Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (psychedelicpiper), 29 guests, and 128 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics443
Posts2,321
Members152
Most Online226
Jul 31st, 2018
Newest Members
psychedelicpiper, Rainmaker, Ekims, mikezombie777, Xenu
152 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 799
Xeno 364
frankie85 173
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 55
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Abducted? #720
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:38 AM
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:38 AM
IronGhost Offline OP

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline OP

Abductee
Recruit
What initially got me interested in aliens and abductions was a marking that apparently appeared on my lower back one morning.
I was in a strange sort of situation where I was sharing a bed with my roommate one night. I woke up feeling like I didn't sleep, but rather closed my eyes and opened them to see it was time to get ready for work.
After waking up I was in the middle of getting myself dressed, when my roommate woke up, immediately pointed to my back and told me I should look at it in the mirror.
When I did, I didn't see anything there, so I returned to the room and asked what I should be looking for. He told me there was a sort of triangle in the middle of my lower back, right above my tailbone. I asked him to point to the exact spot it was, but after he looked at it again he told me that it was gone. I summed it up to the fact he just woke up and was probably still dreaming.
One thing kept me thinking about it, though. The area that it had apparently appeared was itching later in the day, and scratching it would leave a rather dark, burning rash. So I kept periodically checking it in the bathroom mirror while at work.
I never saw anything that looked that abnormal, just that it would very easily turn red in that area after I scratched or rubbed it.
I have asked my roommate about it several times since, but each time I do, it seems like he remembers it less and less. I did, however, get him to sketch what it looked like the night I got home from work. I no longer have it, but it's pretty easy to describe.
It was a sort of series of four pinpricks, three light ones in the shape of an equilateral triangle, with one more prominent than the others that sat directly in the middle. He never expressed how big the actual marking was, just that it was pointed upward and was right in the middle of my spine, just above my tailbone.
I've always been curious if anyone else seen any stories similar to this, or even experienced anything like it. It's not something I've told alot of people. I've since told an ex girlfriend, who told me that my roommate was either dreaming or just trying to mess with me.
Either way, it got me very interested in abduction stories and the like. I'd like to know what people here have to say about it.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Abducted? [Re: IronGhost] #721
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:00 PM
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
I knew people telling that story and I believe it might be an abduction

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Abducted? [Re: Xeno] #769
Wed May 02, 2018 2:36 PM
Wed May 02, 2018 2:36 PM
IronGhost Offline OP

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline OP

Abductee
Recruit
Where might you have heard of this story elsewhere? I've heard of people receiving other triangular markings but I have never seen one like the one I've described here.

Reply Quote
Re: Abducted? [Re: IronGhost] #770
Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 PM
Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Commander
Alberta
Better not say where I hear my stories ^_^''

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Abducted? [Re: Xeno] #771
Sun May 06, 2018 2:07 PM
Sun May 06, 2018 2:07 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Captain
EdMan  Offline
Captain
E
At Walter Reed Army Medical Center in 1998 I was subjected to an intense medical probe using every state of the art diagnostic piece of equipment in the Department of Defense. The Attending Physician was a Neurologist from the Department of the Navy, Dr. Delaney. He had an unidentified female intern with him that at the end of the procedure intentionally botched a spinal tap on me. I was sent to Walter Reed from Ft. Drum, NY after suffering what appeared to be a massive stroke. Subsequent testing by the University of CT and Head of Toxicology for Duke University found I had been poisoned with 800 times the lethal dose of neuro-toxin by the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States. This central nervous system event left me in paralysis and barely able to breathe. During the evaluation at Walter Reed they found that my central nervous system was regenerating and that my spinal fluid contained stem cells churned out by the regeneration of the central nervous system. The intern deliberately botched the spinal tap in my bed in Walter Reed AMC puncturing it several times she was agent of the CIA sent in to finish me after the neuro-toxin failed. Dr. Delaney panicked and had me walk down several flights of stairs to the basement of Walter Reed AMC and down a long corridor to the flora-scope room where a friend of his inserted a spinal tap and with drew four large vials of spinal fluid. filled with undifferentiated Stem Cells. Dr. Delaney then had me walk back up to my room after his friend noted that I filled with radioactive barium and that such was against medical protocols and the radioactive barium was clearly visible on his scope. I was then discharged the next day and sent back to Ft. Drum by commercial Air Fight. During the flight my spinal cord ruptured in eight places. I ignored it drove home laid down in my field grade officers quarter on Ft. Drum on Nancy Lane where the division general staff resided. and my wife and aunt saw my ruptured spinal cord and panicked. This phenomenon was a closely held secret of the oldest founding families of the United States the Methodist and Catholic Churches. Within 24 hours the cord had healed and I was subjected to another spinal tap performed by the Division Surgeon of 10th Mountain Division in the Troop Medical Clinic of Ft. Drum. These additional stem cells were harvested and sent off to the Medical Science and Technology Center attached to Ft. Dietrich. The United States Government has had a program of harvesting both stem cells and antibodies from me and others of my kind for three decades in an effort to cure neurological injuries and diseases to include aids and Polio. These stem cell are produced by organic nano-technology from a crashed warp ship eight thousand years ago that the oldest founding families of the United States are aware of as is the Methodist and Catholic Churches. The nano-technology is highly dangerous and must be kept in a wildfire ultimate infectious disease facility higher than that used to investigate the Ebola virus. Stem cells from this illegal program were used to treat the gunshot head wound of Democratic Congress Woman Gabby Clifford. The crashed warp ship descended crew members have assembled 12 ICBM Missiles with multiple re-entry vehicles loaded with neutron bombs and informed the United States Government to cease and desist further such actions or face bombardment by ICBM. Three warp capital ships of the crash survivors civilization have taken up station in our solar system and engaged in talks with planetary leaders with regards to this issue among other items. The crash survivors have stood down their 12 ICBM Force and are waiting the outcome of the negotiations. Additionally a general alter was triggered by this incident by the CIA and a Asteroid Ship loaded with troops and assault forces from a neighboring star system is inbound to arrive in about 86 years.

Reply Quote
Re: Abducted? [Re: EdMan] #781
Wed May 09, 2018 1:17 PM
Wed May 09, 2018 1:17 PM

T
ThomasRMorrison
Unregistered
ThomasRMorrison
Unregistered
T

Amazing story, bro. Write a book for Yahweh's sake!

[Redacted upon request]

Reply Quote
Re: Abducted? [Re: Anonymous] #818
Sun May 13, 2018 8:06 PM
Sun May 13, 2018 8:06 PM
B
Beyond Beyond Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Beyond Beyond  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B
Post Violation. User Suspended for 7 days for breaking our community Code of Conduct, we do not tolerate content attacking members or Aliendisc employees.

Please review our Code of Conduct, thank you.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.