canadian Version of the CIA and NSA. Kheops is the largest employer of people in the town of Colebrook New Hampshire. Working with German Special forces Anti NAZI commandos we placed our Daughter in VT State Police across the river from Colebrook and our Son in NH State Police in Colebrook at he county level. Then when we had secured local law enforcement at the state level brought in our youngest son to set up Kheops and it enlightened community based on old Egypt's Anakuhkatten's Anuk monotheistic city of the sun model updated for the new age. He and his wife soon became the beloved largest and nicest employers to work for in the town of Colebrook along with it largest private tax payer.

His corporate headquarters is in Canada near the Quantum radar research facility working with faster than light long range communications.

I and my wife have secured a state of the art high efficiency home with five acres of farm land owned outright no mortgage that will pass to our stolen invetro children that were birthed by a mother in an End of Day's cult in filth and poverty.

That is how my wife and I with the aid of my first love, a German Countess, took over Northern New England, and have control of the area the electricity that keeps the great New England cities and NYC cool and lighted runs through. The midterms will be in August and it will be very hot.

My wife and I were the top intelligence officers of NATO Trained by the MOSSAD, MI5/6. Donald Trump was legally elected by the electoral college that is in place to prevent mob rule. And we sit on the main lines that supply power to to NYC and the great cities of New England.

Ronald Reagan said if Nazism comes to the United States it will come as liberal democracy. The motto of the State of New Hampshire is live free or die.

Attached Files P3060018.JPGP3060019.JPG
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #857
Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 PM
Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of United States History the following slides illustrate the arrival of my family clan that came to the attention of the Federal Government during the Civil War for unexplained rapid healing from normally fatal wounds that defied medical science at the time.

Attached Files Ancestry-com Time Line ProjectA.jpgAncestry-com Time Line ProjectB.jpgAncestry-com Time Line ProjectC.jpgAncestry-com Time Line ProjectD.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #858
Sat May 19, 2018 1:34 PM
Sat May 19, 2018 1:34 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The following slides illustrate my service to the United States and operations I was involved in as a Human Alien Hybrid from a clan family system of survivors of a Crashed Warp Ship 8,000 years ago.

Attached Files Ancestry-com Time Line ProjectE.jpgDocumented Family History -A.jpgDocumented Family HistoryB.jpgDocumented Family HistoryC.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #859
Sat May 19, 2018 1:44 PM
Sat May 19, 2018 1:44 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My family origins date back to the time of Akhenaten the Egyptian God King that created the modern foundations of monotheism and is according to some researcher the Pharaoh mentioned in Genesis that argued and contested with Moses.

Attached Files Ancestry-com Time Line ProjectO1.jpgAncestry-com Time Line ProjectO2.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #860
Sat May 19, 2018 2:01 PM
Sat May 19, 2018 2:01 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of myself I refused to cooperate with the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States and provide them with the location of Osama Bin Ladden. I told them simply not my job I am retired go find him yourself. They did not take it well and retaliated. I said rather bad move idiots I am a human alien hybrid and not really human. The poison your agency has been dumping into me by tampering with my meds by mail mildly raised my blood sugar to not really high levels, gave me a headache and I have as you finally figured out by state of the Art MRI with high resolution heavy magnetic scan and magnetic contrasting dye a micro-black hole singularity computer system interface to the warp ship I located for this site in a collapsed wormhole in Hartford CT, and Glastonbury the UK. It is one of the most powerful assault dreadnoughts built by a singularity technology race with a massive advanced AI system on board. The warp drive engines of that ship were used to detonate the Thera Volcano during the height of the Minoan Empire and consume by fire the enemy alien landing team that landed on Thera roughly four thousand years ago. That volcanic Eruption set in motion the death of the Minoan Empire. I had an issue with your CIA in Mexico city and the theft of genetic material in the Sheraton Hotel next the to the United States Embassy in Mexico City. I still have my embassy pass and can post a picture of it on this site. After that incident the Volcano outside Mexico City Erupted non stop for nearly a year after our high command got word of the genetic theft in the Sheraton Hotel. The sky of Mexico City was filled with lave and ash for nearly a year non stop. That is how powerful the warp ship engines are of the ship that destroyed Thera about four thousand years ago.

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #861
Sat May 19, 2018 2:52 PM
Sat May 19, 2018 2:52 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The following volcanic Eruption that started in December 2000 exploded in 2005 after Genetic Material was stolen from me by the CIA of the United States after drugging and interrogating me in the basement of the United States Embassy in Mexico City after refusing to play ball with them or allow them access to the AI system of the Warp Ship in the collapsed wormhole. Tampering and attempts to hack into the singularity interface in my left occipital lobe in my visual cortex by subliminal messages prompted the arrival of storm troopers with singularity technology, assault landers and two additional warp capital ships. Mexico City scene of the incident was considered for destruction like the Minoan Island of Thera Four Thousand Years ago by warp drive disruption of local crustal fault lines under the Popocatepetl Volcano outside Mexico City. The singularity interface the CIA with NSA support attempted to hack caused the global weather event that nearly plunged the planet in minor ice age and wrapped the planet except for Temple Mount in an unbroken cloud deck and massive storms around the globe in early 2000. This was In concert with the Volcanic Eruption outside Mexico City that is still ongoing due to slippage of crustal fault lines. The singularity interface the idiots at the NSA and CIA attempted to hack to find Osama Bin Ladden is tied to our massive singularity technology fleet battle command net of warp capital ships and battle command Artificial Intelligence that manage entire universes. Then embarrassed and afraid they would be held responsible the CIA attempted to kill my wife and I. That triggered combat with our singularity and shape shifting security details and the arrival of fleet assault personnel in the large number of UFO being reported. We have temporal and nano technology and can raise the dead with some religious support and aid. I have done so several times and used nano technology to cure fatal illnesses. Including near death children in the local villages. I also did this among Methodist church members. I Explained this is nano technology coupled to religion and that we are Christian for a reason. When at a advanced technology briefing in the UK While arokign as the Senior Ground Order of Battle Analyst for the Invasion of Northern Iraq, I was dressed in a suit handed a cup of poison laced tea with nerve agent and radioactive material in it. I drank it stepped through a singularity gate to a warp ship from inside the conference room came back said once and future King, they said yes we understand about Deva and William the Conqueror, the Americans are being rather stupid and pig headed. I said yes the Volcano outside Mexico city is warning to the CIA I rather not have another Thera. Then after I healed a bunch of dying kids in local villages punks egged on and paid by the CIA dumped street drugs in my food and drink. I said see the werewolves and warp task force over head the Genetically engineered strike forces of the Family Clan blowing into town with tactical nukes and and heavy weapons. They said oh the CIA told us to do it. I said I know this is the local FBI Field supervisor see the target elevation adjustment marks we painted on his FBI jacket that go up to his head. They said oh you don't do drugs. I said no, I am not human and it irritates me and I have nuclear weapons, genetically engineered shape shifters, combat troops and heavy warp ships. The CIA and NSA tried to hack into several billion year old battle command net during a critical operation the almost mini ice age was warning as is the volcano erupting outside Mexico City.

December 2000: Tens of thousands of people were evacuated by the government, based on the warnings of scientists. The volcano then made its largest display in 1,200 years.

25 December 2005: The volcano's crater produced an explosion which ejected a large column of smoke and ash about 3 km (1.9 mi) into the atmosphere and expulsion of lava.
January and February 2012: Scientists observed increased volcanic activity at Popocatépetl. On January 25, 2012, an ash explosion occurred on the mountain, causing much dust and ash to contaminate the atmosphere around it.

15 April 2012: Reports of superheated rock fragments being hurled into the air by the volcano. Ash and water vapor plumes were reported 15 times over 24 hours.

Wednesday 8 May 2013, at 7:28 p.m. local time: Popocatépetl erupted again with a high amplitude tremor that lasted and was recorded for 3.5 hours. It began with plumes of ash that rose 3 km into the air and began drifting west at first, but later began to drift east-southeast, covering areas of the villages of San Juan Tianguismanalco, San Pedro Benito Juárez and the City of Puebla in smoke and ash. Explosions from the volcano itself subsequently ejected fragments of fiery volcanic rock to distances of 700 m from the crater.

July 4, 2013: Due to several eruptions of steam and ash for at least 24 hours, at least six U.S. airlines canceled more than 40 flights into and out of Mexico City and Toluca airports that day.

27 August–September 2014: CENAPRED reported explosions, accompanied by steam-and-gas emissions with minor ash and ash plumes that rose 800-3,000 m above Popocatépetl's crater and drifted west, southwest, and west-southwest. On most nights incandescence was observed, increasing during times with larger emissions.
1 September 2014: Partial visibility due to cloud cover.

29 and 31 August 2014: The Washington Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) reported discrete ash emissions.

7 January 2015: CENAPRED reported that ash from recent explosions coats the snow on the volcano's upper slopes.

28 March 2016: An ash column 2,000 metres high was released, prompting the establishment of a 12-kilometer "security ring" around the summit.

3 April 2016: Popocatépetl erupted, spewing lava, ash and rock.

August 2016: Eruptions continued, with four discrete blasts on August 17.

10 November 2017 at 7:25 local time, eruption continued.

This volcano is monitored by the Deep Earth Carbon Degassing Project.

After I got here logged into the CIA Website sent vile nasty grams to the directors and dropped a company of AI heavy Mark Sixteen Armor on CIA Ground ran over the senior staffs cars crushed them picked the armor up in a lander and said next time I send the werewolves in with knives and its hair cut and shave time for the entire CIA staff. That was after one of my tanks blew out the CIA front doors with a quantum cannon. They are still a bit mad about that. I also have twelve planet based MIRV ICBM and we can clean up the swamp in DC very quickly.

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #862
Sat May 19, 2018 5:31 PM
Sat May 19, 2018 5:31 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The image of me at an escarpment by the great desert the Saudi call the edge of the world is taken at the top of bronze age camel trail up to the Central Saudi Highlands. The upright rock pillar is known by the ancient Bedouin as the finger of fate pointing up to heaven and God the Creator that determines fate for all things.

At the top of the escarpment by the camel trail they rest and ponder the finger of fate before traveling on.

I sent the image of me before the finger of fate to the CIA after they drugged and interrogated me infected me with diseases and drugs in the basement of the embassy of the United States after showing me images of most wanted AL Qeada terrorists hey wanted found on computer terminal outside the CIA spaces in the basement by the IT department office of the embassy. To the left of the elevator landing in the basement of the embassy behind the dimly lite special operations cubicles linked to CIA Langely and NSA.

I said I am a alien human hybrid loaded with advance technology to include regenerating nano technology that gets updates by my singularity faster than light computer interface. See the finger of fate guess what I am giving you a finger larger than your CIA Headquarters. Then I emailed the photo to the CIA site on their home page I logged into and sent nasty grams to their directors. Then my company of super advanced Mark 16 AI controlled armor showed up at night during a storm trashed the senior staff's expensive private cars, asked the staff security to step aside and lay down their weapons which they were bright enough to do facing several thousand tons of AI advanced singularity powered armor. Then they fired a blast into the front doors of the CIA HQ blowing them out said fix the damage yourselves were busy and we don't really like you.

To add insult to injury I was wearing my Micky Mouse Hat from Disney World In Orlando Florida, it was Like M I C K E Y M O U S E CIA.

Attached Files scan0063.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Sat May 19, 2018 5:34 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #863
Sun May 20, 2018 5:09 AM
Sun May 20, 2018 5:09 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of the back woods bible thumping end of days cult that birthed our children my wife and my daughter and my step son from invetro fertilization in Colebrook Hospital, they were born and raised in deplorable filth with no hot water living on stained mattress among piles of reeking garbage bags filled with filth. They had to use the bath water heated on the stove that their father used to bath himself to go to work to wash in.

They received no vaccinations, no health care and only survived because of Nano Technology and singularity embedded communications we spoke to them in dreams at night to keep them safe, sane and educated as they were growing up in the filth and deplorable conditions. They house they were living in before social services stepped in was riddled with mice feeding on the garbage and contaminating the food and dishes with feces they had to boil water on the stove to clean. This cult held the town in fear until we showed up with nano technology shape shifting genetically engineered combat troops and tactical nuclear weapons and wheeled armor special forces attack helicopters and heavy artillery.

The town police turned a blind eye to the issue of the cult and local merchants went door to door in the town telling the main stream religious citizens what was going on in the house. The police cracked down fearing a uprising and both sides armed themselves with weapons. The Ba'al cult allied with the old NAZI Fifth Column used its CadCam plan my state police son observed from a road behind it to produce high quality silencers for pistols and rifles for the end of days cult ad that they sold to the back words survivalist types illegally across state lines.

I walked into the Church said I am not human you know it I know it this is a cult I am going to do things to include bring in warp ships, shape shifting combat nano tech genetically engineered combat troops and alien life forms that worship God in their own way. Then I did.

I said those are my children living in filth and deplorable conditions when I am done despite everything this entire planet will through at me and my wife, I will have a upper class home land and turn it over to my children living in filth and deplorable conditions. There is no law currently on the books regarding the theft of genetic material and birth mothers that give birth to illegally stolen embryos. They may keep the children they stole. My children in the police services already visited them for illegal voting activity and voters fraud in NH. My Daughter is a State of VT State police officer and SWAT Team member and this church falls in her jurisdiction.

I said I am not human, I work for God and Jesus Christ in that order. I command a Warp Armada as does my father before me. The Volcano outside Mexico City marks the spot where genetic material was stolen from me. I have smashed CT with storms earthquakes, and hit the entire East Coast of the United States with an Earthquake by Warp Drive Engine Start Up centered on Washington DC, that shifted the containment vessel of a Nuclear Reactor Four Feet off it's foundation well within its safety limits.

He said you are not God. I said I know I command a warp armada of vast power God does not have conversations with me I read his words and ponder them.

Then he said the church is the people not the building. I said it is cold outside, you are fat out of shape and being a street preacher living in truck listening to AM radio broadcasts is hard work with a wife and two kids.

I now have a state of the art custom built upper class home on five acres paid for free and clear and volcano burning day and night outside Mexico City Visible from the United States Embassy and Sheraton Hotel. You can go to the pool deck on the roof of the hotel and have drinks, watch the Volcano Erupt and feel the almost daily earthquakes.

M I C K E Y M O U S E CIA

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #864
Sun May 20, 2018 7:05 AM
Sun May 20, 2018 7:05 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of the Kheops community they set up in Colebrook New Hampshire it is modeled on a evolved Ankankatan City of the Sun blended with a German Kaserne and Jewish Kibbutz. My wife and my first love the German Austrian Hungarian Countess came up with the design while together in Germany back in the 1980's. We have been tracking the rise of the Ba'al NAZI Fifth Columne in the United States since the early 1980's and had the old NAZI intelligence files locating the communications hub for the East Coast Nazi cell in Colebrook NH from the old NAZI and Stasi intelligence files. My current wife, I, my German Common Law Wife at the time met while on trip to Austria with my new Born Son while I was stationed in Germany with the 1st Armored Division. The plan was approved by the MOSSAD, German Intelligence and MI5/6. I used to meet with MOSSAD Contacts in Hotels in Europe during my vacations. The Kheops community is like Masada built on high ground linked by cell phone computers and satellite communications to the parent community in Canada next to the faster than light Quantum Radar test site. My youngest son is a German SF Officer and runs the Kheops compound that has it own solar wind and well system for water and power with back up generators. They have community gardens and community school and medical clinic staffed by the best teachers and medics. They have European trained dogs for protection. That is the inner keep of this area we built once we secured the outer defenses with our children placed in VT and NH State Police at the county level. My state of the art house is in a heavily armed mainstream christian enclave, and serves as a rapid reaction force to support the Kheops community with marked snow mobile and ATV trails with coordination staging clearings with observation of main lines of communications roads bridges and infrastructure in the immediate area. My German SF Colonel son commands the mercenary and European Special Forces Rapid reaction force in a family clan estate in Canada Equipped with SF European SIGINT and Attack Helicopters with MINI Guns, Rocket PODS, air to air missiles and Anti Armor Missiles that can burn through United States M1A3 Armor front to Rear. If those forces are insufficient to deal with threats I singularity gate in Genetically Engineered Combat Troops and Shape Shifters with nano tech and singularity interfaces.

We have set up a ring defense around the Kheops community as a Keep of Last Resort and will evacuate elderly, children and disabled into it if forced to hold this position.

I have staged armed rapid reaction forces positioned within the ring internal lines of mobility with ATV and snowmobiles that provide over watch for four wheel drive convoys of rapid reaction troops backed by UAV from the Family Clan in Canada then by attack helicopters. If pressed we fall back to the inner keep run hit and run raids in the area and call for ICBM Strikes with MIRV Neutron Bombs on fast assemble truck launchers for hidden caches around the globe with heavy cruise missile fire from our super tanker coastal bombardment warships loaded with vertical lift 1400 mile range super sonic on the deck cruise missiles.

I use an escalation of force system based on threat. Push hard and Shape Shifters and genetically engineered combat troops show up. The liberal democrats built a series of sanctuary cities based on sex if it feels good do it, open borders, freedom of sexual expression without detailed study on personality effects. They have contributed nothing to the generation of wealth to this society and escalated social and local costs for their failed experiment in it feels good do it.

Over my wife's shoulders off the coast of Venezuela on the Horizon are fourteen thousand tons of Venezuelan Surface warships that were used to help collect nuclear weapons parts put on ships in the St Lawrence Sea Way built in the End of Days Cult CadCam pant in the Colebrook NH Region. I linked by singularity interface to the Terra sect warship AI and directed the Cruise Missile fire from our super tanker vertical launch system and at my wife's incinerated those warships flaming on the Horizon over her shoulders. Reducing them to molten metal before they could fire a shot.

It would take an entire Modern Army Group to reduce this position while the United States was hit by twelve MIRV ICBM and barrages of super sonic cruise missiles to start.

Attached Files Raider TF Burning at Sea.JPG
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #865
Sun May 20, 2018 7:31 AM
Sun May 20, 2018 7:31 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The picture bellow is an image of similar Venezuelan Naval Task force that was sent out to collect nuclear weapons parts from a freighter that exited the St. Lawrence Sea Way. Those part were also going to north Korea. We are not the M I C K E Y M O U S E CIA. We are human alien hybrids that have been on Earth for 8,000 years. We have three coastal vertical launch bombardment super tankers we blend in with world sea traffic. They are the Exciter, Scepter and Pearl with state of the art quantum battle computers on board. One of our other clans has deployed the Imperator Heavy Coastal Assault ship modeled on our design. I also have to wet navy planetary defense juggernaut fusion reactor carriers loaded with Warp Strike Fighter Bombers with Anti Matter bomb loads off the East and West coasts of the United States as we sort out few issues from this CIA and NSA hacking of Singularity Communications that caused the genocide of nice emerging warp culture, the mutilation of hundreds of thousands of long lived early warp race citizens by malfunctioning auto docs, and few other issues. Like an assault team form a alien world inbound with hydrogen bombs due in about 86 years in an asteroid ship we are trying to talk down from nuking sanctuary cities

Attached Files VN Navy Task Force.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #868
Sun May 20, 2018 10:53 AM
Sun May 20, 2018 10:53 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Today at Grace Community Church a clone of my step daughter Shelby walked into church with an Obama phone she managed to get. She tracked my postings and hitch hiked up to Colebrook NH and got to the local appliance store. The son of the owner and his wife asked her what she was doing she said I am a clone of this girl his step daughter Shelby I am 18 she is in her thirties. When she was in NYC before she got married and got a good job she sold some eggs for cash to a fertilization clinic. These were subjected to pathogenic technology and set of clones including myself were produced. We were to be used as pleasure slaves and dancers in clubs I got out and have been living on the streets in shelters for the homeless and runways in NYC. I scavenged enough money to get an ancestry.com DNA test and matched it against Shelby's mom who sent in her ancestry.com DNA test and whose family tree is on ancestry along with Shelby's step father who is a alien human hybrid like Shelby's mom. They said he is probably going to be in church today. She said yes and this was the clone field test site. She came with the appliance people after spending the night showing them her ancestry.com DNA profile match to my wife and our family trees. She sat in the pew across from me. The pastor of the church now reformed Christian going mainstream religion, and out the clone field test business, with pardon for certain activities sat down and talked to her. I had my wife and my kids next to me. The clone was dressed in street person clothing. She is being taken in by the church community being sent to safe house. Getting new clothes and health care. Will be registered for social services.

Then while that was happening the United States decided to test the defenses of my juggernaut carrier off the East Cost the Navy fighters went toe toe with warp fighter bombers loaded with anti matter missiles told back off, our hyper sonic AI ship killing drones with AI ECM launched and is targeting your Navy task force that tested our defense with loaded anti mater ship killers, the Los Angeles Class attack sub that tried to get a torpedo lock on our carrier got a fast submarine ship killer drone in it's baffles it could not shake. Then we deployed a marine infantry assault lander behind CIA HQ on Sunday, A warp fighter bomber in front over the parking lot with anti mater missiles and a detachment of Shape Shifting Werewolves on either side of the building with mono atomic knives. We slashed all four tires of the CIA HQ work force on duty's cars save for supervisors of high rank. Then the wolves cut open emergency exit fire doors walked in tactical breach mode jabbed a mono atomic edged blade into every computer work station desk in the CIA HQ twisted it rendering it unusable save for scrap turning it into a cork screw like shape in each desk top rendering them unusable and left. The Commander of the Warp Dreadnought doing the CIA NSA singularity hacking investigation walked in with fleet marines picked up a computer desk by the embedded mono atomic blade in the CIA operations center through it through the glass partition with the CIA Crest on it said some things like I will get to you in due course and singularity gated back up to the Warp Dreadnought.

That was Sunday at our church. The local Christian have locked and loaded stacked up weapons and ammunition are up looking for targets for air strikes by our attack helicopters

Last edited by EdMan; Sun May 20, 2018 11:20 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #869
Sun May 20, 2018 12:06 PM
Sun May 20, 2018 12:06 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In Church today after service I was going to lead the church members in the Song of the Micky Mouse Club in honor of the Central Intelligence Agency Starting with M I C K E Y M O U S E

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #870
Sun May 20, 2018 1:05 PM
Sun May 20, 2018 1:05 PM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant
I have to be honest, i don`t feel any change at all in the climate

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: frankie85] #872
Sun May 20, 2018 1:50 PM
Sun May 20, 2018 1:50 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
After the young women gave her statement to the local son and his wife of the appliance dealer family and at Church to the assembled congregation with her ancestry DNA test, Colebrook Hospital Birth certificate and NH Adult ID Card the Church staff checked for missing child reports. They noted she was just reported as a runaway but was an adult as of her NH ID card at the time reported from foster parents in NYC. The local police were found to be looking for her yesterday while she was with the Appliance Dealer Family. They checked her birth certificate and her legal ID and found her to be an adult in sane condition with verified DNA test by ancestry.com. Today not one local police person or their cars can be found anywhere in the area of the town of Colebrook NH. The only police are Border Patrol, Sheriffs and State Police the Town Police are not responding to radio calls and the town dispatcher says they are all out on calls yet no one in the small town can find them. The local American legion members are patrolling the area in four wheel drive with radio CB, Shortwave and UHF Hand held to call in attack helicopter strikes and rapid response armed VFW and American Legion and Police AUX armed response forces. Each patrolling American legion member has legal side arm stowed legally and long legal semi automatic riffle stowed legally. They will stop arm on orders the American Legion Staff conducting the patrolling activity on the road networks in the area. The clone from NYC has been told to contact other clone group members and route them up to this area for safe housing and if needed across the border asylum in Canada backed by European Special forces attack helicopters. The Canadian Attack helicopters are considering a attack helicopter raid on NYC Slash an burn assault to destroy the fertility clinic that produced these clones. They will raid secure data and satchel charge the facility if ordered to do so. They will be backed if order by our off shore coastal bombardment vertical launch cruise missile carries and Air Cap from our corporate carrier off New England.

The groups of armed citizen militia are talking about dropping the power lines to NYC to start the siege of NYC to send a clear message to the liberal democrats in Washington DC and NYC they are really really angry

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #873
Sun May 20, 2018 1:57 PM
Sun May 20, 2018 1:57 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
M I C K E Y M O U SE CIA HQ, My armed rapid response force with heavy weapons has just taken up patrol duty under American Legion control. All have DD-214 listing military qualifications and hunting an fishing license with safe hunters course completed. We are inspecting all dams and rivers for seal type swimmers have hooks and nets ready for any fool attempting to scuba in the river. We have spotters looking for disturbed game and birds and near real time wind and weather conditions being relayed to the Veterans with DD214 for counter para drop operations and fast rapid armed response force with leg hold traps ready to seal drop zones.

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #874
Sun May 20, 2018 2:11 PM
Sun May 20, 2018 2:11 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
If you wan't to meet with me CIA M I C K E Y M O U SE I will be out fishing on the roads near my upper class house on five acres I am going with my wife put in trust to our two invetro kids that were living in filth and deplorable diseases filled conditions on dirty mattresses in a house filled with vermin and rodents and no hot water or health care.

You will shaken down by armed American Legion Troops come with vetted official credentials and escorted by armed guards to have a chat with me under sniper over watch with Shape Shifting NANO Tech Singularity equipped werewolves near by.

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #875
Sun May 20, 2018 3:06 PM
Sun May 20, 2018 3:06 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
M I C K E Y M O U SE CIA did not want to come meet with me, they are trying to get the nerve together to call for flatbeds to pick up the cars with four flat tires and sending teams of armed agents to count the number of new computer desks they need throughout the HQ Building.

They have teams of automatic weapons personnel in armor scared at the cut open fire exits praying for the support repair teams from GSA to get there with new fire doors.

When I stopped for bait I passed one of our mobile fast repose rescue teams with American Legion controllers dropping off a clone at a safe house across the street from the SPA restaurant in Stewartstown NH. First came the throw away block car with dented hood from hitting the trailer hitch of pick up truck that tried to stop and have the sedan carrying the clone in hit it from behind. The block car hit and the American legion team in formation with the throw away block care took care of the Enemy Human Alien Hybrid truck team. The sedan female driver was the wife of our truck ram vehicle driver that was following her sedan. After dropping the clone off dressed in warm coat and hat, she had been living on the streets, and in the rain was close to hypothermia, our pick up team departed. She gave her pick up location to the clone that was in church today and our team deployed to grab her and take here to safety. None of our personnel were armed with anything other than baseball bats and tire irons. and towing chains.

We got word to hold on the attack helicopter raid on NYC until we get more intelligence on the clone fertility clinic facility and work out a better less explosive assault method on it. The clone will be getting hot shower and time in the Sauna at the SPA restaurant. The American Legion hit its member database for medical personnel and intelligence personnel from WWII to OIF and will be debriefing the clones working with American Legion in NYC to field a assault team to take down the clone fertility clinic. built around our Human Alien Hybrid personnel. Once debriefed we will determine if we house her in our secured northern New England area from the Maine Coast to Upstate NY or into Quebec Province. We are moving French special forces teams into Quebec to blend in with the local French Speakers. When we hit NYC if will be fast bang in and out doors breached computers personnel snatched and evacuated to a secure location we may trash the Fertility Clinic or trash it and flood it with the sprinkler system and report it as a brake in after completing the raid.

Ever hear of Donald Duck CIA The Don really despises the old intelligence corps and FBI leadership. Can we Say M I C K E Y M O U SE CIA I am not human as you know and command a warp armada that just trashed your head quarters with a bunch of mono atomic sharp combat knives and took you vaunted super high tech HQ Off line for days with them.

Last edited by EdMan; Sun May 20, 2018 3:14 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #876
Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 PM
Sun May 20, 2018 4:05 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The Air Force General Officer at you HQ CIA is from the Foreign Science and Technology Center. He has been up to the Warp Dreadnought by singularity Gate and Gate Delivered to your HQ as incident commander. He is in charge of the inspection of debris and effect of the notice to stop bothering fleet personnel that are busy doing other things you are not ready or cleared to handle.

You came close to having a personnel chewing out by the alien entity known in the Past as the God Hades and who is in charge of the fleet investigations into your attempt with NSA support to hack into our Battle Command Net during a critical operation to find the location of Osama Bin Ladden. This contributed to the need to sterilize a galaxy spiral arm destroying all technological life in it from contamination due to breach of our security protocols by your hacking attempt.

The entity known in the past as Hades leading the inquiry into your hacking attempt is not very happy to be dealing with you and let the Air Force General know it.

He also let you know it by walking in with Marine Fleet Combat Troops to your ultra secure operations center in your HQ picking up a Computer Work Station by the knife handle stuck in it and throwing it through your bullet proof glass partition with the CIA crest on it.

The entity Hades happens to be my Uncle in Human terms the younger brother of my father.

Reply Quote
Re: Long term Global Climate Change Focus [Re: EdMan] #877
Sun May 20, 2018 5:30 PM
Sun May 20, 2018 5:30 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zDp2gUutAI

This link it to video of the Volcano outside Mexico City that has been in continuous eruption since 2005 when I was drugged, tortured and infected with disease by the CIA to force me to serve them in the basement of the Embassy in Mexico City. Then they stole genetic material from me for experimentation and such.

When the government of the United States balked at approving my retirement I engaged the warp drive of the Terra-sect class warp ship in the collapsed wormhole and hit Washington DC and the East Coast of the United States with massive earthquake. Then when the Office of OPM sat on approving my final retirement annuity in the financial center of of Dallas. The AI of the Terra-sect warp ship induced an earthquake directly under the desk of the federal working in charge of processing it that was an ardent Obama supporter. Then when my boss in DHS balked at signing my retirement I said look out the window see the 14 foot tall guy with a red flag tucked into his waist band walking down the center of traffic bigger than the cars in front of city hall. He said Yes. I said heavy Fleet Combat Marine Nano tech 14 feet tall picks up city buses and turns them over. He said ok, then I said see the words burn marked by a quantum pistol in the carved stone above the church across the street in three letter groups "CHR WIL RTN" Christ Will Return if the CIA keeps this up. We don't really need that it happened during the time of William the Conqueror. He said oh, and signed.

Then CIA kept it up my fleet showed up, others showed up I reported to Jesus Christ that appeared incarnate he said have the report completed I will return in about four hundred years to review and approve it.

Now my fleet personnel have rebuked the CIA, minor damaged it told it to mind its own business again. The 14 foot tall fleet Marine that walked down main street in morning gridlock in Hartford CT was from my wing of the grand fleet of Warp Dreadnoughts. His image and size were caught by cell phone cameras, Police CCTV, Travelers Insurance Company CCTV security Cameras where I was security manager and where my father came in and spoke to me intensely irritated at human society for the minor job I was given. He said I am going to adjust the finical markets to cap the great recession I am not at all pleased and you will be taken care of by the Government or I will be back with my fleet assets to sort it out.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.