Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, frankie85), 151 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,440
Posts11,642
Members341
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
euroslam, daniel, Wildfirerev, somalianbobo, Sirhc01
341 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Matt
Matt
Saskatchewan, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 929
Music 413
frankie85 167
Shark 114
Zoa 44
EdMan 21
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,352
EdMan 1,335
frankie85 812
Music 718
George 345
Stormy 295
Shark 293
Spock 278
IronGhost 238
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The real truth about ufos #6966
01/07/2019 08:14 PM
01/07/2019 08:14 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Ufos were and are made by the people, to fool and prank the people. You know how the world works. Nobody cares for humans living in freakin houses! Or would you be interested in the people live in poor countries? How would this help you? Ain't it boring? Is it really worth the trip? But that's not even the biggest problem! Do you really believe someone could see our artificial light from billions of light years distance? Nope! If there are any, they don't! The light simply wouldn't reach them because of so little energy and size of the lights. Come on! We barely can see the stars!

How long do you intend to believe in bs? There are no aliens on this planet. Never were and most likely never will either! A civilization that is a few billions of years in advance, surely wouldn't be interested in humans living in houses. And the worst part, they may see as, as bakterias in comparison to them.

And the obvious biggest problem in this reality is that the higher the technology level = the higher is the probability for science disasters and whatever else. A civilization with spaceship technology guys, doesn't require a few millions of development. It requires several billions or even trillion of years. You should seriously stop watching too many movies! This is troll physics. Life isn't that easy.

Habe a nice day! And don't get fooled by cheap tricks!

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Anonymous] #6970
01/08/2019 12:49 AM
01/08/2019 12:49 AM
frankie85 Online content
Captain
frankie85  Online Content
Captain

Yes kinda strange we haven`t been visited yet after millions or billions or perhaps even more so years but of course the others civilization doesn`t necessarily live in societies like we do, I mean humans are meant to live in nature like natives still do, so if others also do that I mean the aliens they won`t have a way to contact us ever or even find us but kinda strange still no one else have visited or contacted us though, it`s the lack of enough intelligence which makes humans live in socities, in logical terms it should happens to other human-like species also around in the universe, but again let`s say this happens often in the universe, how many years have they then to develop the requires technology to reach others, the question still remains about how long we ourself will live in socities also, it could just be some millions years then we really never reach the required technology to reach others based on the distances

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: frankie85] #6973
01/08/2019 01:08 AM
01/08/2019 01:08 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander

PLANET TERRA
they are watching us. They know, the human race is not ready yet for a offiicial contact with the star beings. Still to aggressive and hostil, the humans....running planet earth in a very bad way......

Only some people have contact and this has reasons.........

There are some fake UFO videos and some are military crafts - but the rest is real UFO*s.....

It is pretty silly to believe we, the humans, are alone in space.....don*t you think?

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Stormy] #6977
01/08/2019 03:23 PM
01/08/2019 03:23 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Stormy this topic is not about whether or not aliens exist. I'm the starter of this topic and this is slso my last reply. Anonymous can be anybody, imagine if someone else tries to kind of inpersonate me. That's why I say it's my last reply in this topic.

So from now on whoever else answers as Anonymous in this topic, it's not me.

Goodbye.

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Anonymous] #6982
01/10/2019 02:05 AM
01/10/2019 02:05 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

It actually WAS about whether aliens exist, specifically your preaching that they do not. That is not what this website is for so I'm quit surprised a moderator didn't delete your post for irrelevance. Second, you quite stupidly assumed that any website (let alone one that is a target for trolls and human garbage) would allow for a way in which one user could believably proclaim the identity of another. Fortunately this isn't the 1990's. You failed to notice but in a thread, next to whoever posted the topic whenever they comment, there is highlighted the letters "OP", which stands for "Original Poster". So, no one could claim to be you just because they have "anonymous" as their username. Oh, and don't worry about me. I'd be much chagrined if anyone thought I was you.

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Anonymous] #7010
01/12/2019 04:26 PM
01/12/2019 04:26 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
It actually WAS about whether aliens exist, specifically your preaching that they do not. That is not what this website is for so I'm quit surprised a moderator didn't delete your post for irrelevance. Second, you quite stupidly assumed that any website (let alone one that is a target for trolls and human garbage) would allow for a way in which one user could believably proclaim the identity of another. Fortunately this isn't the 1990's. You failed to notice but in a thread, next to whoever posted the topic whenever they comment, there is highlighted the letters "OP", which stands for "Original Poster". So, no one could claim to be you just because they have "anonymous" as their username. Oh, and don't worry about me. I'd be much chagrined if anyone thought I was you.

That's the problem with Anonymous in this forum You can only make sense of one topic really.

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Stormy] #7015
01/12/2019 11:20 PM
01/12/2019 11:20 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Well...you are correct in every issue.

I am a UFO contactee ever since my first sighting back in 1965

Earth is the lowest form of life.

Regards anonymous

I mean George...but not Anonymous just Sir

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: frankie85] #7020
01/12/2019 11:45 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
frankie85

I am not meaning to sound rude, but you probably bleed more than I do which may make you more human.

Ditch the logic and college brainwashing and use your mind instead of your brain.

I thought it was plain obvious about being visited?

You appear to be using YOUR standard to judge THEIR standard?

They are too superior and if they visited, you would not know that they came.

Reminds me of the Rev when he went on holiday to find his house had been violated and was more worried about his cheese plant gone missing.

They took his camera and photographed themselves in his house and left him a picture of their craft above his roof.

His opinion:- Just another day!

Things have changed since my day. Abductions used to be rare and when we were abducted, we looked like Charlton Heston after visiting Mount Sinai in The Ten Commandments without needing to go to the hairdressers for another month. I just got half my face burnt and had to buy tanning cream for the side opposite the craft.

Looking on some of the forums, nearly all the members had been abducted.

I thought perhaps there would be stories of enlightenment, but instead I got posts like these:-

"F**ing b*st*r*s .......cut my leg open and left me in the farmer's field!!"

I was okay, just found myself back in my office and messages of thanks and hope you got back okay?

George

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: George] #7021

S
smartass OP
Unregistered
smartass OP
Unregistered
S

I went for a walk a month ago. I saw an ufo. But was it an ufo? I doubt to think so!

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Anonymous] #7027
01/13/2019 09:37 AM
01/13/2019 09:37 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
You see that is what I am saying to you.

Spending too long at studies affects your reasoning.

Look at it your way:- 'You THOUGHT you saw a UFO'?

Most probably you DID see a UFO and it is your reasoning which is wrong.

So what happened to that UFO?

GONE! Dismissed from your life forever as if you never saw anything.

Like.....".I thought I heard a burglar" only to find out from the next day that your trainers, headphones and Iphone were gone!

If that was me, that bloke would be looking like the Mummy with a straw in his mouth minus one leg.

Yer alright...bad example...now:-

'You BELIEVED that you saw a UFO' (the question mark is gone)

Okay...sod the question mark but think of the OPENNESS

The difference between closure and a new world to follow.

Your life would never be the same again.

Next time it could be:- "I thought I was abducted?"

"Did I really only buy one flip-flop or did I lose the other one in the farmer's field?"
Recovering it from the dead lamb next to the fence could provide you with enough radioactive glow energy to heat your house for a month.

In other words you would have MOVED FORWARD.

As your next thought could be:- "Why did they not take me back home?"

Could be that they had a bad day and spent a few minutes scanning this forum with all six eyes.

George

Last edited by George; 01/13/2019 09:50 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: George] #7029
01/13/2019 12:19 PM
01/13/2019 12:19 PM

S
smartass OP
Unregistered
smartass OP
Unregistered
S

Originally Posted by George
You see that is what I am saying to you.

Spending too long at studies affects your reasoning.

Look at it your way:- 'You THOUGHT you saw a UFO'?

Most probably you DID see a UFO and it is your reasoning which is wrong.

So what happened to that UFO?

GONE! Dismissed from your life forever as if you never saw anything.

Like.....".I thought I heard a burglar" only to find out from the next day that your trainers, headphones and Iphone were gone!

If that was me, that bloke would be looking like the Mummy with a straw in his mouth minus one leg.

Yer alright...bad example...now:-

'You BELIEVED that you saw a UFO' (the question mark is gone)

Okay...sod the question mark but think of the OPENNESS

The difference between closure and a new world to follow.

Your life would never be the same again.

Next time it could be:- "I thought I was abducted?"

"Did I really only buy one flip-flop or did I lose the other one in the farmer's field?"
Recovering it from the dead lamb next to the fence could provide you with enough radioactive glow energy to heat your house for a month.

In other words you would have MOVED FORWARD.

As your next thought could be:- "Why did they not take me back home?"

Could be that they had a bad day and spent a few minutes scanning this forum with all six eyes.

George

Actually it was a joke. Now look how wrong one can be.

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Anonymous] #7031
01/13/2019 01:07 PM
01/13/2019 01:07 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
I expected something like this, otherwise I would not be joking.

If I was fooled, and you were joking how can anyone take you seriously?

Otherwise I would not be joking. Praise me for my insight as not to take you seriously .

Take it as being 'exposed' as nonsense or else the joke would have been on me.

I give back what I sense and you would hardly have admitted your joke as how else can anyone oppose what you say?
I am never wrong because I cannot treat you seriously. I would only be wrong if I did.
To be frank fully honest you were not actually joking, but taking the p*ss out of a subject to lure others into a false allurement of jeopardy by allowing them to take you seriously.

You are using the incorrect context of speech.....this is not joking but playing on the belief of others and if you juxtapose the word 'joking' with 'tricking' then you have the aim of your post.
Perhaps a better enlightenment would be of how many readers thought you were tricking them? Do they see it as a joke?

Where is your epilogue for 'This is a joke' ?

Or more commonly...'Sod them-do I care?'

A joke is a laugh...where is the laugh?

You had not fooled me. As all I saw is a daft statement which was not a statement, but a prelude into getting others to take seriously on a none viable situation.

George

Last edited by George; 01/13/2019 01:27 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: George] #7035
01/13/2019 02:14 PM
01/13/2019 02:14 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I expected something like this, otherwise I would not be joking.

If I was fooled, and you were joking how can anyone take you seriously?

Otherwise I would not be joking. Praise me for my insight as not to take you seriously .

Take it as being 'exposed' as nonsense or else the joke would have been on me.

I give back what I sense and you would hardly have admitted your joke as how else can anyone oppose what you say?
I am never wrong because I cannot treat you seriously. I would only be wrong if I did.
To be frank fully honest you were not actually joking, but taking the p*ss out of a subject to lure others into a false allurement of jeopardy by allowing them to take you seriously.

You are using the incorrect context of speech.....this is not joking but playing on the belief of others and if you juxtapose the word 'joking' with 'tricking' then you have the aim of your post.
Perhaps a better enlightenment would be of how many readers thought you were tricking them? Do they see it as a joke?

Where is your epilogue for 'This is a joke' ?

Or more commonly...'Sod them-do I care?'

A joke is a laugh...where is the laugh?

You had not fooled me. As all I saw is a daft statement which was not a statement, but a prelude into getting others to take seriously on a none viable situation.

George

You're a very good bot! Probably a prototype made in Area 51/52.

People don't react like that. They look past it and move forward.

I can smell bots

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Anonymous] #7042
01/13/2019 11:04 PM
01/13/2019 11:04 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
I have no idea what a 'bot' is?

Probably some kind of new age geek expression from the Internet to categorise the increasing flow of those who do not shut their mouths and trot along with the rest of the sheep?

I have seen no evidence on this forum of anyone moving forward but the same old rattle about seeing a UFO which has been with us from as far back as the 1950s.

Seen it, had and spewed it out.

Perhaps I am getting old as I have been a researcher for 52 years now.

There is perhaps one truth that I solve problems or keeping coming back until I do. It is called RESULTS.

Results is perhaps something you know little about?

My work has not only increased my psych, but also as a Mechatronic Engineer, I have designed a direct communication to the spirit world with electronics so sophisticated that most do not understand.

I have also collected vast amounts of data, including direct spirit voice communications and converse with the spirit world just like talking to a person with such perfection I can now prove things.

Moving on.....for you, is perhaps giving up on the first hurdle? I do not and I keep pounding back until I win.

Moving on, is not winning because all you are doing is getting bored.
I call it failure.

As for success, I can burn right through the walls of your house and even tell you what is in it if I wanted to.

Can you do that...or is it because you 'move on'?

Some say, why the blooming heck do you bother answering?

The truth is, that my mum at the moment has dementia and is driving me insane, so I find that even writing to you, takes my mind of things. Or else I would not bother.

George

Last edited by George; 01/13/2019 11:05 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: George] #7044
01/14/2019 04:45 AM
01/14/2019 04:45 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I have no idea what a 'bot' is?

Probably some kind of new age geek expression from the Internet to categorise the increasing flow of those who do not shut their mouths and trot along with the rest of the sheep?

I have seen no evidence on this forum of anyone moving forward but the same old rattle about seeing a UFO which has been with us from as far back as the 1950s.

Seen it, had and spewed it out.

Perhaps I am getting old as I have been a researcher for 52 years now.

There is perhaps one truth that I solve problems or keeping coming back until I do. It is called RESULTS.

Results is perhaps something you know little about?

My work has not only increased my psych, but also as a Mechatronic Engineer, I have designed a direct communication to the spirit world with electronics so sophisticated that most do not understand.

I have also collected vast amounts of data, including direct spirit voice communications and converse with the spirit world just like talking to a person with such perfection I can now prove things.

Moving on.....for you, is perhaps giving up on the first hurdle? I do not and I keep pounding back until I win.

Moving on, is not winning because all you are doing is getting bored.
I call it failure.

As for success, I can burn right through the walls of your house and even tell you what is in it if I wanted to.

Can you do that...or is it because you 'move on'?

Some say, why the blooming heck do you bother answering?

The truth is, that my mum at the moment has dementia and is driving me insane, so I find that even writing to you, takes my mind of things. Or else I would not bother.

George

You're boring.

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Anonymous] #7047
01/14/2019 09:35 AM
01/14/2019 09:35 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
I know....
Let us have some conversations on:-

"I saw a five legged cat with two heads.....yer I think I did and I may have seen a ghost?"

What fascination...after all I am boring with 52 years of A1 information that was even televised on prime TV in America .

I had met up with the gods of UFO research including some of the great TV celebrities who invited me to their homes and am friends with some of the greatest UFO researches of our time. Been in God's light having powers of unlimited vision that they had to call the FBI and CIA breaking through barriers.

So what do we have here....'rump ticklers' of great interest...lol

No wonder we are getting an increase of abductions!

The aliens are trying to find the genetic fault!

Trouble is, that as I find myself back in my office, some of you lot end up in the farmer's field with bad dreams-minus the anaesthetic!

So much for pain killers and sleeping with the cows.

I pity the farmer having to call the taxi trying to find out where you may live.

Last edited by George; 01/14/2019 09:38 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: Anonymous] #7048
01/14/2019 09:55 AM
01/14/2019 09:55 AM
Northamptonshire, UK
C
chocoboVII Offline
Recruit
chocoboVII  Offline
Recruit
C

Northamptonshire, UK
Your title is interesting but your logic, small minded. We have been visited by quite a few different races from other realms for THOUSANDS of years. It’s only recently the sightings have sky rocketed because of our ability to create weapons that would literally destroy this planet. Have you seen these orbs fly through the sky? If America or Russia had that type of technology, wars would of been won by now.

You only have to stargaze on a clear night to find out for yourself. They’re not going to come down in the masses and take over the planet by force because that is seen as primative behaviour. It’s nothing to do with us living in brick houses (actually lmao at your comment) We live on a precious jewel, but we’re destroying that treasure. Any Tom, Dick or Harry can see this let alone advanced civilisations.

No one on this site knows the bigger picture. You can read and watch video’s all you want but until you’ve actually witnessed or experienced it, you’ll more than likely regard any information as laughable. I don’t blame you but as the opening line mentions, small minded.

We have been found, a long time ago! And it’s nothing like the movies portray it to be. I could go on and rip your post apart, but by the looks of it.. you belong with the 95% of the population who needs to wake up. As the old saying goes.. the truth is out there!

Last edited by chocoboVII; 01/14/2019 10:08 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: chocoboVII] #7049
01/14/2019 09:58 AM
01/14/2019 09:58 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by chocoboVII
Your title is interesting but your logic, small minded.We have been visited by quite a few different races from other realms for THOUSANDS of years. It’s only recently the sightings have sky rocketed because of our ability to create weapons that would literally destroy this planet. Have you seen these orbs fly through the sky? If America or Russia had that type of technology, wars would of been won by now.

You only have to stargaze on a clear night to find out for yourself. They’re not going to come down in the masses and take over the planet by force because that is seen as primative behaviour. It’s nothing to do with us living in brick houses (actually lmfao at your comment) We live on a precious jewel, but we’re destroying that treasure. Any Tom, Dick or Harry can see this let alone advanced civilisations.

No one on this site knows the bigger picture. You can read and watch video’s all you want but until you’ve actually witnessed or experienced it, you’ll more than likely ragard any information as laughable. I don’t blame you but as the opening line mentions, small minded.

We have been found, a long time ago! And it’s nothing like the movies portray it to be. I could go on and rip your post apart, but by the looks of it.. you belong with the 95% of the population who needs to wake up. As the old saying goes.. the truth is out there!

I am not doubting that

UFOs are my friends. I spend all my time dealing with them and treat with the greatest respect.

The public have enough of 'this cr*p and although some here come along to have a bit of fun, I feel an obligation to undo these daft gestures because we come on forums to talk sense. There is an entertainment section on this board for that.

I am not interested in how small my mind is...I s poke the truth. Having spent 52 years on the subject I take a certain pride. Making something obvious and saying something with ambiguous gestures is a totally deceptive way that others show their contempt towards the subject.

Last edited by George; 01/14/2019 10:08 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: George] #7050
01/14/2019 10:11 AM
01/14/2019 10:11 AM
Northamptonshire, UK
C
chocoboVII Offline
Recruit
chocoboVII  Offline
Recruit
C

Northamptonshire, UK
I wasn’t replying to you George 😂 👍

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: chocoboVII] #7052
01/14/2019 11:38 AM
01/14/2019 11:38 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Who cares if we have been.. Who is we? I don't care if they did! Why haven't I?! Iiiiiiiii, meeeeeee! Yes meeee!

I want a spaceship just for myself! FOR MYSELF!

Reply Quote
Re: The real truth about ufos [Re: chocoboVII] #7056
01/14/2019 01:09 PM
01/14/2019 01:09 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Sorry....I was in a rush
George

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.