Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (extrazlove, Zoa), 126 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,605
Posts13,200
Members366
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Joe video, ShadowSphere9, dkm919, James, tostr
366 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Aliendisc
Aliendisc
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 596
Music 230
Zoa 65
EdMan 25
Shark 20
rudidur 17
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,910
EdMan 1,353
Music 948
George 345
Shark 313
IronGhost 307
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up #7121
01/19/2019 09:35 PM
01/19/2019 09:35 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

These 2 incidents happened when I was younger, I'm 30 now and they have stuck with me all this time, one was when my mother was with me taking me to school.

But the first I remember clearly was going to bed one night, I was about 7/8 and I remember being carried through my hallway, I woke up half way through and there was 3 to 4 "beings" and they had like a white light radiating, like soft pulsing flicker coming off them, their eyes where shaded a very dark colour but almost blended into to the white, no clear definition, I noticed their fingers where really long.

I just felt so relaxed I shut my eyes again and woke up the next day on the couch and remembering how I ended up there, these things lifted me to there or left me there, and its always stuck with me that it was 100% real.

The next incident was when my mum was walking me to school, possible the same age and she still remembers this clear aswell, know one ever believed us but we seen it.

It felt like the only people around where usnwhen his happened, it was a clear sunny day, quite warm, sun was really bright then this "teradactyl" in like and size covered the sun and it's shadow covered a really vast area about my school and you could see it's wings and outline across the ground as it was flying over, me and my mum ran into the side of the school and couldn't believe what we had seen.

My wanting to tell someone of these has been burning inside me for years and have always been a believer of ET, ufo, paranormal etc etc.

Recently by chance, I watch Dr.Greer from discolure projects stuff and then done some of my own research into government hide ups etc.

I live in the Glasgow area and would be grateful if there would be anybody I could contact locally or close enough to volunteer my time and share my experience with.

Thanks

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: Anonymous] #7123
01/20/2019 09:52 AM
01/20/2019 09:52 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
These 2 incidents happened when I was younger, I'm 30 now and they have stuck with me all this time, one was when my mother was with me taking me to school.

But the first I remember clearly was going to bed one night, I was about 7/8 and I remember being carried through my hallway, I woke up half way through and there was 3 to 4 "beings" and they had like a white light radiating, like soft pulsing flicker coming off them, their eyes where shaded a very dark colour but almost blended into to the white, no clear definition, I noticed their fingers where really long.

I just felt so relaxed I shut my eyes again and woke up the next day on the couch and remembering how I ended up there, these things lifted me to there or left me there, and its always stuck with me that it was 100% real.

The next incident was when my mum was walking me to school, possible the same age and she still remembers this clear aswell, know one ever believed us but we seen it.

It felt like the only people around where usnwhen his happened, it was a clear sunny day, quite warm, sun was really bright then this "teradactyl" in like and size covered the sun and it's shadow covered a really vast area about my school and you could see it's wings and outline across the ground as it was flying over, me and my mum ran into the side of the school and couldn't believe what we had seen.

My wanting to tell someone of these has been burning inside me for years and have always been a believer of ET, ufo, paranormal etc etc.

Recently by chance, I watch Dr.Greer from discolure projects stuff and then done some of my own research into government hide ups etc.

I live in the Glasgow area and would be grateful if there would be anybody I could contact locally or close enough to volunteer my time and share my experience with.

Thanks

Your first experience seems quite probable. Your second seems very strange? Without having more details and knowing the person I am writing to (as I am not going to do RS)

I assume your mother also witnessed the second event ? Meaning that it was not a hallucination or possibly an auto suggestion if this was simultaneous?

I have had situations whereby my friends had been 'catapulted' into the past whilst in seance? Only a few hundred years though.

Maybe...just maybe both your minds entered a time warp millions of years ago by stepping over a barrier?

Check your local history for any Jurassic finds in your area.

May be a start.

Reply Quote
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: George] #7132
01/20/2019 02:02 PM
01/20/2019 02:02 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

It's only recently I've started to try and find out what had happened on both these days.

Yes my mother was present that day and still now, when we talk about it she says nobody would ever believe us if we said we seen what we had seen this day.

Most of my research has been on YouTube and last night as I was up all night again due to this, it's became a bit obsessive I must admit.

I watched a video about "EBE 1" and it kinda of describes something similar that had carried me from the my bed, down the hallway and waking up in the living room.

I don't know what had happened inbetween all that time.

I have also grown up with the feeling of being watched m, someone looking out for me and since watching a few recent UFO videos on YouTube I can now confirm that I have possibly witnessed one, which I thought was maybe a glowing shooting star, which appeared outside my home on a few occasions.

Whenever I felt I needed to "pray" or want an answer or ask a question to "god" (I was brought up catholic") i would always go to my bedroom window and loom up to the sky and always know this shooting star would be appear when I was having they kind of moments.

Now I believe, from watching a few of bob lazars videos that this glowing could be energy around a UFO.

BTW I was never a believer in all this until I started to research about my experiences, so now I'm totally convinced and believe that governments are hiding alot of stuff from the public.

Thanks for your reply btw, I have contacted info, secureteam etc to try share my experiences and see if any UFO seekers where local in my area or country, Scotland.

Do you know of any such groups? I've tried to look for myself but not getting much

Reply Quote
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: Anonymous] #7133
01/20/2019 02:49 PM
01/20/2019 02:49 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Hi.....

I believe you...they won't

Afraid I do not know of such groups.

Problem that you may be having is that the latter part of your experience sounds too bazaar.

Let us try and solve it.

Let us say that you had a past time travel...so we start from that point.

Okay I know that you are from Glasgow and no one likes to reveal their exact location, but is Glasgow very near your school playground? Or could you direct me to within a few miles.

I would like to do a historic search to see if any prehistoric fossils have been found in your area?

The guys here will be 'laughing their heads off' by now.
Not to worry we laugh at each other

Best regards

George

Reply Quote
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: George] #7137
01/20/2019 08:38 PM
01/20/2019 08:38 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

It was in the East End of Glasgow, I don't live there now so that's why I have no issues disclosing this information.

Would be interesting to see what you could find.

My mum said that she felt as soon as we seen this everything disappeared around us, like it was just us and this thing in the sky.

I can't remember having any of these feelings as I was more shocked than anything.

I'll check back tomorrow for your reply.

Thanks for the help

Reply Quote
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: Anonymous] #7138
01/20/2019 10:34 PM
01/20/2019 10:34 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
It was in the East End of Glasgow, I don't live there now so that's why I have no issues disclosing this information.

Would be interesting to see what you could find.

My mum said that she felt as soon as we seen this everything disappeared around us, like it was just us and this thing in the sky.

I can't remember having any of these feelings as I was more shocked than anything.

I'll check back tomorrow for your reply.

Thanks for the help

Hi...

I did my search and had found that dinosaurs were in Scotland.
The dinosaur that you had seen could well be similar to this link below.

https://www.google.com/urlsa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj39qiWhf7fAhUzDmMBHfp7DYcQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dinosaurusi.com%2Fen%2Fpost%2F252%2Fflying-dinosaur-pictures---archeopteryx&psig=AOvVaw1NULjtMr6AQ__eBF1X0HRJ&ust=1548131425458829

Also have references below:-

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...he-walks-along-inverness-coast-nr2bxjggx

21 Aug 2018 - Dinosaurs may have once roamed mainland Scotland, according to a new study. ... Society of Glasgow has discovered what he believes are dinosaur ... Until now, the only dinosaurprints found in Scotland have been on the Isle of Skye. .... were devastated when they discovered their tiny baby's heart had ...

Dinosaurs may have once roamed mainland Scotland, according to a new study.
Dr Neil Clark, vice-president of the Geological Society of Glasgow has discovered what he believes are dinosaur prints preserved in rocks near Inverness.
Until now, the only dinosaur prints found in Scotland have been on the Isle of Skye.
Dr Clark believes that the prints may date back around 170 million years, although he has not revealed the precise location, to allow further research at the site.

I realise that dinosaur remains are widespread in the UK and that this proves nothing.

Somehow you and your mother had stepped into a time warp. Your school was still there which is interesting?

The 'beings' of your first revelation is intriguing....

Do you have the gift of vision? Having taken an interest in you and showing you things must mean something?

Are you religious or have some contribution towards why you had these experiences?

Word link:-

School
Archaeological History
Feelings of a purpose
interest in the supernatural

Any of these for example which may create another thread to your experiences?

Regards George

Last edited by George; 01/20/2019 10:59 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: George] #7141
01/21/2019 07:17 AM
01/21/2019 07:17 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Hi George, Thanks again for all the help.

This may seem egotistical to say but from quite a young age I have always felt I had a "purpose" of some kind, like I'm meant to do something really great and always had this connection with and awareness of the power of the subconscious mind but it's only recently I've learned what all this meant - let me explain better below.

This will sound crazy to most but it feels great being able to talk about this finally, without any kind of judgement and the anonymity here is great.

I have always felt like I have had a "guardian angel" or someone looking out for me type of feeling growing for as long as I can remember and in many situations I've had the feeling I was helped or saved. To this day I still have some internal emotional guidance helping that I can feel, most times hear it as if talking to myself and warning myself about something which has been scarily correct in good and bad times.

I know the difference from talking to myself and having some sort of inner connection.

I'm not religious, just brought up catholic but have been more spiritual in my life, always believed in some sort of afterlife and higher intelligence.

The past few years this emotional guidance has led me on a path of self improvement in every aspect of my life and helped in so many areas of my life.

It has also led me to find out more about these 2 experiences i had, question what's really happening in the world by following amazing YouTube channels who research all this alien and paranormal, it's really opened my eyes that we have been lied to and have been visited many times for thousands of years.

Some may say I've turned into a "conspiracy theorist" but I think I'm awakening to what's really going on.

Time warps, time travel, fake moon landing, government cover ups (they allegedly killed tesla, JFK and many more) black money projects, Roswell cover up, EBE and Jrod.... stuff blows my mind.

Sorry for the ramble and off topic kinda stuff George, Have a great day.

Reply Quote
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: Anonymous] #7150
01/21/2019 02:45 PM
01/21/2019 02:45 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK

This may seem egotistical to say but from quite a young age I have always felt I had a "purpose" of some kind, like I'm meant to do something really great and always had this connection with and awareness of the power of the subconscious mind but it's only recently I've learned what all this meant - let me explain better below.

This will sound crazy to most but it feels great being able to talk about this finally, without any kind of judgement and the anonymity here is great.

I have always felt like I have had a "guardian angel" or someone looking out for me type of feeling growing for as long as I can remember and in many situations I've had the feeling I was helped or saved. To this day I still have some internal emotional guidance helping that I can feel, most times hear it as if talking to myself and warning myself about something which has been scarily correct in good and bad times.

I know the difference from talking to myself and having some sort of inner connection.

I'm not religious, just brought up catholic but have been more spiritual in my life, always believed in some sort of afterlife and higher intelligence.

The past few years this emotional guidance has led me on a path of self improvement in every aspect of my life and helped in so many areas of my life.

It has also led me to find out more about these 2 experiences i had, question what's really happening in the world by following amazing YouTube channels who research all this alien and paranormal, it's really opened my eyes that we have been lied to and have been visited many times for thousands of years.

Some may say I've turned into a "conspiracy theorist" but I think I'm awakening to what's really going on.

Time warps, time travel, fake moon landing, government cover ups (they allegedly killed tesla, JFK and many more) black money projects, Roswell cover up, EBE and Jrod.... stuff blows my mind.

Hi....

Thanks for your reply. I am off to my other house and will be back later to answer this.

Talk to you soon...

Regards

George

Reply Quote
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: George] #7153
01/21/2019 06:12 PM
01/21/2019 06:12 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Look forward to it ๐Ÿ‘ any helpful links to some
sources on the kinda stuff i wrote in the last post would be great George

Speak soon ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ––

Reply Quote
Re: Need help with 2 experiences i had growing up [Re: Anonymous] #7159
01/21/2019 11:48 PM
01/21/2019 11:48 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK

Hello again,

I will try and answer your post with accordance to the way that I think. At first I accepted what you said, now I believe you. I base my judgement mainly on character, enthusiasm and a yearning for discovery. You have all these qualities and are also intelligent The rest here will read your initial post and just 'turn off' .Y ou do not sound like a 'crank' to me and I understand the frustration of trying to communicate your phenomenon to others,

I was a an engineer and became one with opposition with my fellow college students. In effect we are 'nuts and bolts' people and need to take things apart and see the springs, gears and fittings. They said that university would change me into them, it did not.

Instead I used my education to understand my deviation from the common herd better. When I was young I was also like you, this is why I understand you. I sat in my bedroom thinking about UFOs and aliens with some kind of fantasy like all children have. My earlier life I was brought up with the paranormal and built my whole upbringing with this enthusiasm of ghosts.
My school friend who is now a famous paranormal/folk-law author used to talk to me many times in the playground as I had learnt a great deal from him.

We all grew up in Nottingham and I too believed that I had a purpose in life. I can spend many hours explaining myself but the more they hear the worse it becomes.
I decided to spend the night in my garden for a sky watch back in 1965/6. There was a UFO flap at the time. I had a lantern and a Morse Code book and kept sending Morse Code to any alien craft on this very warm August evening with a very clear sky as I recollect the endless amount of starts.

To cut a long story short, after a few minutes the sky lit up with a brilliant arc light...flickering and pulsating as I recollect I could see every lump of soil in our garden.
I dared not look up and was afraid. Most strange because I was so stupid and proud that I did not want to show them that I was afraid, but my legs started shaking and knees buckling. So I pretended that i was unconcerned as if 'So what?' and walked towards my house from our garage rear where we had the power point for the lantern.

On the coal house wall shone this large bright white insignia or motif with clear shapes as if projected from above. I drew this shape and showed it to my school friend after we formed our first UFO group.

He took out some freshly designed ID cards from his top pocket and the image matched. The rest is history.
Just like yourself, I began to question society. I asked my friend why they had picked us, as I was just a kid with no education when there were all these scientists around??

He told me that this was because we were young and that our minds had not yet been filled with daft ideas. That we ll had an important task in life and were honoured being chosen. I said that how do I know what to do when I have no idea. I was told by them through my friend that I will know when I am ready. The entities had constantly taught me and built up my brain power. I had no education, job, money or future.

Until I was approaching middle age and had my mind increased . You then see the idiots around you and it made me seek a better education and now my girlfriend and I are millionaires

Whereas before I looked up to most, I now look down to them. I also question my religion (like you do) and I am guided just the way that you are. It is all a cover up. The moon landings and many more things. Our rockets cannot even pass the Van-Allen belts never mind to take us to the moon. (the Cold War)

I also realise that I have the gift of vision like you have as you may not realise. They choose us because of our ability. I am their child having been brought up by them together with my guides.

They teach and protect me and I recollect once that I had a bad experience on a particular UFO forum and they picked on me demanding taht I prove this and taht or to go away. It got to the stage whereby I could not write and fought back.

Unfortunately I used my psychic ability to crush and kept all the postings until now. The devastation I had never seen before and they started praying.

I then looked at my hands as other members asked:- "How can you do all this???!!!"

I did and nothing was solved. They want me alive.

[Linked Image]

See this picture...tell me what you see?

Make a list of perhaps ten words which come into your head. Don't worry I will not fail you even if you get it wrong.

Just wondering what this wax is that I keep seeing...like flame creatures ...strange? Just like dribbling wax from their fingers all tacky I can smell this candle wax stuff when I read your report. Oh well we may never know.

Best regards

George

Last edited by George; 01/22/2019 12:01 AM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
UBB.Pages
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) ยท Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

ยฉ 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.