I have only ever had a three of premonitions....

In the first one it was as if I was watching a film / tv program, I could see myself standing there looking at the twin towers, looking around there were lots of people milling about in the streets, suddenly I saw the towers in flames and coming down , I saw a plane banking steeply and crashing into one of the towers , it was chaos , from a bright sunny day to carnage .... Then suddenly I was awake and sitting up in bed breathing heavily, I tried to relax but inside knew it was not good , eventually dropping off to sleep again, the following day a co worker asked what was wrong ? as I looked shattered, I explained to her what I had seen but said " what do I do ! ? IF I tell someone ?? the police and it happens I will get hauled in and questioned !!! How do you explain to the authorities ...Oh I had this dream ...they'd think me mad ! ......... 9-11 happened as I had seen it approx a month later ....

The second one ..... was when two young school girls had gone missing and were presumed to be dead, I dreamed that the bodies lay in a ditch not far from where police were searching, near the opening of a large water / drainage pipe ...... The following day ...they were found almost exactly as I had seen ...

The third time , there had been a spate of murders in suffolk and young women were being killed, there was a big police man hunt going on and I dreamt of seeing a white van & a man in his late thirties I would guess, little or no hair, round faced and wearing glasses,looking very suspicious, no more was seen before I awoke ..... the following day police had their man and in all the papers was a picture of a white van and they guy I saw in my dream .....