Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (Xeno), 235 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,601
Posts13,162
Members365
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
JungliDonkey, ShadowSphere9, dkm919, James, tostr
366 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Stormy
Stormy
PLANET TERRA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 637
Music 230
Zoa 63
EdMan 26
Shark 20
rudidur 20
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,894
EdMan 1,353
Music 948
George 345
Shark 310
IronGhost 307
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation #7293
02/03/2019 08:44 AM
02/03/2019 08:44 AM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Ensign
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Ensign

We are living inside a natural matrix, the world around us is only accessible through a nervous system, and language can be used to manipulate our thoughts.
If you know where to look, you can see mass hypnosis is very obvious.
Pay attention to what is being said all over the mainstream media channels, you will find that they are trying to convince people words can hurt, by censoring them, introducing political correctness etc. They don’t, and it all adds up to a misconception they are selling the population in order make it easier to control. It will backfire on you, and this is how mass-hypnosis works, by using trigger words.
Society has placed a filter over our brains, but now it can be taken off. I wrote an article about how I think our mind works, and how language can now be used to manipulate thought.

Full article: Mind control and manipulation

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7294
02/03/2019 10:10 AM
02/03/2019 10:10 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by bogdan9310
We are living inside a natural matrix, the world around us is only accessible through a nervous system, and language can be used to manipulate our thoughts.
If you know where to look, you can see mass hypnosis is very obvious.
Pay attention to what is being said all over the mainstream media channels, you will find that they are trying to convince people words can hurt, by censoring them, introducing political correctness etc. They don’t, and it all adds up to a misconception they are selling the population in order make it easier to control. It will backfire on you, and this is how mass-hypnosis works, by using trigger words.
Society has placed a filter over our brains, but now it can be taken off. I wrote an article about how I think our mind works, and how language can now be used to manipulate thought.

Full article: Mind control and manipulation

Hello bogdan9310,

I think you are getting confused with brainwashing?

There is no such thing as Mass Hypnosis. Mass Hypnosis and Mass Illusion are both the same thing. This is the elementary understanding of all UFO researchers and one I was brought up with in the mid 1980s Hypnosis is the basis of illusion as it is a scientific fact that an illusion can only be experienced by an individual. The basis of ''Magic' may be attributed to illusion or hypnosis but each individual applies it's incorrectness by the stimulation of their own minds and not by the masses but perhaps through the masses.

It all 'boils down' to brainwashed acceptance which is very similar to religion.
Our belief system is based on those who propagate our own thoughts . Why are Muslims Muslim and Christians Christian???? Not because of hypnosis but by the way they are brought up.

It means that each individual (not the masses) is brought up to believe in one direction and not another. The element of alienation (like I have with this lot here) is brought about for not believing what you are told. Whilst I could not care less (age) others may feel that I am a freak or a no gooder?

It boils down to:- "when in C*acker box Palace do what the rest all do, or C*acker Box Palace will deport you" ) I how come Cr*cker Box Place is now swearing I cannot write this colloquial phase because something thinks it is swearing?

You are using 'manipulation' which is correct but then applying it in a totally incorrect context.

It has nothing to do with 'trigger words' !

One trigger word that they use in the UK is 'obvious' Obvious means shut your mouth because you are asking difficult to answer questions and that by continuing that you are being rude.

Using obvious is rude because it insinuates that the answer is obvious and that you must be stupid to have asked it.

That is a trigger word but with me they just glare and storm off...good!

Sensible conversation....as their brains flicker their eyes as this answer does not compute. It does..it is just them!
Also 'You know what I mean?'....well why am I asking?

"Oh my God.....what a rude man....let us desert him!!!

Well........so much for discussion and self expression and the reason why I am not controlled. Unless of course I am someone's guest? As I do not intend to cause dismay by the expression of my thinking.

Regards

George

Last edited by George; 02/03/2019 10:21 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: George] #7295
02/03/2019 10:33 AM
02/03/2019 10:33 AM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Ensign
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Ensign

Hypnosis is all about trigger words, and obviously I triggered you with the use of the word obvious.
Now imagine if I took that word and put it in a different context, what would happen? I think you will be triggered too, because hypnosis works.
But there is a trick to that, all hypnosis is self hypnosis, I don't think you read the full article and you should.
Mass hypnosis works differently when you apply it to the masses, it needs to be more general. Just see how often they use the word "now".

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7296
02/03/2019 12:13 PM
02/03/2019 12:13 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry for George....

He thinks he is alone with the truth.............

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7297
02/03/2019 12:37 PM
02/03/2019 12:37 PM
F
frankieberg1985 Offline

Captain
frankieberg1985  Offline

Captain
F

Actually you do sense things beyond senses, you feel it inside by the enviroment

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: frankieberg1985] #7298
02/03/2019 01:37 PM
02/03/2019 01:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by frankie85
Actually you do sense things beyond senses, you feel it inside by the enviroment

How is that hapenning? Can you describe it?

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: Anonymous] #7299
02/03/2019 01:39 PM
02/03/2019 01:39 PM
F
frankieberg1985 Offline

Captain
frankieberg1985  Offline

Captain
F

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by frankie85

How is that hapenning? Can you describe it?

I mean like when you feel hot or cold for example

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7300
02/03/2019 02:30 PM
02/03/2019 02:30 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Hypnosis is all about trigger words, and obviously I triggered you with the use of the word obvious.
Now imagine if I took that word and put it in a different context, what would happen? I think you will be triggered too, because hypnosis works.
But there is a trick to that, all hypnosis is self hypnosis, I don't think you read the full article and you should.
Mass hypnosis works differently when you apply it to the masses, it needs to be more general. Just see how often they use the word "now".

Okay let us take these points individually......

1) If we are going to use 'Planet Earth' as our base then we have to fall back to it.

The word 'Obvious' means that it is common knowledge...period. It came about with our younger generation today because of the failure of our teaching system.

Lecturers want an easy life, and certainly could not really care if and how a student learnt. Asking questions created work for them, so they used/use the word 'obvious' so many times that the word itself told you to shut your mouth. In my day, we learnt because we asked questions. Typical with many other forums we are old to shut up, because we are forcing opinions. Discussion is dead . This is why we have too many dorks in our society. They do a job and do not want to be plagued down with valid questions. So they instead they say that the answer is obvious and are just repeating an answer made to shut you up, in case you bother them with more questions that they cannot answer. They also tell you to b*gger off and go on the Internet ! So that you can read what some other dork had written to the masses with similar brain activity.

When you go back to the worker, they get annoyed saying that it is not their fault as they did not write it!

2) Hypnosis is autosuggestion by forwarding ellusionary suggestions to the recipient as to accept the self imposed thoughts of the hypnotist.
The effect is usually hallucinatory .

3) The whole concept of Mass Hypnosis and Mass Hallucination are therefore the same. The denouncing of that phase came in the last century when the governments were making out that the masses of people who saw UFOs imagined them as to give credence to the debunking thesis of extraterrestrial craft. I think it may have been Dr Allan Hyneck who argued the case that you cannot fool the masses of people who were meant to be imagining the same thing. Although it can be agreed that people can be brainwashed to accept a common belief, your suggestion of mass hypnosis falls 'flat on it's feet'

Quote:-

There isn't really such a thing as a mass hallucination. The proper term is mass hysteria. ... It is also possible for people to have a similar reaction to some hallucination-inducing circumstance (like taking a psychedelic drug).

I have no time to read a load of ill informed jargon by someone who is not there to discuss what he wrote.

Hypnosis is the interaction of the mind and not the brain. I personally have never seen a case whereby a television hypnotist had hypnotised thousands of viewers?

4) You are using the term 'Trigger words' meaning that the implantation is already there in my brain and that the hypnotic inducement of the word 'obviously' had brought it out?

There is no trigger word. I just got so tired of hearing that word as to understand it's correct implication to know to that it is used incorrectly.

If you are going to use hypothetical Carl Jung descriptive cryptic analogy you cannot use the word 'obviously'
It may be obvious to someone in brain wave science.........as opposed to those with New Age Troglodyte but whilst I use a shank in a gearbox, they are trying to work out what end of the bone they are going to use to crack open nuts. (probably why I am far away...lol)

My mate Eros (Ear Ross...he was also good for the women) would go drinking together. Whether great minds thought alike or fools seldom differed...it was a natural attraction. He had the money and I had the belly. After his divorce he grew so rich that another twenty of us would go out drinking with him. Of cause when his money ran out we left. That was obvious. Not to him though because he thought he was well liked? The only friend that he had left was the postman threw back over his fence So much for love as the remaining coins that he did have left in his pocket ended up in his garden .

George

Last edited by George; 02/03/2019 02:36 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7301
02/03/2019 03:32 PM
02/03/2019 03:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🐟

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: George] #7316
02/04/2019 12:46 PM
02/04/2019 12:46 PM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Ensign
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Ensign

Originally Posted by George

Okay let us take these points individually......

1) If we are going to use 'Planet Earth' as our base then we have to fall back to it.

The word 'Obvious' means that it is common knowledge...period. It came about with our younger generation today because of the failure of our teaching system.

Lecturers want an easy life, and certainly could not really care if and how a student learnt. Asking questions created work for them, so they used/use the word 'obvious' so many times that the word itself told you to shut your mouth. In my day, we learnt because we asked questions. Typical with many other forums we are old to shut up, because we are forcing opinions. Discussion is dead . This is why we have too many dorks in our society. They do a job and do not want to be plagued down with valid questions. So they instead they say that the answer is obvious and are just repeating an answer made to shut you up, in case you bother them with more questions that they cannot answer. They also tell you to b*gger off and go on the Internet ! So that you can read what some other dork had written to the masses with similar brain activity.

When you go back to the worker, they get annoyed saying that it is not their fault as they did not write it!

2) Hypnosis is autosuggestion by forwarding ellusionary suggestions to the recipient as to accept the self imposed thoughts of the hypnotist.
The effect is usually hallucinatory .

3) The whole concept of Mass Hypnosis and Mass Hallucination are therefore the same. The denouncing of that phase came in the last century when the governments were making out that the masses of people who saw UFOs imagined them as to give credence to the debunking thesis of extraterrestrial craft. I think it may have been Dr Allan Hyneck who argued the case that you cannot fool the masses of people who were meant to be imagining the same thing. Although it can be agreed that people can be brainwashed to accept a common belief, your suggestion of mass hypnosis falls 'flat on it's feet'

Quote:-

There isn't really such a thing as a mass hallucination. The proper term is mass hysteria. ... It is also possible for people to have a similar reaction to some hallucination-inducing circumstance (like taking a psychedelic drug).

I have no time to read a load of ill informed jargon by someone who is not there to discuss what he wrote.

Hypnosis is the interaction of the mind and not the brain. I personally have never seen a case whereby a television hypnotist had hypnotised thousands of viewers?

4) You are using the term 'Trigger words' meaning that the implantation is already there in my brain and that the hypnotic inducement of the word 'obviously' had brought it out?

There is no trigger word. I just got so tired of hearing that word as to understand it's correct implication to know to that it is used incorrectly.

If you are going to use hypothetical Carl Jung descriptive cryptic analogy you cannot use the word 'obviously'
It may be obvious to someone in brain wave science.........as opposed to those with New Age Troglodyte but whilst I use a shank in a gearbox, they are trying to work out what end of the bone they are going to use to crack open nuts. (probably why I am far away...lol)

My mate Eros (Ear Ross...he was also good for the women) would go drinking together. Whether great minds thought alike or fools seldom differed...it was a natural attraction. He had the money and I had the belly. After his divorce he grew so rich that another twenty of us would go out drinking with him. Of cause when his money ran out we left. That was obvious. Not to him though because he thought he was well liked? The only friend that he had left was the postman threw back over his fence So much for love as the remaining coins that he did have left in his pocket ended up in his garden .

George

1) You are right about that.
2) All hypnosis is self hypnosis, but most people don't own their minds. Or they do it without realizing it.
3) Call it how you want: hypnosis, hysteria. It has the same effect.
4) Right, the words are already there. They take advantage of a vulnerability in your mind. But in some cases, they set everything up.

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7317
02/04/2019 02:00 PM
02/04/2019 02:00 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
I can understand what you are saying bogdan930,

We may even be talking about the same thing, but using different words as to describe?

I personally think that 'free will' is a major factor.
You made a point about 'willingness' (or at least someone did?)

I just don't think that anyone can be taken over unless they are willing?

There is a big difference between 'brain washing' and hypnosis.

With brainwashing the person feels amicable or emphatically tuned to wanting to be a certain way and cannot see any other way because of their inability to understand others.

Here I feel has to be a clear line regarding your supposition.

You merely chose this 'theme' because it harmonises with something that you agree with. I am not saying that you had been brainwashed, only that you agreed.

I do not look at YouTube much.
I speak from personal experiences.
As I am also into spiritualism . I have to laugh whenever I watch that film:- "Ghost" with Patrick Swayzie . The had got it correct to a degree.

My forte is getting EVPs. When I talk to spirits, I occasionally say:- "Take me!"
Yer I know we normally hear about some c*ap protection of visualising this and that....does not make any difference . Probably I am just lucky?

When I am taken over, I get this judder and static. Then feel my personality start to change.

Having asked a question, I recollect nothing at the time, only to play back the recording to find that Ia m conversing with someone. Or at least they had taken me over for about 15 seconds.
Nothing has ever made me jump through a window?

I am still in control to a large degree.

Regards

George

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7360
02/07/2019 07:13 AM
02/07/2019 07:13 AM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Ensign
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Ensign

Free will doesn't apply to everyone. You need to own your mind, but there is not much evidence on the brain and how it works. That's why I'm doing my own research to solve this problem.

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7361
02/07/2019 07:18 AM
02/07/2019 07:18 AM
F
frankieberg1985 Offline

Captain
frankieberg1985  Offline

Captain
F

L
Free will doesn't apply to everyone. You need to own your mind, but there is not much evidence on the brain and how it works. That's why I'm doing my own research to solve this problem.

Lol you just saw my profile picture and that i`m not a brain still you talk about it like it`s real here

Reply Quote
Re: Mass hypnosis, mind control and manipulation [Re: bogdan9310] #7362
02/07/2019 10:55 AM
02/07/2019 10:55 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
I think there are major issues involving the mind and brain.

This is the same as love at sex. One belongs to the mind and the other to the body.

The brain is the 'crunching machine' (adding up sums) whilst our mind is let us say the RAM. Brain the hard drive
The sadness is that we look at the brain as being 'the real you' it is not.
It is only 1/10th.

From the mind stems imagination both controlled and uncontrolled. We use our minds to contact the 'spheres' and if we are lucky can get our brain to work with it.

Trouble is that we deny the mind because we cannot see it.

In truth we do not own the mind...we share it. Our mind is also our soul.

Can it be taken over without our consent?

I THINK not. Hypnotism fools the mind and if the brain is 'knocked out' or In a sleep state then the brain had let go. Brain and mind work together and if the brain cannot rationalise suggestions when the mind listens to the hypnotist it does what it is told to a degree.

The mind learns physical things which is not possible to experience with the mind. So the brain talks to the mind which learns.

This learning thing is called CONSCIOUS (guilty conscious) when we go against what the mind had learnt through many incarnations. Everything is relative.
In truth, the mind is a sponge of learning by the experiences of the brain. Take away the brain and the mind is then controlled by someone else's
brain..the hypnotist

Can it be taken over...NO only for maybe a short while as the soul had already learnt taht the brain must survive the lifetime.

When you get the criminally insane who hear voices, it is the absence of the mind, By which separation occurs and the brain has no conscious or knowing that certain things are wrong but makes it's own decisions saying that the mind had told it so. Hence the term:- "losing one's mind"

Last edited by George; 02/07/2019 11:01 AM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
UBB.Pages
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
Test Page

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.