Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 35 guests, and 147 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics929
Posts7,251
Members271
Most Online321
Feb 6th, 2019
Newest Members
yoku, Mi6Talon998, bonly09, milehigh1369, Canadiananimal
271 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,886
EdMan 1,238
frankie85 411
Stormy 293
Spock 275
George 204
Diego 177
IronGhost 129
MIB1 127
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of January
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Targeted Individuals problems and support #7263
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:38 PM
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:38 PM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Recruit
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Recruit
A targeted individual is an ordinary person who is exposed to forms of psychological torture carried out by The Others. These attacks are occurring everywhere around the globe, and it’s being done out in the open: through electronic harassment, gang stalking and constant scrutiny.
I became a targeted individual about one year ago, and since then I learned a lot of tricks, then decided to create a website so I can share them with other TIs who might need some help in coping with the harassment.
My content is focused on the psychological side of things, not on chip implants and unverifiable knowledge.

Homepage: Exposing The Others - Targeted Individuals

Some ideas I talk about are NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), raising awareness about psychological torture, mass-hypnosis, and mind control tricks.
Gang stalking is not something you can easily overcome, but I think that, with a bit of training, you can shup em' up. You won't be able to stop them messing with your life, but you can own your mind. Your mind is the most valuable asset you have, don't let them take that away from you.

The posts about the mind, are useful to targeted individuals and "normal" people alike.

Let me know what do you think about mind control, and what difficulties do you have in controlling your brain.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7270
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:23 AM
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:23 AM
UK
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
UK
You may find this bazaar and rare but things were very different about 11 years ago.

I am a psychic researcher (well...I claim to be one) and this really annoys most people. I believed that there was a lot of misjustice on paranormal forums because typically they were aimed towards positive discussion. Although I understood that anyone is invited, the majority would be bias and involved those trying to rid the phenomena rather than proclaim it.

It meant that gangs would build up but they also realised were clever because they knew that they were the bullies and made out that the secluded few were the trouble makers.

The problem that lies even today, is that you literally cannot talk about the reality of psychic reading because by saying that you can do it , is like saying that you have the fastest gun in the West.
The failure within themselves is down to their own belief system because they had already made up their minds long before you or another came along. They think that you are mad, or that you having nothing else to do, that you live in an upstairs flat as a loner. Mainly because you are different and the world had rejected you.

This may be true to an extent because we are different and our differences are such that it alienates us from the norm (whatever that may be)
The typical sign is that we say what we think. Reason being in most cases is that we work with our mind not our brains. Our imagination as such is controlled imagination and we accept ourselves whilst others do not. It gives us this added confidence in later life, because we stop pretending that we are the same as others because they
also realise that we are not the same. Generally we prefer our own company and I sit in a corner of a restaurant because of the aura influence of others. My sensitivity is acute and sometimes I have to crawl along using a hand rail in department stores because of the nausea left behind by something bad.

I am also a UFO contactee. This earlier had shook my life because I could not understand the world that I was brought up in. I remember before I was born when my guide showed me my new life and family. During my infant years, i would see my guide watching me through our window. I thought everyone could see him, and asked my mother if she could see him. By which she reprimanded me. I grew afraid and could not understand why no one else could see what I could see. So my guide never appeared to me in this way again.

Going back to your points in your posting, it becomes an uphill situation because the more you talk about what you know (that word' know' instead of 'believe' because you cannot say that you think as you were there ?)

Then you get the one person who comes along and says:- "prove it or shut up" So you ignore it but then again I must admit that I find my ability exiting and like to work with other psychics. Then again that 'prove it'!!!

The problem is that suddenly it multiplies from 2, 3, 6, 10 and 20 as the herd of bullies build up. The genuine psychics or Mediums just leave as they literally cannot be bothered. So yes...I love talking about the subjects so I stay but the pain continues, as they post pictures of your avatar with your head shaved and electrodes clipped on your ears. Rude cartoons implying madness and so on. So yes you then do these tests hoping that they will stop this bullying. The mods and admin of course know that the majority keep the forums going and dare not do anything.

The more you talk, the worse it becomes because then you are accused of 'Preaching' Forum rule broken. You make your posts as you love writing about the subject and you become a spammer to them. As your posts are of no real interest to them, they call you a fake or a charlatan, a mad man out to trick others and that you had earned yourself the title of TROLL! My understanding of discussion is debate. No you cannot debate something because you are then FORCING your belief on others. You sit back and think:- "How did that happen?"

There is one word they kept using and that was 'Gopher' a kind of burrowing animal accusing me of hacking into forums, main frame computers and their own personal computers as to steal information. In a way I was flattered because I was also reported to both the CIA and FBI as a National Security alert.

My biggest problem came when I accidentally exposed this members village location in Auckland as he was a Russian exile.
Somehow it became dangerous because he eventually managed to gain enough information from my honesty to find out my address. Finally I was bombarded with death threats saying that I would never see my next birthday with an email attachment of a gun pointing to my office window .

I took this threat seriously and had informed the police . At the time, the Internet was a joke to seriousness as nobody bothered. Even worse, the PC involved had the name Watson and I had an avatar of Sherlock Holmes. The combination of the two fictitious characters were not taken seriously.

When you talk about mind control I had shown what could be done when they dared hurricanes to hit their home towns. The results were devastating as I had shown live date stamped info. Well.. the logic being, that they p*ss on me and gods p*ss on them.
All Hell broke lose as my guardians got into the action and left some of them cowering on their knees as shown.

Explain it...I cannot but I made a vow that nothing like this will ever happen again. Instead I collected all the evidence for the record.

The mind is powerful and once fine tuned can be dangerous I cannot explain why or how, but I wanted to fail. I wanted this pain to go away as to say that I am just normal like they were. I took challenges that were impossible to win and yet I had won. My guides knew that I must not be broken, and now I am stronger. My confidence is greater and I do not feel embarrassed to be the way that I am. I say what I think and talk to others as they talk to me.

Well Matt....if I can say one last thing here....

Have I lied to anyone here?

No I have not lied. Could be mistaken here and there but not about this. I swear that I speak my truth. I give my name as georgek in every forum I had been and would even give my full name but others may find me by that name. I hide nothing else.

What is my goal?

If I can show to just one person that 'mind control' exists and can get them to think about what I had said, all my efforts will not be wasted. I want readers not to see me, but to understand that they too may have this gift and it is only themselves that they deny. I want people to see the greater truth. By doing so, their lives will have a better meaning as to realise that they are eternal and that no matter what life may throw at them, that they exist in MIND. They take their love with them. The governments are wrong about alien life. They EXIST cos I had seen

Regards George

Last edited by George; Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:02 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: George] #7274
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:23 AM
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:23 AM
frankie85 Online content

Commander
frankie85  Online Content

Commander
Have you really seen aliens George?

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: frankie85] #7275
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:09 AM
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:09 AM
UK
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
Have you really seen aliens George?

Hello frankie,

The truth to the matter is that I have no actual recollection.
I have seen their craft, also watched something in the sky as two Electric Lightning fighter jets took off vertically from the ground taht only seemed yards away to circle the object (what appeared just millimetres away from the small sphere) , by which it disappeared light a light going out as the two jets roared back and dive bombed back into the ground.
Vague dreams and also pictures of what they look like. Nothing like our Greys but the same oval heads with small mouths.

The aliens that I was in contact with are too evolved and do not appear to have actual physical bodies. They are spiritual in the sense whereby they have broken the cycle of physical attributes. Physical bodies are for those who are not evolved spiritually (my opinion)
The first time I knew of heir robots was back in 1965 which they need. Our Greys are not the real aliens (my opinion...biological robots)

I say this without prejudice they can simply zoom into me by just thinking about them, and appear in your house in a second by thread.

This had been done.

I had only ever seen ONE ghost that I can call a ghost and again that was back in 1965. This was a tall monk with a hood drooped down the face whilst I was playing with my friends. They had gone home as I stared across this field looking for them.

This black hooded figure would walk backwards and forwards near the fence at the back as I thought it most strange behaviour. I continued to stare wondering what this man with a duffel coat was walking ip and down in the late evening as the road behind me was deserted. I think at taht point something wants to say 'normal' when something else says 'not right'

I recollect looking at the figure as it turned to look at me as I could see the long drape of sleeves past the waist and a rope tied around the waist as the gown reached what should have been feet. Only for the figure to glide towards me horizontally as I sat on my bike frozen. I rode off very quickly. This figure was absolutely solid black.

I had later seen quick wisps of smoke in a flash but nothing like this. I did not know that 'Monk's Way' was passing through that field.

So answering your question the real answer has to be 'no' ...that is being honest.

Regards

George

Last edited by George; Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:12 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: George] #7276
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 AM
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 AM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Recruit
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Recruit
Let's look at other examples for a little bit. I say it doesn't matter how crazy it might sound, people are looking for answers about what is going on more and more. And they find their answers in stuff like this, look for example at flat earth society. Nobody knew about them until recently, there is actually strength in numbers. We only have to raise awareness, I'm not trying to convince anyone. When a minority grows in numbers they can demand rights.

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7306
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:12 PM
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:12 PM
UK
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Originally Posted by bogdan9310
Let's look at other examples for a little bit. I say it doesn't matter how crazy it might sound, people are looking for answers about what is going on more and more. And they find their answers in stuff like this, look for example at flat earth society. Nobody knew about them until recently, there is actually strength in numbers. We only have to raise awareness, I'm not trying to convince anyone. When a minority grows in numbers they can demand rights.

Who the heck are the Earth Society??
Well...I have news for you...they had been looking for answers for thousands of years now, and are STILL looking for answers.
Not that the answers are not there...it is just that many are not listening.
Look at the debate about UFOs?

This debate has been going on for years and they are still no nearer to the truth. Just like ghosts and spirits. When you tell them and show them the evidence that you have, they still do not see it...like that picture taken by a UFO across Larnaka Bay left on my film.

At one time there were more believers, now it is the other way around.

I used to love reading front page newspaper reports about UFOs and hot news like the Warminster sighting? People are being fooled on YouTube now. Every geek with a notepad and sod all to do, is now out to thrill seek.

What do you get on YouTube now? Eerie incident music followed y screams to scare the **** out of you so that you come back for more.
The reason for the screams is because those who are viewing get their brains blasted out from day to day living into a world of fantasy. Although some may disagree who has the fantasy?.

People have FOUND their answers but not the correct answers.

For example:- Someone was worried about what was going on on Mars? Ever since someone discovered canals they thought that little green men sailed on them?

Okay the canals are gone and now they are looking for creatures under rocks.

Debate, debate and more debate and after about 5,000 manuscripts and red faces we know b*gger all!.
Until NASA launches another space probe there to shut us up for a bit longer for another year of debate.

Okay a rock goes missing on the moon! Haven't they got enough up there as to why do I care?

We had this debate about this crashed UFO here on Earth only to find that one joined us.
Learnt a bit more?

Now he has escaped somewhere and been trying to look for him.

Well...I suppose I don't help?

Been trying to sort out my own problems with a Mr Anonymous........with mood swings as if there are two of them? Something broke out...started of with one , now there are two! Yer strength in numbers alright...trouble is how many numbers?[Linked Image]

Last edited by George; Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:22 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: George] #7308
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:32 AM
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:32 AM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Recruit
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Recruit
I mentioned the FLAT Earth Society, nobody took them seriously when they were 10.000, now that they are 100.000, the rest of people are scared of them. That's what we need to do, organize in larger groups.

Last edited by bogdan9310; Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:32 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7309
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:10 AM
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:10 AM
frankie85 Online content

Commander
frankie85  Online Content

Commander
Strange though, some places you can eve see the planet`s curved

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7310
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:53 AM
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:53 AM
UK
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
UK
I mentioned the FLAT Earth Society, nobody took them seriously when they were 10.000, now that they are 100.000, the rest of people are scared of them. That's what we need to do, organize in larger groups.

My apologies...I did write an article about the Flat Earth Society a few weeks ago.( spectacles misted up.....)

Larger groups? Have we not had enough?

A lot of these 'Anonymouses' have already been cloned here. I have to give them adjective extensions to their names in case one gets me from behind.

First we get:- 'The End Is Nigh' and now they have found the end in case we fall off!
Oh God....100, 000 eh? All we need is to have TWO of them here!

Ever heard of crowd dispersion?

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: frankie85] #7314
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:39 PM
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:39 PM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Recruit
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Recruit
Originally Posted by frankie85
Strange though, some places you can eve see the planet`s curved

You can barely see it from the space station.

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: George] #7315
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:40 PM
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:40 PM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Recruit
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Recruit
Originally Posted by George

My apologies...I did write an article about the Flat Earth Society a few weeks ago.( spectacles misted up.....)

A lot of these 'Anonymouses' have already been cloned here. I have to give them adjective extensions to their names in case one gets me from behind.

First we get:- 'The End Is Nigh' and now they have found the end in case we fall off!

Have you heard about bandwagon? It's a logical fallacy, just because the majority thinks something doesn't make it true. But people don't always adhere to logic.

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7328
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:30 AM
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:30 AM
UK
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Originally Posted by George

Have you heard about bandwagon? It's a logical fallacy, just because the majority thinks something doesn't make it true. But people don't always adhere to logic.

I know what bandwagon means but have never heard of that group.
Logistics is also a branch of mathematics and electronics involving AND ans NOR gates. and Boolean functions.

The basis of which computerisation takes place!

It literally means (forget about this lot) was that when I was at school we learnt REASON. Nowadays it is all logic and all this 'obviously' 2+2=4 and so on

People do not use their minds anymore but instead use logic. This is why when they look at my pictures, they do not see anything because their computer brain system cannot apply reason. (too many game consoles) In other words this later generation are ROBOTIC. They think as a common herd and call themselves NORMAL.

The normality being of not what the individual sees but what the masses see.

They just shut down or go quiet...a bit like switching your computer off.

So yes...you are CORRECT......so now we move full circle to brainwashing. The majority think in a certain way because they are trained that way. They say that I am not normal (at least they do here...which I find quite flattering!)

I realise that I am most bazaar but that is only because whilst most here were brought up with a 'bottle and dummy' (no offence) I had spiritual parents.

My mind has been conditioned in a different way.

Although we have to fall back on planet Earth once in a while. we cannot use logic involving advanced and high spiritual entities. To a degree...yes but

a lot here will believe in UFOs period. They cannot visualise that if these entities are so evolved, that they must have also beaten us. This is where they switch off and I start. They look for SETI and I look up to them. Sending them a picture of Mick Jagger ain't communicating. Nor is a picture of me cometh from this dot and ug you comee from big dot over there.

They have perfect control of our languages, science and politics.

You see our brains are different to our minds. Here a lot think with their brains. I think with my mind and can use my mind on a vast scale because it is ten times more powerful than my brain. They deny the mind because logic tells them that because they cannot see or use it, that it does not exist ...or at least it exists on the couch.

Logic is the brain but imagination is the mind . Controlled imagination that is! They cannot control theirs whilst I can control mine. Perhaps they are good at music and poetry...that is good cos it is the mind . The trouble is that they do not believe in their mind, and so they cannot extend it.

George

Last edited by George; Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:36 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7359
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:11 AM
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:11 AM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Recruit
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Recruit
Lately, everyone has been living in their own, tailored reality. You could be living in an entirely different universe from the person passing you by on the street.
Flat earth society is a good example. You could believe anything you want, and find supporting evidence.

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7364
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:01 PM
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:01 PM
UK
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Lately, everyone has been living in their own, tailored reality. You could be living in an entirely different universe from the person passing you by on the street.
Flat earth society is a good example. You could believe anything you want, and find supporting evidence.

I think you are mixing evidence with opinions.

just because one thousand people think and believe one thing, as opposed to two others who think opposite, does not make the one thousand correct with supportive evidence.

As far as I am concerned and which can be proven, the Earth is round. There is no evidence to support the 10,000 who say it is flat. Just because you can see across the road and do not fall off the Earth is not evidence that the Earth is flat.

Belief does not substantiate evidence.

It is evidence that supports fact.

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: George] #7375
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:11 AM
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:11 AM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Recruit
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Recruit
You are right.
But the 10.000 become scary and can ask for rights.

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7376
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 AM
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 AM
UK
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
UK
You are right.
But the 10.000 become scary and can ask for rights.

Which brings us 'full circle' as why do UFO investigators and psychics have few rights?

'They knock us left right and centre' and accuse us of being trouble makers.

Take them to court and we have no rights whilst the 10,000 you mention do have rights.
We are scoured upon as devil worshippers or insane.

When we try to prop up our rights, they say that as long as we believe what we like, that we shut up (as they more or less tell me here) that is okay.
Or what they do here, is gather a few more loonies with similar traits and get the mob to sort us out.

You cannot prop up your rights for ACCEPTANCE because the phenomena is unproven and does not sustain evidence in court.

The 2008 Human Rights Act although on our side, cannot be used because no solicitor will dare to take you on in fear of:-

a) Professional Misconduct
b) Not enough experience and money in it!

You can of course say that the evidence had never been DISPROVED but then you have an inbuilt prejudice system and a situation of :- "Thrown out of court"

BTW...what is a Gopher????

They accuse me of that in America ...over here in the UK I have never heard of one???

Last edited by George; Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:13 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: George] #7378
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:01 PM
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:01 PM
bogdan9310 Offline OP
Recruit
bogdan9310  Offline OP
Recruit
Actually, there are more than 10.000 flat earthers. Try a couple hundred thousand.

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: bogdan9310] #7381
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:22 PM
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:22 PM
UK
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Actually, there are more than 10.000 flat earthers. Try a couple hundred thousand.

It is strange how the mind works...and they think that I am crazy...lol

I suppose we do get a load of 'crazies' and I tend to wonder if they have mental diseases?

Regards George

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: George] #7401
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:28 PM
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know about mind control. Govs know about alien life, they use mind control too. George, do you know if there is a "hearing gift"?

Reply Quote
Re: Targeted Individuals problems and support [Re: George] #7403
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:37 PM
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are not crazy George

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderated by  Lycan Moon 

Chat
February
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28
Latest Photos
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House
Hinsdale House
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.9, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.