Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 35 guests, and 147 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics929
Posts7,251
Members271
Most Online321
Feb 6th, 2019
Newest Members
yoku, Mi6Talon998, bonly09, milehigh1369, Canadiananimal
271 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,886
EdMan 1,238
frankie85 411
Stormy 293
Spock 275
George 204
Diego 177
IronGhost 129
MIB1 127
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of January
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
'Summit' Dead! #7395
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:09 PM
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:09 PM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Well.....
A bit of a disturbance with my house near Eakring Notts......

We spend our day equally at three of our houses in Notts. Overall, we have 7 toilets, 12 bedrooms, 4 kitchens, 3 massive living rooms, 2 ordinary living rooms 5 bathrooms, 2 garages and one utility room with also 1 limousine, 3 cars to clean plus 1.5 acres of garden and still make time to write here!
Not without it's sacrifices.

I normally sleep for three hours at our house near Eakring before sleeping at my other house for 5 hours in Nuthall Notts.

Just for the record, the house near Eakring (bungalow)we live in the middle of nowhere with fields and farms all around the parameter of our garden which is the size of a large park.

On this particular morning, I was awakened by something (presumed dead) getting into my bed (the girlfriend snores and has been excommunicated into the other bedroom). I sleep with Tony the large toy tiger at the other side of the bed with his head on the pillow.
I first notice creaking of floorboards

Then something jumped into my bed, it was like a fridge door being opened and closed...as the weight slowly dispersed.

So I turned over to go to sleep ....... this scratching noise started.

Everything was okay since you lot came along and all these 'anonymouses' don't help either. Anything could have drifted along as I might have been writing to someone dead! (difficult to tell who is dead and who is living)

Whatever it was...wernt in a good mood! [Linked Image]

Some kind of poultry goose ??? [Linked Image]

Anyway, woke up the girlfriend who came to investigate as we both agreed that it seemed to come from the corner of the room about three feet high?
We spent about ten minutes discussing if it was dead or alive? She was not too bothered and asked me to go back to sleep.

Yer...fine!!! I normally sleep with one leg hanging out of the bed and don't want to wake up to find my foot missing!

Could even be similar to The Beast of Bodmin Moor...as anything could have escaped...or having blooming 'Taz' creeping around!
All we need is for summit dead and having to carry the vicar over my shoulder to exorcise it! They do not normally come voluntarily

This scratching carried on for a good 15 minutes and suddenly stopped when the girlfriend went back to bed. Pretty loud a swell.
Thought it may have been Peggy our cat, scratching on the door, but she was fast asleep near the log burner.

I hope to be sending the video and a picture soon?

[Linked Image]

(that's all &[email protected]@'''** need!!!...dare not read on to 'Stage Ten' probably get head turning?' [Linked Image])

Could even be due to too much stress and agro lately?

Last edited by George; Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:49 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: 'Summit' Dead! [Re: George] #7396
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:30 AM
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:30 AM
frankie85 Online content

Commander
frankie85  Online Content

Commander
Are you sure you`re telling the truth and not just wanting attention, I mean you change your profile picture alot also tongue

Reply Quote
Re: 'Summit' Dead! [Re: frankie85] #7397
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:14 AM
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:14 AM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
Are you sure you`re telling the truth and not just wanting attention, I mean you change your profile picture alot also tongue

The avatar is 'The Singing Pig'

Been told that the Irish have a saying that if I think that all this is may be true....pigs can sing.

You still do not believe me???

"He moves...oh my God....did I see a sign of life???"

So.........what about all the rest who take things from YouTube by saying what they think.....do they also seek attention?

If I took all this seriously, then I would be under further attack by those who would deem me mad.

Ghosts and UFOs do not bother me or my fiancee, but they bother others.

MY POST ABOVE IS TRUE

Putting fun into a post is not only entertaining but allows readers to take a 'back seat'
There was a couple in California who used to listen to their radio in the morning but could not wait to read my posts.

The irony is that I am a damn good psychic and relating to yourself, I feel compelled to prove things to them.

You would think that this would dispel the 'attention seeking bit' ? It does not because although many are a waste of time, they are not stupid. (present company accepted) they realise that I can see things. So whilst others here think that I am lying, they KNOW that I can hurt. (they end up fools) So instead they do not admit that I can see these things but that I hack into forums and their personal computers. Rather than admit that I can penetrate into the either.

Julie has jut informed me that the video she too had sent to me should be on my phone...so I will try and send it across.

Being a 'bad man' is not agreeing with folks.
That being my punishment...attention seeking creates too many of them. Best not to wriggle too much

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image].

I was not rich then, but Ia m fairly comfortable now
I was meant to have p*sse*d off this above guy because he asked for a reading and because I was too accurate he reports me for also stealing info.
Yous see it on your screen .No attention seeking although I like a good laugh and a good laugh I did have with him, after he hated my guts so much that he remembered me 8 years later...which is good! Attention seeking I suppose . He was easy to read because of the amount of angry energy that he emitted filled the Ether.

Last edited by George; Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:53 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: 'Summit' Dead! [Re: George] #7399
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:56 PM
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can you feel something about me George?

Reply Quote
Re: 'Summit' Dead! [Re: Anonymous] #7410
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:00 AM
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:00 AM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can you feel something about me George?

Yer in the title of this post.....lol (only joking)

Anyway,,,,I managed to get the video of the girlfriend's phone, changed the format, reduced the size and upload it.

Unfortunately you cannot hear these 'scratchings' They were very loud but I think her phone is nit good at picking anything up higher than 12khz?

You can tell by my voice that I was half asleep.

Anyway, I just wanted to show to frankie that I was not lying. You can tell that this si genuine. If I wanted to cheat, I would not be sending this across.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
February
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28
Latest Photos
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House
Hinsdale House
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.9, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.