Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, Ashmaydaylia, 1 invisible), 80 guests, and 93 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics692
Posts5,306
Members207
Most Online294
Oct 17th, 2018
Newest Members
Johnny5, crosseddimension, Sky Lurker, Sebe, Shark
208 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,438
EdMan 1,131
frankie85 274
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 107
Matt 102
Stormy 96
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Evolved Dolphins ? #747
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:16 PM
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:16 PM
B
Beyond Beyond Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
Beyond Beyond  Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
B
I personally think given the sheer numbers the ET'sH (Extra Terrestrial's Hypothesis) is the most likely, This theory is one ive always found interesting.

The Greys. What are the reasons for supposing that they are a dolphin-based life form? The answer to this is found in the similarities of both their physical and behavioral aspects.

First let us examine the physical characteristics. The skin of a Grey is very similar to that of dolphins, both in texture and in some cases, coloration. If you have an abductee look at a dark gray porpoise, the response is in the affirmative. On Earth, the dolphins evolved legs and arms to function on land but later returned to the oceans. X-rays clearly show the residual appendages in modern day dolphins. It is possible that the Greys evolved just as Earth dolphins but did not return to the oceans, and continued to develop as a land-based mammal. Next is the skull shape. The Greys have a large rounded rear area in the upper front and back of their skulls. An examination of the dolphin skull shows the same large, rounded front and rear areas. The eyes of Greys are described as large and black with what appears to be a protective shielding covering the eye. Many Earth aquatic animals have developed protective outer-eye shields for underwater use. It is possible that this is a left-over attribute from the Greys ocean origins. Another factor is the dark coloration of this eye shield. It suggests an eye structure suited for a reduced light environment. In the oceans, this is natural for a creature living underwater where the sunlight does not penetrate. On Earth, the dolphins developed the sonar ability as their primary navigational ability and do not rely on sight while underwater.

Now we will look at the behavioral similarities. Earth’s dolphins use sonar to navigate and stun both prey and enemies. The stun affect is of particular interest to us. Dolphins can emit a very powerful and focused ultrasonic burst from the front portion of their skulls. They use this to stun prey and to stun enemies such as sharks and barracuda. I once saw a film of a group of dolphins using this ability on a very large barracuda. The barracuda was swimming towards a group of baby dolphins. Four large adult dolphins turned so that there heads were directly in line with the barracuda and emitted a sustained ultrasonic burst. The effect on the barracuda was astounding. It froze, completely paralyzed in the water. Even the gills had stopped moving. The dolphins stared at it for about thirty seconds, during which time the barracuda remained totally immobilized. As soon as they turned their heads away, the ultrasonic beam was no longer focused on the barracuda and it fled at a very high speed. Obviously this beam was tightly focused and required the dolphins heads to be pointed directly at the target. The strength of the beam could be changed also. When hunting it could be directed at small fish and amplified to lethal levels, causing instant death. Some believe that this is also used when dolphins kill sharks, by ramming them. Autopsies show the sharks internal organs have been literally shattered.

The beam can also be controlled to produce a stun effect as in the case of the barracuda. The result was physical paralysis and disorientation. I believe that this is the very same technique used by the Greys in abductions. The similarities are overwhelming. Every abductee says that when they are abducted they are paralyzed and become mentally disoriented. This is usually in the presence of a Grey. The most striking thing they recall is what is called the “Stare.” This is when the Grey looks directly at an abductee. The large dark eyes capture the abductees attention immediately. They then report being unable to move, and a feeling of great mental disorientation. On some rare occasions, abductees report a lessening of these effects when the Grey looked away from them. This indicates that the intensity of the effect was directly proportional to the direction or focus of the front portion of the Greys head.

I believe that Greys possess the same sonar abilities as all dolphins and that these abilities are used to stun an abductee during the abduction. The �Stare” as abductees call it, comes from the positioning of the Greys� frontal skull area, the projection area, to achieve maximum beam concentration on the abductee. When the Grey looks away, the beam would naturally become less focused and the effect would diminish, just as it does.

http://www.thinkaboutit-aliens.com/the-dolphins-of-heaven/

Last edited by Beyond Beyond; Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:17 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Evolved Dolphins ? [Re: Beyond Beyond] #2728
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:36 AM
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:36 AM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
The question we have to ask ourselves is, how intelligent is a porpoise or a whale? We know they are probably the smartest non-human animals on the Earth, but are they as smart as humans? Perhaps that is not the right question. Perhaps you cannot measure their intelligence the way we measure our own. It may be intelligence on a whole different level from ours, in the same sense that country music and classical music are both music, but are radically different forms thereof, such that you cannot compare the two.

I shall admit that I am not overly familiar with the phenomenon of the Greys. I know they exist. I know that people claim to have been abducted by them. Beyond that, I know very little. Part of the reason I am here is to be educated in this subject, as well as related extra-terrestrial (alien, et's, UFO people, whatever you want to call them) topics.

I admit: I believe we have been visited by aliens from another planet or planets plural. I don't particularly believe that we are genetically the product of aliens, either through biological reproduction or scientific manipulation. I tend to believe that aliens think about us the same way we would probably think about them: If I saw a female Grey right now, I probably would NOT have the desire to have sex with her, let alone get her pregnant!

I mean, granted: One never knows. An alien female (woman) could theoretically be gorgeous. For example, in Star Trek, one sees a lot of non-human beings wherein the females are lovely. Then again, the pictures I have seen of actual aliens that people have seen in real life have all shown me beings that may be similar to me (having a head, two arms, two legs, a torso, etc), but are not particularly attractive on a sexual level. Some are downright repulsive, and others are just so different that the idea of sex with them does not occur, any more than it would with a monkey or a gorilla, which are also beings that have some similarity to humans physically, and in fact are related to us in the sense that we are all primates.
So, for what it is worth, those are my thoughts.

Reply Quote
Re: Evolved Dolphins ? [Re: Beyond Beyond] #3096
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:53 AM
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:53 AM
TX
UFO-Hunter Online content

Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Online Content

Lieutenant
TX
Original post...

I mean............... hmm...

Well first of all, dolphins never as dolphins, came back to land evolved legs then went back to the water.

Dolphins also havent been around as a creature for long enough to have done that.

Dolphins and whales of all sorts come from the same type mammal more or less, which went to the water but didnt come back.

The timeline for losing arms and legs that turned into flippers then turning flippers back into arms and legs then turning back into flippers, just isnt there.

Greys did not come from this earth.

And there is a pretty good possibility that they arent even fully alive.

My theory is that they were at some point like us, then over time, melded with their own technology and became cybernetic to live in space........ which is very similar to what we are doing now.

A side theory, is that greys are robotic and owned by someone... by someone I mean a race.... They are the workers... I do not believe in the "arians" and nibiru and all of that crap. Its b.s.

But the robotic, smaller shorter greys are probably workers for the taller greys or various types of greys people tend to see when abducted. None of which came from earth.

Even without light travel, if you keep breeding, and are part machine, traveling a million years across space is possible.

Everyone assumes greys leave their home at ... um.... primus ubuntu trillian three, come here, stick some things up some people's butts and are home for dinner. No one ever said that... maybe they CANT travel vastidistances as fast as we think, and they have been traveling for millions of years,

And now, since they are basically clones of one another and there is zero genetic diversity, they come to earth and take snips of our Gene's and do experiments, watch how we interact, impregnate women and have them care for the babys on board etc, in order to put some humanity and diversity back into their population so they dont die out.

That to me, seems the most likely.... and most obvious.

Sometimes the easiest answer..... is the best answer...

You can 7 ways to Kevin bacon, or you can just...meet him in an airport.

Or wait outside his house...

One is easier to explain and theorize but doesnt count.

One is easier but less likely to happen.

The first theory about dolphins. No.

Second theory. Wait at the airport where Kevin bacon is from.... 365 days a year 24/7 .. you will probably run into him... Greys wait at the airport until they hear a certain signal. Now they know were here.

But. if you know where Kevin bacon lives and you sit outside of his house for long enough you will meet the guy.
Greys knew exactly where to find us and just... came...

I feel like the airport analogy is more likely.

As soon as we started putting out radio waves, they were on us like [beep] on rice.

But..... there have been stories about sky people for as long as we have had the ability to talk about it. So..... I think they knew we were here much before that.

In 2018 we now have telescopes that are powerful enough to see the very edge of our known universe. We have found hundreds of planets with by grey standards, very rutamentary electronics. They could find us...

We used to think it was like a needle in a haystack to find planets. Now we find new ones almost every day. Now we think almost every star has planets. They knew where to look and had the capability of going there to check it out...

But I dont think they messed with our dna and altered US... I think they use US to alter themselves and generally leave us to our own devices..

One thing I have ALWAYS said though. Is that....

The MINUTE we venture off into space. We will find out that we are owned by someone else... part of their empire...

We own our house which is in a town in a county in a state in a country on earth part of a government. I guarantee that we are part of someone else's empire and there are laws restricting communications to some degree... much like star trek has with the prime directive.

And it may be that the greys are doing things behind their backs...

I have literally seen UFO's shooting things at each other in my life.

Someone is protecting us..... greys or otherwise.

But there are reasons they havent made official contact, and I think it is more than greys that are in our neighborhood. I think someone keeps the majority of them away, or from contacting us. We are more like a nature preserve right now.

I have never seen the same type of ship twice but have seen hundreds of UFOs.

A Lexus a honda a mazda a lamborghini all look similar. Everything I have seen looked vastly different. But for sure nothing I have ever seen looked like anything out of a modern scifi movie.

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:01 AM.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.