Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (Xeno), 209 anonymous users, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,332
Posts9,680
Members327
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
starseedtruth, Truthseeker94, Alien65, vincefield, Zoa
327 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Xeno
Xeno
Alberta
Posts: 2,411
Joined: April 2018
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Music 189
Xeno 113
EdMan 63
Shark 28
Zoa 22
Diego 13
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,411
EdMan 1,313
frankie85 635
George 345
Music 298
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 223
Diego 190
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I'm Back & I Want Answers #6983
01/10/2019 02:31 AM
01/10/2019 02:31 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Hi all, I'm the OP of the "Strange Lights in the Sky" subject thread and if you read that post you'll know I mentioned seeing many weird things in the sky. Well here comes much ado about more strange lights! I have witnessed these before, but they have been present the last 2 times I was outside at night, which were consecutive. What I am seeing is sometimes one, sometimes multiple teeny-tiny lights in the sky, that look exactly like the smallest star you can see, just leisurely flying across the sky in a straight line. Last night I saw 2 PASS BY EACH OTHER! They got super close too. If they had been planes they would've been as close to an impact as possible, basically. Then tonight, I was utterly taken aback by the amount I saw. I saw 4 different ones, and that was all within about 30 minutes. The first one I noticed because I was actually watching a plane pass overhead (they pass overhead constantly as I live next to 3 international airports and one municipal; I see a lot of ascents and descents), and I noticed at one point what looked like a tiny star started to follow it. The plane rushed ahead but the "tiny star" kept going in the same direction at its seemingly leisurely pace (though I still wouldn't call it slow). Then, staring up at the sky randomly I'd focus on a star, a "tiny star" and my eyes would have to follow this star; it would be moving! It happened 3 more times after the first. After the 4th I had no more appetite for stargazing! I have seen planes fly overhead with just their landing lights on, even planes with single landing lights (little Cesnas), I know what satellite flashes look like-this didn't flash, I know what comets look like-these weren't the right speed for the size & I know there weren't 4 over my house in one night, especially after just having 46P/Wirtanen, I know they aren't drones, nor military drones because after watching videos on them they do not match, and I know these weren't meteors because they never burnt out or exploded. If anyone has any idea what these little flying lights could be, or anyone has seen anything like it, please reply. I'm looking for helpful, intelligent responses. Thank you.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7013
01/12/2019 11:15 PM
01/12/2019 11:15 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 100
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 100
Oregon
Sounds like UFO drones. Riley Martin mentions in The Coming of Tan that the Biaviians has Remote-Controlled UFOs, which suggests they are small and act just like alien-flown UFOs.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7060
01/14/2019 10:13 PM
01/14/2019 10:13 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
I assume that you viewed these at night?

I am no expert on satellites, but do recall in my early days, investigating them. You could be incorrect about satellites flashing?
If memory serves me correct, there are both 'Tumbling Satellites' and 'None Tumbling Satellites'?

Not saying that you are incorrect in your assumption, but as you gaze upwards in the night sky, it is difficult to ascertain altitude. Although seemingly close the satellites could be miles apart?

What makes it difficult for me or anyone else reading your post, is knowing your accuracy as an observer?

Landing lights are usually visible on aircraft (I would say) at low altitude.


If you say that you saw UFOs that would be good enough for me. If saying that you are unsure....how do you expect anyone reading your post to convince you?


If let us say you live next to an airport or military base, I would be really interested.


George

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7064
01/15/2019 04:17 AM
01/15/2019 04:17 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



You are arrogant George and probably just half the man you claim to be

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7065
01/15/2019 09:05 AM
01/15/2019 09:05 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
I treat p*ats as pr*ts as the post above was a decent post and I responded to it in a very polite over zealous way.

As this is a character assassination based on the success of of someone who dare not show who they are, show us your house and I will show you five of ours together with my limousine in pictures on the entertainment section.

We are millionaires and I have two degrees in Mechatronics from De-Montfort Iniversity when I was 34 years old and will be doing a Master of Science (MSc) in Parapsychology soon. Plus certificates in CAD, NCC, Mechanical Engineering and computer languages and owned my computer business before I retired.
As can be seen, I am passionate about parapsychology and spend some of my time conversing with these high entities.

When folks take the p*ss it out of the subject, it creates hard work for others. I hear how someone's car is compared to a UFO with clapped out rot bits ready for the race track and how someone THOUGHT he saw a UFO only to later say that he was joking. And what the heck is a bot?
My God...is this a kiddies playground for entertainment for Dorks plus The New Age Troglodytes baffling us with science?
Am I missing something?
Damn right I can be arrogant as to suffer fools I do not.
I have to laugh or else I would cry.


So come on...show us what you comparing myself with?
I do have to admit that for the first time I may be wrong if that was your original post. I cannot see how anything would want to communicate with you?
I confess because I see no deception or lies and it was intelligently written.

George

Last edited by George; 01/15/2019 09:25 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7066
01/15/2019 09:40 AM
01/15/2019 09:40 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Hmmmm........could mean a Servo Bot (or a rump) who knows?

Last edited by George; 01/15/2019 09:42 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7067
01/15/2019 11:57 AM
01/15/2019 11:57 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 635
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 635
You`re very passionate George tongue

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7068
01/15/2019 12:29 PM
01/15/2019 12:29 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



You sound the same kind of Edman


Been lurking a while here I know stuff and you are not what you claim, it is obvious.


Just another weirdo like Edman and Xeno and you will soon be seen like those dumbies

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7069
01/15/2019 01:32 PM
01/15/2019 01:32 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Xenon
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You sound the same kind of Edman


Been lurking a while here I know stuff and you are not what you claim, it is obvious.


Just another weirdo like Edman and Xeno and you will soon be seen like those dumbies



I am hardly going to discuss Edman and Xenon and I could not really care less as to having to prove my integrity and status unless challenged.

Most UFO buffs are weirdos. We get our 'badge' for separating from the rest of the sheep. I am not saying that these two guys are right...I take folks as I find them,

Could be a genetic thing? I was born into the world of adventure. Had seen two of your generations pass me by and the second is worse than the first.

To be honest...(no offence), I had never seen so many Dorks in my life!

I was 32 when I decided to get a university education and was competing with 15 year younger 'A' Level graduates.

Was expelled for working too hard and getting higher grades than my associates who could not keep up with me. Wot...for getting too high grades???? I used to get Distinctions and was told that by embarrassing them and not getting lower grades that I was causing Intimidation! As they threatened to walk out!

Had never come across so may p*llocks (no offence) but learnt to shut my mouth........making up for lost time...and just not scared what I think anymore.

Life is not easy and fighting is survival. I count my success on my enemies and it is true that I have a great many. More tools for you to work with!

Who cares!

I am fortunate that I have guides to protect me. Oh yer.... I got quite a few who come up to hit me, but they are thrown back by an invisible force, then come back again as their eyes roll into their heads.

My guides are my best friends and acted as my solicitor when my $700,000 house was being taken over by a neighbour 600yds away. So we purchased an extra one just to get away.

This guy lost $70,000 in court because I was able to record his every bad move, being told before hand. Now he knows we have money and shuts his mouth.

I went to live in the country for peace and tranquillity but there you get the wino geeks and Yuppies.

I suppose I just do not fit. Spent the first 25 years of my life trying to fit in without realising that I have a gift.

So I stopped being how folks want me to be and to just be myself.

You get the full impact soul and all and if folks want to hear you instead of me I could not care a hoot!


There used to be some good authors about at one time but most have moved on, and leave the forums to you guys who rather bicker about members than the subject in hand.

Call this my introduction and as this post is about answers I tried answering with politeness and commitment.

I see what I find and even the dull and ignorant have their say.

Pick on what I SAY and not what I am or at least take what I say on the subject at hand

Now please can we get back to the subject?


Last edited by George; 01/15/2019 01:40 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7070
01/15/2019 04:26 PM
01/15/2019 04:26 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Are you scared of what you think?

Edman was a dying person, sick and old and Xeno was creative and living in a fantasy. Both [beep] nut but at least they...


were not....


SCARED to say what they think.

I am reading this forum since 2017, I am a reader and I started to write here because I m tired that the same story will start again.

POST YOU PROOFS

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7072
01/15/2019 10:48 PM
01/15/2019 10:48 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you scared of what you think?

Edman was a dying person, sick and old and Xeno was creative and living in a fantasy. Both [beep] nut but at least they...


were not....


SCARED to say what they think.

I am reading this forum since 2017, I am a reader and I started to write here because I m tired that the same story will start again.

POST YOU PROOFS

The Curse Of Hurricane Kyle
Georgie,

Do you see this big cactus I have here ? You can no more call the powers that BE (unrepeatable). But just for fun Georgie, Make us a twister in the state of MAINE in the next week. Or shut up with all your (unrepeatable) powers you say you have. Ok

DID YOU GET THAT EVERYBODY ? I WANT GEORGIE TO GIVE US A TWISTER IN THE STATE OF MAINE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SHUT UP !

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW GEORGIE


(automatic writing)
That man was not born of the dust that overshadows his grace....as a blind man shall bear witness.
That the scorn of the devil be his embrace because he sees God? That the pinion of grey, in his heart is the thirst of all men....as the blind shall wonder.
They shall know, that sendeth I, from the call of the cradle.
For what is man who bares no credence, if I turn my back?

Behold......the rain cometh.........George)


Sep 26 08 01:47 AM

GEORGIE,

NOW YOU HAVE BECOME A COMPLETE [beep] !! THIS STORM IS A NOREASTER ( IT HEADS NORTH EAST) THE TEMPS. IN MAINE ARE ALREADY IN THE 30* F RANGE AT NIGHT SO I DON'T THINK YOU SEE THAT CYCLONE YOUR FLAPPING YOUR LIPS ABOUT. ALSO WHERE MAINE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF A CYCLONE ARE SLIM TO NONE. ALSO DUE TO THE WATER TEMPS. IN THE AREA OF MAINE THEY RARELY GET HURRICANES OR CYCLONES. WHERE I LIVE IN NY IS ABOUT 50 MILES OUT IN THE OCEAN OFF THE CONTINENTAL COAST OF THE USA. HERE WE GET STORMS YEAR ROUND THAT ARE AS LARGE AS A HURRICANE YET THEY DON'T HAVE QUITE THE SAME PROPERTIES TO THEM. IF YOU LOOK AT THE PATH OF KYLE IT IS NOT EVEN GOING TO HIT THE USA EVEN IF IT REACHES HURRICANE FORCE. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS ISLAND THROUGH MANY HURRICANES ,THIS IS JUST ANOTHER STORM AND WILL DIE OUT OFF THE COAST OF NOVA SCOTIA. GEORGIE EAT SOME RED MEAT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD YOUR LOSING STRENGTH RAPIDLY.

AGAIN YOU LOSE

Internet Notes Jan 2019

Has a hurricane ever hit Maine?
September 8, 1869 – A Category 3 hurricane made landfall in Rhode Island, before moving north and dissipating in Maine. There was one confirmed death in Massachusetts. ... September 24, 1897 – A tropical storm hit Connecticut with maximum sustained winds of 50 mph (80 km/h).

Result


Hurricane Kyle Roars Toward New England - CBS News

28 Sep 2008 - First Hurricane Watch In 17 Years Posted For Parts Of Maine Coast. ... Updated on: September 28, 2008 / 12:00 AM / AP ... for parts of coastal Maine as Hurricane Kyle roared toward the region, threatening conditions ... "We urge everyone to pay close attention to weather warnings and stay away from any ...


We did it in three days........he challenged and he got it. (and lost)

*********************************************************************************************************************


I have another 100 or so more. Even one in California which is impossible. That took about one week.


Proof? You will never get your proof because the more proof you get the angrier you will be.
Then you get 'The Herds' who follow behind you. The ones demanding 'blood' because their beliefs are dented.

You can see by this guy's capitals that he started getting raging mad. He even wanted me to draw him, so I did complete with pony tail as he gave no indication to anyone of what he looked like.

He became my 'play tool' for a while and I left him hypnotised because he was a Moses fan. So I told him that the next challenge he puts upon me will turn on him.

Well.....I shuddered because he said that HE was God (as having a go at me)

I could not bother with him after that....and thought "sod him"

I nearly 'ripped my sides' laughing because he sincerely believed that he was God and even after I left, there were posts after posts from him declaring that he was God.
The Administrator got hold of him and said:- "For a man he thinks that he is God...is not food at spelling!"

The UFO guys really gave him what for. They were reading my posts..lol

He wanted to make a fool out of me, because he thought his challenge could never be done...he ended up the fool as I had never seen so much laughter when he said taht he was God. Serves him right. These idiots come and go and create problems for themselves.

Even after a few years he got hold of me on Facebook (why did I bother?) and found out where I lived and threatened me. Reported me to the FBI for National Security.


These things go on and on......so please just be happy with this one.

I know that you cannot see anything ...you won't because no matter how much proof you will ever get, your closed mind will always thirst for more.





Last edited by George; 01/15/2019 11:31 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7074
01/15/2019 11:13 PM
01/15/2019 11:13 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



irrelevant to your claim

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7075
01/15/2019 11:48 PM
01/15/2019 11:48 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
You see......what I mean?
Nothing will or can shift you.




Last edited by George; 01/16/2019 12:12 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7076
01/16/2019 12:50 AM
01/16/2019 12:50 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Just a point to other viewers who may be watching.......


The original challenger intended to make a fool out of me and anyone who had psychic abilities.

This was meant to be a fair challenge. So the attacker chose his task very carefully thinking that I would fail?

I took up his challenge and won.

Just imagine if I had not won?

All these sheep would be crawling all over the place laughing their heads off!


I made a post earlier that 99% of followers here, make out that they believe, when in fact they do not!

This 'Anonymous' makes out that I failed!

Why....did I get it wrong?

A million to one chance live on forum and I still failed.

So in other words why issue this test in the first place?

I did not issue it....just accepted the challenge.

So this is my whole point all along. No matter what a person 'throws at you' your own decision had already been made up from years of brainwashing.
You think you are a believer....but you like to stay fashionable by saying that you are.


The task is a 'no go' because you literally cannot win even if you are correct. The aim is to BREAK the psychic whether he passes or he loses. Because the rael failure is your own inability to do what I do...and that YOU feel you must destroy in order to sustain your own failures

Of course none can see this....as Ia m a weirdo.

It suits because the failure is not in my 'court' but the inability for most not to see things when they are staring you/them in the face.

THAT be the weirdo element...... the failure to see things that are there. A FAULT. Perhaps explaining the majority of abductions.

The failure of both mind and brain as to be fair to oneself.




Last edited by George; 01/16/2019 01:00 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7077
01/16/2019 08:29 AM
01/16/2019 08:29 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 635
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander
*****

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 635
Strange when someone belives in something they don`t listen to reason at all, when I myself believed in something atleasts I did listen to others when they had something useful to say

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: frankie85] #7078
01/16/2019 11:58 AM
01/16/2019 11:58 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
Strange when someone belives in something they don`t listen to reason at all, when I myself believed in something atleasts I did listen to others when they had something useful to say





[Linked Image]

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: frankie85] #7079
01/16/2019 12:01 PM
01/16/2019 12:01 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
Strange when someone belives in something they don`t listen to reason at all, when I myself believed in something atleasts I did listen to others when they had something useful to say


https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Notjed.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=blowoutthesea_zps86e4dd7e.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=julio2.JPG


It was done 5 days later all date stamped when they said it was impossible


I will add more text later

Last edited by George; 01/16/2019 12:36 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: frankie85] #7080
01/16/2019 01:48 PM
01/16/2019 01:48 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
Strange when someone belives in something they don`t listen to reason at all, when I myself believed in something atleasts I did listen to others when they had something useful to say


Well...there you are solemn grace!
Goes to show that no matter how much you show people that they have nothing better to say. Instead they demand proof and when you show them the proof that they ask for, they just do not see or listen.

The woman in question said that she could see nothing of Hurricane Kyle and that I was the craziest sucker she had ever met! So I told her that I should send it to her doorstep in California ?

By which she said was impossible as can be seen in her post, that because of her location it was unheard off!

Five days later Hurricane Julio struck LA as I said.

Despite this, I wanted an apology. She refused so I said:- "Okay....down on your knees and pray next time!"

She did . The sky went black all over central America and a member who was a re-born Christian pleaded for them to leave me alone as I must be working with the devil?

So.....what is 'reason'

200,000 morons who share the same brain cell who are safe in numbers or the one who has the ability to question the definition of reason?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=rem2.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=rem1.jpg


Looking at person by touching my screen



https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=SW2.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=SW1.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=SW4.jpg

(I can't find the file where I told him to 'put it' behind his pig tail')


Is that it....or is there room for another 500 ?

Ok



https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=whoisthis.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=whoisthis2.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=whoisthis3.jpg

Difficult one-but very close


George

Last edited by George; 01/16/2019 02:27 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: George] #7081
01/16/2019 10:26 PM
01/16/2019 10:26 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Xedman next level


Good luck

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7085
01/16/2019 11:59 PM
01/16/2019 11:59 PM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Xedman next level


Good luck


Orr-kay

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7343
02/07/2019 12:36 AM
02/07/2019 12:36 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A



Wow. Ok, ACTUAL ORIGINAL POSTER HERE. I have no idea who George or obviously this other anonymous person is. The one thing I actually do have a word for is some things George said in his original reply to my post. Satellites indeed flash and is in fact their signature. How as someone who has actually studied them wouldn't know that seems impossible. The sun reflects off of the metal shell of satellites and creates a bright reflection ie a flash according to the movements of the satellite. When a satellite is spinning about in space its surface catches light and a flash or many flashes can be seen in the sky because a surface is up there moving, bouncing reflections. It looks like a strobe light is in the sky. We know how this works, yes? Also, how is it not plain to see I am talking about a UFO already? I'm speaking of an object in the sky that I can't identify. Unidentified Flying Object does not a spaceship make. It just means whatever it is, it's thus-far unidentified! I don't need convincing of anything, and I'm not trying to convince anyone about anything. I'm not here to convince people, I'm here to lay my information bare and wait on receipt of outside analysis, assessments, and hypotheses. I'm literally here because I'm not sure what I saw, or is that somehow unclear? Lastly as to my "accuracy as an observer", apparently you did not read my post very well George since you asked this, yes AS I INFORMED YOU I LIVE IN THE MIDST OF 3 INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS AND 1 MUNICIPAL AIRPORT. I also did a little check just for you and I'm apparently surrounded by military bases; National Guard & Armory; Reserve and Recruitment for the Army; Marine Corps Reserve; Reserve, Recruitment and Operational Support Center for Navy; a Military Ocean Terminal; an Army Engineer Torpedo Station Building; and last but not least TRAVIS AIR FORCE BASE. I have lived here since I was 2 years old and have lived amongst these skies. I know what belongs and what doesn't. I've seen curious things but known when they've come from man. I've been to airports and flown on planes from tiny to huge since I was a baby. I have seen shooting stars, meteors, and comets and understand what they are and what they look like. I have nystagmus and a light prescription for near-sightedness but my eyes work fine and I'm not schizophrenic or suffering from hallucinations. I don't know, do you need a copy of my medical records? Or instead of assessing me can we just [beep] the information I have provided and actually wish to have an assessment for? Personally I'd like to hear from someone who doesn't sound like they are a brand. I want to hear from a human being, not a "people" or representative of some sort. A human being who has integrity that belongs only to them. P.S. Thanks for your input LogicalChaos I will look into that.✌️

Reply Quote
Re: I'm Back & I Want Answers [Re: Anonymous] #7344
02/07/2019 01:12 AM
02/07/2019 01:12 AM
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
***
G

Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 345
UK
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. Ok, ACTUAL ORIGINAL POSTER HERE. I have no idea who George or obviously this other anonymous person is. The one thing I actually do have a word for is some things George said in his original reply to my post. Satellites indeed flash and is in fact their signature. How as someone who has actually studied them wouldn't know that seems impossible. The sun reflects off of the metal shell of satellites and creates a bright reflection ie a flash according to the movements of the satellite. When a satellite is spinning about in space its surface catches light and a flash or many flashes can be seen in the sky because a surface is up there moving, bouncing reflections. It looks like a strobe light is in the sky. We know how this works, yes? Also, how is it not plain to see I am talking about a UFO already? I'm speaking of an object in the sky that I can't identify. Unidentified Flying Object does not a spaceship make. It just means whatever it is, it's thus-far unidentified! I don't need convincing of anything, and I'm not trying to convince anyone about anything. I'm not here to convince people, I'm here to lay my information bare and wait on receipt of outside analysis, assessments, and hypotheses. I'm literally here because I'm not sure what I saw, or is that somehow unclear? Lastly as to my "accuracy as an observer", apparently you did not read my post very well George since you asked this, yes AS I INFORMED YOU I LIVE IN THE MIDST OF 3 INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS AND 1 MUNICIPAL AIRPORT. I also did a little check just for you and I'm apparently surrounded by military bases; National Guard & Armory; Reserve and Recruitment for the Army; Marine Corps Reserve; Reserve, Recruitment and Operational Support Center for Navy; a Military Ocean Terminal; an Army Engineer Torpedo Station Building; and last but not least TRAVIS AIR FORCE BASE. I have lived here since I was 2 years old and have lived amongst these skies. I know what belongs and what doesn't. I've seen curious things but known when they've come from man. I've been to airports and flown on planes from tiny to huge since I was a baby. I have seen shooting stars, meteors, and comets and understand what they are and what they look like. I have nystagmus and a light prescription for near-sightedness but my eyes work fine and I'm not schizophrenic or suffering from hallucinations. I don't know, do you need a copy of my medical records? Or instead of assessing me can we just [beep] the information I have provided and actually wish to have an assessment for? Personally I'd like to hear from someone who doesn't sound like they are a brand. I want to hear from a human being, not a "people" or representative of some sort. A human being who has integrity that belongs only to them. P.S. Thanks for your input LogicalChaos I will look into that.✌️


I think you are looking for something that you want to hear?
That is not a bad thing.

So far there is Mr Hydeunanimous as you must be Dr. Jekelanominous . Nothing personal as neither have any real influence on me...as I just keep records....lol
It is not you Mr Anonymous...but the other Mr Anonymous that caused the upset I just carry a club whoever pops up first? Hmmm...

I am not doubting what you had seen...but unless we share the same psychiatrist together I can only go by what is in your posting. Your analysis is an extra $50


You have seen a UFO...does it matter? I used to see them every week many years ago. They mainly do take an interest in our airports as this is of interest to them.
You do not have to convince me...but perhaps just those here? If you want an analytical report or just an opinion....my first was an an analytical report but the opinion you are reading now.

We used to call the ones that flicker 'tumbling satellites'

I used to see clusters of them above Heathrow Airport looking like small frog spawn when I was catching the bus back after visiting Cyprus.
The people in the que could not bother to even look up.

I believe you.

This is what I find difficult to understand about posts. Folks first ask what they had seen or try and stipulate this to others and then defend their questions knowing what they had seen. Why ask?
Why not say:- "Thanks to those who agree with me...and goodbye to those who do not"
As I am not your eyes, I can only go by what you write.

Likewise, I want others to go by what I write as neither know or love me.

As to also decide what they think (not much...but do I care?) they can challenge my posts but not me. Knocking my posts is okay.....but knocking me who wrote the posts is talking to the head.

There is no need to sell yourself to me....just them.

There was a time when someone named the 'Beast' would terrorise members on forums. He escaped from somewhere.....but after a week would give you a headache.

I just say what I think...but then you become a no gooder and have to carry the can for every escapee

He was painlessly exorcised but the powers that be, started stipulating that I could not have two memberships. I could not understand what they were talking about until I realised that The Beast also shared my server! (wot the B***dy H*l* is he on about?)

It was not enough that the Beast had gone......as too many folks were traumatised and bitten. I had to suffer his shock waves.

Best thing...is get yourself an identity ...saves work at this end....lol

Take care

George







Last edited by George; 02/07/2019 02:01 AM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
June
S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.