Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, Zoa), 220 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,333
Posts9,683
Members327
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
starseedtruth, Truthseeker94, Alien65, vincefield, Zoa
327 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Matt
Matt
Saskatchewan, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Music 180
Xeno 109
EdMan 63
Shark 28
Zoa 23
Diego 13
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,411
EdMan 1,313
frankie85 637
George 345
Music 298
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 223
Diego 190
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
My Brothers UFO Sighting #6879
12/20/2018 08:52 PM
12/20/2018 08:52 PM
New York
Timothy Morsch Offline OP
Recruit
Timothy Morsch  Offline OP
Recruit

New York
This is from my brother and he saw a UFO in the sky.

So, when I was a kid of maybe 11, maybe 12 years old, I was awoken by a strange noise emitting from my alarm clock radio. It was a sharp staticy sound and it was unusually loud. At first I attempted turning off my radio the normal way thinking it maybe got turned on somehow. But that didn't work. I tired to turn off the sound, but even after turning the volume down all the way it did continued to rattle my brain. I didn't know what to do! So I started yelling at my parents telling them that my clock won't shut off. They slept in the room next to me and the walls were pretty thin. I repeated myself a few times before my mom annoyingly yelled at me to "Unplug it!". So I complied and it finally turned off! A breath of fresh air as my ears could finally take a break. I turned around to get myself adjusted back into bed and there I saw it, right out the window over my bed, a circular "thing" in the air darting across the sky. There were several lights that looked like windows that emitted several colors including purple, green, and yellow rotating clockwise through the night. I stared at it both fascinated and terrified by what I was actually seeing. I knew that it was a UFO. It only took less than a minute, maybe 30 seconds before it was out of my gaping and sizable view. I had a hard time sleeping that night, but in the morning I tried telling my parents and my brother about my experience, but nobody took me seriously. Nobody believed me, and who would? It's crazy! We live in the middle of nowhere in New York and that kind of stuff does not happen. But I never forgot, and I knew what I saw. Over the years my parents and my brother came around to believing in me and what I saw. My dad told me that it was because my story never changed and after hearing it so many times from me over the years that it just had to be true. It was nice to get some validation from somebody for once. I don't know if it was a government aircraft or an alien spaceship, but I do know what I saw, and what I saw was an Unidentified Flying Object of some kind. I have seen it a few times after this, particularly within the weeks and few years after my initial experience, but it's been a very long time since i've seen a UFO of any kind, but to this day I do believe that there are UFO's out there and what many people claim to see is probably true. But for now all we can do is wait and continue to search in the stars until we find out what these UFOs really are and what they mean. Thanks for taking the time to read my experience!

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: My Brothers UFO Sighting [Re: Timothy Morsch] #6880
12/20/2018 09:23 PM
12/20/2018 09:23 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander

TX
Good story.

I've posted a few of my accounts on this forum in the past. You would have to dig through my posts to find them. It's late and I don't have time to re-hash any of them right now, but, of all the UFO's I have seen I have never had one cause electrical interference. That doesn't mean it cant/doesn't happen, I just mean to say that I have never experienced that. Almost everyone has different experiences, which maintain a similar thread of events.

I was fortunate enough to where both of my parents believe in these things. I've seen more UFOs around my dad than on my own, but I still see them if I am out at night and am looking. So much so that I believe anyone can see them if they actually look and open their minds to what they are seeing rather than dismissing it immediately as most people tend to do. With that said, the opposite is also true. People often think that ordinary objects are UFO's and I have spent a lot of time debunking photos and videos as well as claims.

I dont believe everything I see or hear, but i do know what i see, when I see it, whether it's a satellite, airplane, drone, flairs, balloons, etc. Or UFOs.

Yours is an interesting story

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: My Brothers UFO Sighting [Re: Spock] #6882
12/21/2018 04:53 PM
12/21/2018 04:53 PM
New York
Timothy Morsch Offline OP
Recruit
Timothy Morsch  Offline OP
Recruit

New York
Thank you ill look at the post

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.