Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (1 invisible), 37 guests, and 109 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics884
Posts6,930
Members254
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
MainAlice, billyuk1989, o8330675, wormhole, giosixa
254 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,886
EdMan 1,238
frankie85 383
Stormy 289
Spock 275
Diego 177
IronGhost 128
MIB1 127
Matt 110
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I'm Back & I Want Answers #6983
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:31 AM
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:31 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Hi all, I'm the OP of the "Strange Lights in the Sky" subject thread and if you read that post you'll know I mentioned seeing many weird things in the sky. Well here comes much ado about more strange lights! I have witnessed these before, but they have been present the last 2 times I was outside at night, which were consecutive. What I am seeing is sometimes one, sometimes multiple teeny-tiny lights in the sky, that look exactly like the smallest star you can see, just leisurely flying across the sky in a straight line. Last night I saw 2 PASS BY EACH OTHER! They got super close too. If they had been planes they would've been as close to an impact as possible, basically. Then tonight, I was utterly taken aback by the amount I saw. I saw 4 different ones, and that was all within about 30 minutes. The first one I noticed because I was actually watching a plane pass overhead (they pass overhead constantly as I live next to 3 international airports and one municipal; I see a lot of ascents and descents), and I noticed at one point what looked like a tiny star started to follow it. The plane rushed ahead but the "tiny star" kept going in the same direction at its seemingly leisurely pace (though I still wouldn't call it slow). Then, staring up at the sky randomly I'd focus on a star, a "tiny star" and my eyes would have to follow this star; it would be moving! It happened 3 more times after the first. After the 4th I had no more appetite for stargazing! I have seen planes fly overhead with just their landing lights on, even planes with single landing lights (little Cesnas), I know what satellite flashes look like-this didn't flash, I know what comets look like-these weren't the right speed for the size & I know there weren't 4 over my house in one night, especially after just having 46P/Wirtanen, I know they aren't drones, nor military drones because after watching videos on them they do not match, and I know these weren't meteors because they never burnt out or exploded. If anyone has any idea what these little flying lights could be, or anyone has seen anything like it, please reply. I'm looking for helpful, intelligent responses. Thank you.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7013
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 PM
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 PM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline
Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline
Sky Truth
Ensign
Oregon
Sounds like UFO drones. Riley Martin mentions in The Coming of Tan that the Biaviians has Remote-Controlled UFOs, which suggests they are small and act just like alien-flown UFOs.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7060
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:13 PM
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:13 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
I assume that you viewed these at night?

I am no expert on satellites, but do recall in my early days, investigating them. You could be incorrect about satellites flashing?
If memory serves me correct, there are both 'Tumbling Satellites' and 'None Tumbling Satellites'?

Not saying that you are incorrect in your assumption, but as you gaze upwards in the night sky, it is difficult to ascertain altitude. Although seemingly close the satellites could be miles apart?

What makes it difficult for me or anyone else reading your post, is knowing your accuracy as an observer?

Landing lights are usually visible on aircraft (I would say) at low altitude.

If you say that you saw UFOs that would be good enough for me. If saying that you are unsure....how do you expect anyone reading your post to convince you?

If let us say you live next to an airport or military base, I would be really interested.

George

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7064
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:17 AM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:17 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

You are arrogant George and probably just half the man you claim to be

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7065
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:05 AM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:05 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
I treat p*ats as pr*ts as the post above was a decent post and I responded to it in a very polite over zealous way.

As this is a character assassination based on the success of of someone who dare not show who they are, show us your house and I will show you five of ours together with my limousine in pictures on the entertainment section.

We are millionaires and I have two degrees in Mechatronics from De-Montfort Iniversity when I was 34 years old and will be doing a Master of Science (MSc) in Parapsychology soon. Plus certificates in CAD, NCC, Mechanical Engineering and computer languages and owned my computer business before I retired.
As can be seen, I am passionate about parapsychology and spend some of my time conversing with these high entities.

When folks take the p*ss it out of the subject, it creates hard work for others. I hear how someone's car is compared to a UFO with clapped out rot bits ready for the race track and how someone THOUGHT he saw a UFO only to later say that he was joking. And what the heck is a bot?
My God...is this a kiddies playground for entertainment for Dorks plus The New Age Troglodytes baffling us with science?
Am I missing something?
Damn right I can be arrogant as to suffer fools I do not.
I have to laugh or else I would cry.

So come on...show us what you comparing myself with?
I do have to admit that for the first time I may be wrong if that was your original post. I cannot see how anything would want to communicate with you?
I confess because I see no deception or lies and it was intelligently written.

George

Last edited by George; Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:25 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7066
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:40 AM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:40 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
Hmmmm........could mean a Servo Bot (or a rump) who knows?

Last edited by George; Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7067
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:57 AM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:57 AM
F
frankie85 Online content

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Online Content

Lieutenant Commander
F
You`re very passionate George tongue

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7068
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:29 PM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:29 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

You sound the same kind of Edman

Been lurking a while here I know stuff and you are not what you claim, it is obvious.

Just another weirdo like Edman and Xeno and you will soon be seen like those dumbies

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7069
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:32 PM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:32 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
Xenon
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You sound the same kind of Edman

Been lurking a while here I know stuff and you are not what you claim, it is obvious.

Just another weirdo like Edman and Xeno and you will soon be seen like those dumbies

I am hardly going to discuss Edman and Xenon and I could not really care less as to having to prove my integrity and status unless challenged.

Most UFO buffs are weirdos. We get our 'badge' for separating from the rest of the sheep. I am not saying that these two guys are right...I take folks as I find them,

Could be a genetic thing? I was born into the world of adventure. Had seen two of your generations pass me by and the second is worse than the first.

To be honest...(no offence), I had never seen so many Dorks in my life!

I was 32 when I decided to get a university education and was competing with 15 year younger 'A' Level graduates.

Was expelled for working too hard and getting higher grades than my associates who could not keep up with me. Wot...for getting too high grades???? I used to get Distinctions and was told that by embarrassing them and not getting lower grades that I was causing Intimidation! As they threatened to walk out!

Had never come across so may p*llocks (no offence) but learnt to shut my mouth........making up for lost time...and just not scared what I think anymore.

Life is not easy and fighting is survival. I count my success on my enemies and it is true that I have a great many. More tools for you to work with!

Who cares!

I am fortunate that I have guides to protect me. Oh yer.... I got quite a few who come up to hit me, but they are thrown back by an invisible force, then come back again as their eyes roll into their heads.

My guides are my best friends and acted as my solicitor when my $700,000 house was being taken over by a neighbour 600yds away. So we purchased an extra one just to get away.

This guy lost $70,000 in court because I was able to record his every bad move, being told before hand. Now he knows we have money and shuts his mouth.

I went to live in the country for peace and tranquillity but there you get the wino geeks and Yuppies.

I suppose I just do not fit. Spent the first 25 years of my life trying to fit in without realising that I have a gift.

So I stopped being how folks want me to be and to just be myself.

You get the full impact soul and all and if folks want to hear you instead of me I could not care a hoot!

There used to be some good authors about at one time but most have moved on, and leave the forums to you guys who rather bicker about members than the subject in hand.

Call this my introduction and as this post is about answers I tried answering with politeness and commitment.

I see what I find and even the dull and ignorant have their say.

Pick on what I SAY and not what I am or at least take what I say on the subject at hand

Now please can we get back to the subject?

Last edited by George; Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:40 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7070
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:26 PM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:26 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Are you scared of what you think?

Edman was a dying person, sick and old and Xeno was creative and living in a fantasy. Both fucking nut but at least they...

were not....

SCARED to say what they think.

I am reading this forum since 2017, I am a reader and I started to write here because I m tired that the same story will start again.

POST YOU PROOFS

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7072
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:48 PM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:48 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
Are you scared of what you think?

Edman was a dying person, sick and old and Xeno was creative and living in a fantasy. Both fucking nut but at least they...

were not....

SCARED to say what they think.

I am reading this forum since 2017, I am a reader and I started to write here because I m tired that the same story will start again.

POST YOU PROOFS

The Curse Of Hurricane Kyle
Georgie,

Do you see this big cactus I have here ? You can no more call the powers that BE (unrepeatable). But just for fun Georgie, Make us a twister in the state of MAINE in the next week. Or shut up with all your (unrepeatable) powers you say you have. Ok

DID YOU GET THAT EVERYBODY ? I WANT GEORGIE TO GIVE US A TWISTER IN THE STATE OF MAINE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SHUT UP !

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW GEORGIE

(automatic writing)
That man was not born of the dust that overshadows his grace....as a blind man shall bear witness.
That the scorn of the devil be his embrace because he sees God? That the pinion of grey, in his heart is the thirst of all men....as the blind shall wonder.
They shall know, that sendeth I, from the call of the cradle.
For what is man who bares no credence, if I turn my back?

Behold......the rain cometh.........George)

Sep 26 08 01:47 AM

GEORGIE,

NOW YOU HAVE BECOME A COMPLETE [beep] !! THIS STORM IS A NOREASTER ( IT HEADS NORTH EAST) THE TEMPS. IN MAINE ARE ALREADY IN THE 30* F RANGE AT NIGHT SO I DON'T THINK YOU SEE THAT CYCLONE YOUR FLAPPING YOUR LIPS ABOUT. ALSO WHERE MAINE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF A CYCLONE ARE SLIM TO NONE. ALSO DUE TO THE WATER TEMPS. IN THE AREA OF MAINE THEY RARELY GET HURRICANES OR CYCLONES. WHERE I LIVE IN NY IS ABOUT 50 MILES OUT IN THE OCEAN OFF THE CONTINENTAL COAST OF THE USA. HERE WE GET STORMS YEAR ROUND THAT ARE AS LARGE AS A HURRICANE YET THEY DON'T HAVE QUITE THE SAME PROPERTIES TO THEM. IF YOU LOOK AT THE PATH OF KYLE IT IS NOT EVEN GOING TO HIT THE USA EVEN IF IT REACHES HURRICANE FORCE. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS ISLAND THROUGH MANY HURRICANES ,THIS IS JUST ANOTHER STORM AND WILL DIE OUT OFF THE COAST OF NOVA SCOTIA. GEORGIE EAT SOME RED MEAT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD YOUR LOSING STRENGTH RAPIDLY.

AGAIN YOU LOSE

Internet Notes Jan 2019

Has a hurricane ever hit Maine?
September 8, 1869 – A Category 3 hurricane made landfall in Rhode Island, before moving north and dissipating in Maine. There was one confirmed death in Massachusetts. ... September 24, 1897 – A tropical storm hit Connecticut with maximum sustained winds of 50 mph (80 km/h).

Result

Hurricane Kyle Roars Toward New England - CBS News

28 Sep 2008 - First Hurricane Watch In 17 Years Posted For Parts Of Maine Coast. ... Updated on: September 28, 2008 / 12:00 AM / AP ... for parts of coastal Maine as Hurricane Kyle roared toward the region, threatening conditions ... "We urge everyone to pay close attention to weather warnings and stay away from any ...

We did it in three days........he challenged and he got it. (and lost)

*********************************************************************************************************************

I have another 100 or so more. Even one in California which is impossible. That took about one week.

Proof? You will never get your proof because the more proof you get the angrier you will be.
Then you get 'The Herds' who follow behind you. The ones demanding 'blood' because their beliefs are dented.

You can see by this guy's capitals that he started getting raging mad. He even wanted me to draw him, so I did complete with pony tail as he gave no indication to anyone of what he looked like.

He became my 'play tool' for a while and I left him hypnotised because he was a Moses fan. So I told him that the next challenge he puts upon me will turn on him.

Well.....I shuddered because he said that HE was God (as having a go at me)

I could not bother with him after that....and thought "sod him"

I nearly 'ripped my sides' laughing because he sincerely believed that he was God and even after I left, there were posts after posts from him declaring that he was God.
The Administrator got hold of him and said:- "For a man he thinks that he is God...is not food at spelling!"

The UFO guys really gave him what for. They were reading my posts..lol

He wanted to make a fool out of me, because he thought his challenge could never be done...he ended up the fool as I had never seen so much laughter when he said taht he was God. Serves him right. These idiots come and go and create problems for themselves.

Even after a few years he got hold of me on Facebook (why did I bother?) and found out where I lived and threatened me. Reported me to the FBI for National Security.

These things go on and on......so please just be happy with this one.

I know that you cannot see anything ...you won't because no matter how much proof you will ever get, your closed mind will always thirst for more.

Last edited by George; Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:31 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7074
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:13 PM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:13 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

irrelevant to your claim

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7075
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:48 PM
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:48 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
You see......what I mean?
Nothing will or can shift you.

Last edited by George; Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:12 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7076
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:50 AM
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:50 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
Just a point to other viewers who may be watching.......

The original challenger intended to make a fool out of me and anyone who had psychic abilities.

This was meant to be a fair challenge. So the attacker chose his task very carefully thinking that I would fail?

I took up his challenge and won.

Just imagine if I had not won?

All these sheep would be crawling all over the place laughing their heads off!

I made a post earlier that 99% of followers here, make out that they believe, when in fact they do not!

This 'Anonymous' makes out that I failed!

Why....did I get it wrong?

A million to one chance live on forum and I still failed.

So in other words why issue this test in the first place?

I did not issue it....just accepted the challenge.

So this is my whole point all along. No matter what a person 'throws at you' your own decision had already been made up from years of brainwashing.
You think you are a believer....but you like to stay fashionable by saying that you are.

The task is a 'no go' because you literally cannot win even if you are correct. The aim is to BREAK the psychic whether he passes or he loses. Because the rael failure is your own inability to do what I do...and that YOU feel you must destroy in order to sustain your own failures

Of course none can see this....as Ia m a weirdo.

It suits because the failure is not in my 'court' but the inability for most not to see things when they are staring you/them in the face.

THAT be the weirdo element...... the failure to see things that are there. A FAULT. Perhaps explaining the majority of abductions.

The failure of both mind and brain as to be fair to oneself.

Last edited by George; Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:00 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7077
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 AM
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 AM
F
frankie85 Online content

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Online Content

Lieutenant Commander
F
Strange when someone belives in something they don`t listen to reason at all, when I myself believed in something atleasts I did listen to others when they had something useful to say

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: frankie85] #7078
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:58 AM
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:58 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
Strange when someone belives in something they don`t listen to reason at all, when I myself believed in something atleasts I did listen to others when they had something useful to say

[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: frankie85] #7079
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:01 PM
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:01 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Notjed.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=blowoutthesea_zps86e4dd7e.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=julio2.JPG

It was done 5 days later all date stamped when they said it was impossible

I will add more text later

Last edited by George; Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:36 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: frankie85] #7080
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:48 PM
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:48 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK

Well...there you are solemn grace!
Goes to show that no matter how much you show people that they have nothing better to say. Instead they demand proof and when you show them the proof that they ask for, they just do not see or listen.

The woman in question said that she could see nothing of Hurricane Kyle and that I was the craziest sucker she had ever met! So I told her that I should send it to her doorstep in California ?

By which she said was impossible as can be seen in her post, that because of her location it was unheard off!

Five days later Hurricane Julio struck LA as I said.

Despite this, I wanted an apology. She refused so I said:- "Okay....down on your knees and pray next time!"

She did . The sky went black all over central America and a member who was a re-born Christian pleaded for them to leave me alone as I must be working with the devil?

So.....what is 'reason'

200,000 morons who share the same brain cell who are safe in numbers or the one who has the ability to question the definition of reason?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=rem2.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=rem1.jpg

Looking at person by touching my screen

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=SW2.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=SW1.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=SW4.jpg

(I can't find the file where I told him to 'put it' behind his pig tail')

Is that it....or is there room for another 500 ?

Ok

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=whoisthis.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=whoisthis2.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=whoisthis3.jpg

Difficult one-but very close

George

Last edited by George; Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:27 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7081
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:26 PM
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:26 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Xedman next level

Good luck

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7085
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:59 PM
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:59 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
Xedman next level

Good luck

Orr-kay

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House
Hinsdale House
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.