Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 45 guests, and 102 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics884
Posts6,930
Members254
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
MainAlice, billyuk1989, o8330675, wormhole, giosixa
254 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,886
EdMan 1,238
frankie85 383
Stormy 289
Spock 275
Diego 177
IronGhost 128
MIB1 127
Matt 110
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Help needed - Possible visit? #6944
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:32 PM
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:32 PM
Northamptonshire, UK
C
chocoboVII Offline OP
Recruit
chocoboVII  Offline OP
Recruit
C
Northamptonshire, UK
This particular incident was around 4 months ago but has been playing on my mind ever since and I can’t find any information regarding my picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m currently living in the Midlands UK. In a caravan on top of a hill around 3 miles from the nearest town. Been here for 7 months but I used to live in that town and witnessed a bright orb floating around like it was looking at something before it shot off at what looked like light speed with no sound. That was shortly after the BBC/CNN released the clips of the F18’s chasing them.

A lot of you will call me stupid for this and maybe tell me it’s illegal. I’m fully aware of what I’m doing I would not danger other life whilst I’m doing it. When I witnessed that ET from the town, I purchased something to communicate with them. I’m now living on top of that hill on a farm, so on a clear night, it’s very clear!! Plenty of places to land here un-noticed.

So.. I was using my communication tool.. Did not notice anything flash me so I went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night but it felt like I was dropped on my bed so I shot up to turn the light on. Came to my senses thought nothing of it and went back to bed. Woke up in the morning, opened my blinds at 5:28am and there is some really creepy handprint and what looks like a thick arm underneath.
Obviously completely freaked out by it because I went to use my communication tool again that night, and it didn’t work!

So that’s waking up abruptly in the middle of the night with the feeling I was dropped on my bed, the hand print, then my tool not working.

It’s almost pretty obvious but would like insight from some like minded people. Like I mentioned, any help would be greatly appreciated.

[img]https://mobile.twitter.com/chocoboVII/status/1081285073603907584/photo/1[/img]

Last edited by chocoboVII; Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:02 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: chocoboVII] #6947
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 PM
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would be careful with any form of communication tool. Not saying there's no place for them, but just be careful. Other folks aside from the party with which you are attempting to communicate could be listening.

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: Anonymous] #6948
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:36 AM
Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:36 AM
Northamptonshire, UK
C
chocoboVII Offline OP
Recruit
chocoboVII  Offline OP
Recruit
C
Northamptonshire, UK
Thank you for the reply and concern. It’s more of a visual tool than radio, but the same applies to this and I understand I need to be careful. Going by the hand print, the fact that I wasn’t harmed and my device not working.. whatever happened that night was by something curious and friendly. I gather they disabled the device as a warning not to do it? I was also thinking they used their hand to see whats inside, whatever energy they was using accidently disabled it? It’s also the whole waking up feeling like I was dropped on the bed... making me shoot up and turn the light on. I’m so frustrated I didn’t look outside at the time. I have since replaced my device but I feel too uneasy to use it. I can’t talk to anyone about this because they think I’m crazy. Would like to meet something friendly from a different realm before I die.

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: chocoboVII] #6949
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:20 PM
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:20 PM
Saskatchewan, Canada
Matt Online content

Site Owner
Matt  Online Content

Site Owner
Lieutenant
Saskatchewan, Canada
Amazing! Thanks is for sharing your story!

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: Matt] #6952
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:56 PM
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:56 PM
Northamptonshire, UK
C
chocoboVII Offline OP
Recruit
chocoboVII  Offline OP
Recruit
C
Northamptonshire, UK
Been bugging me ever since it happened. Apparently there is another species identical to ours so maybe that explains the human like handprint.

If anyone comes across this post eventually who has experienced the same weirdness, please post with a link to the picture. Obviously I was trying to contact them visually and you must live in the country. Like I mentioned, plenty of places to land here un-noticed.

I will persist and carry on but only during the weekends and weather permiting. Just feel very uneasy after what happened. The device which broke cost a lot and I was very lucky to get a replacement. Curioisty gets the better of me! Still kicking myself I did not realise at the time what was going on and didn’t go outside.

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: chocoboVII] #6954
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:31 AM
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:31 AM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline
Sky Truth
LogicalChaos  Offline
Sky Truth
Ensign
Oregon
A thick hand suggests a large alien being. Maybe it was the Nordics. They are called Orion Talls, are human like but larger in size like 7-8 feet tall. I would investigate that hand print if its still there with a UV light.

What was the nature of the message you were sending out? Was it positive or negative in emotion?

Also, if you have access to a hypnotherapist, find them and go under hypnosis. You might bring back some missing memories perhaps.

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: LogicalChaos] #6963
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:00 PM
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:00 PM
Northamptonshire, UK
C
chocoboVII Offline OP
Recruit
chocoboVII  Offline OP
Recruit
C
Northamptonshire, UK
Thank you for the reply and information!

I have not researched the Nordics but will do so and purchase a UV light hopefully over the weekend. I have since pressed my hand on the window at night, waited until the morning and it’s nothing like what you’re seeing in that picture. It was taken at 5:28AM after I opened the blinds and noticed it. You can see a weird thick arm underneath.

I was sending out positive emotions with connection and excitement, no fear. When I abruptly woke up with the feeling of being dropped, I shot up to turn the light on and remeber being confussed and paranoid for around 10 seconds. Came to my senses and just went back to bed. When I woke up and noticed that hand, it made me sit down and realise what could of happened.

It was only later that night after I got back from work and went to use my device, it simple did not work. They don’t just break like that, especially considering the circumstances. My mind was and still is truely blown over this thats why I have ended up here. Maybe they disabled it as a warning because I might attract the wrong attention, tried to communicate with me then realised I woke up in a slight panic, watched me go back to bed and just left.

I have even prepared a gift for next time, just in case! Also have considered seeing someone over lost time like you mentioned. Been trying to meditate and remember anything weird but it’s not happening.

Really appreciate your reply thank you.

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: Anonymous] #7041
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:39 PM
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:39 PM
Northamptonshire, UK
C
chocoboVII Offline OP
Recruit
chocoboVII  Offline OP
Recruit
C
Northamptonshire, UK
After reading this I can safely say for my own benefit and well being, I won’t be trying to communicate with random lights in the sky near my home or by myself! I understand the term Unseen Ones, just sounds slightly cheesy. A very important message

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: chocoboVII] #7126
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:10 AM
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:10 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Junior
George  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
G
UK
Originally Posted by chocoboVII
This particular incident was around 4 months ago but has been playing on my mind ever since and I can’t find any information regarding my picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m currently living in the Midlands UK. In a caravan on top of a hill around 3 miles from the nearest town. Been here for 7 months but I used to live in that town and witnessed a bright orb floating around like it was looking at something before it shot off at what looked like light speed with no sound. That was shortly after the BBC/CNN released the clips of the F18’s chasing them.

A lot of you will call me stupid for this and maybe tell me it’s illegal. I’m fully aware of what I’m doing I would not danger other life whilst I’m doing it. When I witnessed that ET from the town, I purchased something to communicate with them. I’m now living on top of that hill on a farm, so on a clear night, it’s very clear!! Plenty of places to land here un-noticed.

So.. I was using my communication tool.. Did not notice anything flash me so I went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night but it felt like I was dropped on my bed so I shot up to turn the light on. Came to my senses thought nothing of it and went back to bed. Woke up in the morning, opened my blinds at 5:28am and there is some really creepy handprint and what looks like a thick arm underneath.
Obviously completely freaked out by it because I went to use my communication tool again that night, and it didn’t work!

So that’s waking up abruptly in the middle of the night with the feeling I was dropped on my bed, the hand print, then my tool not working.

It’s almost pretty obvious but would like insight from some like minded people. Like I mentioned, any help would be greatly appreciated.

[img]https://mobile.twitter.com/chocoboVII/status/1081285073603907584/photo/1[/img]

The fingers are typically longer compared to a normal hand which aroused my curiosity

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: George] #7127
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:17 AM
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:17 AM
F
frankie85 Online content

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Online Content

Lieutenant Commander
F
Come on, if you really really belives you have been visited by aliens you would be hysterical right

Reply Quote
Re: Help needed - Possible visit? [Re: frankie85] #7147
Yesterday at 12:05 PM
Yesterday at 12:05 PM
Northamptonshire, UK
C
chocoboVII Offline OP
Recruit
chocoboVII  Offline OP
Recruit
C
Northamptonshire, UK
Yes I am, have not stopped thinking about it to be honest. Annoys me though because I woke up confused but didn't think anything about it at the time. I feel like I have missed my chance to communicate. I keep asking myself, why did I wake up? Maybe they wanted to talk? Realised I was slightly freaked out and watched me go back to bed, disabled my device and left. So I frequently bang the wall in the shower with frustration when it hits me.

The hand is slightly weird with long fingers. It’s just the position of the print, makes it look like something 4ft was at the window. Which got me paranoid it could of been the greys. I have read some disturbing information on that specific species.

I still need to purchase a UV light, and maybe give the communication device another go when I plucked up the courage. Like I mentioned before, I have even prepared a gift for them if there is a next time.. and if they’re friendly! but I’m sitting on the fence about it after doing some research.

There’s curiosity... and there’s stupid! I’m not saying I believe everything that I read or watch. I’m going by my instinct from what I have witnessed and experienced. You don’t have to be super intelligent to add certain events together to gain a clearer picture. Even the BBC/CNN almost layed it out on a plate for everyone. I’m just trying to fathom what went on thay night, who was it and will they be back.

So yes, I’m still hysterical! Can’t find any hypnotist I’d be willing to put my trust in over the internet either. Maybe there was no lost time anyway.. maybe they just wanted to wake me up.

This will probably play on my mind.. for the rest of my life!

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message
The Haunted Hinsdale House
Hinsdale House
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.