Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 134 anonymous users, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,428
Posts11,542
Members341
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
euroslam, daniel, Wildfirerev, somalianbobo, Sirhc01
341 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Diego
Diego
Sioux City, IA, USA
Posts: 190
Joined: October 2017
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 897
Music 413
frankie85 162
Shark 114
Zoa 45
EdMan 15
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,318
EdMan 1,328
frankie85 804
Music 718
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 234
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? #7907
03/08/2019 01:17 PM
03/08/2019 01:17 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



No?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7908
03/08/2019 01:25 PM
03/08/2019 01:25 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 804
frankie85 Online content
Captain
frankie85  Online Content
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 804
Well, I`ve been on alien forums for many years and many say they have seen things you know but there`s never really any evidence for it when you see the pictures and videos, so they just make it up as they go but I`m always hoping for something real

Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: frankie85] #7909
03/08/2019 01:39 PM
03/08/2019 01:39 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by frankie85
Well, I`ve been on alien forums for many years and many say they have seen things you know but there`s never really any evidence for it when you see the pictures and videos, so they just make it up as they go but I`m always hoping for something real

Exactly same.

Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7910
03/08/2019 02:23 PM
03/08/2019 02:23 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



What would quantify evidence from your point?

Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7911
03/08/2019 02:25 PM
03/08/2019 02:25 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 804
frankie85 Online content
Captain
frankie85  Online Content
Captain
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 804
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What would quantify evidence from your point?


H, I just see myself if it`s real or not, I have to trust myself sort of, what abot you?

Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7914
03/08/2019 03:03 PM
03/08/2019 03:03 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A




Watch that👆

Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7915
03/08/2019 03:07 PM
03/08/2019 03:07 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,318
Alberta
Xeno Offline

The alien
Xeno  Offline

The alien
Fleet Admiral
*****

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,318
Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Watch that👆


I personally discredit this show.....


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Xeno] #7917
03/08/2019 03:19 PM
03/08/2019 03:19 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Xeno
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Watch that👆


I personally discredit this show.....

I have to agree it's probably made for youtube clicks.

Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7918
03/08/2019 03:43 PM
03/08/2019 03:43 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 158
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Offline

Administrator
Matt  Offline

Administrator
Lieutenant
****

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 158
Saskatchewan, Canada
Valid points in that video clip. It should be plain as daylight that the Apollo astronauts weren't exactly excited about keeping the biggest secret in history from the world. I mean look at them and their expressions, they're not exactly jumping for joy now are they? They look guilty! The only evidence you're going to get is if you sit at a computer all day and watch videos. You need to actively devote your time and actually go outside into the real world and seek it out.



[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7919
03/08/2019 03:44 PM
03/08/2019 03:44 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



@ Anonymous

What would quantify evidence from your point of view.

Note: There are two (anonymous) on this thread including myself.

Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7920
03/08/2019 03:53 PM
03/08/2019 03:53 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
@ Anonymous

What would quantify evidence from your point of view.

Note: There are two (anonymous) on this thread including myself.

This is mind blowing! I'm not the starter of this topic.

Reply Quote
Re: So there's really no evidence or proof if aliens exist? [Re: Anonymous] #7923
03/08/2019 09:17 PM
03/08/2019 09:17 PM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No?

Yes there is! I solved this topic. It is unfortunately too complex for most people. I however made a new simpler video:


Hope the ones who couldn't understand will now!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.