Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Music, Xeno, frankie85), 193 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,410
Posts11,357
Members337
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Sirhc01, ZJamin, Graffix2, GLCsector3295, tomtom123
337 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Alienarchist
Alienarchist
italy
Posts: 128
Joined: November 2017
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 819
Music 423
frankie85 137
Shark 118
Zoa 56
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,230
EdMan 1,314
frankie85 772
Music 717
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 289
Spock 278
IronGhost 231
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Can you patent alien hardware? #7880
03/07/2019 08:40 AM
03/07/2019 08:40 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Let's say I find something in the desert and no one catches me taking it from there. Can I patent it?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: Anonymous] #7881
03/07/2019 09:22 AM
03/07/2019 09:22 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 231
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 231
I imagine we're already using patented alien hardware with how much I believe they've influenced our species. bigsmile

Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: IronGhost] #7882
03/07/2019 09:48 AM
03/07/2019 09:48 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by IronGhost
I imagine we're already using patented alien hardware with how much I believe they've influenced our species. bigsmile

Well, that's only a theory, unless you can prove it? Any proof, evidence? And even if that was not my question. I don't care if the government could've done it. My question is can I patent and benefit from it?

Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: Anonymous] #7884
03/07/2019 09:58 AM
03/07/2019 09:58 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 231
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 231
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by IronGhost
I imagine we're already using patented alien hardware with how much I believe they've influenced our species. bigsmile

Well, that's only a theory, unless you can prove it? Any proof, evidence? And even if that was not my question. I don't care if the government could've done it. My question is can I patent and benefit from it?


I did say I imagine it. Sorry my reply wasn't what you wanted, your post just started up a thought in my mind and I thought I'd reply. This is a place open to share ideas after all. smile

I'm just an undereducated Canadian female, so excuse my ignorance lol!

Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: Anonymous] #7894
03/07/2019 03:08 PM
03/07/2019 03:08 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
I think it is sad for anyone profiteering from the paranormal in any way or form.

It makes my work that much more harder to authenticate.

I think the author of the original post cares 'sod all' for any enlightenment to the world, but instead is seeking ways for self gain?

Stealing and making money at the expense of owning something in case someone takes it of him, to my liking is devious and bad practice.

However, I do think that there are a lot on injustices in the world but again well founded in terms of UFO secrecy!

If the author is not thinking of self profiteering, then I apologise.

The problem with finding something in a desert is not his to claim.

Everything belongs to somebody and even finding an old thrown away rocking chair in a skip can be classed as stealing.
The question here, is how does a person authenticate alien hardware?

No one is going to claim that it came from Mars?
Even if the material is indestructible , you simply cannot take the original founders to court to claim it as alien?

Alien technology is NIL in the state of law and that person would have to prove that alien life exits?

It is simply a case of officials claiming that it is government property as the state has a right of claim.

The author may even end up with a $60,000 bill and a kick in the a^se!





Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: George] #7897
03/07/2019 11:47 PM
03/07/2019 11:47 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by George
I think it is sad for anyone profiteering from the paranormal in any way or form.

It makes my work that much more harder to authenticate.

I think the author of the original post cares 'sod all' for any enlightenment to the world, but instead is seeking ways for self gain?

Stealing and making money at the expense of owning something in case someone takes it of him, to my liking is devious and bad practice.

However, I do think that there are a lot on injustices in the world but again well founded in terms of UFO secrecy!

If the author is not thinking of self profiteering, then I apologise.

The problem with finding something in a desert is not his to claim.

Everything belongs to somebody and even finding an old thrown away rocking chair in a skip can be classed as stealing.
The question here, is how does a person authenticate alien hardware?

No one is going to claim that it came from Mars?
Even if the material is indestructible , you simply cannot take the original founders to court to claim it as alien?

Alien technology is NIL in the state of law and that person would have to prove that alien life exits?

It is simply a case of officials claiming that it is government property as the state has a right of claim.

The author may even end up with a $60,000 bill and a kick in the a^se!





The world doesn't care about inventors at all! So yes I would want to patent it for my own profit! Abd don't worry I can take care of myself. I can defend myself even from the military! I'm a pirate like Luffy.

Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: Anonymous] #7905
03/08/2019 12:27 PM
03/08/2019 12:27 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 772
frankie85 Online content
Captain
frankie85  Online Content
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 772
Yes I think so, people wouldn`t know it came from somewhere else

Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: Anonymous] #7939
03/09/2019 10:06 AM
03/09/2019 10:06 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 289
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 289
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's say I find something in the desert and no one catches me taking it from there. Can I patent it?

You can sell it if you find a buyer. However to patent it you have to show how it works. It must be replicateable!

Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: Anonymous] #7946
03/09/2019 02:20 PM
03/09/2019 02:20 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 158
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline

Administrator
Matt  Offline

Administrator
Lieutenant
****

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 158
Saskatchewan, Canada
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's say I find something in the desert and no one catches me taking it from there. Can I patent it?


You probably won't even have the opportunity to make a submission like that. They will know it and make the move to confiscate such material in a matter of days or less under the guise of national security.

Secrecy orders allow U.S. defense agencies to control patents, including those that are privately developed.
https://slate.com/technology/2018/0...s-government-refuses-to-make-public.html

GOVERNMENT SECRECY ORDERS ON PATENTS HAVE STIFLED MORE THAN 5,000 INVENTIONS
https://www.wired.com/2013/04/gov-secrecy-orders-on-patents/

Invention Secrecy Act

Quote
[...]...enacted February 1, 1952, codified at 35 U.S.C. ch. 17) is a body of United States federal law designed to prevent disclosure of new inventions and technologies that, in the opinion of selected federal agencies, present a possible threat to the national security of the United States.


Enacted 5 years after the Roswell UFO Crash. Isn't that interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act


[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: Anonymous] #7947
03/09/2019 02:55 PM
03/09/2019 02:55 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Matt is correct.

There is nothing on this Earth that does not belong to someone.

Typical are archaeological finds.

How do you go about telling the state that you found something alien?

Anything of this nature remains CLASSIFIED.

Finding a buyer has 'sod all' to do with it. They become an accessory to crime. It is not yours/his/hers to sell or give away.

You may even be an accomplice to crime which is even worse.

Fight your case in court and you could be looking at $70,000 to pay the court solicitor.

Best defence is to plead madness ...lol

Last edited by George; 03/09/2019 03:01 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: George] #7948
03/09/2019 03:33 PM
03/09/2019 03:33 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by George
Matt is correct.

There is nothing on this Earth that does not belong to someone.

Typical are archaeological finds.

How do you go about telling the state that you found something alien?

Anything of this nature remains CLASSIFIED.

Finding a buyer has 'sod all' to do with it. They become an accessory to crime. It is not yours/his/hers to sell or give away.

You may even be an accomplice to crime which is even worse.

Fight your case in court and you could be looking at $70,000 to pay the court solicitor.

Best defence is to plead madness ...lol

I don't think anybody would believe it's an alien object! You can always lie and say you got it from your grands.

Reply Quote
Re: Can you patent alien hardware? [Re: Anonymous] #7994
03/10/2019 11:09 PM
03/10/2019 11:09 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by George
I think it is sad for anyone profiteering from the paranormal in any way or form.

It makes my work that much more harder to authenticate.

I think the author of the original post cares 'sod all' for any enlightenment to the world, but instead is seeking ways for self gain?

Stealing and making money at the expense of owning something in case someone takes it of him, to my liking is devious and bad practice.

However, I do think that there are a lot on injustices in the world but again well founded in terms of UFO secrecy!

If the author is not thinking of self profiteering, then I apologise.

The problem with finding something in a desert is not his to claim.

Everything belongs to somebody and even finding an old thrown away rocking chair in a skip can be classed as stealing.
The question here, is how does a person authenticate alien hardware?

No one is going to claim that it came from Mars?
Even if the material is indestructible , you simply cannot take the original founders to court to claim it as alien?

Alien technology is NIL in the state of law and that person would have to prove that alien life exits?

It is simply a case of officials claiming that it is government property as the state has a right of claim.

The author may even end up with a $60,000 bill and a kick in the a^se!





The world doesn't care about inventors at all! So yes I would want to patent it for my own profit! Abd don't worry I can take care of myself. I can defend myself even from the military! I'm a pirate like Luffy.


I hate that Disney channel. Have you got a fortress as well? (who the heck is that Luffy? Was he the one holding the ladder? Blooming pirates now as all I need is a cutlers up my private )

Now we have the UFO Mafia with hooks and scabbards looking at big time trafficking with horses heads on the pillow!

Last edited by George; 03/10/2019 11:17 PM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.