Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 45 guests, and 158 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,634
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 355
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sphere in the sky. #773
Mon May 07, 2018 3:53 AM
Mon May 07, 2018 3:53 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Hello, my name is Adam. I was taking out the recycling in 110 fahrenheit weather when I noticed a pitch black sphere on top of me. It was moving in a straight line, and I could tell it was far away in the sky. It couldn't be a balloon because it would've popped, and I didn't see anything behind it. I'm guessing a UFO?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Sphere in the sky. [Re: Anonymous] #774
Mon May 07, 2018 9:59 AM
Mon May 07, 2018 9:59 AM
G
Grey Hunter Offline
Recruit
Grey Hunter  Offline
Recruit
G
i'm going to be honest with you
maybe it was, i dont know
balloons don't necessarily pop but they would get small
only you can tell.. it's best to see if they do odd movements, or at night time if there are any flashes you can tell
so it's 50/50

Reply Quote
Re: Sphere in the sky. [Re: Grey Hunter] #2793
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:05 PM
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:05 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
I saw a metal ball a few months ago. No idea about size or altitude, I was scanning the sky with binoculars as I often do. And as per usual my girlfriend who was with me doesnt remember seeing it... just like most of my friends who I have encountered UFO's with... they never remember. Lol

I brought it up not 4 days ago to a friend. She flat out said she didnt remember and I was making it up... she was THERE...

She had lasik not long before and has 20/15 vision. Saw it with her naked eye but couldnt find it with the binoculars because it kept moving around. It hauled [beep] and disappeared. It was a matter of 2 minutes total.

Also seen black disks black balls red balls yellow balls see through hot dogs metal disks black triangles in formation, lots of stuff. Oh and dancing lights in the sky at night. Hundreds of those.

All you have to do is go out and look. They are there. Either that or maybe only a select few see them. I saw my first one when I was a baby (I dont remember. Parents told me about it) and have seen them ever since. But I dont think I've been abducted. Just watched.... dilligently...

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:11 PM.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Sphere in the sky. [Re: Spock] #2794
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:21 PM
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:21 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
P.s. today a ton of sightings are actually [beep] flying drones around. Sometimes you hear them sometimes you dont. UFO s never (in my experience) make any sound... at all.. and they rarely ever travel in dead straight lines. Always in odd movements that are impossible to do with conventional aircraft. And contrary to television, they do not change colors or have flashing lights.. I've never seen one flash or blink except when blinking in or out of existence... appearing or disappearing... at night if they are light they are yellowish or white... almost always. Some enter the atmosphere as green. Some do not glow at all.

Here is what I find fascinating.

We have maybe 20 makes and models of cars in the entire world that are popular mass production cars. Yet. No two UFO's have ever looked the same to me. Why do they have so many types and shapes and models that all look or present as different? How many are alien drones? How many are piloted. How many are robotic. How many are greys vs any other hundreds or thousands of species of other life that lives out there?

There have to be more than a few of them out there who arent much more advanced than us, but can travel through interstellar space. But some may be millions of years beyond. 10s or 100s of millions of years beyond. In which case why would those ones want anything to do with us? We offer them nothing. It would be like humans communicating with a lake ameoba. Pointless... and if we eat it, it gives us a bad case of the shits. Which is what humanity is... a plague... and anyone who communicates with us now, would wish they never did.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Sphere in the sky. [Re: Spock] #3131
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:11 AM
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:11 AM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
I find it HIGHLY likely that we see UFOs of various sorts on a regular basis, though I shall admit, I myself have never seen one, despite having looked for them on rare occasion. Maybe they are just not interested in what I might have to say about them. I would not know.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.