Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, Shark, extrazlove), 141 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,605
Posts13,197
Members366
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Joe video, ShadowSphere9, dkm919, James, tostr
366 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Stormy
Stormy
PLANET TERRA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 596
Music 230
Zoa 64
EdMan 25
Shark 20
rudidur 17
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,910
EdMan 1,353
Music 948
George 345
Shark 313
IronGhost 307
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Can you feel it too? #7282
02/02/2019 01:07 AM
02/02/2019 01:07 AM

B
Bella Anika OP
Unregistered
Bella Anika OP
Unregistered
B

It is strange lately. I feel renewed? It is like if I was connected to an energy from somwhere else.

I think that some stuff is changing?

For me it was one year ago I just started to watch UFO videos on youtube and somehow...

I asked myself: If it was true? Does a ET can exist and live among us, looking like us? The Ufos seem to be real phenomenom so who is piloting? I asked msylef many questions but did not really searched for answers. I just went to opening my mind. But for a day I feel, like, a, new begining?

Is it this? The mind rebirth of taking this as, a... reality?

I started to read and I am a bit worried of this community, it looks goofy a bit... Stereotype?
But what is happening to me? Just what switched inside of? me? I just realised that it can be the truth.....

xeyes

I don't understand... I have to be honest that I am scared of damaging my input coming here. I feel, embarassed? No confort... I am around people that does not believe in ET ghosts and conspiracies... I was raised that way but, I do, not think I am that way? I am just saying that something is happening in my head and I do not feel the same!

Ciao!

Bella

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Can you feel it too? [Re: Anonymous] #7283
02/02/2019 04:52 AM
02/02/2019 04:52 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Serious question, did you do any drugs or have any strange dreams?

Reply Quote
Re: Can you feel it too? [Re: Anonymous] #7285
02/02/2019 05:41 AM
02/02/2019 05:41 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander

PLANET TERRA
Hi Bella Anika,

I think you are right. I have the same impression the last days. Like some cosmic energy beam giving me more power. Which I think is positiv. Something good is coming up......Lets hope so beam

Last edited by Stormy; 02/02/2019 05:44 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Can you feel it too? [Re: Anonymous] #7305
02/03/2019 10:25 PM
02/03/2019 10:25 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by Bella Anika
It is strange lately. I feel renewed? It is like if I was connected to an energy from somwhere else.

I think that some stuff is changing?

For me it was one year ago I just started to watch UFO videos on youtube and somehow...

I asked myself: If it was true? Does a ET can exist and live among us, looking like us? The Ufos seem to be real phenomenom so who is piloting? I asked msylef many questions but did not really searched for answers. I just went to opening my mind. But for a day I feel, like, a, new begining?

Is it this? The mind rebirth of taking this as, a... reality?

I started to read and I am a bit worried of this community, it looks goofy a bit... Stereotype?
But what is happening to me? Just what switched inside of? me? I just realised that it can be the truth.....

xeyes

I don't understand... I have to be honest that I am scared of damaging my input coming here. I feel, embarassed? No confort... I am around people that does not believe in ET ghosts and conspiracies... I was raised that way but, I do, not think I am that way? I am just saying that something is happening in my head and I do not feel the same!

Ciao!

Bella

What ever you may be smoking I will take two.
I never did have an input here, I am too used with outputs.
Best thing is to just relax...take it easy ( I hope?)

Reply Quote
Re: Can you feel it too? [Re: Stormy] #7307
02/04/2019 03:00 AM
02/04/2019 03:00 AM

B
Bella Nadia OP
Unregistered
Bella Nadia OP
Unregistered
B

Oh wow!

Tonight it feels nothing... No sense of threats?
Oh no, it is too quiet here. The calm? It can't be

shock

Thank you for your support! Stormy you are friendly smile
I feel some people are really tense here! Or... Just mean? Omg I get it... So serious for some guys!

I think I am ready to open my mind and listen.

I have something to learn about life and the universe.

Ciao!

Bella

Reply Quote
Re: Can you feel it too? [Re: Anonymous] #7311
02/04/2019 10:09 AM
02/04/2019 10:09 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Geez....mama told me there would be days like these.

In my day, we sent them off to San Francisco. They were already seeing stars then.

Could be a sign of the 'The Second Coming'

All we need is for the ground to open up. It is not what falls down that I am worried about, but what comes up!

My mate Mad Wayne Crabtree went to the Himalayas to find God. He came back 1 year later with just his eyes showing through his long hair and beard.
Whether he found God or not, he had to smoke three more banana leaves to recollect the memory.

(he lost his Cannabis pouch up there)

Reply Quote
Re: Can you feel it too? [Re: George] #7351
02/07/2019 03:59 AM
02/07/2019 03:59 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by George

In my day, we sent them off to San Francisco. They were already seeing stars then.

All we need is for the ground to open up. It is not what falls down that I am worried about, but what comes up!

My mate Mad Wayne Crabtree went to the Himalayas to find God. He came back 1 year later with just his eyes showing through his long hair and beard.
Whether he found God or not, he had to smoke three more banana leaves to recollect the memory.

You want people to believe you and the only thing you do is to make fun of them and discredit them...........

You are not a good person George :(

You are mean, arrogant and your lack of considering other people is...... Sad :(

Reply Quote
Re: Can you feel it too? [Re: Anonymous] #7365
02/07/2019 02:41 PM
02/07/2019 02:41 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by George

You want people to believe you and the only thing you do is to make fun of them and discredit them...........

You are not a good person George :(

You are mean, arrogant and your lack of considering other people is...... Sad :

I do not make fun out of them, they make fun out of themselves and do pretty good without me.

When I make posts I produce my results to support what I write

The thing is Mr Hydeanonymous (forgive my selective apatite as you have already upset the other Dr Anonymous)

The thing what you fail to understand as I make this point without prejudice is that you are writing to a post. Standing me against a wall is not going to help your surveillance or your poor understanding. If you cannot tackle a post with a humorous gesture ....do not aim you posts towards me. Comparing me with others on this forum, is not going to gain you favour by placing me in the same loony bin as to get others to support you.

Make your points (if you have any?) to the keyboard in question. How I think is none of your business unless I make it so.

Whether I am a good person depends who/what I agree with. As this is obviously not your decision as to whether I am a good or bad person because you do not know me.

There was once a guy who ordered a £200 singing bowl from China to cleanse his kitchen. Well I hope it sang in English but again I was accused of poking fun. Insulting someone directly..... like you do by mentioning personal names to get others to follow, is gang searching because you cannot write to a post, so your anger is taken out on a person who does not agree with you.

I have heard this 'Good Vibrations' for many decades now. The Beach Boys wrote it, followed by the Hippies and John Lennon.
The only vibrations present on this planet at the moment is the possibility of an underground gas explosion made worse by all the Sulphur Dioxide from the exhaust pipes and probably the only lift that folks are gonna get folks high.

If you can think if a better way to put this across without joking about it...be my guest!
I hope the vibes continue for them but as for the bad guys down here...we can only hope that when the ground does open up that only gas will come out which is something I am getting pretty used to![Linked Image]

Last edited by George; 02/07/2019 02:47 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Can you feel it too? [Re: George] #7367
02/07/2019 10:55 PM
02/07/2019 10:55 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK

If I CAN go back to the origins of this post instead of debating my benevolence it would be a great thing Mr Anonymous brackets 'H'.

I had spent a good 10 minutes listening to the ground and I can't hear any vibrations or feel anything?

Now my question may be, why them and not me?

They may say that this is because they are good people and that I am bad.

Sitting over here it don't sound good.

Some may say that the *&@.&* @@8& ain't really wired up correctly to voice an opinion anyway?

This I understand and have made every effort to produce evidence to what I say and to refer to my god.

Which is more than what they give you as their god is on YouTube and I can't hear a damn thing!

Perhaps the answer for my sin is to be ousted .....like Moses was in Egypt?

Obviously you understand these vibes but like Chris De-Burg and those before him when a space man came travelling I was not awakened by that sound.

In my ignorance as I profoundly speak for myself, there are answers amidst this silence that do not fortify my brain, as should I suffer in silence had it not been for your interaction or just to leave this ignorant b*s*ard alone (being me)

From this end, whilst the fault is clearly mine as the egg that was laid by the authors contain their DNA, an even greater sin had been committed by the fact that it was not hatched correctly as the hens had been insulted by me!

This still leaves me with the dilemma of having missed something?

Perhaps at THIS end I may question whether it is me or them, seeing that a cardinal sin had already been committed and I am still listening?

Without being personal and not living with them, they may be as alien to me, as I am to them.

They could even be on Ecstasy or worse still depending on their budget...GLUE!

Or should I just love them all to bits and accept what I cannot understand?

With no disrespect to them, I am just the village idiot (so I am told) as my wisdom does not come from YouTube or the donkey's breath! As even the dull and ignorant should have their say. in reading posts.
Unlike Charlton Heston who came down from Mount Sinai with a blow dry after his redemption with God as the 'Chosen One', I have to decide 'Which One' and you ain't helped My Anonymous brackets 'H' which could even be brackets 'J' as all I need is a few more b*gg*rs from the alphabet as I don't even know who I am anymore as I mention no names.

Last edited by George; 02/07/2019 11:13 PM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
UBB.Pages
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.