Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 35 guests, and 147 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics929
Posts7,251
Members271
Most Online321
Feb 6th, 2019
Newest Members
yoku, Mi6Talon998, bonly09, milehigh1369, Canadiananimal
271 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,886
EdMan 1,238
frankie85 411
Stormy 293
Spock 275
George 204
Diego 177
IronGhost 129
MIB1 127
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of January
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 4
I Now Have Your Proof? #7415
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 AM
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 AM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Okay...I hope now I have proven my points that I do not lie.
Yes...disagree..say I imagine this and that...but I do not lie.

The adventure that Ia m going to take you, is the bedroom in our country house near Eakring Newark.

The Setup

1) On the dresser I have a 'spirit box'

2) This is my own design and has two sensor units. One sensor connected to red lEDs and the other sensor to white LEDs. Relays act as transducers.

3) The sensor works in such a way be design of the manufacturer, to come on for one minute once activated and hence switching off after that minute ,

4) The video camera is set on zero LUX infra Red to see in the dark.

5) Only the white LEDs have the siren connected.
6) The red LEDs when activate usually indicate 'negative' or caution.

7) Both the white and red LED clusters are triggered during this experiment on different intervals during the 15 minutes. Each activation seems to mark an event?

8) As the camera is only on b/w....the red looks white BUT if you look at the time duration of the light, instead of remaining on for the full minute, it switches off after about three seconds.

9) Activation occurred just when I was about to enter the bedroom, and spiritually timed at the end of the recording. Julie had just placed the hot water bottle in bed as ypu can see the main room light come on near the finish.

10) As I am explaining that I did not do anything as I showed my hands the white light and siren came on again to confirm this for me.

(the video lasts for about 15 minutes...her goes...)

Okay you may say that this does not denote proof? But the next clip does!

Towards the end whilst picking up the camera and thanking my spirit friends, one of them says:- "Okay"

You know that no one else is in the room because you saw me pan round.
Also knowing that this is not my voice. The voice is slowed down 50% and placed on repeat.

Well...do I get an apology???

That will be too much to ask!

Problem with YoTube they deleted my video..will correct

Last edited by George; Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:48 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7420
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:54 AM
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:54 AM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
My apology for this second post...By the time I could make correction on YouTube, my post had timed out for alteration.

NOTE:- I had to repeat the same video with the addition of the EVP because YouTube deleted it as spam!!! My apology

Again my apologies but I did manage to correct the second video which is the same as the first but with the added bit. So it may be better to just play the second video instead of the top one.

Just in case you could not hear anything...it is as 'clear as a bell' saying:- "OKAY"

If you listen to the start, this si the word that I started off with...by which they are finalising with my introduction.

How is that for perfection?

Thanks

George

Last edited by George; Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:00 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7421
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:22 AM
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:22 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yo bro that is like some sort of gadget?

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7422
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:31 AM
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:31 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I tried to push the colors. If love is not the key or the answers then I hope that I can find inner peace. I remember ghosts and skeletons. I know how a show can be and I do not believe anything anymore. I'm lying on the floor reading on my phone and drinking. Oh Wind please blow my mind... You are tearing me apart with a little cry, an angel cry. That is not sadness. I was waiting for a good show and there you are.

I am sorry but the only thing I saw is a light in the dark with a buzzer. Could be activated in many way by many things. What does that mean? I want to believe... I am trying hard.

That simple question I am asking you and be honest.......

Did the light had a planned activation for any prepared purpose?

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: Anonymous] #7423
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:36 AM
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:36 AM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I tried to push the colors. If love is not the key or the answers then I hope that I can find inner peace. I remember ghosts and skeletons. I know how a show can be and I do not believe anything anymore. I'm lying on the floor reading on my phone and drinking. Oh Wind please blow my mind... You are tearing me apart with a little cry, an angel cry. That is not sadness. I was waiting for a good show and there you are.

I am sorry but the only thing I saw is a light in the dark with a buzzer. Could be activated in many way by many things. What does that mean? I want to believe... I am trying hard.

That simple question I am asking you and be honest.......

Did the light had a planned activation for any prepared purpose?

Okay.......

Who am I to put things into your head other than you cannot see? Hardly the aphrodisiac of angelic utopia coming from the bottom of your glass? Then again, you are probably facing the correct direction, lying on your back looking skyward? For the wind to blow your mind, it first has to get into your head . Then it has to find your brain, as who am I to argue with the elements lest they get in there before I do....lol Inner peace? What does that depend.........the bottom of your glass or the top of your head...lol?
They say that Red Bull gives you wings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull

However, you make a common point about that it could be activated by a number of things.
The basis if the device is from a 'Night Light'
It is meant to sit in the dark and if someone moves near, they will emit infra red to a comparator....possibly to a Wheatstone Bridge that will trigger a 2N222 transistor allowing current to flow to a cluster of LEDs

The design is such, that it is full proof.

EXCEPT.......

The designers do not believe in ghosts!

It means that what you saw should not be happening.
The principle of the design had been tested and retested.

I had already removed the light sensor and encased the PIR in total darkness and ensured that it is in a dark enclosure as well.

If you had listened to the recording, you would have found things 'odd' If someone for example tapped me on the shoulder, I would turn round. Perhaps your perception does not work in this way? Maybe a stronger influence may be necessary depending on your level of intoxication of what you had informed me about?

Then what about the voice at the end?

The chronological sequence beyond coincidence must be valid? I started of with 'Okay' and they had ended it in 'Okay'

This word you would never have found. It is THERE.

No one would have found it, because they simply do not believe that it is there . So much for open mindedness.

Interesting still, is how the voice is at twice the normal speed of a human voice.

The voice which most would agree, is there.But how did it get there?

I had already panned the room and there is only one door that they could gave gotten in. apart from the window which you would notice on the recording.

Also the voice is not my voice as you can tell by listening to my voice.

Oh come on......does it look like my partner and I are cheating?

George

Last edited by George; Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:50 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7426
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 PM
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if it's a proof.... Of what exactly?

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: Anonymous] #7430
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 PM
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 PM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
So if it's a proof.... Of what exactly?

Come to think about it....you may be correct?

I suppose we are still at that half way mark?

The proof is there to the extent that science cannot be bothered to get their instruments out for testing or to be bothered to turn their head.

I think the EVP towards the end of the recording proves that there is spirit interaction?

You see Mr Anonymous (brackets sir).........I have to look for these things. You may say that I am just looking for things?

This is not really the case. The fact is...that it works!

Our main difference is that whilst I am looking for things, you have given up. You want things on a 'plate'

It will never happen and you can lie on your back with a bottle in your hand looking at the stars hoping that something will land in your mouth and the only things that may fall in are a few flies.

You are not unique.....just one of the millions of 'absorbants' that think the same.

My gods talk through that box. They tell me things about life and even where Robin Hood is buried. They say he is buried in the car park of The Durham Ox in Wellow.

I never knew that there was a Durham Ox at Wellow until I lived nearby. You see Mr Anonymous (brackets sir)......science had been looking for the remains of Robin Hood for centuries and all they have to do is dig him up!

Now if you take the 64 billion of folks, about 2% of them go to church every week which is about 12.8 million. They call it spiritual growth. A bit like the land lord of your pub without the 'ual' at the end.

Now I think that they are mad?

You probably do a swell.....but they think that I am mad?

Whilst my gods answer me, theirs ignore them but they still go!

They do not really understand why they go to church, but probably say:- "To give thanks"
The poor sods are sometimes half dead anyway and are probably worried about their other half?

Whilst you look for spirits in your glass, they look for theirs in church so I hope that you are on pints instead?

The results are still the same as their euphoria is similar to yours but on a different level (sitting up)

They do not want proof as nor do I because we have faith. Where your 10% comes from the label on the landlord's barrel mine is labelled for Hell. Which is something we may even have in common?

Where ever our destiny part depends on your landlord's boot and which direction the wind is blowing.
As for your mind, I hope it finds whatever it left behind?
I am just worried about these 'other two' gone missing helping to keep us insane. [Linked Image]

Last edited by George; Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:26 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7431
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:27 AM
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:27 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lot of writing to answer kind of nothing

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: Anonymous] #7434
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:36 AM
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:36 AM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Lot of writing to answer kind of nothing

Same as a lot of dreaming perhaps?

You get moneys worth.

One thing...is that the girlfriend cannot hear "Okay"

She says:- "I'm Kelvin!"

Oh well ....

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7435
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:46 PM
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I live on a farm moneys worth is hardwork.

Once a year I have my eggs ferilised

To get more chicken over time.

I am not a eggs producer but I have chicken... So do I have fresh eggs?

You know when you live far far from cities around a large oat field... UFO, light in the sky and other weird things...

I have more interest watching my husband cooking a fresh egg than watching an ufo. Because my husband doesn't breakfast every morning. He wakes up around 2:30 am and prepare the day. In the winter he has a seasonal labour and uses his truck to help the city cleaning up the street after a snow fall. When he is home in the morning and cook an egg, this is a phenomenom! Ufo, aliens, spirits or ghosts or anything... Won't make life easier to bring him home and cook an egg. fresh egg.

You have a device that turns a light on with a buzzer. I have bunch of device that do that and better.

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7438
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:17 PM
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:17 PM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
I nearly choked with my coffee after the the second line of your post, but this was quickly resolved after reading further[Linked Image]

Was it you who I was talking to recently about a chicken laying an egg?

I will look for it later.

Moving forward, you have the right to argue my post as there are going to be tougher cookies than you who will come along.

You make reference that you have devices that switch on which are better than mine.

I am not talking about timers, remote control or wireless.

It is not so much the device turning on, but the incident that occurs to make it turn on and the chronological order of various interactions.

One positive indication is that I have to do better.

I am also an electronics engineer and there are those who are more qualified who are a bunch of idiots.

Unfortunately the see me as the idiot and I had been removed from discussions for creating junk.

This is no different to the greatest scientists if our time including Einstein and Galileo as to name a few.

These inventors had insight just like I have.

All these rest of these geeks know is what they read from books.As they do not believe in the world of spirit.

So what they do.......... is invent something and when their device works in a different way, they say 'FAULT'

That is easy and what they are really saying is that their text books cannot account to what is happening.

Negativity creates negativity and as they had already closed their insight, their progress diminishes with what little activity they have with their brains.

I will not close my case because I know that Ia m correct and a better engineer than they are!

You had failed the device...so I have to make it better. My work carries on whilst theirs has failed and they have no projection forward.
This is the difference between them and myself.

You know what...now I have an answer to how my device is working and not 'why'

It is not the PIR that activates, but a capacitor acting on the emitter fluctuating the comparator towards the transducer.

In other words it is not IR but static electricity that triggers the device. When the PIR is removed and a dielectric capacitor is inserted in the circuit, spiritual energy will charge the flux and trigger the circuit.

Once this is done...I have beaten science

Last edited by George; Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:50 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: Anonymous] #7440
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:50 PM
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:50 PM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant
phenomenom

👌

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7441
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:00 PM
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I'm going back to my eggs, I wish you the best of luck with you omelet!

The device is not failed but the "proving" of it is...

Regards

Jamie

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: Anonymous] #7443
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:37 PM
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:37 PM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Well I'm going back to my eggs, I wish you the best of luck with you omelet!

The device is not failed but the "proving" of it is...

Regards

Jamie

Means that I will have to try harder.

Wish I can remember that egg posting?

I think there is a kind of repertoire with our minds?

I was munching my omelette on a plate with herbs and salt as I was writing my post to you.
All of a sudden we mention eggs, hens and chickens.

Could be subconscious.

Most uncanny when a person writes a post back to you:- "Wish you the best of luck with your omelette" as you are tapping away on the keyboard replying to that person's post with bits of omelette in your mouth..........strange.

Have you had anything like this before?

Who is feeding the energy...me or you?

Regards George

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: George] #7444
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:24 PM
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The chicken George, the chicken...

Reply Quote
Re: I Now Have Your Proof? [Re: Anonymous] #7445
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:32 AM
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:32 AM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Or the egg?

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
February
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28
Latest Photos
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House
Hinsdale House
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.9, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.