Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (frankieberg1985), 168 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,610
Posts13,288
Members367
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Trarz, Joe video, ShadowSphere9, dkm919, James
367 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
sanna
sanna
iceland
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 599
Music 230
Zoa 65
Shark 22
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,955
EdMan 1,353
Music 948
George 345
Shark 315
IronGhost 307
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I think I actually disproved God many times #7489
02/17/2019 12:58 PM
02/17/2019 12:58 PM
F
frankieberg1985 Online content OP

Captain
frankieberg1985  Online Content OP

Captain
F

Hi, yes, I was helping these syrian refugees in Greece for 8 months and since they came from a war helping them was extremely demanding, so what I did I was in the church sometimes praying to get a little help but i never got it, but the most important thing here and my point is that I truly felt it in my heart to get help with them, yes like truly and deeply in my heart that I should have gotten some help with them, so during this time I disproved God simply by not getting help when needed, don`t get me wrong, I know many people pray and things, but this was a honest and deeply feeling in my heart that I should have gotten help wih them

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I think I actually disproved God many times [Re: frankieberg1985] #7490
02/17/2019 01:31 PM
02/17/2019 01:31 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Wow...where do we start?????

Kallimera...yassas...atherhaostos

The thing to realise is what do you mean by 'help?.

Some things must be as planned.

There is also the story of Constantinople. The Turkish Sultan slaughtered so many Greeks in the church of Constantinople that he built a large pile with all the bodies. Hence climbing to the ceiling and dipping his hand in their blood and producing his pal. print on the ceiling .

It hence became called Istanbul . The Greeks however, never gave up and still believe the promise from God that Constantinople will again be reclaimed as Greek

Moving forward, in a way I do not blame the Greeks for maintaining their own kind in Greece. Syrian infiltration will only lead to more hostilities. The last thing that the Greeks want is to have their country torn apart through civil wars in times to come. The Syrians in general according to what I had learnt in the newspapers and by word of mouth are that many terrorists will end up 'filtering through the net'

You have to remember that Muslims and Christians will never get on. I am not racist and would really want that to happen, but it never will because if the difference in religion.

The Greeks have seen what happens with both America and Briton as to know too well of the risks involved.
The Greeks are very proud of their culture and being partly Greek myself it is understandably why a country would want to protect it's long history of culture based on pride and hard work.

A similar situation occurred in Cyprus when many Syrians went to live there. Do not kid yourself on how poor they are. Most are very wealthy just like the Russian migrants 'when the 'Iron Curtain' collapsed. You got what was called The Black Market.

When we were other there some years ago, they took their squabbles away from Syria ans began blowing each other up in Cyprus. I was lucky to escape with my life once.

The country became dangerous to stay but the Cypriots kicked them all out. Now there is peace on the Island.

It is not simply a case of being prejudice but what works and what will not work. Over in Cyprus the Turkish flag is embossed on the hills of the Seven Sisters mountains on the way from Limassol to Nicosia

It was a reminder by the Turks that the Greeks will never take back Nicosia. The flag being covered with red sandstone with a similarity to their own flag for blood.

You have to realise that many will try and get citizenship just to escape the war. Good for them. Regardless of religion.

I am being no more prejudice than to say invite all the immigrants into England.

The Greeks fought hard against religious confrontation and are very proud of their heritage.

Now you talk about God not being God because he does not help you?

Perhaps God is wiser and realises that what you may be doing is creating further wars in the future? Syrian simply will not live in peace with the Greeks just like the Jews and Arabs........Greeks and Turks and thousands of battles throughout history of religious wars, The hate is too strong and you my friend is just pretending that nothing real is happening.

All down to religious brainwashing by both countries.

So who's side is God with?

Yours, The Syrians or the Greeks? That to denounce him on your own wants is not fair.

One morning my mother awoke in a sweat saying that her home town was burning with fire on the ground. She is psychic. My grandmother tried to reassure her taht it was just a dream and that there was no mention of anything of this ever happening.

The following evening a sudden newsflash proclaimed that the Turks had invaded Cyprus.

Again I am not racist as the fault is all parties concerned. The situation is that it just simply will not work. I wish it would. I like all Arabs, Muslims and Christians, but all I am doing is expressing an opinion.

Last edited by George; 02/17/2019 02:30 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I think I actually disproved God many times [Re: frankieberg1985] #7491
02/17/2019 01:51 PM
02/17/2019 01:51 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

Well just help with everything, something to make it easier, it was nothing at all

Reply Quote
Re: I think I actually disproved God many times [Re: frankieberg1985] #7492
02/17/2019 02:44 PM
02/17/2019 02:44 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
Well just help with everything, something to make it easier, it was nothing at all

I was brought up in a different way being Greek.

My mother used to tell me horrific stories of Mothers killing their baby sons because the Turks would kidnap them as to train them to become soldiers to fight Greeks.

That most were kidnapped but told that to spare death, they would need to become Muslim. They decided to die, as Greek they were born and Greek they would die.
It is heart breaking and their hate literally increased.

The Knights if the Templar were equally bad against the Muslims as to purify Palestine as to be Christian.

Wars are wars and our bible is full of dispelling this hatred.

In the OT we read about the Jews being the chosen few.

The UFOs realised that if stock was separated then the world would be freer .

If you separate cats from dogs there is less barking.

We call them 'The Gardeners' If you are going to put a flower in some thorns there is no good blaming God.
The soil may be better but sometimes mixing plants you kill the garden.

When you think about God, imagine the Gazza Strip. Just a worthless piece of land as why had so many died for nothing?

To the Muslims, it was given to them by God. Whilst you may denounce him they refuse to return something given to them by God as so says the Christians. Si they kill thousands based on belief whilst you may denounce your God because he had not listened to you.

So what is wrong?
Just my opinion frankie

Regards

George

Last edited by George; 02/17/2019 02:48 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I think I actually disproved God many times [Re: frankieberg1985] #7493
02/17/2019 02:51 PM
02/17/2019 02:51 PM
F

Captain

Captain
F

What`s wrong is that I felt honestly deep inside my heart that I should have gotten som help, let`s say god created me shouldn`t my logic be right then since I`m sane?

Reply Quote
Re: I think I actually disproved God many times [Re: frankieberg1985] #7499
02/17/2019 09:15 PM
02/17/2019 09:15 PM

T
THEGOD
Unregistered
THEGOD
Unregistered
T

The hell you did! You will burn in hell.

Reply Quote
Re: I think I actually disproved God many times [Re: frankieberg1985] #7503
02/17/2019 09:54 PM
02/17/2019 09:54 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
What`s wrong is that I felt honestly deep inside my heart that I should have gotten som help, let`s say god created me shouldn`t my logic be right then since I`m sane?

Hello frankie

I do not normally like to talk about others on this forum, as I hope you will see this as an exception.What I have to say is good which I would rather reserve most of my opinions about others here. They can hate my guts as much as they like...lol. I say what I think on subjects.
One thing what I had noticed about you, is that you do not miss much and question things. They do not. Instead when they have a discussion, you are not debating things regarding themselves, but instead what they had seen on YouTube.
The discussion that you find is their supportive role on the high impressions of what they had seen; as the video maker had b*gger*d off ages ago. Like:- "Talk to the hand"
What they are good at, is copying. You think which is good. At times I think you think incorrectly, but I am not your judge.

Let me also say that there is no fear of you ever going to Hell. as stated in the post below yours. That is brainwashing so deep that it has not only denounced, but is filled with hate and disgust that you do not share their belief!

If that person bothered to research their facts carefully, they would realise that there is no such place as Hell. That Hell was taken from the Valley of Ghenna a few miles away from Jerusalem where they had the Sulphur pits. Hell is in fact Hades meaning Earth. When Jesus said you would go to Hell, he did not mean it for the priest to put the fear of God into man as to rake up more money, but literally meant being reborn back to this world.

You see 'frankie'.......the Syrians that you described ARE actually in Hell (and so are you). The fact that you are here, is the reason why you are complaining about God.

The only thing that is missing is the Sulphur pits in Ghenna to help you burn!

There is nothing that I can do or prove that God exists or had not deserted you. This is all down to FAITH. Do not ever lose your faith because it will rot you. The post above is what is called:- "BLIND FAITH" Even more distant. If you lose your faith, it will take you some time to get it back. For that person to learn, he will first have 'chisel out'
the brainwashing and start thinking from scratch.

There will be one thing that he has correct, and that is to never judge God.

You see he/she is a good card player that is all. Whilst you may gamble your soul, he/she gambles nothing, because if he/she is either right or wrong they had made the best choice. We go to Hell...no matter what! All this person has to do is just accept Jesus Christ as his/her savour. We are not hypocrites (I am not saying that this person is). So we just say what we think. All you had done (no crime) is stated what you think. This person cannot think...only accept.

Stage2

All what is happening is that you are judging God. You first have to understand God....so that be your first sin. You cannot understand God, because he is greater than us.

Get to his level and THEN judge him.

Getting to the stage of an infidel or being secular is not good because by your own free will you had removed God. It means that your communication chord is broken and messages cannot get through to your subconscious.

Disease and all kinds of ailments will surround you, as your self healing process dies. The gift of vision will also die because you will not believe in yourself There will be little conscious to make you decide on correct or incorrect paths to take in your life. This is not God's punishment but your own choice that God had given you, through pure love to decide how and what you believe. Seeing someone suffer, is not your right to judge God, but based on that person's own Karma to help that person evolve.

Whatever will be...will be.
I had asked my spirit guides to explain God to me, by which they had told me that he has gone because of all the wars, but he will return. The god you pray to is not the god of the universe, but your own soul which controls about another 12 entities.

You will never be able to talk to God.

Just my thoughts

Last edited by George; 02/17/2019 10:10 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I think I actually disproved God many times [Re: frankieberg1985] #7516
02/18/2019 03:05 PM
02/18/2019 03:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If god existed it would be a sushi!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.