Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 registered users (EdMan, Xeno, UFO-Hunter, 1 invisible), 104 guests, and 127 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics696
Posts5,369
Members208
Most Online294
Oct 17th, 2018
Newest Members
Johnny5, crosseddimension, Sky Lurker, Sebe, Shark
208 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,468
EdMan 1,147
frankie85 281
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 108
Matt 102
Stormy 101
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
false grey ideas spiritualism #816
Sun May 13, 2018 5:02 PM
Sun May 13, 2018 5:02 PM
G
Grey Hunter Offline OP
Recruit
Grey Hunter  Offline OP
Recruit
G
I have a godmother who is Black.
We were talking about the universe, looking at this picture of dinosaurs vs. animals and which were better. Then I supposed, the dinos are better. They are designed how 'god' wanted with 1 lone sun for most life forms. I said, wait, that means God itself has a preference. With the whole set up of light bearing masses of warmth to support all life, he has a preference.
That would mean he would prize the dinos more than the animals as they are as he preferred them to be.

She then slapped me in the face and said "who told you god has a preference?" and I said the greys. And she said "and you've been teaching people this?" And i said "yeah :(" and she said "how irresponsible"

She said that everything was a mutual choice. Not a preference from some spoiled and dumb cold god

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Grey Hunter; Sun May 13, 2018 5:04 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: false grey ideas spiritualism [Re: Grey Hunter] #821
Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 PM
Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
That sound interesting. What do you believe exactly? If you could share your mind without fears

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: false grey ideas spiritualism [Re: Xeno] #827
Tue May 15, 2018 5:42 AM
Tue May 15, 2018 5:42 AM
G
Grey Hunter Offline OP
Recruit
Grey Hunter  Offline OP
Recruit
G
I think existence is a simple reality of nature. Let me tell u it wouldn't be sound to have exist only absolutely nothing. It would make sense to have absolutely nothing AND ABSOLUTELY everything.

So let's 'imagine' a beginning. Two blocks side by side going away from each other infinitely.

The 'nothingness' block has the same quality through-out. There is nothing in the space and feels no interaction or connection to any other empty space.

The 'everything' block, is full of 'stuff' which is infinitely connected to every particle of itself. Meaning what one particle goes through and does, every other particle will be effected and somehow experience. Infinite substance, infinite connectivity, opposite of infinite nothingness with the quality of having no connectivity within. The only quality it has is an occupancy of breadth of space. Which foretells that there is a possibility of substance that is beyond space.

There is bound to be pieces I'm missing, but basically these 2 opposites intermingling with the high 'connectivity'(connections) of 'substance' with it's infinitely large complexity would be enough to create this highly grande and orderly reality we know.

It's nature as well as self aware.

Reply Quote
Re: false grey ideas spiritualism [Re: Grey Hunter] #837
Tue May 15, 2018 12:07 PM
Tue May 15, 2018 12:07 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Well to me the grey are not false and they do have spirituality too. For the cute lovelly appearence they are my favorite and I am basically building an vessel for my soul that will be an hybrid human/grey plus addition of other ''monster'' dna. I know something I feel it but I can't remember and get back to the other side where I can feel myself and the world around me. I still have connections to a world where I am everything I want, have everything I want and I do everything I want. But not now! Maybe after all the aliens can make choice based on spirituality or believes too. When I initiate the operation I had absolutelly no idea of anything, I just had that cosmic feeling that told me what was the right thing for me and what I was doing. I have spirituality and I believes the grey have too and the cosmos are telling me we know each others. I meant they know me and I know them. I knoe the universe has been making me good and strong many time and the love I could feel real or not is something I want again.

Aliens do have greater gods that humanity from Earth and they do have spirituality it is no fake.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.