Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (frankie85), 53 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,169
Posts8,486
Members307
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Flexibility, samir, Suhan, Sarah Vargas, Pahagos
307 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Steve
Steve
Los Angeles, CA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 110
Shark 10
rudidur 10
EdMan 7
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,143
EdMan 1,245
frankie85 536
George 345
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 209
Diego 177
Matt 156
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 2
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Fff far out #7335
02/06/2019 08:50 PM
02/06/2019 08:50 PM

T
Tyndall OP
Unregistered
Tyndall OP
Unregistered
T

,, Dr weather hamburger terroir St-Lambert hier des loisirs Maria hamburger try saying something tap to pause Google service let's see it there was an alien in the spaceship how do you call when you jump from now I don't know I think you can just go like keyboard and then you can

Oh well doctor whether I'm Burger no say something just don't want to

what I was saying my cup of tea is too warm what's this song's name ta da da da da science science Sergeant's Sorel play more. Hole hole hole hole laughter that was a hit last summer on another world another world again another world

where did you hide my fish I need my fish I need my fish I need my fish I want to taste my fish I need my fish I need my fish that was not hello do you copy that yes sir I coffee what is rigged up no no no your cup Lexus 10 years where is the alien Irrigation Mart interrogation mark interrogation okay I got it you guys of hello I am far out pick juice and I'm running out of flashlight and strawberries

you didn't do anything everyone year is just hello suck a [beep] where is the alien what happened to the alien where is my alien I wanted to see the alien we come here for the a.m. we came here to talk to the alien and he's gone what happened to the alien

processed it it worked that time no no no no no no no no no no yes got okay just to say that the show can't be over where is the space [beep] you got it

copy that

Generosity pseudo hatchlings pur-sang

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7337
02/06/2019 10:29 PM
02/06/2019 10:29 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I'm going to repeat what they say you know they are being talked to walk the top these boys think they are tough hey let me get thanks man I'll grab it later have it with me now I don't drink when I'm working man and just keep my seven bucks I want you to give you this out of drink money with me but I'm wondering how far do statues go cuz I'd like to lick them and I think maybe you might like that to never know come on give me your number I'm Johnny

you all right it's just me barf that's gassy what are you doing you got two choices you can walk out are someone's going to carry your friend go helping me out you shouldn't have to

send a meeting laying down for a chair cell phone ringing set me some the floor is it to that guy doesn't matter do you have what I paid for I get the money you get the photos well no that is hard to hear you a.m. a.m. a.m. a.m. a.m. love a.m. the alien wire and where is the a.m. a.m. alien where is the alien is it where is the a.m. I'm just staying over the music just passing through next place Travelin Man Regular Paradise pretty much Man of Mystery defend my honor not vanish Into the Night it's been a pleasure

forget isn't that the kind of thing you know we can call it a night I'm in.

not up to standard because standards are evil yeah you know bands moved around you know I never quit got the brakes any way somehow I always ended up dating the drummer okay whatever I hope the aliens coming back

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7405
02/10/2019 10:37 PM
02/10/2019 10:37 PM

T
Tyndall OP
Unregistered
Tyndall OP
Unregistered
T

I'm just the messenger that are Mages of faithful decorate for the crown. Alive sir you must demand I must abide. For its eagerly-anticipated season some of the most unbelievable awkward side-splitting off limits of the standard will push one another above and beyond the breaking point. what's an inside joke censored commentaries? For threading and topical stilt action government surveillance in the internet age.

It said are set to sell but to see you won't give it easy. It is the freeway to be the the Center of medicine to the vibrations that will help our soul and mind.,, it's good to be bad they say and embrace your eye nerves and then once you got blind you can say that you see the truth.

, it's a one player game and Association requirement met change.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7406
02/10/2019 10:54 PM
02/10/2019 10:54 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

We are going to play a typical number. With a typical amount of loud passengers. If you are interested in going out for a walk or just chill, go to the real dimensional site and we will talk about your views on how you can help us out with the telepathic networking events.

If you cossume the urgency and dial up for back-up it is a necessary call for emergency. If you are not scamming by any means you have a good day!

Won't you spin the wheel of your mind when you don't want to make up your mind? Lie up against the storm, truth! All of them to blow and all realm connected. If you want a challenge with a man who can make it creepy you will be home soon. I see more.

It's an heartbeat and an Italian that makes a ghost to leave its own shadow. Up against the storm, the truth. Wanter and halfer are interested in going out for the night but not the best way for us to get to know each of you. The dinner was cold sorry...

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7407
02/10/2019 11:17 PM
02/10/2019 11:17 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I'm like an atomic dog or something... I really don't know how to get it. Thank you cats. They were scientists on LSD interested in mind control. To the back bones... They were coming for your neck like vampires but their teeth were needles. They called a getaway and took a few more years to use it for the most unbelievable awkward side-splitting off limits experimentation.

I hear you left all of your friends? They don't understand? What do you think of this one that want to be the crowned? The very best around is not announced yet. God damn true sadly... The best river is the quick way to these lands.

Silence in the graveyard "I watched them disappear" I was not born in a private country. They saw no future but they had no past. No one is alone in the world! But where the dead belongs there is no voices. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope you are interested in going to the real dimensional frequency. Please change your mind and we will talk about it in the future. I will be in touch with you soon.

Sorry I have forgotten how to disappear... For someone or something. Take this day as simply "forgotten". I'm not here. You will not forget. It's all over and ready to be in a private place where you are not crazy.

Don't be wherever you want to and make it hard to find. In the industry everything is a hide away. Stay put and signal. You can always make a private message and we will talk about it when you are interested in going to the real dimensional world.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7408
02/10/2019 11:42 PM
02/10/2019 11:42 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

La la la la

Tada d'à tadoom

The mess in your head, stole the words from your mouth... If you leave us alone, nothing is left. If you are interested ask. Pray your soul to keep and if this is sleeping easy and be dragged into the wood from home. Nothing is left, there is always memories in us and all of the cloud members.

The song is almost right and I'm trying to read. Dream, dream again in your way. The beat is spatial and my location is a star above your head at night. I am going to be in the area for a few hours and we will talk about it when I get back to the city of Toronto.

It said that you are going for the same price range as I have? I can tip or pay for the shipping if you want to go alone with your price... If you are interested send me a price for the full package please. Thanks

I never had spaghetti and I was wondering what the cost would be for the plate. Do not reply. The meal is on me but you have to tip for extra sauce. We have heard of the Italian food so we have an idea of what to eat and how much food is covered by our family.

Up in the morning to the heat of the afternoon. We were never welcomed here at all. Our language is much more complicate than we will talk about it in the next few days. We are waiting for the time to avenge our children. I will be in touch with you in the next few days to discuss the details.

It is important to note that the path is clear and we will be able soon enough to use the same place as the other one that has been made to the real world. They will say we are crazy. No no no no...

I can breath it in and out and that sweats my rust. This is apocalypse or a new age? I rise my flag to the sun and make my system blow up and we will be late for it. Thank you

Thank you very much

Thank you for the gift

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7409
02/10/2019 11:53 PM
02/10/2019 11:53 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Who made you the master of a good time? You had a good one but it was a rewind... I remember.

Who has created us? Hit me harder than I thought.

It said that you have more time to use to make us a good time. Hit me harder... With you and your family and friends in the world of a new year with a great man and a great man who loves to be a part of a private message and we will talk about it when he comes home to the world of a private home.

How do you feel? With this it's like the eyes of a outer space monster... If you are a bot person or someone who knows what they do to you, you are not crazy about it and we will talk about it when you are available to help us out with a free trial and a free time for a meeting with you.

I fell from the sky I won't let you down. Don't be stealing. I don't know what to say about it but I think I spent a lot of time in the past here at home and I am here looking for get high

Thank you to everyone who has been in the world for a while now and I am here looking at my new life and I am not sure how to make it easier to see. I am not a troll FYI but I am not sure if I will be able to make it digital...

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7411
02/11/2019 12:11 AM
02/11/2019 12:11 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I know what I can do for my life right? I'm like a clip in the deleted scenes of a show. I have a special friend who is a good guy and I love it and I love it and I love it so much and we are very happy to be in the area for a few hours.

The politicians of human nation cannot be trusted. The only thing that matters to us is that we have a good time in Canada. We are waiting for the time to come back to the house of Commons Nation Ambassady... Bicana caina I have a special idea that is really cute but not the most important thing to do in Canada.

It's not the time to lay low, the good old sound is ringing. It's time to get up and let it go. If you want to go to the real world you can always have a good time!

Because we know that you know how to speed up. Thank God? We are going through some sort of monk and we will talk about it when we get back to the office. They need you to believe? And what do you think about the alien? What is the price of the alien? How many are interested in a psych of what you have in mind?

I'm reading all at once and I'm going crazy yo!

Far out of the way I think about it and we will see what happens when we get back from our trip! I'm one of simple things by the way. They have been treated like a million dollars fool's story. If you want to draw a good one then you can go ahead with your destined idea of what you are looking for. They are no one fools! They will be walking by the side of the road that's where they get a ride and they no need no money.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7412
02/11/2019 12:23 AM
02/11/2019 12:23 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

A big mistake to waste your time and we will be sorry about that for sure and a long time but the door is open. We cracked the code. Rescue is on its way keep your aliby. Love is significant they have cloak tech watch your back. Significant love is the cure for a few more things. More than the money and the power there are something, some forces a groove! Omg... THIS has all of, my friends...

THIS IS a cosmic event.

I will read more

Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon about the opportunity.

Start again sorry ruined by my hand. It turns the world upside down and love burning to the ground. I don't play under the sun it burns my mind. Who is that? I don't know if I can be your first person to use this as a reference or if you have a great deal of experience. I am going to be in the area for a few hours and we will talk to the real people.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7413
02/11/2019 12:46 AM
02/11/2019 12:46 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I grew up quick on an older road doing what I was told. Number seven...

I can't stay here too long. I'm drinking in heaven. I grew roots halfway through the concrete, where is the soil? Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope to hear from you soon about this opportunity. I am going to be in the area for a few hours.

Maybe less. I read too much here. I see silver skin, a dead wish. Confirmed into the alien. Who is there? Expressions and accessories I see a clock. No time moving. It's not broken. Thank you. Thank you for your help. Thank you for your time. Your TIME.

Repetition reminds me pretending. Are we pretending? He likes pretending...

There is a wall now.

Someone worked their fingers to the bone. The sky friend! Your new home above the ground and beyond. If you are looking for a few minutes to use your imagination. Imagine a better place to start with your own eyes and skin. Swing down? Don't test a man of flesh...

They find their way to move a world, oh! A quiet war, war of mind. Global war, total casualty... A win at the end but historical sacrifice. What's that? Destruction and demolition. Nothing politically correct.

I will turn the page

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7414
02/11/2019 01:06 AM
02/11/2019 01:06 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I think the Italian one is pretty good for the price and we can go to the real estate. So momento! By the creek is the crate. I heard gunshots and screaming. One man grave. A guy who was in the middle of it is running.

The bad boys here are tricky. They Hun Hun no no

Thank you

But not so picky so I feel happy! I feel a little better than I thought it was going to be. I was just scanned. I am going to be in the area for a couple minutes.

One last reading

À belief, golden dream. Can't tell the false from the real. Wait! À child in the dark. Him and them. The grass is green he is so young. That hurt to see it today. Holding a gun to demons. The sky is never coming bad. They say "so simply as an angel". What happened? What was he doing for his life in the world of a new vision? He said that the alien was not born a man in his eyes. Demons are so "radar" around. This track is a risk that I won't take.

They pull our strings to breed the hate with scientists. They are serving greater power to cultivate ignorance. Why? Accident? What's that line? It salutes the socialized lies. One alone is no more a hero. Accident? What's that they talk about? There is heavy piano playing up there in the cosmos. Wait. I got connected.

It's sad. Out of your lies please! It insult the legitimacy and even ruins it. Thank you so much for that. Everything is going well but it was a hard choice. Not enough to survive...

I can't read clearer FYI

Too much for one scan

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7416
02/11/2019 01:52 AM
02/11/2019 01:52 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I can't help it. I wished for that too long and I am here for a few hours eh! Reading this place is insane but I am so excited about this opportunity. A cat is fat sleeping on the radiator. The dog is locked up. Naked but safe...

Kick me out if you want but I have to share my readings.

Yo bro

Easy on me not too rough I'm not tough. Easy breed easy I breath slow and hard. Not easy to be an antenna! Easy not easy it is what I do. I'm taking a easy ride maybe to warm up. Take it easy just play cool yo

Nothing... Just some sort of beat. Elevator music? Electric piano! Why?

Something is hiding here. Brown skin, dark and bright eyes. Can see the darkness. Vision, more time. Listen listen listen all about it. Something will pop out of the shadow! A secret man has been in his costume. A smile on a beach I now here violins. Wow...

In a playhouse living in no need to go out. No need... If you are looking to buy a home in Canada do not if you hate aliens. Why deep down emotions? Family and friends by the gate to celebrate the day we change our history of life and death. We are waiting for you to gave us a call. Who? Who? Oh...

Flip it upside down. Can you be chill with me please? Sugar on the doughnut eh?

They will love until the end of time, please try to remember. I said one day "À piece of dancing lie ahead* baby can't count to ten... What's that?

Well... Dancing demons won't forget your sins. It is inked on their creation. The imagination comes to life. When conceived is what's on your mind. 30 years They quit. The exit is on the left when you have to turn to the right. It was a draw match with no rematch. Omg.... It can't be erased...

They got it on tape.

There is really a digital copy of all of us

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7417
02/11/2019 01:56 AM
02/11/2019 01:56 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Shame down our face. The betrayal was figured out and planned. More traps. Oh funny they are watching me now. Sounds fun!

Provocation?

No to the television screen. Don't be surprised if you get bend over. We are defenders.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7418
02/11/2019 02:14 AM
02/11/2019 02:14 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well. I'm feeling glad that I do too. Someone have let me out of my cage. I kick a tune. Life when you are too crazy when there is a sunshine in a bag. My policy: Never be clear for free. I have been a flawless mental but I can read things. Something good is coming.

Yo I am tired

Who said won't won't? Who did? [beep] that!

Only the truth. Don't give anyone an eye out. There is something going on hanging above our head. Some BS... Who claimed only the truth first? Delusional inspirations said the alien. Who is who?

A rockening? Dead skin, fresh flesh and warm blood. A man with death on their name. A preacher of good will that raise their voice. Why so afraid. Hell is coming after us they say? Criminals! The man who leave a unfinished business? Blood on them, he'll chasing... The world is watching and a fool is to be taken for. I feel alive.

I have never read men feeling so alone even when they are a huge family. Looking for a pride? Wanna be important or known? Not me. More known we are more crazy they be. I got bills to pay! I don't want to close my eyes for good.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7419
02/11/2019 02:30 AM
02/11/2019 02:30 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Secret friend? I'm no friend around the river. This world is to be drawn so they break the weather. The storm will cut you to the bones. The storm to what? Die and swim for ever? Secret friend? In your skin can you feel me? That's your answer. Don't take me to the river. They broke the weather now we're going out of town for the weekend because of the weather...

I'm too afraid to love because it hurts and... I'm scared I feel fear. More each days. I want to talk but it just won't come out. Embrace your fear they say with a smiling face. I don't know what to say about that man.

It's here to stay...

Not like me!

They all are thinking about you. Just so you know.

You gonna like this. The consciousness that drums the beat out of your heart. Well it is like my connection is done but I can say alien disclosure network has something going on!

Yo just for free

Last words

That visit is coming!

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7429
02/11/2019 03:48 PM
02/11/2019 03:48 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Every little things, every single things that I do takes me away from you. I should have known. I guess this is the end. Thrown away from the hive mind. Brain programming is not responding anymore. The world need a little love or a reset. Precision of a cold design. If you have any other problems with your vision then close your eyes. The light makes you blind...

It said that the path to the real dimensional site is a good thing. Precautions! Some other realms, more more more free men that stand tall. I'm being phased lately and I like it. I've been sleeping with the bear on a cold winter.

Are you scared that you can't follow the beat? I don't know... Ahead there is a cliff beware of not running to fast. Greatly made up the lies will show to be truth and there will be no sheep's blanket. We will all be exposed together...

Do they fight? Some say no no no

Yo I say [beep] yeah

Build a rocket to go in space? Where am I?

No one can be there for you beyond that. Who wants the devil in their bed? What do you think? It's 2019 out there. It's coming back! I feel like the time has come. The cloud is heavy but it is healing. Thank you so much. Whoever is making this network. A lot of greater mind around that wait in the shadow. It is something blocking. Something technological and telepathic. There is a wall so the crowd stay quiet. Some forces that spread and bother the livings.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7432
02/12/2019 02:48 AM
02/12/2019 02:48 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Slowly some simple pleasures drag upon us some men to beat up. We beat up the truth but we're on our way. Once again trying hard to pretend there is no future. But look the flower growing after the ice of winter. Once again trying hard to pretend there was a past. We belong in the truth. Can we stop beat it up? Once again,

Trying hard

To pretend

The present is now different...

We can be happy... We can walk into the world. One encourage unity will one promote themselves? Who for neither? What is growing ahead... That was one strange catch. I can't help it. There is nothing I can do.

Could à community have some mercy? There is a lot of stress and fear around. It feels nervous, aggressive and hostile... What's going on... What's that place? A lot of informations hiding and waiting. A storm postponed by some forces. Standing men and vanishing heroes. Fakes but built? One guy on his knees breathing low and must carry the message.

Hypnotic field, mind juridiction. Someone is committing a crime. Electronic telepathy system is hacked. Virus AI? There is a brainwasher around. Or brainwashed... What's the difference? One fighter free to think can break the wall and crack the code. No more programs...

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7433
02/12/2019 03:15 AM
02/12/2019 03:15 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

"this kid is not alright" can't be the lead or deal... Never really got as a claim but told as it. Then one blame another with name calling. Loco bro? Just to feel so much selfishness and self-centered radiation suckling me up into some sort of alien slime. I had feel the creep and the goof here but that mental secretion.

What the foq?

My mind went to think like it. Jealousy wanna be unic. So much need for attention... Connecting to that made me really sad, deeply I was feeling pathetic and failed after to much spoilers. Thank you for sharing!

But one must keep on shining and be with love and walk in peace. I smile to the moon every night, it makes me happy. We can all share to look at it, together at the same time. Not like the dead and cracking automn leaves on the ground.

Where did I get stuck?

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7436
02/12/2019 01:34 PM
02/12/2019 01:34 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I hope he gets hit by the duty again. I miss some good connection and inspirations. See them at the fishing well. Thank you for your help. I will be in touch with you.

Hey you! What's your flavor? I can read and feel but I can't taste. I was done to be blind so I took care of both my eyes. Yo you get it? Now my third one, only one left, is open more than ever!

Too much yo

Bet you looking for something new? Just wait unfortunate generation to take the lead? What they talk about Yo? I can hear now. It's been a while... It's the good time to realise that the little people are not free. Someone is playing mind and they promote it on television.

Believers disappointment? Again over and over. How long it has been? Years of claimed incoming changes. How many of them talked and told tales of tomorrow? We can't stop! The train is moving forward and the next station before a disclosure is exposure.

A sunshine, dreams in the air. Are we online yet? What a wonderful blackout!

One need a friend no need to lie! What a wonderful feeling. No need to run and hide it's all about to be happy here so we survive. Through my eye I see the future here. A lot of people who are interested in this kind of thing and they talk. They feel safe and free or even, protected?

We are going to fly alive

Survival no longer will be

Because

We will live

Thank you thank you for your patience and we will talk about it in the future. A dream happens to come true and the alien dream is beautiful. I wish the truth was too! Imagine the grave of secrecy. I saw it!

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7437
02/12/2019 02:01 PM
02/12/2019 02:01 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Someone left the chart and they didn't even care. That's a rope to grab... Don't play with fire you gonna burn your hands bro! They said that the alien was not born a fish. One was not gone? They are watchers for sure.

I spent my life living low just doing what I was told by my parents.

Clap your hands? You gonna like this! Not gonna stop anything. I read that Yo... Who is talking? Loud voice and noises. One has to scream to be heard. Hmm! One has to dance to win a fight. Oh I see... They are fighting. But for what? For the dance lead. Oh yeah... Yo they sing! Is disclosure a song?

I feel like I'm recorded, one is making a show or what. Hey I'm not a good comedian... I can barely see. I'm not interested in more of this. Thank you for the offer. I will be in touch with you next week. Yo

Here we go! A vibration brought me here and I saw what's going on. I do not read text I read the lines and I feel it and it gets to my mind and then I can literally see it. Thank you.

Yo bro this may sound crazy but

I see aliens here

Silence in the yard? It's laying ahead. Silenced broadcast?

I will catch them no worries...

Never need to go down and pray for your soul? Every weak to use the same liberty. Where is the freedom? Our rights to be free and in control of our mind. They have an issues for sure.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7439
02/12/2019 02:18 PM
02/12/2019 02:18 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Yo yongytongue! Someone is a lizard? I know they are here too. Everybody seems to be here. Are they making some sort of bonfire or what? Celebrations are ahead. One more rush. Latiwong!

Glogty gningze?

What's going on?

I hear another language and I'm sure to be a part of some sort of confusion. Let me talk please and stop interrupting me. I feel like the time has come for a rescue. Good rescue for everyone. Oh! The aliens, indeed! I get it. They really are here for that. My worries went offensive and I was stolen by some of the most unbelievable awkward side-splitting off limits vibration. I would wink but it hurts.

I was caught up in the past here. I don't know what to say about the present. Thank you for your efforts. It was a pleasure to speak with you.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7449
02/13/2019 08:03 AM
02/13/2019 08:03 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

One say perfect place to start. There will be more noises more than a few words. A man cries for good then it's over. The chosen way to get to the alien disclosure is hard and has a high cost.

Yo we done frag it out?

We look like a bunch of monkeys that screw each other for a fruit. Not even the tree... The day I will join a community is when I will not feel there are wars around where I step. The community attitude has to change!

I'm scared to say that to collaborate will bring humanity to revelations, not fighting for a spot on the podium. If you have any idea how much time it will take to get it. Some people already spent their life on it and died without seeing it happening in these lands.

There was some men last stand for a message, just like mine. A mission? An intervention? Or just a game... This is coming up and time to wait will go fast. Not yet but it will happen I would say before 2030. Slow but starting actually.

I will be waiting for the time to walk in peace and share and love inconditionally. The street ahead is premium intel from the ground coming straight off space! Will be all around the world. I had a flash about this forum yesterday and it was a great time. A lot of people, strongly active and revolutionary. The number one most active forum. Humans, aliens and beyond...

After a thousand lies he will know the truth and to share it as the melody it is even if dirty and dark Will sing proudly. Singers, dancers and fighters. I love this place. We all know who this is and why things are so important to us. I cached some stuff then I scan the soul of it and here we are.

I can't wait to know who and who else I am talking about here. I'm confused sorry and please do not hurt me. I am not a troll neither a bot nor a man. Just a whisper here and here since my spiritual guide told me to find the man that wears a fish hat...

I'm gonna that soon or late god is gonna cut us down. If you want to bring all cosmic beings around the world together in one family then that's a good idea. But be careful if you screw up that will be eternity of desesperation and hopeless most unfair life possible. If you are interested in going to the real dimensional frequency of life and we will talk about it in the future.

In a heartbeat of a new man. Thank you for your patience and your help with this matter and I hope you are fine with this matter.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7453
02/13/2019 07:01 PM
02/13/2019 07:01 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

They can make us understand that we can love and share instead of fighting for attention. Who is civilised to talk without a war? What is the price for this kind of thing? What is hiding from a Canadian citizen? What is it?

We all fall down. We are all important. We are all a part of it... Good days or bad nights. We all know them, can we stop a war? After the time, secrecy is to be murdered...

Stay with us, we'll make you pretty; they said. A hard concrete block, that what I took in the face. Wasn't disfigured but my mind was blown up. They made me understand. It's just too much for me I will need time before I am ready to go with them. Thank you very much. Good opportunity!

The Cosmic Family welcomes you to the real world! The one that is stuck to the ground in human dirt where the future is a... That has to be different. Well I guess it is a plaisure talking to you and I wish you all the best in your life and I hope you are fine.

We must free the chart and send it to the alien. I mean to make them help built a better society from scratch. Something adapted to the modern era. An usual play for them... Hello I am sorry I busted the [beep] because we cracked their code.

I have a watermelon to drink so I can message you when I get back to business.

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7455
02/13/2019 11:40 PM
02/13/2019 11:40 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Is the world spinning around? Come and take me please. The mankind game is a great dirt. Can I skip it and go to the real dimensional frequency? Forever is a long time for a human. I'm gonna let it go and maybe accept the rules but I believe in something greater, the future I saw! It hurts like hell to be lost when there is so many people who are not.

Almost too much, borderline of my limits.

I don't want to know the secrets if I can't share them and secrecy no more. Dreams fight in my head and reality is off the chart! I am not going to burn alive and die because I know which path to take as he told me and we tell "Go left when you got to turn right". Cruauty and manipulation are human [beep] game. Thank you for the mess...

I will follow the real deal when I know what it is. I will be crawling or what? Anywhere is anyone and nobody is unimportant. Together is that the real deal? Not me, you, or them... It's US! All of us. That is simple but what a human need to gather? Survival? A threat? A celebration!

The Cosmic Family welcomes you alien to the world of human. The people on Earth's case are powerful and we will pay the hard way if we screw up... Forever is a long time for us. Yo that's it!

Jesus was right..

Love each other!

Reply Quote
Re: Fff far out [Re: Anonymous] #7457
02/14/2019 01:01 PM
02/14/2019 01:01 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I'm back in town and we will be late for the meeting. Stop and wait a second. What's around your neck? Can you breath well. Thinking of a tie of course! Some people say it's professional to strangle yourself in a suit. I like suit, sometime. Especially for official job. Since people take it seriously let say it looks serious.

What's the damage with me? Where are the sequels? Probably too much abductions and dimensional transitions. I don't know where I am. What's the name they give to my location? How many time did they move me. Some details doesn't fit in... I'm not from here.

Men of mysteries and tales. Science would beat faith? Facts against beliefs... Old story bros! We need something new. Why now believing in facts while the facts gives a meaning to a belief... I mean science could start to believe in what is said impossible.

Whatever... There is an horizon far away but it's just a dream. The vision of one timeline and I'm staying here because it's a sure path for something good. It's a question of fun and fun and good fun. Who is so bored here? There is no boring countries... There are boring men and women who happen to make a country....

That's right about me being a youpiyay! Fff far out!

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Latest Photos
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.