Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 active members (), 40 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,169
Posts8,486
Members307
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Flexibility, samir, Suhan, Sarah Vargas, Pahagos
307 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Steve
Steve
Los Angeles, CA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 110
Shark 10
rudidur 10
EdMan 7
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,143
EdMan 1,245
frankie85 536
George 345
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 209
Diego 177
Matt 156
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, #7181
01/24/2019 10:39 AM
01/24/2019 10:39 AM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
How many know about this little icon at the bottom of your computer monitor that reads SETI (Search for Extra Terrestrial Life.)

Have you found any yet?
NO!

Instead you look for abnormalities in squiggly lines that this line goes this way and that line goes the other way to decide if ET is out there?

"Can eee speakie Ingleesh??? Plus a picture of Mick Jagger out there."

ET looks at your transmissions and thinks:- "The lunatics are here again?"

They speak PERFECT English, do not live under rocks on Mars and apart from the presence of aliens here (so I am told) they just shake their heads.

They are amazing and know about electronics and asked me to build devices that I did not know existed. They know everything.

When I try and show others, I am a fake, impostor and a charlatan. Instead you go afar when the truth is staring you right in the face.

So sad.....
[Linked Image]

Last edited by George; 01/24/2019 10:39 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7182
01/24/2019 01:39 PM
01/24/2019 01:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You been fooled by modern time Xedman

If you had believe anything that you would find actual truth?

You are old and confused, you should considere retiring, you are losing your mind

siren

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7188
01/24/2019 10:50 PM
01/24/2019 10:50 PM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You been fooled by modern time Xedman

If you had believe anything that you would find actual truth?

You are old and confused, you should considere retiring, you are losing your mind

siren

Personally before I had retired, I would have bettered my English. Fools take their own prizes.

I am afraid I do not see much 'mind' on this forum. Apart from my own Mind Controlled valid experiments.

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7193
01/25/2019 01:39 AM
01/25/2019 01:39 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are nothing to anyone, just some old timer losing it

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7194
01/25/2019 09:57 AM
01/25/2019 09:57 AM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
You are nothing to anyone, just some old timer losing it

Looks like the gang of perhaps children are building as the personal insults have started as now we have 'WE' instead of 'Me'

Shows how brain cells work in a crises of defeat as discussion is gone on subjects because one unit cannot uphold a discussion based on insufficient cogitation of their own data and have to break others through numbers because they fail alone.

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7196
01/25/2019 10:17 AM
01/25/2019 10:17 AM
frankie85 Online content
Commander
frankie85  Online Content
Commander

Well he has a girlfriend so he won`t lose it perhaps after all

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: frankie85] #7197
01/25/2019 10:41 AM
01/25/2019 10:41 AM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
Well he has a girlfriend so he won`t lose it perhaps after all

Hello farnkie85,

Why all this concern about my welfare?

Just to put you all at rest, perhaps they should see how I live ?

I thought forums were for discussion on topics, I can't see any heading about 'The Life and Times of Georgek?"

Okay...a joke

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7202
01/25/2019 05:20 PM
01/25/2019 05:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by George
How many know about this little icon at the bottom of your computer monitor that reads SETI (Search for Extra Terrestrial Life.)

Have you found any yet?
NO!

Instead you look for abnormalities in squiggly lines that this line goes this way and that line goes the other way to decide if ET is out there?

They speak PERFECT English, do not live under rocks on Mars and apart from the presence of aliens here (so I am told) they just shake their heads.

They are amazing and know about electronics and asked me to build devices that I did not know existed. They know everything.

When I try and show others, I am a fake, impostor and a charlatan. Instead you go afar when the truth is staring you right in the face.

So sad.....
[Linked Image]

Look who's talking (idiot).

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7205
01/25/2019 11:06 PM
01/25/2019 11:06 PM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by George

Have you found any yet?
NO!

So sad.....
[Linked Image]

Look who's talking (idiot).

I think that name calling and personal insults are getting very near to forum rule breaking? If people cannot stick to topic discussions and find that their failure to communicate on subject matter means that they have to attack 'the author' then it typically shows the failure from 'loss for words'

I shall ignore this insult as I know that rules has nothing to do with correctness but who is who.

They get away with it, because they are in herds. To speak alone and voice their opinion is their limitation. This person had previously tried to get followers but like all similar, they hide until dead meat arrives.

Such is the way on this Earth and the main reason why the aliens choose to ignore us with SETI. In a way I should be thanking him for setting this example, as to show you what happens when change tries to come about ? Hostility occurs and the aliens know this. If those responsible can attack others similar to themselves, they will do far worse to ET.

The aliens KNOW THIS as they have been studying this Earth for a long time. The sadness is that 'thought' has not really altered in thousands of years. They still hunt in packs and crucify those who are different and then call themselves superior.

Divine thought is a gift and I have not seen much of it here. It is all based on what YouTube says. To actually see with vision is denied to most because then they will see themselves. To live with themselves is even harder, as it is not themselves that they live with, but of those who trail behind them and kiss whatever is in front of them.

I am afraid, I do nothing like that so similar to the wilder beast that roams alone , the jungle rules.

There you will find jungles and the beasts will roam in search for food. Starvation being the fall of mankind as they neither see or hear from the many voices that call out to them.
Instead they growl, sending silly data into space that ET may hear them. When ET had been listening all along. Just like myself, we shake our heads and realise that mankind is not getting better....but worse. Only now, some have learnt when to shut and open their mouths, like they do here. This be the way of control and where there is control, freedom cannot be.

Last edited by George; 01/25/2019 11:28 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7209
01/26/2019 04:49 AM
01/26/2019 04:49 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

@George Everyone here knows you're Xeno. Please stop spamming.

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7212
01/26/2019 09:38 AM
01/26/2019 09:38 AM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
All.....

You see...it does not matter what you do.

Okay to all those readers......

I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe in UFOS, ghosts and the supernatural.

So when I write a post I put the thesis towards a subject, I am discussing the subject relating to my beliefs.
No......... that makes me a perpetrator or undesirable because I am not allowed to express my view towards something that I do not agree with, because some 'dumb asss' may come along who feels inadequate as to have no expression of their own but to try and break others who have an adverse point of view because that person does not belong in their 'gang'

Pretty much sums it up why a certain person just cannot f*ck o*f but instead makes 'bee lines' towards someone's points of view, as not to discuss but to break.

Perhaps you are one of 'their' followers which probably sums you up as well?

Personally I use forums (against the REAL majorities who are vacant here who let the children play unhindered) for discussion and debate on subject matter like the point I had been making about SETI

What has spam got to do with that?

What is 'Xeno'...another dork expression in this New Age 'grunt language' ? confused.

According to my Greek, 'Xeno' means stranger. Derived from Xenos or foreigner. Pretty much sums up the whole issue of 'not belonging'

Then again...who wants to belong to this gang? A good name for isolation.

Last edited by George; 01/26/2019 09:49 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7222
01/27/2019 04:36 PM
01/27/2019 04:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

George, you are right about the aliens, they are here. I had a little experience, can you write something interesting that you have discovered? I know that they are telepaths, can see auras, are hostile sometimes and act in gangs. They also can insert thoughts and affect technology.

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7224
01/27/2019 11:54 PM
01/27/2019 11:54 PM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
George, you are right about the aliens, they are here. I had a little experience, can you write something interesting that you have discovered? I know that they are telepaths, can see auras, are hostile sometimes and act in gangs. They also can insert thoughts and affect technology.

I am pleased that you are taking an interest.....

Firstly, I am being absolutely honest with you, as I am with everyone else here. Personally I did not find them hostile at all. I was very young when I had my first encounter and had believed so much.

They knew about me, before I knew about them which I cannot really configure even now. They knew about our UFO group and everything we did and planned. My first encounter was way back on 11th August 1965 in Nottingham in my back garden.

I had mentioned this earlier in one of my reports. To describe how genuine this encounter was, is impossible even now. I was very stupid as it was my stupidity that enabled this to happen. It changes you, because your whole life is brought into a state of chaos. Recollect that I was very afraid standing in their midst with my legs shaking. Whatever trust I had, was fading rapidly because although you believe.......when it happens all kinds of doubts enter your brain. You think of the minority reports of hostility and suddenly they become magnified at that moment. I was counting the seconds that I remained alive in case I would be killed in an instance.

I recollect that for many weeks I had the shakes, fear of dealing with something that I could not control. My religious beliefs, upbringing...all shattered in an instance .

It was worse because apart from my friends, no one believed me. I thought at that young age that the world would listen to me, but instead they took no notice. This was me of all people, honest and good as I thought it strange that I should not be believed. My friends and UFO associates were now my family as my curiosity became greater.

From that date, I saw UFO injustice in the world and wanted to fight it. I hence take every opportunity to find answers. As like most people who undergo this rare encounter, I too thought that I was special. I was told that because I was young, that I could be conditioned.

More things began to happen to both myself, friends, family and even strangers next to me.

I watch things like SETI and wonder why nothing really happens ? Yet they came to me?

The hostility side, I do not accept but cannot deny. We were told about a malicious group near the constellation of Orion. We used to refer to them as the 'O' s As not to mention them in case they picked up on our thoughts.

The reality of these entities came about in 1975 when I was driving my car along a country road near the village of Hose in Leicestershire . My girlfriend at the time would always argue with me, and complained about the company that I would bring her to. From church goers where I would spend many hours debating biblical UFO encounters by which I can now recite the bible very well. To my friends who were with me during these sightings and new associates together with the main UFO group in Nottingham named NUFOIS and SPRING.

I began circulating with UFO TV personalities like Jenny Randles etc. Referring back to this collision, my girlfriend was sitting next to me filing her nails when this sphere headed to wards my car. First I thought it was a car and as the headlights did not diverge, made me think that it was a motorbike,, hogging the road. I had to swerve into the farmer's field by which it hit the front of my car, hovered for about 15 seconds and then just went out. I was calm, but Carole started shaking violently burying her head in her hands saying nothing for about three minutes.
This was just the 'tip of the ice burg'
Visitations increased and I began collecting the information.

It was probably around the mid 1990s that I realised that I had the gift of vision. Prior to that other psychics would say something like:- "But have you seen yourself?"

I thought:- "No..not me!"

It was round about that time that just before getting to sleep one night that this pulsating (I could jst see it like a tinge of purple) jumped into me and knocked me out as I was bathed in this blue watery ink. I thought that I was drowning and where this water touched my skin, it turned peppermint green.
A voice then said:- "Ask no more about the 'flicks' for now you will see"

Started wondering why they were taking an interest in me until I noticed that if anything tried to hurt me, that something would not allow it to happen.

The realisation occurred to me back in 2008 whist forum writing. I think you will realise that I make enemies?

I happened back in 2008 but got very bad indeed. One member had influence being a Russian exile living in Auckland and was not too happy after I had pin pointed his village. Shocked is a better word.

It became very difficult to post, as all my posts were attacked having my avatar put on with my head shaved for electrodes including vile cartoons insinuating madness.

I was told to either shut up or prove it.

So I thought and realised that perhaps they did have a point? It got worse because the more I proved them wrong, the angrier they got,. I suppose by laughing only increased tensions.

So I was given tests to carry out, by which I had posted some here. My UFO guides or helpers then took over and all Hell broke lose. One so called witch ended up in hospital and another guys village was devastated just leaving his house untouched, I have his post if no one believes me. Admitting this, saying "Why do I care!"

Some were saying that I had the devil and to pray to God for guidance. A mod at the time could not delete the posts, because every time he tried his vision was blighted. I have his post.

Things subsided and one person asked what sort of person am I to do such things? My anger subsided and I felt hurt as to realise that I must never ever exert what power I had onto others. At the time it mattered, now I am not bothered and do nothing connected with the phenomenon. I think at the time that i was so upset that I wanted to give up and to admit that I was wrong. Whoever taught me, did not want me to give in on my ability and this is why it happened. Otherwise I would not be writing now.

My concern grew more about myself when a psychic put this on a forum (great lot of guys)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You know where this so called castle exist????? A view from my house only 15 minutes walk away!

Wollaton Hall.

The stone guardians are lion type gargoyles at the entrance

Could this be attributed to my abduction about Ohio written earlier here as prophesied and perhaps a message that they want proclaiming? Starting to all fit together and starts to make sense about wanting me alive and not to stop writing, as I have already shown........The blunt pencils and so on.

Okay...I picked up on this guy's post...but wouldn't anyone seeing Wollaton Hall....as there is no other even similar in the whole world?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

During my first encounter mentioned at the top. I had a camera around my neck. A Kodak Brownie Cresta 2 .

The film was sent to a government lab and I hope to post the rest of it, when found.

It looks like radiation fogging near the burble...it is not. Been told that the film wrapping was not tight, allowing light onto the film

[Linked Image]

Sorry for the long post

Last edited by George; 01/28/2019 12:53 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7226
01/28/2019 01:21 AM
01/28/2019 01:21 AM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
I refer to the above about burning words of vision.

This is what my girlfriend sent me.

She said it was like looking into florescent lights as the image of writing burns into the brain/mind

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mr Anonymous....did something happen to you??? Your post seems altered or disfigured as not your true self
They are going zig-zag...not meaning to sound rude...

Last edited by George; 01/28/2019 01:38 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7233
01/28/2019 12:33 PM
01/28/2019 12:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mr Anonymous....did something happen to you??? Your post seems altered or disfigured as not your true self
They are going zig-zag...not meaning to sound rude...

What do you mean? Is it about mind control? Last post is still what i wrote. Also thanks for replaying.

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7234
01/28/2019 01:05 PM
01/28/2019 01:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I forgot to question: do you know if they have a "search system" to search words spoken? and same system for thoughts?

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7235
01/28/2019 02:50 PM
01/28/2019 02:50 PM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
I forgot to question: do you know if they have a "search system" to search words spoken? and same system for thoughts?

Hi,

I have to go to my other house in the country but will be back later.

In the meantime...below is a page from my 1965 diary, which I also want others to know that I am telling the truth. So I am not lying to anyone. I kept my diary for all these years as I knew there would come a day when I would;d needs it.

I am afraid that I was quite illiterate as can be seen by my handwriting and grammar .

My reasoning and experiences are debatable, but I honestly assure everyone that I am saying the truth, even if I am incorrect in my interpretation which I believe I am correct?

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7236
01/28/2019 11:36 PM
01/28/2019 11:36 PM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Back to your questions Anonymous.....

1) From my experience, apart from that spinning top, their makeup seems spiritual? The spinning top looked solid, but of course even a solid object would appear transparent whilst spinning.

2) I also found that they could enter my bedroom. How they do this, I do not know.As my camera had been used. At times my equipment would be operated whilst I was downstairs, only to rush into the bedroom to find things rearranged with a knife used to cut wires. I always used a scissors (kids!)

3) My third understanding is that the so called occupants or Greys are biological robots or drones. The UFO occupants being none physical cannot interact physically. Dr Armen Victorian tells me that the real ET never reveal themselves (Roswell being drones)

4) They speak to me in English but not face to face as I have no recollection of ever meeting an alien. In my younger days, I would wake up with voices in my head. Similar to an amplifier with the sound going through the valves instead of the loud speakers. Actual voices with no sounds. (work that one out?) At times I would panic and a calm voice would say:- "It is nothing go back to sleep" Occasionally, I would wake up standing at the edge of my bed and once found myself looking up at the sky looking through my bedroom window, Other times my mouth would just say things as if controlled. I also found this in trance whilst doing a seance. I recollect asking the questions but only hear myself speak the answer on my video. Sometimes it is my voice other times someone else's voice. As for who they are? They do not say.

5) The other way is by leaving a recording. The voice is often metallic. Whilst other times in perfectly spoken human English.

6) They know everything and I would not be surprised if they are watching me type this post? They know all our science, customs, language and most likely you, as they tap in by thread.

7) Their search system I do not know. Beyond me. I know that they can pick up a a spark from an AA battery 6 miles away. They can see a torch beam miles away.

I think I may even have a homing device implanted? My mate had one come out of his ear a few years back.

What I understand, is that they are Earth bound. 99%???? The gods who had been with us for thousands of years. I could be wrong?

They tell me nothing apart from which is buried in my subconscious. I know what they look like, as they had sent me pictures but not like the Greys we talk about.
Mine are robed. Some with long gowns and high collars and have this strange nose that extends to the forehead with a bone protrusion. No eyes but small mouths and oval faces. Mine have hair. Strange? Perhaps they make themselves that way, but their features are the same. Probably about 5 feet high? From what I can gather by picts.

These aliens that have dealt with me are so superior. Cannot possibly put limitations on them.

What do you mean? Is it about mind control? Last post is still what i wrote. Also thanks for replaying.

For some reason they want me alive. I had noticed that if someone tries to hit or hurt me, that person goes into a kind of trance. I had a confrontation with this van blocking my driveway as I told him to move. The driver got nasty and tried to hit me. Every time he got near me, his eyes rolled into his head and he spun round. Only to have another go as his eyes again rolled until the fourth time he gave up. Another occasion was when I papped my horn at this car and called him an idiot. Unfortunately we both pulled up, as this body builder like this guy in 'The Green Mile' got out his truck and said:- "Fun time!"

Then he just turned back in his truck and drove off. I also mentioned the bloke holding a gun at my head in an earlier post.

Another time, this gang of youths threw stones at my car whilst I was driving, I got pretty annoyed and got out of my car as the whole gang of them started running towards me with their fists clenched. The next second, they just turned around and ran the other way. It happens all the time.

I will show you how it works:-

[Linked Image]

You see he challenged me!!!

[Linked Image]

Now if you look at his first post (no names) he wanted to make me out as a fool that I must be God!

Instead he was hypnotised as can be seen here...so instead they all ended up laughing at him!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That is how it works.....

Regards

George

Last edited by George; 01/29/2019 12:34 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7244
01/30/2019 03:05 PM
01/30/2019 03:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You been fooled gergek

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7262
01/31/2019 02:36 PM
01/31/2019 02:36 PM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
You been fooled gergek

I assume Mr Anonymous is not thee Mr Anonymous?

That this is an anti-anonymous??

1) We have an aim.
The aim was to send out signals using SETI to ET.

2) What is the result?
ZERO

3) Then we have the aim of our discussion and the method by building the device to send these signals across using radio telescopes.

4) The conclusion must therefore also be zero or none obtained. Meaning that at first we had a small question mark which has led us to a bigger question mark.

So we end up with FAULT!

Fault because society is INCORRECT about ET.

They will say that this proves that ET does not exist. This may be the result and conclusion that they had been aiming for as it is not clear what goal they were hoping to achieve in their initial aim?

To the enthusiast and researcher, this is a clear failure, yet to the agnostic, pessimist or debunker which means that the time factor will increase this result providing taht it remains as a constant?

We can go back to our equations and say that our aim is genuine as so is our result and conclusion

The fault therefore has to be with the method!

Be it incorrect or just simply that ET does not want to talk is still a fault with us.

So......We have a forum as what are we to presume?

Most here say that ET exists, so why is that?????

If ET exists then why is not ET here talking to us?????

The truth is that ET is already here and talking to us, but we are NOT LISTENING!

Instead we want to hear what we want to look for as to judge THEM instead of THEM judging us!!!

You guys are listening out for them on let is say 20khz whilst I am listening on 50 Mhz

I have my results but you guys do not recognise my frequency but instead look out on YOUR frequency of 20 khz when you KNOW that there is nothing there

So...who is the fool.....me or YOU?????

Where is your data on 20khz as I will show you my data on 50 mhz!

The difference in both our inputs is that I have something and you have nothing other than what you will find on YouTube that will support your belief as opposed to my knowledge!

In other words I have written my answers where you do not have any.

The reason why I say you do not have any is because YOU have been fooled...not I.
I have my protection and okay...let us say that the devil had taken me? Then we have a different thing to talk about but not as it stands now.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by George; 01/31/2019 02:44 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7268
01/31/2019 05:54 PM
01/31/2019 05:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Im Mr. anonymous, how do you know they werent reptilians? Or they may be?

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7269
02/01/2019 12:01 AM
02/01/2019 12:01 AM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Im Mr. anonymous, how do you know they werent reptilians? Or they may be?

Well....Remote Sensing takes up a lot of my time as I have to touch my screen and focus. I get drained rapidly.

The second point is that you are dying to fail me, and cannot wait to prove me wrong.
Thirdly I do not trust you, as shown by some of my results, the challenger either goes quiet afterwards or deliberately falsifies the result to suit their own belief, having made up their mind before anything had taken place .

As I have shown you, and keep showing you, I can do it.
Whether you are Mr Jeckanomynous or Mr Hydanomymous I could not care who the "&.#&##.**@@ &@" you are as to me, you are just a person writing a reply.
(I do have my doubts about one or two here being Reptilians but I say nothing. For God sake, don't tell me your name is 'Liz'!)

Anyway, I will call you Mr Anonymous (who started all this...can't you just be Fred? lol)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
(pshow many more do you need...have I STILL not proven what I say?

I think one of my funniest RS was with this guy calling himself something like 'AnthropodSecularDEnonic'.

I just called him 'Hickory Holler' I never knew why? Until he issued a test to guess what his occupation was? I think I said something like:- "Who blooming cares?" by which he said:- "I got YOU!! I get paid for laying traps for The Big Foot in the Canadian forests and make sounds so that I can lure it out!"

So I said:- "Why do you think that I call you 'HICKORY HOLLER'????

(I could see him shouting amongst the hickory trees...lol (trying to find the actual posting without his actual details)

BTW...what's up with the singing pig?

Someone said that if I could do RS ...the Irish say that a pig can sing! Hence the pig...lol

Last edited by George; 02/01/2019 12:05 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7286
02/02/2019 01:13 PM
02/02/2019 01:13 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

George do you know something about time travelers or time travel?

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: Anonymous] #7287
02/02/2019 02:36 PM
02/02/2019 02:36 PM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
George do you know something about time travelers or time travel?

Only what my friends have told me about regressing into time. My understanding is that the future is just a trace of probabilities .

There is no instance where I accept that a person can physically go into another time zone.

More later...

Reply Quote
Re: The Aliens Have Got YOU fooled, [Re: George] #7290
02/02/2019 11:36 PM
02/02/2019 11:36 PM
UK
G
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
I have to be honest and say that I have had no personal experience of time travel.

I do not believe it possible to alter the past or the future other than what we can do today.

The Akasha records all that has happened with probabilities of the future. We can see the things taht may happen and the better the psychic, the more accurate the reading.
The future is like rolling a marble towards another marble.

At the start we have an indication that the two marbles may collide?

As time increases, both marbles near each other and the prediction becomes more accurate. Very near the point of impact, there becomes a point of certainty unless an unaccounted force comes along to dramatically alter the course.

The future builds itself as a trace. We call it a path. That path can alter. In psychic dictation we are told to follow our paths. If we do not, we can die prematurely.

Before we are born our path had been traced just like the marble at the start of it's journey

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Latest Photos
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.