Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 119 anonymous users, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,358
Posts9,813
Members330
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
JeepChiefHunter1, ArcanjoDel, Eek, starseedtruth, Truthseeker94
330 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Alienarchist
Alienarchist
italy
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Music 127
Xeno 58
EdMan 56
Zoa 46
Shark 42
Diego 9
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,429
EdMan 1,314
frankie85 653
George 345
Music 305
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 223
Shark 191
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
My Experience in Summary #8498
03/29/2019 08:42 AM
03/29/2019 08:42 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline OP

Administrator
Matt  Offline OP

Administrator
Lieutenant

Saskatchewan, Canada
For the most part, I've been silent for a decade and have only been sharing bits and pieces of information. I'm a UFO witness and have had MIB-types keep tabs on me all these years. I've gathered I'm not really suppose to be talking about it, but I'm tired of keeping low for fear of any negative impact it could cause. I've written excerpts of my experiences and advise anyone who has a shred of interest in knowing untold events around rural Regina and Moose Jaw to have a read. If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are finer details about the UFO phenomenon I've yet to release, but for now, catch up on what I've been dealing with. It's here now, in summary.

[Linked Image]

Knowledge Net - Part I

[Linked Image]

My name is Matt. In 2006 I woke up sweaty and in shock from sleep paralysis. What I clearly seen was a non-terrestrial entity. I searched for anyone who had seen what I seen. Sometime after, I discovered that someone had reportedly been abducted by non-human entities and one of them looked exactly what I had seen. I found a drawing that a I had stumbled upon that had partially uncovered the details of this abductee. I knew then, that it was more than just your typical waking dream. It confirmed that someone 1,620 kilometres away had the same encounter. As far as I know to this day, I experienced a lucid vision and they had physically been taken.

[Linked Image]

June 2007, I was contacted by an agent baring the U.S. DoD’s insignia and connection with Wright-Patterson AFB. I was informed that they were very interested in me. I was warned about the future. I was told things about me that I did not know myself. They said I had been studied for several years and that I have a mild form of aspergers syndrome.

[Linked Image]

January 2008, my mother and I were watching T.V. sometime after midnight in Copper Sands, SK, Canada. I noticed a golden light shimmering against the living room wall. I went to the front window and from this point my life changed further. A large ball of golden light was hovering over the prairie field. I called my mother so that she could see what was outside. It was slowly, but surely, hovering over the field... I stared at it so that I could set it in my photographic memory.

Following this event, I had decided to dedicate most of my time watching the night skies. One sighting lead to the next and then another. These objects in the sky were making it clear that they were there. Sometimes a light in the sky would slowly flash. Sometimes it would turn golden and then white again. As the sightings increased, so did my skepticism. They came lower and then lower.

[Linked Image]

One evening, at around 3 AM, it was dead silent. The sky was clear and the stars were shining. Like usual, I was watching from the backyard deck. Then it happened. A perfectly blue sphere silently came over our home and slowly continued right over me. It was no more than 10-ft from where I stood. I stood still and stared at it as it continued off into the distance. I knew then, that what I was seeing was not what I tried to make sense of. These weren’t satellite iridium flares or any drone or natural phenomenon. It was to me, an intelligence of unknown origin. I later sketched the close encounter and felt like the world around me was not all it was made up to be all these years. There is more out there than what we are being told. The truth was stranger than fiction.

The agent contacted me again and warned me to be careful. That I was being watched. Questions filled my mind and nothing more was said. A white van drove up the road and stopped. I looked at them as they looked at me through the window. They referred to me as, Knowledge Net and that their electronic eye was all-seeing. I felt for the first time in my life, mortal danger. I hid out of sight from the uncovered window and waited. The van drove away and returned, glaring its headlights through the front windows and eventually left. This shadow organization and this agent was now confirmed just as much as these lights in the sky confirmed their own existence.

Sightings continued for most of the nights I had been watching thereafter. I ended up moving to my father’s in Moose Jaw on Stadacona St. West. My observations of the night skies continued despite living in this small city. These objects in the sky made it clear they were there, but for the most part, were very high-altitude.

One night, I felt a sensation that there was one of them outside. I went to the back door and looked despite feeling a bit skeptical. Most of the sightings now were too high in the sky to really confirm their presence. A golden light was surely there, however very distant.

Another night, I was very sad and did have tears rolling down my face. I went out back to try and calm myself down from life's frustrations. The blue sphere came over me and as my eyes were filled with tears, the depressing thoughts had been lifted from my mind and I felt at peace. I wasn't alone after moving somewhere else.

Clearly, whatever this phenomenon was, it had followed me or really is perhaps a global phenomena that covers all places and people they are watching.

[Linked Image]

UFOs of Moose Jaw - Part II

Living in Moose Jaw wasn’t exactly a highlught in my life, except that these strange turn of events continued to unfold. I felt the need to investigate whether or not I really had aspergers syndrome. Voluntarily, I went in to see a psychiatrist. He said I didn’t need to be on any medication and referred me to a psychologist. From this point, I told her my story and she decided to see if I truly had aspergers. The diagnosis had taken some time, but in the end, it was confirmed.

Just like the hacker, Gary McKinnnon, who had hacked into the U.S Pentagon’s servers and discovered ‘non-terrestrial’ officers and evidence of a secret space program, I shared the same trait known as aspergers. However, I didn‘t do any sort of hacking. We’re referred to as ‘aspies’ and are at times, considered geniuses in our field of studies. Clearly, I was deep into the field of UFOlogy, the supernatural, and theories of extraterrestrial intelligence. It was another piece of truth to this agent’s claims and to their own organization’s existence. It only made me question more about what was happening and why it was happening.

My dedication observing the night skies were unwavering. I grew tired of watching the same thing happen over and over again. White star-like objects criss-crossing the night sky that was too high up to really substantiate its existence from satellite iridium flares or the like.

One morning after watching the skies all night up until around 4-5 AM, something unimaginable happened. A very bright white light became visible in the distant horizon and came slowly in my direction. It was no more than 20-ft from the ground. This very bright and powerful white light slowly followed along the train tracks closest to Stadacona St. West. I stood there in the backyard, astonished that such an object would be this low from the ground and bright -- in a city!

I ran inside to grab my Fujifilm digital camera and focused on the object as it slowly flew through Moose Jaw. I thought this is it, this is the smoking gun. Headlines of this video recording will reach international news and everyone will know there’s more out there than what we’re being told. As the object went away, I went inside to my computer and plugged in my camera. The file was there and I opened it... The video player was a pitch black screen and only audio could be heard. Despite focusing on the object and making sure it was being recorded using the digital LCD display on the camera, the video ended up being pitch black! This could only mean that what others have reported to be true. UFO’s can disrupt our own electronic equipment and video recording devices. What a disappointment!

No news broke out in the local newspaper or news stations of a UFO crossing through Moose Jaw that morning. No headlines of any sort were made.

Time had gone by and sightings continued normally. Distant and of high-altitude. At this point, I decided to take along one of my friend’s and see if I could prove to them that there is indeed, UFO’s that exist in these parts of Canada. We drove around the outskirts of Moose Jaw for several hours. I was about to give up until we approached a field from the North Service Road, across from Tim Horton’s on Thatcher and the Trans-Canada Highway. Three clearly visible golden lights were seen hovering over a field as I continued driving us down the grid road. Naturally, my friend was astonished and knew now I was telling the truth. Not long after, the three golden lights disappeared before we could consider recording this sighting.

That night, my friend said he experienced sleep paralysis for the first time and that it was rather alarming. He heard the door to his home being banged on when he couldn’t move. He said when he regained movement from his sleep paralysis, he checked to see if anyone was outside. No one was there, but the floodlight was on...

Time had gone by. Another friend from Moose Jaw decided to team up with me and search for UFOs or strange lights in the sky. He, his girlfriend, and I went to Buffalo Pound Provincial Park one winter night. We watched for a few hours and nearly decided to call it a night when something happened. A blue orb was seen moving back and forth along the frozen lake shore. We were parked on top of a hill and could see clearly it was moving a little closer. I was sitting in the back seat and looked around behind us. A vehicle was coming down the valley and eventually stopped, shining its headlights directly at us. A few moments later, the vehicle drove away. The object along the shore line had since disappeared. We felt that as a result of this encounter, possibly, an MIB came to disarm the UFO situation. I was telling my friend a bit of my encounters with ‘MIB types’. He concluded that it seemed highly suspicious that someone would drive up on us at 3 AM, in the middle of winter from where we were; shortly after what we were seeing down below along the shore...

More witnesses to corroborate with what I’ve been claiming. There are UFOs that exist among us in these parts of the world. What it all means, I don’t yet know.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: My Experience in Summary [Re: Matt] #8505
03/29/2019 11:25 AM
03/29/2019 11:25 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral

Alberta
Originally Posted by Matt
If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I have questions but not about the UFO in the first place.

My inspiration about being a provocator is a psychologist that has Asperger. So from how I have learnt to conduct my questioning regard to his personality type I will just ask clearly and sentenced.

Are you scared to get killed?

You said having a contact with a mister Doe, which in the way they got on people is understandably worrying for the least.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: My Experience in Summary [Re: Matt] #8506
03/29/2019 11:45 AM
03/29/2019 11:45 AM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander

What an amazing experience! Thank you so much for sharing, Matt!
I too have seen similar UFOs, and have heard stories of simar experiences from friends and relatives within Canada, so this is particularly very interesting to me.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.