Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 35 guests, and 147 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics929
Posts7,251
Members271
Most Online321
Feb 6th, 2019
Newest Members
yoku, Mi6Talon998, bonly09, milehigh1369, Canadiananimal
271 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,886
EdMan 1,238
frankie85 411
Stormy 293
Spock 275
George 204
Diego 177
IronGhost 129
MIB1 127
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of January
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
My First Major UFO Sighting #7100
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 PM
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 PM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Okay...bedtime story....(you bet it was real!)

As mentioned before, Nottingham had it'[s major UFO flap in the mid 1960s.

They came in thick and fast. So much so, that it was an epidemic. Nottingham was on high alert. It was not unusual to see a large fireball fly down our road 12 feet of the ground.

Power failures were so common, that we were often plunged into darkness when one flew over head.I am not sure whether ot was our UFO group The UACS that got the aliens or whether they moved across from Warminster .

It got so bad, that MI5 got involved with us (your Men in Black) Objects would be the size of peas in daylight, and as you were watching, there would be a sudden roar of Electric Lightning jets taking off vertically from the government bases two miles up North, Only to circle the object and then turn back again.

Forget your YouTube, you should have been around in my day!

Anyway.....

We were still kids and us Brits don't play baseball, we play cricket instead. Ian was batting as we used my mum's inverted bucket as stumps. Having a long driveway, my brother was bowling and Ian was looking up as I was fielding on our lawn. It was a Summer's day.

The next thing what happened was like slow motion as I will never forget to this day. Ian would never ever be serious as he was a comic. As he looked up his expression altered to pure fear as he threw down his bat and looked up at the sky.

"Quick...look over there!!!" he said. We all looked up and there was large diamond shaped object just above our chimney pot watching us play.

We must have watched it for about one minute as it made no noise.

It was the weirdest experience in my life. They were watching us and we were watching them, as the craft continued rotating. It really gets you at that point, because any doubts you may have had that UFOs did not exist was gone! You stared and you stared, looked at your friends as the occupants were looking at US!

Perhaps after three minutes, it was show time. Like..."we will show you what we can do"

The craft started twisting and spinning so fast like a spinning top out of control in all directions, then suddenly shot off at probably 1000 miles per hour towards the city.

My brother and I were okay, because we were used to them, but Ian started breaking and wanted reassurance that it was the Russians! He was a none believer and always poked fun at our group.

F*********** he was the tallest 6'4" would be with P********** walking up to our house for a meeting being about 5'8".(names removed because these guys are still active UFO authors)

Ian used to joke:- "Quick!!! They have landed!!"

Am I telling the truth?

I swear to God that I am! The aliens are still with me.

I found them ok. As they were watching us, in return they let me have photos of their craft, themselves and actual areal photographs taken with my 35mm camera on Kodak film about the height of the Apollo space craft looking down on our location. Pictures of their robots in the lab and even their craft landed in a field with their crew walking round.

Yes...I have most of the pictures. Proof? Yes! Reason is because the areal photos are not satellite but actually grain film which could only be taken from deep space.
I write on them:- (my name) copyright and NASA cannot 'touch me because they are not their photographs..lol I say:- "sue me!" They cannot and I broadcast them.

Ha-Ha...big NASA and I have got better pictures and it did not cost me a penny! Whilst you lot look on YouTube.

(okay...I have a spaceship in my back garden. Is that better)

Those were the days.

Last edited by George; Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:01 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: My First Major UFO Sighting [Re: George] #7245
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:04 PM
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:04 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline
Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline
Sky Truth
Ensign
Oregon
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. It seems the UK gets a lot of UFO sightings.

The sighting you describe sounds like the Piney Woods incident, which involved a diamond-shaped UFO: https://www.ufocasebook.com/Pineywoods.html

Any chance you still got those 35mm pics?

Reply Quote
Re: My First Major UFO Sighting [Re: LogicalChaos] #7248
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 PM
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 PM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. It seems the UK gets a lot of UFO sightings.

The sighting you describe sounds like the Piney Woods incident, which involved a diamond-shaped UFO: https://www.ufocasebook.com/Pineywoods.html

Any chance you still got those 35mm pics?

Thank you LogicalChaos,

My frustration only lies into convincing others that:-

1) I am telling the truth
2) That I had not imagined this, and that it was real
3) I am sane 100% (colleagues say...a bit weird..lol
4) Normal intelligence.

Piny woods was exactly how it was. Back in 1965 this was unheard off. I cannot remember looking up as I was frightened.
The biggest impact is that it changes your life. You question your world as why these things were not made public. Now I know.

Religion is questioned as to where Jesus fits into it all?

Piny Wood if I recollect (not checked your site yet) was based on my very first impact phenomenon when our garden flickered with this floodlight from the sky. I assumed it was above my head as I dared not look up.

They never touched a hair on my head! I recollect at school that I was teased for falling asleep in the sun. This may or may not have been the case.

This was the start of my UFO encounters as I became friends with the occupants.

It was way back this time when 8mm movie cameras were rife. I recollect taht I had a 8mm Cine Man from Boots the Chemist and would shoot scenes in our garden. Film lasted for about 15 minutes and was very expensive to buy. Recollecting that my film was a Kodachrome 25 ASA. I used to film snippets lasting for no more than a minute or two, so it was a bit like Mad Movies playing it back. Consisting of my friends which were many.

I was a video enthusiast as I am now, and would play my film to my friends when they came round to see me, They now tell me, that they were so sick and tired watching it/them...lol

My camera did not have an automatic exposure control and some of the scenes were very dark. As film was so expensive, I wanted to know what was on every snippet of film?

We must have watched taht film about 100 times and I recollect saying to Frank, that I was curious what was on a snippet 6 frames long which was too dark and fast to watch? Normal film speed was I think 8-12 frames a second, so this was under one second.

I took the film into my mother;s bedroom and held it her strong bedside lamp. Using a magnifying glass I could not believe my eyes. I was shocked! So shocked that I could not speak for a few minutes and kept looking at the frames in case I imagined things???

I called Frank and without saying anything, gave him the magnifying glass to ask what he could see??
We stood there shocked...I mean really shocked with mouths open.

Both agreeing a[art from the slight difference in colour....

Frames 1&2 consisted of a robed man with longosh hair (this was 3 years before the long hair hippy era) with a head band wearing a large medallion and a purple robe. Smiling into the camera

Frames 2&3 were of a large saucer shaped craft on the ground with crew walking around it . Midst of trees and on a kind of tripod legs. The windows were like that of an airliner cockpit.

Frames 4&6 consisted of a workshop with a bench. Long gown (black) figures with high Elizabethan collars were looking at a robot with it's head hinged on it's shoulders with hands like pincers. The body looked like a flowerpot man!

The strange thing about these frames is that the preceding frames consisted with me taking film clips above our roof, on the off chance of capturing a UFO? Follwed by these 6 frames. The latter frames were our garden in the morning, as Kodachrome is pretty good at picking up morning light temperature.

Somehow these 6 frames appeared whilst my camera was in my bedroom.

I put the 6 frames in a slide casing and gave it to Frank as to show others. It got lost or damaged.

Before this happened, I was able to make some very poor b/w prints by projecting the image onto Bromide paper by use of my slide projector. Pinning the photographic paper onto our door with drawing pins.

Being very armature, the prints became developer damaged and stained. Even though, it was still possible to make out what was on them. I still have the prints.

This was the start of being provided with pictures by ET. Many more would appear on my 35mm camera. One of which I posted on this forum.

Regards

George

Last edited by George; Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: My First Major UFO Sighting [Re: George] #7252
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:02 AM
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:02 AM
UK
George Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline OP
Lieutenant Commander
UK
LogicalChaos

My apologies for this second post.

I was making grammar alteration (still some bad bits as I now cannot amend) and I was knocked 'off line'

Being on 'auto log in' this should not have happened.

Regards George

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
February
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28
Latest Photos
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House
Hinsdale House
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.9, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.